WWF 1994 beating off WCW

Thursday week 3 July 1994 WWF Superstars

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn3/tnyrwnnyrwn/wwf%201994/WWF%20Superstars%203_zpsb6v8hnk9.jpg

Thursday Week 3 July 1994

Agusta Civic Center, Agusta, Maine

Announce Team

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn3/tnyrwnnyrwn/wwf%201994/Jim%20Cornette%204_zpsbmpuqudk.jpghttp://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn3/tnyrwnnyrwn/wwf%201994/Jim%20Ross_zps1dqonzs8.jpg

Jim Ross and Jim Cornette open the show but dont get to say much before Luna Vachon is in the center of the ring shouting her mouth off (60 C)

Luna Vachon is in the center of the ring ranting about Alundra Blayze saying she cheated in there last match and dares her to a re match tonight. Alundra Blayze comes to the ring and accepts the challange. (35 E+)

WWF Womans Championship

Luna Vachon defeted Alundra Blayze by count out Alundra Blayze is still the WWF womans champion. The two woman confront each other after the match and have to be seperated by WWF officials its obviouse that this feud is far from over yet (45 D)

Jeff Jarrett comes to the ring with a microphone bragging about just being in the WWF to further his career as a country singer. During his rant Doink sneaks down to the ring and behind Jeff jarrett when Jarrett turns around Doink hits him in the face with a pie and stand there laughing at Jarrett. Jarrett is not pleased and chases Doink backstage (54 C-)

The Hardy Boyz defeted Double Trouble by pinfall in a very poor match (29 E)

Lord Alfred Hayes is backstage interviewing Jim Cornette and Mr Fuji why Yokozuna stands there looking menacing. They say that they have a surprise instore for The headshrinkers at in your house and Yokozuna is going to destroy the Americans hero Lex Luger (70 C+)

Bob Backlund defeated JW storm by submission (62 C)

Brother Love has Rick Martel on The Love Boat this week, martel says he hates dirty smelly people and he is going to clean up Duke the Dumpster (51 D+)

Crush defetaed Koko B ware by pinfall after a chokeslam (61 C

Overall Show Rating

62 C

Next Show will Be In Your House PPV

In Your House Family Feud Preview

WWF Heavyweight Championship

Sharpshooter Match

Bret Hart © Vs Owen Hart

Comments: Bret isn't losing the strap to Owen just yet

WWF intercontinental Championship

Cage Match:

Diesel © Vs Razor Ramon

Comments: Razor winning the belt leads to a WM X rematch at SummerSlam between him and HBK.

WWF Tag Team Championship

The Headshrinkers © Vs Jim Cornette and Mr Fujis Team

Flag match

Lex Luger Vs Yokozuna

Comments: Luger arguably needs the win more at this point in his WWF career.

Pierre Vs Jacques Rougeau

Comments: Polo turns on Jacques and interferes, costing him the match.

1-2-3 Kid Vs Shawn Michaels

Comments: HBK's time is coming

Bonus Questions

Best Match of the night? 1-2-3 Kid vs HBK

How many title changes? 1

Who are The Headshrinkers mystery opponents? Hollywood Blonds (wishful thinking perhaps, but after all, it's all about the new generation..)

Who will Johnny Polo be managing Pierre or Jacques? Jacques, but turns on him during the match

Side night: im in the middle of moving so updating my diarys will be slow for a couple weeks.

i thought i had another week of TV before the in your house pay per view didnt look at the schedule properly so some of the sotry lines have jumped a bit just use your imagination :D

Hope to have the show posted after work tomorrow

Archived