WWE 2006: Cashing In!

WWE 2006: Cashing In!

New Year's Revolution Results:

Ric Flair def Edge via DQ to retain the Intercontinental Championship - 77/B

Shelton Benjamin def Chavo Guerrero - 80/B

Trish Stratus def Mickie James via DQ to retain the Women’s Championship after Victoria interfered - 66/C+

Triple H def The Big Show - 78/B

Gregory Helms def Marty Jannetty - 61/C

John Cena def Carlito, Chris Masters, Kane, Kurt Angle, & Shawn Michaels to retain the WWE Championship in the Elimination Chamber -79/B

But wait….

http://i.imgur.com/YRfrDMEm.jpg

“No Chance” echoed throughout the arena, as Mr. McMahon made his way onto the entrance ramp. Vince quickly congratulates John Cena on surviving the Elimination Chamber and retaining his championship. But, Vince announces that we have one more match on the card tonight…

http://i.imgur.com/Mwg4FSFm.jpg

As Edge is Cashing In! Edge and his girlfriend Lita look as ready as ever, as a bloody Cena is seen sitting in the ring, trying to get to his feet and fight. But, as he enters the ring, Edge nails Cena with the Briefcase one last time before the bell is rung!

Grade: 98/A+

http://i.imgur.com/Mwg4FSFm.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/ZDBS45j.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/lPOHqepm.jpg

Cena is able to fight his way to his feet, but is quickly nailed with a huge spear by Edge! Edge lazily goes for the pin, but Cena somehow kicks out! What? Cena even manages to fight back even further, looking to hoist Edge onto his shoulders for a FU, but Cena is too exhausted to finish the deal! Edge capitalizes shortly after with a Spear to seal victory and accomplish his dream of becoming champion!

Grade: 79/B

We get one final shot of a downed John Cena, before returning to the victorious and maniacal Edge celebrating with his newly won WWE Championship! Bah Gawd! EDGE HAS CASHED IN!

Monday Night Raw:

Faces, Heels

Main Event:

WWE Champion:

http://i.imgur.com/OCrW0h8m.jpg

“The Rated R Superstar” Edge

Prestige: 85/B+

No. of Defences: 0

Previous Champion: John Cena(Week 1, April 2005) - (Week 1, January 2006)

Intercontinental Championship:

http://i.imgur.com/XVOpltbm.jpg

“The Nature Boy” Ric Flair

Prestige: 55/C-

No. of Defences: 1(vs. Edge)

Previous Champion: N/A

John Cena, Shawn Michaels, The Big Show

Carlito, Kurt Angle, Triple H

Upper Midcarders:

Chavo Guerrero, Eugene, Kane,

Chris Masters, Gregory Helms, Kenny, Shelton Benjamin

Midcarders:

Goldust, Marty Jannetty, Val Venis, Viscera,

Gene Snitsky, Johnny, Lance Cade, Matt Striker, Mikey, Mitch, Nicky, Tyson Tomko

The Rest:

Antonio Thomas, Daivari, Oleg Prodius, Rob Conway, Romeo Roselli, Trevor Murdoch

Divas:

Women’s Champion:

http://i.imgur.com/SDHCvjam.jpg

Trish Stratus(6x)

Prestige: 37/D-

No of Defences: 2(vs Torrie Wilson, Mickie James)

Ashley, Maria, Mickie James,

Candice Michelle, Lita, Torrie Wilson, Victoria

Tag Teams/Stables

World Tag Team Champions:

http://i.imgur.com/2cekMEAm.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/XiS8ciMm.jpg

The Big Show and Kane

Prestige: 40/D-

No of Defences: 0

Previous Champions: N/A

V Squared(Val Venis & Viscera)

Chris Masters & Carlito, Snitsky & Tomko, Spirit Squad(Kenny, Johnny, Mikey, Mitch, Nicky), The Heart Throbs(Antonio Thomas + Romeo Roselli), Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch, Vince’s Devils(Candice Michelle, Torrie Wilson, Victoria)

On-Air Personalities:

Raw General Manager

http://i.imgur.com/lcOW9fFm.jpg

Eric Bischoff

Jerry Lawler, Jim Ross, Todd Grisham

Jonathan Coachman, Shane McMahon

FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN

Main Eventer:

World Heavyweight Champion:

http://i.imgur.com/uVTg3j8m.jpg

“The Animal” Batista

Prestige: 80/B

No of Defenses: 0

Chris Benoit, Rey Mysterio, The Undertaker

John Bradshaw Layfield, Randy Orton

Upper Midcarders:

Bobby Lashley, Matt Hardy,

Finlay, Joey Mercury, Johnny Nitro, Mark Henry, William Regal

Midcarder:

Brian Kendrick, Paul London, The Boogeyman

Doug Basham, Jamie Noble, Paul Burchill, Simon Dean, Stevie Richards, The Demaja

Lower Midcarder:

WWE Cruiserweight Champion:

http://i.imgur.com/rCX2086m.jpg

Kid Kash

No of Defences: 0

Funaki, Juventud, Super Crazy, Tatanka

Heidenreich, Orlando Jordan

The Rest:

Psychosis

Big Vito, Chad Dick, James Dick, Nunzio, Sylvan

Tag Teams/Stables:

WWE Tag Team Champions:

http://i.imgur.com/NMo78H5.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/HaLjdqL.jpg

MNM

No. of Defences: 1(vs Rey Mysterio & Batista)

Batista and Rey Mysterio, Londrick(Brian Kendrick and Paul London), Mexicools(Juventud, Psicosis, Super Crazy)

The FBI(Big Vito and Nunzio), The Dicks(James and Chad Dick), William Regal and Paul Burchill

On Air Personalities:

Smackdown GM:

http://i.imgur.com/MO7RCybm.jpg

Theodore Long

Josh Matthews, Kristal Marshall, Michael Cole, Stacy Keibler, Taz

Jillian Hall, Melina, Palmer Canon, Sharmell

http://i.imgur.com/BzSbCosm.jpg

Raw Preview:

Week 2, January 2006

After his shocking Cash-In on John Cena, Edge is the new WWE Champion! This Monday night “The Ultimate Opportunist” and his girlfriend, Lita, say that they have a special celebration planned for Raw? How will the Raw roster react to the title change?

Plus, the Road to Wrestlemania is coming soon, as the Royal Rumble is a few weeks away! Raw General Manager Eric Bischoff reportedly has an announcement to make about the Royal Rumble that will change the landscape of the match! What will he have to say!

In Divas action, Victoria interfered in the Women’s Championship match at New Year’s Revolution, attacking both Mickie James and Trish Stratus. Tonight, she’s in action against Ashley, and we may hear why Victoria became involved in the increasingly awkward friendship of Mickie and Trish!

Confirmed Matches:

Royal Rumble Qualifying Match:

Jim Duggan vs Gregory Helms

Comments:

Ashley vs Victoria

Comments:

For the Intercontinental Championship:

Ric Flair© vs Matt Striker

Comments:

V-Squared vs Carlito and Chris Masters

Comments:

Shawn Michaels vs Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch

Comments:

For the World Tag Team Championships:

Kane and The Big Show vs HHH and Kurt Angle

Comments:

Jim Duggan vs Gregory Helms

Comments: Jim Duggan, while a personal favorite, doesn't have the upside at this point to be pushed; whereas Gregory Helms has a lot of potential (in my opinion).

Ashley vs Victoria

Comments: It seems like you are doing something with Victoria, and I just don't really see Ashley getting the win.

For the Intercontinental Championship:

Ric Flair© vs Matt Striker

Comments: It's the first Monday Night RAW of this diary, and I follow the "don't expect title changes early on" approach to predicting.

V-Squared vs Carlito and Chris Masters

Comments: Again, this boils down to who has more upside.

Shawn Michaels vs Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch

Comments: I don't imagine Michaels letting Cade or Murdoch winning this match.

For the World Tag Team Championships:

Kane and The Big Show vs HHH and Kurt Angle

Comments: I feel like Triple H and Angle have a lot more that they could do, storyline-wise, that does not involve them being in the tag team division.

Dark Matches:Spirit Squad def Eugene and Goldust - 68/C+; Mickie James & Trish Stratus def Candice Michelle & Torrie Wilson - 60/C+

Monday Night Raw

January 2, 2006

http://i.imgur.com/lcOW9fFm.jpg

MOVE TO THE MUSIC

On The Tron:

We get the typical Raw opening, as Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler welcome us to Raw, hyping Eric Bischoff’s rumored Royal Rumble announcement and Edge’s Championship Celebration!

Grade: 76/B-

In the ring:

Despite the new champion, RAW starts as it previously would- asTriple H makes his way to the ring. HHH is confident tonight, bragging about taking care of The Big Show last night, and claims that he will win the Royal Rumble because, quite frankly, he is best wrestler in this damn company. This brings out the Olympic Champion, Kurt Angle! Angle says that the only reason he did not win the Elimination Chamber last night because he was screwed, and he reluctantly admits that Hunter took care of business last night, but he is in no way the best wrestler in this business. It’s Kurt Angle!

Tag Team Champions Kane and Big Show arrived next to interrupt this argument, telling the pair that they can either shut up, or the pair will come down and kick their asses! After a few short moments, the two giants come down to the ring, clearing the Olympic Champion and “Cerebral Assassin” out of the ring. However, before anything can go down, Eric Bischoff appears! He tells the four to save it, as he has an announcement to make. Next week, these four men will do battle in a fatal four way to determine who will enter the Royal Rumble at 30! But tonight, these men will team up in the main event for the World Tag Team Championships!

Grade: 90/A

Outside:

Outside the arena, we see a long limo appear, as the new WWE Champion Edge steps out with his girlfriend, Lita! After a short conversation between the pair, Edge says that their celebration later will certainly be Rated R!

Grade: 75/B-

Match 1: Gregory Helms def Jim Duggan in 6:38 to qualify for the Royal Rumble

Helms’ recent rivalry with the legends of the Raw roster continues in this one, as the recently unmasked Helms took care of “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan to qualify for the Royal Rumble, much to the chagrin of Jerry Lawler.

Grade: 58/C-

Backstage:

We cut backstage to see Victoria discussing why she attacked both Mickie James and Trish Stratus at New Year’s Revolution. Victoria says that she was sick and tired of seeing Trish and “her girlfriend” Mickie take up the spotlight, so she took out both to show everyone who the real gem of the divas division.

Grade: 67/C+

Match 2: Victoria def Ashley via pinfall at 6:20

Victoria would continue her mean streak in this one, as she faced off against the 2005 Diva Search winner Ashley. However, Ashley would have similar luck as her mentor Trish Stratus and Mickie James, falling to a Widow’s Peak from Victoria.

Grade: 73/B-

Post Match:

After the match, Victoria looks to inflict more damage on Ashley, but Trish Stratus rushes to the ring to save her friend. Victoria bails, as Trish challenges her to face her in the ring and fight as Victoria retreats.

Grade: 64/C

Backstage:

Ric Flair is seen backstage, sharing his thoughts of Edge’s Cash-in Victory last night. Flair says that Edge may have won the belt and may be on top right now, but Edge still has a lot to learn about this business and how to be a champion.

Grade: 81/B

Ringside:

Flair makes his usual entrance before his Intercontinental Championship defense, but before his match with Matt Striker can get underway, Shelton Benjamin marches down the ramp, taking a seat to observe the match.

Grade: 84/B+

Match 3: Ric Flair def Matt Striker via Submission to retain the Intercontinental Championship

On the subject of learning- Naitch faced off against “Your Teacher” Matt Striker in hopes of keeping his intercontinental championship. This was a solid back and forth match, as Flair was able to retain his gold after Striker tapped to the Figure Four Leglock.

Grade: 65/C

Backstage:

Vince McMahon is seen in his office, as “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels walks in. Vince sarcastically asks Shawn how’s he feeling after the Elimination Chamber, before assuming that he must ready to fight in the Royal Rumble. But, Vince tells Shawn the bad news - if he wants in the Rumble, he’ll have to defeat two other men who want in - Trevor Murdoch & Lance Cade!

Grade: 85/B+

In the Ring:

After making their entrances, Carlito and Chris Masters cut a quick promo. Carlito says that, despite their talent, Eric Bischoff still does not respect them, and that’s not cool. But, what is cool is that Carlito is in the Royal Rumble! Carlito states that “Dat’s Cool”, but Masters seemed surprised by the news! Is Masters confirmed yet?

Grade: 73/B-

Match 4: Chris Masters & Carlito defeated V-Squared in 8:41 when Carlito defeated Val Venis by pinfall with a Back Stabber.

This slight occurance of tension between the young Masters and Carlito doesn’t play a huge role in this match, as the two work well together to take on the former(?) Adult Film Star Val Venis and the “World’s Largest Love Machine” Viscera. However, the powerful Masters was able to rid Viscera out of the ring to allow Carlito to hit a backstabber to Venis for the pinfall victory.

On the Tron:

We get a quick hype video of 5 male cheerleaders obnoxiously shouting their names and celebrating. The video advertises that the Spirit Squad will arrive- soon!

Grade: 57/C-

Match 5: Shawn Michaels defeated Trevor Murdoch & Lance Cade in a Handicap match in 9:13 via pinfall

"The show stopper" had one hell of a challenge in front of him, as he face the two tough southern brawlers- Trevor Murdoch and Lance Cade. However, HBK was able to somehow overcome these odds, knocking Lance Cade out with a Sweet Chin Music.

Backstage:

Kurt Angle is seen warming up up backstage moments before the main event, as we see Triple H approach him backstage. Triple H says that no matter what happens tonight, he’s still the best wrestler in the company, irking the Olympic Champion.

Grade: 88/B+

Main Event: Kane & The Big Show defeated Triple H and Kurt Angle in 12:29 when The Big Show defeated Triple H by pinfall with a Double Chokeslam. Kane & The Big Show make defence number 1 of their World Tag Team titles.

Despite their tension, Angle and Triple H both keep their eyes on the prize in this one, working well as a team. However, their chemistry is not enough to topple the two giants, as Triple H eats the pinfall after a double chokeslam.

Grade: 70/C+

In the Ring:

It’s celebration time! “The Rated R Superstar” is the first to make his entrance, surprisingly without Lita! Edge says that he made history as the first ever Mr. Money in the Bank, finally accomplishing his dream to be Champion! The best part is that he didn’t need the support of any one of the fans, and only needed the love of Lita! Edge then invites Lita to come out, so this celebration can get really “rated R!”

A robe-clad Lita appears, as Edge and Lita announce that they’re about to have a Live Sex Celebration! After some teasing, “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair appears to stop this extreme display of PDA! Flair runs down the history of men to hold that belt and the man he’s faced along the years, and tells Edge he knows nothing about being a champion. “Even a champ like you should know to sleep the rats after the show!”

This comment sparks a brawl with Flair, but the Intercontinental Champion runs wild! Flair clears Edge and Lita out of the ring. As the pair head up the ramp, John Cena is seen on stage and he wants revenge! Edge runs through the crowd to escape the angry former champion, leaving Lita with Cena! After a failed seduction attempt, Cena disrobes Lita, who quickly runs backstage to cheers from the crowd. Cena and Flair celebrate, getting one up on the new champ!

Grade: 61/C

Grade: 80/B

Rating: 6.08

Thanks for the predictions Granite!

Granite Armadillo: 6

http://i.imgur.com/J16Bzmim.jpg

WWE Smackdown Preview

Week 2, January 2006

After his brutal assault on Batista last week after his tag team championship Steel Cage match against MNM, what will Mark Henry's next step on the path of destruction towards the World Heavyweight Championship?

Also, the finals of Chris Benoit's and Booker T's best of seven series comes to an end, as Benoit challenges Booker's replacement Randy Orton with the belt on the line! Will Benoit be able to defeat the young "Legend Killer", or will Orton bring the belt back to Booker?

Lastly, this Smackdown will feature the debut of "The Man Who Loves to Fight" Finlay! How will this tough Irishman do in his first Smackdown match!?

Confirmed Matches:

Number One Contender's Match for the Cruiserweight Championship:

Jamie Noble vs Psicosis vs Simon Dean vs Super Crazy

Comments:

Matt Hardy vs Heidenreich

Comments:

Funaki vs Finlay

Comments:

Londrick vs The Basham Brothers

Comments:

Finals of the Best of Seven Series; Winner receives the United States Championship:

Chris Benoit vs Randy Orton

Comments:

Rey Mysterio vs Mark Henry

Comments:

Comments: Noble is the strongest worker here, so I'd go with him.

Comments: Matt Hardy was great in 06...Heidenreich not so much.

Funaki vs Finlay

Comments: Finlay is a better worker than a lot of the roster and Funaki while underrated, should be used as a jobber.

Comments: I know the Bashams had a few failed pushes, but Londrick rule.

Finals of the Best of Seven Series; Winner receives the United States Championship:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments: You never know...

Funaki vs Finlay

Comments:

Comments: Via dirty tricks

Comments: Booker manages to find his way into the match to attack Benoit behind the ref's back.

Comments: Batista interference.

Also, which 2006 mod are you using? Is it the mod from TEW2010 that I used at one point?

Comments:

Comments:

Funaki vs Finlay

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments: This is less from my head and more from my heart. I would love to see Simon Dean just go all out and get a push towards the belt.

Comments: Matt Hardy, of course. Though, depending on what you want Heidenreich to end up doing, I could see some shenanigans in this match.

Funaki vs Finlay

Comments: Finlay, because he loves to fight.

Comments: Again, they have a higher upside in my mind and can really boost Smackdown!'s tag team division.

Comments: Something tells me Randy Orton is where this win goes to. Are you going to have him pass off the belt to Booker T, like he did in reality?

Comments: Despite the win, Mysterio leaves with some assistance after a Mark Henry beat down.

PRESHOW: William Regal and Paul Burchill def Road Warrior Animal & Tatanka - 75/B-; JBL def CM Punk - 77/B

WWE Smackdown

Week 2, January 2006

http://i.imgur.com/MO7RCyb.jpg

RISE UP

In the Ring:

Smackdown starts without an intro, as the “World’s Strongest Man” Mark Henry comes out to jeers from the crowd. Michael Cole and Taz recap Henry’s assault on Batista last week, highlighting his ability to rip off the cage door and using it to attack Batista! Henry brags about his dominance of the champ last week, before demanding that Teddy Long make him the number one contender for Batista’s World Heavyweight Championship.

Teddy appears shortly after, stating that he will not grant Henry a title shot yet. Long says that he’ll award that through winning matches, not attacking others after their match. Tonight, Henry will go one on one with Rey Mysterio.

Grade: 82/B

Match 1: Super Crazy defeated Juventud, Jamie Noble and Simon Dean in 8:06 when Super Crazy defeated Simon Dean by pinfall with a Trifecta.

Our first match on Smackdown featured some exciting cruiserweight action, as two thirds of the Mexicools clashed against Fitness Freak Simon Dean and Redneck Jamie Noble. After some exciting action, Super Crazy was able to pin Simon Dean to get a title shot at Kid Kash.

Grade: 68/C+

Post Match:

Kristal Marshall interviews Super Crazy post-match and he sends a message for Kid Kash- the Mexicools are coming for him!

Grade: 49/D+

Ringside:

Before our next match, a limo pulls up towards the ramp appears, as the always arrogant JBL comes out with his manager, Jillian. Commentators discuss JBL’s victory over Tatanka to qualify for the Royal Rumble. JBL joins the commentators at the desk, and it’s time for the next match!

Match 2: Matt Hardy defeated Heidenreich in 7:43 by pinfall with a Twist of Fate.

Matt Hardy faced the crazy Heidenreich in this Royal Rumble Qualifying match, and, despite a small moment of Dominance by Heidenreich, Hardy had little trouble in this one. However, JBL was sure to put down Hardy as much as possible, hyping “his” main event at Wrestlemania!

On the Tron:

We get a short hype video for the man who loves to fight - Finlay! And he debuts… next!

Grade: 78/B

Match 3: Finlay defeated Funaki in 4:26 by pinfall with a Celtic Cross.

“The Fighting Irishman” Finlay certaintly proved his love of fighting, swiftly defeating Funaki in his debut with his new finisher The Celtic Cross!

Grade: 66/C+

Backstage:

We see “The Legend Killer” Randy Orton arriving at the arena before his United States Championship match with Chris Benoit. Orton promises to take the title home for Booker T, and may even kill the legend of Chris Benoit while he’s at it!

Grade: 79/B

Match 4: Londrick defeated The Bashams in 7:57 when Brian Kendrick defeated Doug Basham by pinfall with a Get Well Soon.

Despite being a relatively new tag team on Smackdown, Londrick certainly got the support of the Smackdown crowd, teaming up to face the newly reunited Basham Brothers. This was a nice back and forth match that saw Londrick get the victory!

Grade: 71/C+

Post Match:

Londrick had an interview hyping their upcoming tag match with MNM.

Post match, London and Kendrick got microphones and thanked the crowd for their support, promising to keep fighting until they defeat MNM for the Tag Team Championships!

Grade: 72/B-

Backstage:

Bobby Lashley is seen backstage, walking towards the ring for a match. But, William Regal and Paul Burchill suddenly jump the young powerhouse- leaving him down and out!

Grade: 63/C

Backstage:

Benoit is seen walking backstage- and the US Title match is next!

Match 5: Randy Orton defeated Chris Benoit in 15:41 by pinfall after a low blow and a RKO.

In the match of the night, Benoit and Orton put on a clinic for the coveted United States Championship. After the grueling 7 match series, Randy Orton was certainly fresher than Chris Benoit, but Benoit out-wrestled the younger Orton. However, Orton was able to hit a low blow behind the ref’s back, followed by a RKO, to win the United States Championship!

Post Match:

Orton is certainly arrogant in his victory, confidently raising the US Championship despite the dubious means of his victory. Orton looks at the camera and tells Booker he can thank him later, before leaving with the belt!

Grade: 85/B+

Backstage:

Rey Mysterio is interviewed before his match with Mark Henry. Despite the size difference, Rey promises to do some damage to the Big Man for his friend Batista and says he’s gonna give it all that he’s got!

Grade; 85/B+

Main Event: Mark Henry defeated Rey Mysterio in 12:30 by pinfall with a World Strongest Slam.

In a match that was over but not too technically sound, Rey Mysterio truly gave it all that he had in this one, using his speed to counter Henry’s strength. But, Henry was able to continue his war path, defeating Mysterio with a World Strongest Slam!

Grade: 66/C+

Post Match:

Henry isn’t satisfied with this though, quickly scooping Mysterio back up, and dropping him with another World’s Strongest Slam! But, when Henry goes for a third, the World Heavyweight Champion Batista runs to the ring and bails out his friend! Henry bails, but Batista clearly wants more! Batista checks on Rey to end Smackdown!

Grade: 78/B

Final Grade: 76/B-

Rating: 5.94

Also, which 2006 mod are you using? Is it the mod from TEW2010 that I used at one point?

XxFutureLegend112xX's TEW 2010 mod!

Prediction Contest Standings:

Granite Armadillo: 10(+4)

Jaysin: 5

TheBigBad1013: 4

LordryuTJ: 3

Welcome Jaysin, TheBigBad1013 & LordyuTJ!

http://i.imgur.com/BzSbCos.jpg

RAW PREVIEW:

Week 3, January 2006

After their "celebration" was ruined last week by Ric Flair & John Cena, Edge has invited Flair to a special edition of The Cutting Edge! How will the most Rated-R Talk Show go down?

Also, the number 30 spot in the Rumble is up for grabs, as Triple H, Kane, The Big Show and Kurt Angle clash in a fatal four way match! Who will get the most coveted spot in the historic Royal Rumble match!

All of that, plus Chris Masters, Chavo Guerrero and many others in action!

Confirmed Matches:

Chavo Guerrero vs Daivari

Comments:

Mickie James & Trish Stratus vs Victoria and Candice Michelle

Comments:

???? vs Rob Conway

Comments:

Scotty Too Hotty vs Chris Masters

Comments:

The Big Show vs Kane vs Kurt Angle vs Triple H

Comments:

Edge and Shelton Benjamin vs Ric Flair and John Cena

Comments:

BONUS:

Who is ???(?) Hint: He is NOT a debuting wrestler!

Chavo Guerrero vs Daivari

Comments: I'd like to see Daivari pick up some wins though.

Mickie James & Trish Stratus vs Victoria and Candice Michelle

Comments: More talent. Sorry Candice.

???? vs Rob Conway

Comments: Eugene!

Scotty Too Hotty vs Chris Masters

Comments:

The Big Show vs Kane vs Kurt Angle vs Triple H

Comments: He can run with the #30 spot pretty well, but so can any of these guys.

Edge and Shelton Benjamin vs Ric Flair and John Cena

Comments:

BONUS:

Who is ???(?) Hint: He is NOT a debuting wrestler! Marty Jannetty

Archived