Written contracts

Not sure exactly the overness (maybe mid 50's in Japan?) but I got a written deal with PGHW for $960 in the middle of year three. After a year they offered a pay-per-appearance so I went shopping, had a tryout with BHOTWG, and got offered $3200 a month with them! Now it's year five, I'm the champion and still have a year left on the contract. My current overness in Japan is 98 and it rises in the world depending on who I beat. (BHOTWG dropped from Global to National size before I joined, unfortunately.) I only wish I hadn't signed a two year deal, because I'm sure I could be making much more now! My record with BHOTWG is 52 wins and 4 losses. :D

finally started to get offered contracts... prob is im working in three diff countries and makin the same amoutn of money doing that as i would in a contract to one fed... i think i will wait till the contract is too good to refuse as i dont wanna focus on one country as it leaves a lack of options if things go wrong

What???? I´ve passed the 60 overness in the US and nobody gives me a written contract. And I´m the champion in ROH, MOSC an the NY thing :D (the fu$%ed Gydreoic stole my CWCZ title) :D One funny thing. When I passed the 60 ov (US), my overness in Japan lift to 20, in Canada to 40 .....

Archived