I bought the Fast Break Basketball and could not get it to work. I ordered the CD and now I can't get the season to end to advance to the next season. I have called the company and posted in the forum for help. Is there anyone who works for the company who can help out a customer or did I just waste my money? If someone from the company could message me that would be great. I really don't like having to post negative messages on the site.

Thanks

note

I am still having issues. I call and no one answers. I have to leave a message. Then you have someone call from the e-licensing place who is very nice, but says he will forward the message and someone will call me. That hasn't happened. I work so I have to do this when I have free time. You guys send me a message to try something. I have to go home and try it and then message you. Can someone please contact me so I can call you or vice versa and get this resolved? I shouldn't have to beg for help after paying for a product. From what I have played, I like this game a lot, but this is getting really old very fast.

Archived