quick question about match grades and finishers

i know we have all been in this situation... several time i have been sitting in a c+ situation with the match won, thkinking to myself 'another big move will put this into 'b' territory'. problem is, i have already done my main finisher. Now I have another one but its chances of hitting are alot less than my main one so what im asking is... in order to get my match rating up, am i best going for my finisher i haven't done yet, or will the match grade go up even if i hit the same finisher more than once.

[QUOTE=XellenceOfXecution]No crowd will pop for the same finisher five or six times in a row! :D[/QUOTE] Not true i had a match with Taduyuki Kikkawa,but we have the same finisher the KIKKAWA LARIAT after 30 mins into the match the rating was B, i hit my larriat but got a near fall,picked him up went for anouther but got reversed then he hit me with his larriat,i kicked out got up and hit him again with my lariat and that was it i won at 32 min and the rating was A so with 2 mins of just finishers it went from B to A.

Archived