Diary of the Month Awards

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
I didn't take it personally at all; was just curious what you meant.

I get you, it did sound vague, but I was on the phone and on my way to college, I didn't mean for anyone to take it as a ''personal attack'' or anything like that, the ''don't take it personally'' part wasn't directed exactly at your comment, but either way, let's move on...

So, as I've just posted in my JCP thread - holiday combined with less than advertised wifi connection meant that I've fallen off the grid for a couple of weeks.

I'm back now so let's all calm down!

As for March DOTM - two options:

• I get the voting thread up today and we go on as usual for March
  • We wait till the end of April and have a combined March/April vote as a big send off for TEW13.

Thoughts? Other options?

I'm sorry for the disappearing act - if I had known in advance I would have delegated this out weeks ago.

On that note; anyone interested in sharing the load of this once TEW16 hits? Maybe get a couple of us to rotate through so it's not left on the shoulders of one person. (Not suggesting I'll spend another two weeks in a wifi black spot any time soon but still)

So, as I've just posted in my JCP thread - holiday combined with less than advertised wifi connection meant that I've fallen off the grid for a couple of weeks.

I'm back now so let's all calm down!

As for March DOTM - two options:

• I get the voting thread up today and we go on as usual for March
  • We wait till the end of April and have a combined March/April vote as a big send off for TEW13.

Thoughts? Other options?

I'm sorry for the disappearing act - if I had known in advance I would have delegated this out weeks ago.

On that note; anyone interested in sharing the load of this once TEW16 hits? Maybe get a couple of us to rotate through so it's not left on the shoulders of one person. (Not suggesting I'll spend another two weeks in a wifi black spot any time soon but still)

Happy to do so, good to see you back. In favor of option B.