Wrestlemania 32 Travel Thread

christmas_ape

Not sure if there is a thread like this already but my quick search didn't find much.

By booking my hotels today I've committed to definitely making the trip from near Manchester in the UK to Dallas next year. Just thought I'd make a thread to find out how many of you guys are going and what are your plans?

I'm in the Springfield Suites. Booked it through the wrestlecon website and so got it for decent price. It's only a 10 minute walk to American Airlines Centre which was the most important thing for me as I'm planning on doing RAW, HoF and hopefully NXT is there too. Was tempted to go for travel package as being awake for all the separate ticket sales might be in issue, but it does seem like I'll save some money.

But yeah who is going? Where you making the journey from and what you looking forward to? If we get plenty of us we could always have a little GDS meet up.

Not sure if there is a thread like this already but my quick search didn't find much.

By booking my hotels today I've committed to definitely making the trip from near Manchester in the UK to Dallas next year. Just thought I'd make a thread to find out how many of you guys are going and what are your plans?

I'm in the Springfield Suites. Booked it through the wrestlecon website and so got it for decent price. It's only a 10 minute walk to American Airlines Centre which was the most important thing for me as I'm planning on doing RAW, HoF and hopefully NXT is there too. Was tempted to go for travel package as being awake for all the separate ticket sales might be in issue, but it does seem like I'll save some money.

But yeah who is going? Where you making the journey from and what you looking forward to? If we get plenty of us we could always have a little GDS meet up.

I am not going (Heck I hardly ever watch the product and the only WM I went to was the crappy one in Hartford) but I have a friend who goes every year and what you said about the travel package seems to be right according to him. He says he saves money by not buying the travel package.

Oddly enough I am tempted to go just for the trip and not for the event. Mainly because I have always wanted to go to Dallas and see where JFK was shot. Morbid I know but it is historical so it would be interesting to see it.

Anyway, I hope you have fun when you go.

im coming from new orleans. been to past 3 manias in a row.

im debating going to nxt because friday before mania viva la lucha is running. tickets go on sale monday. also ring of honor is working with wrestlecon this year and are running friday and saturday

http://files.ctctcdn.com/ec1d1f30101/b0a024d5-29d8-4000-ac2f-64f38e7e9f6a.jpg?a=1121723156264

im coming from new orleans. been to past 3 manias in a row.

im debating going to nxt because friday before mania viva la lucha is running. tickets go on sale monday. also ring of honor is working with wrestlecon this year and are running friday and saturday

yeah I'm not certain what to go with yet. Probably NXT but it will be tempting to go to ROH a lot of the NJPW guys are there.

I'll be traveling from St. Louis. I was going to fly and I still might depending on gas prices but the appeal of leaving early and stopping half way to catch up with college friends SOUNDS awesome but I'm not sure ten hours in a car one way sounds as awesome especially since this particular route would be arguably the most boring and least scenic route in all of the U.S

Either way I'm going. Are you going with anyone or are you going on your own? I'm thinking about asking a buddy of mine that lives in my college town to go. Problem with that is I want to be there Friday through Monday and I'm not sure he could afford to take off of work basically Thursday to Tuesday. I just looked up the exact date of Wrestlemania. I also realized that Fastlane is in St. Louis next year so I could go to Fastlane in my hometown and then travel to Wrestlemania weekend the next month that would be kind of fun.

• 3 weeks later...
I'll be traveling from St. Louis. I was going to fly and I still might depending on gas prices but the appeal of leaving early and stopping half way to catch up with college friends SOUNDS awesome but I'm not sure ten hours in a car one way sounds as awesome especially since this particular route would be arguably the most boring and least scenic route in all of the U.S

Either way I'm going. Are you going with anyone or are you going on your own? I'm thinking about asking a buddy of mine that lives in my college town to go. Problem with that is I want to be there Friday through Monday and I'm not sure he could afford to take off of work basically Thursday to Tuesday. I just looked up the exact date of Wrestlemania. I also realized that Fastlane is in St. Louis next year so I could go to Fastlane in my hometown and then travel to Wrestlemania weekend the next month that would be kind of fun.

The Fastlane plan sounds good. Because I imagine it will help shape WM so you'll have an invested interest in it. Like last year with the Reigns v Bryan match.

I'm going as part of my honeymoon actually, so we got a good 2 weeks there. Part of that will be a road trip actually, but I don't think it will be 10 hours long. We're going Manchester>New York>Dallas>Chicago to see friends> drive to New York> Manchester. The go home show for Mania is expected to be in Washington and we'll be in New York then so we might end up flying there for that too.

One of the things I like about it all is it makes me care more about what's going on in WWE. Not so much at the moment but especially when it gets to Rumble season, who wins the Rumble will be so important to me.

Archived