Global Revolution

I have been working on this mod for a few days now and I am close to completing it its first version. It is a combination of Tag1s mod from 2009 and MW3. I have adjusted the name value, records of 200-300 of the future big name guys along with various company details, broadcasters and teams. Again thank you to Tag1 for all the amazing work on the Modern Warriors mods, without which this dream of mine wouldn't be possible.

So here we go...

The year is 2009 and both Lorenzo Fertitta and Frank Fertitta III have been involved in massive legal problems due to corruption and fraudulent business practices. This caused the freezing of their assets effectively shutting down Zuffa.

After months off the air a witness comes forward on condition of anonymity and confesses against the brothers leading to their arrest and the sale of their property to pay off fines and newly rendered debts and penalties. WEC is bought by Boyd Gaming, Pride is bought by a wealthy Japanese businessman and the UFC in its destroyed and embarrassed state is bought by the only man who would risk it all on such a damage and mired promotion... The man who built it Dana White.

During the absence of the UFC various regional promotions around the world took advantage of the situation and took big steps forward especially Cage Warriors, Jungle Fight, M-1, CFC and Strikeforce. The Gracie family invested in the purchase of FuryFC as a way to get a piece of the ever growing pie.

All to set the stage for a glorious time of opportunity in the world fastest growing sport... With well funded and supported companies all over the world and large scale wars for power present in America and Japan the MMA world is set to grow not as global company but a global sport with stars, veterans and prospects scattering to the wind to get a shot at greater opportunists, improved conditions and their place in a global revolution!

(As a side note when it is completed I would need some people to test it out and give me feedback)

Archived