SWF -- This Means War! (diary)

[CENTER]SWF presents ... [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]"Under Control"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [I]Thursday of Week 2, September 2007[/I] Held at the Iowa State Fayre in the Mid West Territory 14,250 in attendance; Buyrate of 358,600[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Peter Michaels, and Emma Chase welcomed us to "Under Control". They said the votes were in and tabulated. They thanked the fans who voted and said that tonight was going to be an interesting evening. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"At least, that's what my father has said," [/COLOR]Jerry Eisen said. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"According to him, there were a few ties in the voting that will make this night rather memorable."[/COLOR] 1) Remo, Ricky Dale Johnson, BLZ Bubb, and Eddie Peak were backstage. A voice said the time had come to reveal who the fans voted for to be in the main event: Remo: 12.5% BLZ Bubb: 12.5% Eddie Peak: 25% [B]Ricky Dale Johnson: 50%[/B] As for what type of match it would be: An "I Quite" Match: 12.5% Held in a Cage: 25% [B]A 30-Minute Iron Man Match: 62.5%[/B] Ricky looked pumped. The others looked pretty upset. Remo especially. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) But that's the main event, the announcers pointed out. The first match for the evening was Mainstream Hernandez defending the SWF 10-Minute Championship against the man who received 62.5% of the fans' votes: American Elemental! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] 3) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ (c) vs. AMERICAN ELEMENTAL [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Lots of good high-flying action. Elemental picked up the win just as the clock was about to run out. WINNER: [B]American Elemental[/B] in 9:59 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) American Elemental looked at the title belt in shock. He then looked at Mainstream. He went over and offered his hand to Mainstream to shake. Mainstream seemed to hesitate, but then he smiled and shook hands. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] 5) High Concept, Flex & Pex, and Darryl Devine & Robbie Retro were waiting backstage to hear the results of the voting. The omnipotent voice spoke again: Flex & Pex: 12.5% Robbie Retro & Darryl Devine: 37.5% [B]High Concept: 50%[/B] High Concept will face Sexual Aggression for the tag titles. Flex & Pex and Darryl & Robbie will face each other to determine the #1 Contenders. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 6) Remo was stalking down the halls, looking pissed. He turned a corner and found himself face to face with Skull DeBones. Skull mocked Remo, saying that maybe he should take a hint. He's old news. People don't want to see him in the ring anymore. They don't want to see him with the title. Maybe he should hang up his boots and open a restaurant somewhere. Remo got in Skull's face and replied, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You think you're so tough taking out a competitor like Delirious Dan or attacking me behind my back? You're the wimp here, Skull. Let's prove it. You and me on [I]Invasion![/I]"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) [B]ROBBIE RETRO & DARRYL DEVINE [/B]vs. FLEX & PEX to determine [COLOR="red"]the #1 Contender for[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] A great match from these guys. Flex and Pex seemed to have things sewn up thanks to their blatant cheating and double-teaming, but then Darryl Devine managed to hit Flex with a Devine Dream Drop seemingly from nowhere. WINNERS: [B]Robbie Retro & Darryl Devine [/B]in 10:52 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) Sam Keith appeared on screen. He was all smiles. He said that he had an inside man in the main office and that he had heard what his match with Eric Eisen was likely going to be. He said he didn't want to spoil the surprise just yet, but that Eric is not going to be happy. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) [B]HIGH CONCEPT vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Not as good of a match as I had hoped from all of these guys. I expected them to do better than the #1 Contender's match, but that just didn't happen here. At any rate, Joe Sexy and Angry Gilmore were able to keep Elmo and Groucho under control with Joe putting away Elmo with a One Night Stand. WINNERS: [B]Sexual Aggression[/B] in 12:48 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 10) A video played, highlighting the growing conflict between the United States of Annihilation and Jack Bruce and Troy Tornado. After barraging us with clips of the confrontations, ambushes, and bluster, the omnipotent voice informed us that there was a tie in the voting. These two teams would therefore face off twice: once in a battle of the bands, and then in a Texas Tornado match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 11) Time for the Battle of the Bands. Jack and Troy came out in full rock star attire with a great back-up band. They actually got the crowd hopping as they performed together. After their song, they stepped aside to let the United States of Annihilation perform. Joey and Nevada came forward with a pair of acoustic guitars and stools. Joey apologized in advance, saying that they were only on lesson five out of thirty, so the fans would just have to bear with them. They proceeded to sing a duet of "Michael Row the Boat Ashore". The guitars and their voices were badly out of tune, there were several pregnant pauses. Jack and Troy burst out laughing from the sidelines. Joey and Nevada exchanged a look and then jumped Troy and Jack, smashing their guitars over their heads. They then grabbed them and drug them to the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 12) [B]THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION vs. JACK BRUCE & TROY TORNADO [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a Texas Tornado match[/COLOR] The U.S.A. dominated the match in the first few minutes, with both Joey and Nevada tossing Jack and Troy around the ring. But then Jack Bruce thumbed Joey in the eye and Troy low-blowed Nevada to swing the momentum dramatically around. They worked in tandem and finally, they both nailed their finishing moves on the U.S.A., pinning both men simultaneously. WINNERS: [B]Jack Bruce & Troy Tornado[/B] in 12:34 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 13) Joel Kovach, Texas Pete, and Steve Frehley were backstage. Omnipotent Voice ran down the results again: Steve Frehley - 0% Texas Pete - 34% [B]Joel Kovach - 66%[/B] The type of match would be: Cage Escape: 12.5% A Fatal Fourway: 25% [B]A Ladder Match: 62.5%[/B] Joel looked ill and quite angry. Steve made a comment that he shouldn't be so upset, at least he'll be wrestling tonight. Joel's response was to toss Steve through part of the set. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 14) [B]CLIFF WILSON (c) vs. JOEL KOVACH [/B]in [COLOR="purple"]a ladder match[/COLOR] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] A phenomenal match. Cliff worked with the ladders as springboards for aerial assaults while Joel relied on them more as weapons. It was a good blend and there were a few times when both men, instead of seizing the opportunity to climb the ladder to retrieve the belt, decided instead to take advantage of the chance to hurt their opponent more. Finally, both men scaled the ladder and were duking it out on the top. Joel suddenly seized Cliff's head and dropped from the ladder, slamming Cliff jaw-first into the ladder top. Cliff tumbled off the ladder, out cold. Joel scaled to the top and pulled the belt down. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach[/B] in 19:58 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 15) Joel stood in the center of the ring, panting heavily. He wiped some blood from his lips and looked down at the belt. He caressed it for a moment. Jerry Eisen wondered if maybe Joel was having a change of heart. Turns out, he wasn't. Joel grabbed a mic and said, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"You know, some would say it's an honor to be any kind of champ in the SWF. Those people are morons. This is like saying I'm the best of the losers." [/COLOR]He tossed the belt down on the ground and spit on it. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Tim or Ricky, whoever wins the main event tonight, be forewarned. I'm coming for my title."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 16) A video played, highlighting the feud between Sam Keith and Eric Eisen. At the end of the video, the Omnipotent Voice declared that there had been another tie in the votes. Therefore, Eric Eisen would be defending his title against Sam Keith ... in a no-holds-barred match! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 17) [B]SAM KEITH vs. ERIC EISEN (c)[/B] in [COLOR="Purple"]a No-Holds Barred Match[/COLOR] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] Eric did not look happy going out to the ring, let me tell you. Jerry said that he felt a little sorry for his brother, but he said that whatever he got in the ring, he brought on himself. Weapons came out. Blood was shed. The audience screamed for more. Eric managed to nail Sam with the Silver Spoon Shock onto a steel chair, but Sam miraculously kicked out. Eric tried to hit another one, but Sam somehow reversed it and turned it into ... the Proton Lock! Eric tried to crawl to the ropes, but Sam had it locked in too tightly. Eric tapped. WINNER: [B]Sam Keith[/B] in 17:33 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 18) Tim Westybrook was shown walking to the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 19) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK (c) vs. RICKY DALE JOHNSON [/B]in a[COLOR="Purple"] 30-Minute Iron Man match[/COLOR] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] A great way to cap off a great night. Both men circled each other warily in the opening minutes. Peter Michaels observed that that was a good idea, particularly since they both had a long road ahead of them. After a flurry of offense, Ricky Dale Johnson nailed Tim with the Southern Justice and, using the ropes for leverage, kept the champ down. He picked up the first pin. Tim took a few minutes to recover, but after beating RDJ back, he nailed him with an Unstoppable Force. Ricky was unsteady on his feet now and both men seemed pretty badly beaten. There were some half-hearted pin attempts and a few blocked finishing moves. But then Ricky surged back. He somehow managed to get the champ into a sleeper hold and got it locked in pretty well. Tim tried to power out of it, but Ricky just wouldn't let go. Tim stumbled around the ring and finally collapsed. The ref picked up his hand once ... twice .... and then the buzzer sounded, signalling the end of the match. Ricky hopped up, celebrating what he thought was his win. But then the ref informed him what happened. Ricky did not look happy. WINNER: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 30:00 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Groucho, Darryl, and Nevada were apparently overused. I don't care. Thank you to everyone who voted, you helped put together a great show! FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results for [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Under Control"[/COLOR][/U] American Elemental defeated Mainstream Hernandez (c) to become [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Champion[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Robbie Retro & Darryl Devine defeated Flex & Pex to become [COLOR="Red"]the #1 Contenders for the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Sexual Aggression (c) defeated High Concept to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Jack Bruce and Troy Tornado defeated the United States of Annihilation [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach defeated Cliff Wilson (c) in [COLOR="Purple"]a ladder match [/COLOR]to capture [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Sam Keith defeated Eric Eisen (c) in [COLOR="Purple"]a No-Holds Barred Match[/COLOR] to become [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook (c) drew with Ricky Dale Johnson in [COLOR="Purple"]a 30-Minute Iron Man Match[/COLOR] and so retained [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed on Wednesday of Week 2, September 2007 (Airs on Friday)[/I] Held at the Louisiana Auditorium in the South East Territory 6762 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Rip Chord welcomed us to the show. 1) The show opened with Richard Eisen standing before a non-descript wall. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“By now, I’m sure many of our fans have read what Joel Kovach wrote on his website regarding ‘Under Control’. He seems to be under the impression that letting our wonderful SWF fans control the matches was some sort of mistake. I disagree, and based on the number of votes we received for ‘Under Control’, I would say most of our fans disagree as well. “As most of our fans know, Warzone is taped on Wednesday, which means that the episode you’re viewing right now was filmed before ‘Under Control’. I would say that means that tonight’s main event should be booked by a fan again, and boy, do I have a great one in store for you. “This main event comes to us from a fan who calls himself [B]Harts4Life[/B]. He wrote to us with what I think is a great idea, especially given what Joel wrote on his website. Joel, you’re in tonight’s main event once again, only it won’t be for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. No, tonight will be a handicap match against Cliff Wilson and his special, one-night only partner .... this guy.”[/COLOR] Richard stepped aside to reveal none other than the Archangel. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN vs. SKULL DeBONES[/B] Dan looked terrified as he went out to the ring. Rip said that was understandable, considering Dan was about to get a shelacking from Skull. Much to everyone’s surprise, though, Dan actually managed to pin Skull. It was for a one-and-a-half count after Dan managed to roll Skull into a small cradle, but it was a pin attempt nonetheless. It also proved to be a mistake. After recovering from his surprise, Skull unloaded on Dan and basically mopped the mat with him. WINNER: [B]Skull DeBones [/B]in 9:51 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 3) Skull mocked Dan as he left the ring, saying that now that the gnat had been squashed, he could move on to bigger prey. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) Christian Faith came out to the ring next and basically said that he didn’t care what people thought of him. He was an Army of One and he would prove it by destroying Freddie Datsun. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) [B]FREDDIE DATSUN vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH[/B] A lack of chemistry and the fact that this is the final burial of Freddie Datsun made this match painful to watch. WINNER: [B]Christian Faith [/B]in 12:06 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 6) Christian continued the assault on Freddie in the ring afterwards, so much so that Rip Chord predicted that Freddie’s career might be over. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 7) After some lackluster performances, it was great to see BLZ Bubb wandering the halls, looking for his leprechaun once again. Instead of finding Shifty McDougal, he found Shawn Gonzalez instead. Bubb got angry with Shawn, saying that Shawn shouldn’t mess with him. Shawn teased Bubb by telling him he knew where Shifty was. Bubb demanded that Shawn tell him immediately. Of course, Shawn refused. The argument escalated until Richard Eisen interjected himself into it, suggesting that the two of them settle their differences in the ring next week on Warzone. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) [B]REMO vs. EDDIE PEAK[/B] I can always count on Remo to come through for me. He and Eddie tore it up, and Remo ended it all with a Destroyer. WINNER: [B]Remo[/B] in 13:17 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 9) Remo was celebrating his win in the ring when Skull DeBones charged the ring and attacked him. The two men wound up brawling for a while before Skull retreated. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) Archangel came out to the ring. He waved to the cheering crowd, and then got the mic. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“You know, I hate the fact that I don’t have a contract with the SWF just as much as the rest of you. The one thing I wish for is that I could come back home. Sure, I could probably take my act on the road but I can’t resist the draw of all of you. You’re the best fans in the world and I wouldn’t want to perform for anyone else, even if it is just for one night.... “But maybe it doesn’t have to be. I just got done talking to Richard. Just between us, folks, he’s sick of Joel’s antics and he wants to teach him a little bit of a lesson. That’s why he says that if Cliff and I can beat Joel tonight, I’ve got my job back!”[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) [B]ARCHANGEL & CLIFF WILSON vs. JOEL KOVACH [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a handicap match[/COLOR] They blew the roof off the Louisiana Auditorium with this one. Joel didn’t back down from the challenge although he did look pretty nervous. He held his own, even though Cliff and Archangel were able to coordinate their offenses pretty well. People actually started chanting “Welcome home!” whenever Archangel got in the ring. Finally, Archangel managed to hit Joel with the Fall From Grace, causing the crowd to explode. He covered Joel, the ref went down for the pin, but then Rich Money dove out of the crowd with a steel chair, knocked Cliff off his corner, and then attacked the ref from behind. Archangel got up to fight him, but Rich knocked him senseless with the chair. Cliff got into the ring and ducked a swing from Rich. He then caught the chair and yanked it from Rich’s hands. Rich stood there for a second, then dove out of the ring. Cliff looked satisfied, as if he thought that he had scared Rich away. But then he turned around and found himself face to face with a very angry ref. The ref accused Cliff of attacking him. Cliff denied it, trying to point out Rich, but Rich was gone. The ref pulled the chair from Cliff’s hands and, in the process, gave Joel a chance he couldn’t pass up. Joel planted a flying drop kick into the chair, knocking it out of the ref’s hands and smack into Cliff’s skull. Joel tossed the chair out of the way and slapped Cliff into the Kovach Krippler. Cliff wasn’t even conscious to tap out. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 22:07 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Thanks to Harts4Life for the dynamite match idea. I know I said I couldn’t use it, but I looked over what I have planned and realized that it would work out perfectly. FINAL RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Skull DeBones defeated Delirious Dan [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Christian Faith defeated Freddie Datsun [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Remo defeated Eddie Peak[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach defeated Archangel & Cliff Wilson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

You're very welcome ... any time you get stuck for ideas, toss me a pm or email me at [email]adw77@hotmail.com[/email] ... I used to book a fantasy fed, and pretty much won a You Be the Booker tournament on an efed's OOC board (I got to the finals against a friend of mine, and we never had a final round ... I declare it a tie between the two of us ...) ...

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 3, September 2007[/I] Held at Evanovich Riverside in the Tri State Territory 6,606 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Marv Earnest, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Based on what happened last week at 'Under Control', Richard Eisen has ordered a rematch between Tim Westybrook and Ricky Dale Johnson,"[/COLOR] Emma Chase explained. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"It won't be an Iron Man match, but with these two involved, it's sure to be one heck of a fight!"[/COLOR] Marv Earnest put in. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) [B]AMERICAN ELEMENTAL (c) vs. MEAN JEAN CATTLEY [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] A really good match for two guys that are relatively unknown to the SWF audience. The announcers really sold the match as well. Elemental sewed things up with a regular pinfall. WINNER: [B]American Elemental[/B] in 7:41 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 3) Richard Eisen came out to the ring holding the SWF North American Championship. He said that he was disappointed with Joel Kovach's attitude towards what most would agree is a prestigious title. He said that Joel's actions at "Under Control" presented him with quite the conundrum. Joel has vacated the title and Cliff Wilson has made it clear that he's not interested in it either. So Richard announced that there's going to be a tournament held for the SWF North American Championship. The first two matches will be held on [I]Warzone[/I]. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 4) Tim Westybrook came out to the ring. He held up the championship belt for everyone to see. He then got the mic. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I've been told that some of you are disappointed at how things ended at 'Under Control'. So am I. I'm disappointed that we couldn't give a decisive finish to the match. I'm disappointed that I almost lost my championship to a sleeper hold. I'm disappointed that I didn't pin Ricky twice in a row. "But all that's in the past now. Tonight we'll settle the score. Don't worry. There will be no disappointment tonight!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) A music video played, hyping Sexual Aggression as the tag-team champs. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 6) BLZ Bubb came out to the ring and stole the mic from the ring announcer. He said that he wants to be a good boy. He really does. But Shawn Gonzalez leaves him no choice. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"If you don't tell me where Shifty McDougal is, I'm going to have to hurt you in our match!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) [B]SHAWN GONZALEZ vs. BLZ BUBB[/B] This match told a great story. Bubb kept screaming at Shawn to tell him where Shifty was. Shawn, insanely enough, seemed content to keep his distance from Bubb and taunt the big guy. But it became clear as the match dragged on that something was wrong. Shawn kept looking towards the back as if expecting something, something that never happened. Finally, Bubb managed to catch Shawn and nailed him with the Hades Bomb. WINNER: [B] BLZ Bubb [/B]in 12:33 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) Bubb continued the assult, smacking Shawn around and demanding to know where Shifty McDougal was. That's when a man raced from the backstage area and hopped into the ring. Bubb dropped Shawn and screamed, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"There you are! I knew I'd find you, Shifty McDougal!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]"That's not Shifty McDougal, that's [B]Robert Oxford[/B]! What the heck is he doing here?"[/COLOR] Jerry Eisen cried. Robert Oxford chased off Bubb, who ran to the back, crying the whole way. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) Ricky Dale Johnson is walking backstage when he ran into Joel Kovach. The two of them stared at each other for a few minutes before Joel leaned in close. [COLOR="DarkGreen"] "Don't forget what I said at 'Under Control'," [/COLOR]Joel whispered and then stepped out of Ricky's way. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) [B]REMO vs. SKULL DeBONES[/B] A great brawl between these two. Remo dominated Skull for most of the match, but Skull turned the tables by taking a pair of brass knuckles out of his boot and using them on Remo when the ref wasn't looking. WINNER: [B]Skull DeBones[/B] in 15:52 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK (c) vs. RICKY DALE JOHNSON[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] A great match. These two tore into each other once again, holding absolutely nothing back. Both men went for their finishers, only to be blocked at each attempt. Both men managed to make pins, but the other would kick out too quickly. Finally, Ricky managed to stagger Tim and was getting ready to hit him with a Southern Justice. That's when Joel Kovach hit the ring with a baseball bat. He used it to take Ricky's legs out from under him and then beat on him for a minute or two. The ref immediately called for the bell. WINNER: [B]Ricky Dale Johnson [/B]by DQ in 18:20 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Tim tried to stop Joel, so Joel turned the bat on him. Joel then taunted the two of them, saying that neither man had what it took to be champ. They weren't smart enough, they weren't strong enough, they weren't willing to sacrifice it all to get there... And that's when Cliff Wilson appeared out of the crowd. He jumped up to the top turnbuckle and launched himself at Joel. Joel managed to bring the bat around so Cliff hit it, but Cliff's momentum slammed him into Joel, who wound up ricocheting off the turnbuckles and onto the bat himself. The show closed with all four men writhing in pain on the mat. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the taunting and the attack [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Nothing really to say about this one. I'm glad that I was able to bring Robert Oxford over from TCW after what he did for me (see the first post). FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]American Elemental (c) defeated Mean Jean Cattley to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]BLZ Bubb defeated Shawn Gonzalez [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Skull DeBones defeated Remo [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Ricky Dale Johnson defeated Tim Westybrook (c) by DQ, so Tim retains [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 3, September 2007[/I] Held at Virginia Park Fields in the Mid Atlantic Territory 6,189 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Rip Chord welcomed viewers to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) Sam Keith came out to the ring to a lukewarm reception. Fans were excited to see him with the Warmaster belt, but they weren't popping as hard as I thought they would. At any rate, Sam thanked the crowd for their support. He said it felt good to hold championship gold once again. He said that he proved over the past few months that he could be a champ once again. He also announced the Richard Eisen had permanently lifted the ban on the Proton Lock, so his opponents should watch out for it from now on. That's when Eddie Peak's music interrupted the Warmaster. Eddie came out and said that he wasn't frightened of some sissy submission move. He said that as far as he's concerned, submission wrestling is for cowards. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"If you're a real fighter, you go toe-to-toe with your opponent and beat them until they can't move anymore!"[/COLOR] That's why Eddie was challenging Sam to defend his title tonight. Sam smirked at the camera, then turned to Eddie and said, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"We'll see who the coward is when I make you tap!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] for the promo; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge 2) [B]CHRIS GORDON vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH[/B] in [COLOR="Purple"]a First-Round Match [/COLOR]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Chris was off his game tonight, but they were able to still put on a decent match. In the end, Christian nailed Chris with a Leap of Faith for the win. WINNER: [B]Christian Faith[/B] in 12:45 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) Richard Eisen was sitting backstage when the door to his office burst in and Eric stormed in. He screamed at his father about how unfair it was that he had to defend his title in a no-holds barred match at "Under Control". [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"And look what happened, Dad, I lost the title! Are you happy now?"[/COLOR] Richard looked ready to yell, but he didn't. Instead, he grew very somber and said that he wasn't happy. He said that he had obviously led Eric down the wrong path in the past couple of months. He hasn't been the best example of what a real man should be like. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Look at you, son. You think this company exists just for you. It doesn't. It exists for the fans. We've forgotten that. Sam Keith is an entertaining wrestler who will put on a match tonight that will keep the fans jumping and that's what's best for the SWF. I hope you can come to realize that."[/COLOR] Richard walked away, leaving Eric to look rather thoughtful. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 4) Before the announcers could really react to what Richard Eisen said to his son, they were interrupted as very familiar entrance music started. Out to the ring came the Biggz Boyz. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I can't believe it!" [/COLOR]Duane Fry yelled. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"The Biggzes are back together!"[/COLOR] Brett and Bart went on to explain that they haven't been around since they wanted some down time to get back on the same page as a tag team. But now they're back and they want a piece of the hottest tag team in the SWF. No, not the tag champs. They have their sites set on Flex & Pex! They want them in a match next week on [I]Invasion![/I] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 5) [B]GROUCHO BLING vs. ELMO BENSON [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a First Round Match [/COLOR]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Peter Michaels said that this was a shocker, that High Concept would face off against each other. Rip Chord countered by saying it was a random draw who faced who in the first round and besides, if someone let personal loyalty get in the way of a championship belt, they didn't deserve to hold it. It was an okay match. Elmo and Groucho obviously had each other scouted for most of their moves. It was a dead even heat for most of the match when suddenly, Elmo hit Groucho out of nowhere with the Shockwave from Next Year. WINNER: [B]Elmo Benson [/B]in 10:45 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 6) Rich Money was walking backstage when he ran into BLZ Bubb. Bubb did not look happy. The big man ranted about how Shifty had come back. He was back and that wasn't good. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"It's not good when a leprechaun finds you, Mr. Money. No no no no no. This could be very bad for me."[/COLOR] Rich played along, but you could tell that he was creeped out. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Skull DeBones came out to the ring and taunted Remo. He pointed out that Remo was slowly crumbling. It had been a long time since Remo actually held any type of title, he was on a losing streak. It just wasn't good. Skull said that if Remo wasn't careful, he'd be a has-been really quick. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) [B]ROBBIE RETRO & DARRYL DEVINE vs. JACK BRUCE & TROY TORNADO[/B] A really good match. Top quality. Both teams looked pretty confident going into the match. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Why shouldn't they?" [/COLOR]Rip Chord asked. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Robbie and Darryl are the #1 Contenders for the tag titles, and Jack and Troy beat the United States of Annihilation last week at 'Under Control'. I don't know if the Biggzes knew what they were talking about earlier. Either one of these two could be called the most dominant tag team in the SWF."[/COLOR] Neither side had a clear advantage. Rip pointed out that both teams were making rookie mistakes, which was understandable since both teams were relatively new and not used to working with each other. Finally, though, the #1 Contenders were beginning to shift the momentum their way. That's when Angry Gilmore and Joe Sexy charged the ring and attacked Darryl and Robbie. The ref called for the bell. WINNERS: [B]Robbie Retro & Darryl Devine[/B] by DQ in 12:03 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) Jack and Troy got out of the ring as the champs tore apart the #1 Contenders. Jack and Troy laughed at them, but then, the U.S.A. appeared behind them and attacked them, beating them to the cement. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 10) Cliff Wilson is walking backstage when he runs into Joel Kovach. Joel didn't throw a punch (but you could tell Cliff expected him to). Instead, Joel stepped in really close. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You think you're funny? Huh? You think it's a good idea to keep sticking your nose into my business? If you're not careful, I'll rip it off and stuff it down your throat, you little pissant."[/COLOR] Cliff stared back and then laughed. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"You know, you've almost got that tough guy impression down, but it's not believable. I've been watching you, Kovach. Sure, you talk tough and yeah, you do win matches every now and then, but look at you. You're nothing. You rely on sneak attacks to get what you want. Why not get into the ring with me next week on [I]Invasion![/I]?"[/COLOR] Joel Kovach nodded. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"You're on. Just make sure your life insurance is paid in full."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) [B]SAM KEITH (c) vs. EDDIE PEAK [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] Sam and Eddie delivered big time. Really phenomenal match, one that tired Eddie out. Eddie came so close so often, but Rip predicted that Sam, a cagey veteran, wouldn't be so easy to put away. He proved correct. Sam caught a second wind just as Eddie's frustration was beginning to spike. After blocking a few pinfall attempts, Sam focused on Eddie's legs, finally taking him down and slapping him in the Proton Lock. WINNER: [B]Sam Keith [/B]in 17:42 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] The sad thing is, some of my tag teams are kind of mismatched for overness. For example, High Concept and the U.S.A. In High Concept, Elmo is an Upper Midcarder while Groucho has fallen to Opener status. The same has happened in the U.S.A. with Joey being the high carder and Nevada fallen to Opener as well. It's kind of been hurting the angles and matches they've been in. Huh. Not complaining, just saying. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Christian Faith defeated Chris Gordon [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Elmo Benson defeated Groucho Bling [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Robbie Retro & Darryl Devine defeated Jack Bruce & Troy Tornado by DQ [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Sam Keith (c) defeated Eddie Peak to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 4, September 2007[/I] Held at the Connecticut Symphony Hall in the New England Territory 6,980 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Marv Earnest, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Things started off with Skull DeBones coming out and talking about how wonderful he is. He said that basically, he's proven it by humiliating Remo time after time after time. Now, though, he wanted to move on to bigger and better things, namely, the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. Skull said that if Tim had any guts, he'd face him tonight in the main event. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) [B]AMERICAN ELEMENTAL (c) vs. DELIRIOUS DAN [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] An okay match, one that Elemental finished with a new move that Marv Earnest said he called the "Old Glory". WINNER: [B] American Elemental [/B]in 4:33 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 3) Robbie Retro and Darryl Devine came out to the ring and said that they had been thinking about it, and after what happened last week on [I]Warzone[/I], they didn't want to wait to face Sexual Aggression for the tag titles. They want Angry and Joe next week on [I]Invasion![/I] RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) Robert Oxford came out next. He introduced himself to the crowd and explained that he knows that BLZ Bubb has been calling him "Shifty McDougal". [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Obviously, that isn't my real name."[/COLOR] Oxford went on to explain that he and Bubb used to work together "out west" and that they became good friends. Oxford then stated that if the fans hadn't noticed yet, Bubb has some ... problems. So long as he stays medicated, he can keep them under control. Oxford continued by saying that when they worked together, he made sure that Bubb took his meds regularly, something he has obviously stopped doing. That's why Oxford came to the SWF, to help his friend. Before Oxford could stop talking, Bubb appeared out of nowhere and attacked him, the whole time scolding Oxford for being a bad little leprechaun. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the promo; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the attack 5) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs. ENFORCER ROBERTS [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a First-Round Match [/COLOR]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] A fairly quick match, one that ended with Mainstream nailing the Apparition #14 on Enforcer. WINNER: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] in 8:44 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) Richard Eisen walked into his office and was greatly surprised to find a young woman wearing a skimpy outfit waiting for him. When he asked who she was, she explained that her name was [B]Missy Masterson[/B], and that she was sent by a temp agency to be Richard's assistant. When Richard tried to protest, Missy drew up really close and breathlessly told Richard that she would be glad to fill any position he might think of for her. Richard stammered for a few moments and said that they could maybe try things out and see how they work. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Tim Westybrook came out to the ring and announced that he had accepted Skull DeBones' challenge, so Skull should prepare to be run over by an Unstoppable Force. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) Joey Minnesota and Nevada Nuclear came out to the ring dressed as musicians with toy guitars. They then cut a promo pretending to be Jack Bruce and Troy Tornado, mocking them for thinking that being musicians somehow made them better wrestlers. Joey did most of the talking with Nevada acting high most of the time. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) [B]THE BIGGZ BOYZ vs. FLEX & PEX[/B] It was a pretty exciting match with Flex and Pex cheating for most of the match and the Biggzes trying to play things straight down the middle. Brett spent most of the match being beaten on by Flex and/or Pex. The Rated X team managed to keep Brett isolated for most of the match. But then, Brett hit Flex with a desperation jaw breaker and dove for his corner. In came Bart. He knocked over Flex. He did a Russian leg sweep on Pex. He turned around ... just in time to be flashed by Lady Melissa. Bart froze in his tracks, a goofy look on his face. Then Flex came up behind him and rolled him into a small package, getting the win. When Bart came up, he didn't seem that upset. Instead, he continued to stare at Lady Melissa. WINNERS: [B]Flex & Pex [/B]in 8:10 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) Eric Eisen appeared on camera, saying that he had been doing a lot of thinking after his talk with his father last week. He said that he realized that Richard was right about a lot of things. He hadn't been the best person he could be and he intended to resolve that ... especially by setting one wrong right. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] (The turn did not go well) 11) [B]CLIFF WILSON vs. JOEL KOVACH[/B] Whoa. Did not see this coming but I'm glad that it happened anyway. Cliff and Joel tore things up. Cliff kept Joel on his toes the whole time, making it nearly impossible for Joel to mount any offense. But Cliff really couldn't capitalize, especially when Rich Money hit the ring. While Joel distracted the ref, Rich clubbed Cliff over the back of the head, staggering him long enough for Joel to nail Cliff with the Old School Drop. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 12:52 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 12) Cliff laid writhing on the canvas. Rich and Joel stood over him and mocked him. Joel said that Cliff walked right into that one and that he should just give up now. There's no way he'll ever beat him, not with Rich Money watching his back! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK (c) vs. SKULL DeBONES [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] A really great match between these two. Tim absolutely tore Skull apart but not before Skull put up one hellacious fight. But, in the end, Skull succumbed to an Unstoppable Force. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]in 13:41 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) Skull got up on his feet a bit unsteadily, only to get knocked down again when Remo hit the ring and beat him up pretty badly. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Good show. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]American Elemental (c) defeated Delirious Dan to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]Mainstream Hernandez defeated Enforcer Roberts [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Flex & Pex defeated the Biggz Boyz[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach defeated Cliff Wilson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook (c) defeated Skull DeBones to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 4, September 2007[/I] Held at Irvine Hall in the Mid South Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Rip Chord welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) Sam Keith strode out to the ring with a microphone. This time, the crowd went nuts at the sight of him with the strap over his shoulder. He basked in the adulation for a few moments before speaking. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You know, when I was a kid, I used to watch wrasslin' all the time and I remember, the guys I looked up to were the fighting champions. I didn't care for those guys who won a belt and then spent all their time yakking about how great they were. I preferred the wrestlers who put it on the line every chance they could. So I'm insituting a standing policy: every Warzone main event, it's gonna be me against whoever wants a shot at me."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) The Biggz Boyz were backstage. Bart looked somewhat dreamy. Brett walked in and smacked him on the head. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"What is your problem? Didn't you hear? We've got a match tonight against Sexual Aggression, and they're willing to put the titles on the line against us! Get going!"[/COLOR] Brett left the room. Bart went over to his locker and opened it, revealing that he's taped a picture of Lady Melissa inside it. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C-[/COLOR] 3) [B]NEVADA NUCLEAR vs. MEAN JEAN CATTLEY[/B] An okay match. Nothing spectacular, but that's okay. WINNER: [B]Nevada Nuclear[/B] in 7:58 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) As Nevada celebrated his win, Jack Bruce and Troy Tornado charged the ring and beat the snot out of him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 5) American Elemental hyped himself in a promo, talking about what a privilege it was to represent America and all that. Kinda boring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 6) Sexual Aggression came out to the ring for their match. They said that they accept the challenge laid down by Robbie Retro and Darryl Devine. They also suggested that they watch what they do to the Biggz Boyz tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 7) [B]THE BIGGZ BOYZ vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] The Boyz did their best, but the champs proved to be too much for them. Joe Sexy finished off Bart with a One Night Stand. WINNERS: [B]Sexual Aggression [/B]in 10:42 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) Richard Eisen was sitting in his office watching Missy Masterson straightening pictures in what could best be described as an almost obscene school-girl outfit when Eric Eisen walked in. He looked at his Dad, then at Missy, then nudged his Dad. Richard practically jumped out of his skin and demanded to know what Eric wanted. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Well, Dad, I've thought it over, and you're right, it's time for the Eisens to turn over a new leaf. That's why I was hoping that we could maybe right a wrong that we both committed. I think it's time we try to hire back Wanda Fish."[/COLOR] Richard seemed surprised. He asked if Eric thought Wanda would come back to the SWF after what they did to her. Eric said there's only one way to find out. Richard thought it over and said that Eric should do his best to find Wanda and bring her back home where she belongs. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. RICH MONEY [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a First-Round Match [/COLOR]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Both Steve and Rich did a great job in this match. Near falls for both of them and it even looked like Steve was going to sew it all up, but as Rich managed to kick out time after time, the frustration began to build until finally, Rich nailed Steve with a Bank Roll. WINNER: [B]Rich Money [/B]in 11:09 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) As Rich celebrated his win, Cliff Wilson came out and clapped for him. He then got a mic and told Rich to take a message to his new partner: Cliff wanted to face them on [I]Invasion![/I] in a tag match. He said not to worry, he's found someone who's just as angry at the two of them as Cliff is. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) The announcers said that next week on [I]Invasion![/I], we'd see the first semi-final match for the SWF North American Championship, namely Christian Faith taking on Elmo Benson. Then, next week on [I]Warzone[/I], we'll see the other semi-final match, namely Mainstream Hernandez vs. Rich Money. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] for the first announcement; [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the second 12) Sam Keith was back out in the ring, waiting to see who would take him up on his challenge. Much to everyone's surprise, it was BLZ Bubb! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) [B]SAM KEITH (c) vs. BLZ BUBB[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] Wow. That's all I've got to say. Wow. It appeared as if Sam's title reign was going to be short-lived. Bubb dominated the early going, tossing Sam around the ring like a rag doll. Once again, Bubb kept giggling like a madman ... well, I suppose that shouldn't be a surprise ... and was seemingly impervious to pain. He even nailed Sam with not one but two Hades Bombs. Rip Chord predicted that Sam was done. That proved wrong. Sam fought back and took the big man down, forcing him into the Proton Lock for the win! WINNER: [B]Sam Keith [/B]in 18:54 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] I think Sam and Bubb pulled this show out of the B-range. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Nevada Nuclear defeated Mean Jean Cattley [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Sexual Aggression (c) defeated the Biggz Boyz to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Rich Money defeated Steve Frehley [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Sam Keith (c) defeated BLZ Bubb to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

TCW is still at National. They're Bs across the board in the U.S. in terms of popularity (except for two B+s in the South West and Tri State). C-s in Canada and Mexico, Ds in Japan, Es in Europe and the UK. Our popularity is Bs across the board in the U.S., Canada, Japan, Europe, and Mexico. B-s in the UK. So while I think TCW is a little ahead of us in the U.S., they seem to be kind of stuck. I haven't seen a show of theirs go over B for a while now.

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B]SWF Invasion![/B][/SIZE] [I]Tuesday of Week 1, October 2007[/I] Held at the President's Hall in Puerto Rico 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Marv Earnest, and Emma Chased welcomed everyone to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Joel Kovach and Rich Money started things out by mocking Cliff Wilson. They said it doesn't matter what no-talent hack he's drummed up to work with them, they're not in the least bit worried. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) [B]AMERICAN ELEMENTAL (c) vs. ANDRE JONES [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] An okay match, one that Elemental sewed up easily before the time limit expired. WINNER: [B]American Elemental[/B] in 8:45 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 3) Bart Biggz was in the ring with a mic. He said that since they were in tropical Puerto Rico, it was only appropriate to hold a bikini contest. As always, the winner would be determined by audience reaction. Out came the ladies. First was Jessie, sporting a somewhat conservative suit. Next was Blonde Bombshell, wearing a suit that Jerry Eisen said caused the already heated air to grow hotter. Then Missy Masterson came out in a positively scandalous suit that we were worried would actually get censored by the networks. Finally, out came Lady Melissa. The audience was not happy with what they saw. Bart, on the other hand, looked positively dazed. Even though the audience was clamoring for Bombshell or Missy Masterson, Bart declared Lady Melissa the winner. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 4) [B]ROBBIE RETRO & DARRYL DEVINE vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION (c)[/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Angry and Joe came out looking positively on fire, but it turns out the challengers were simply more hungry for it than they were. Even though Sexual Aggression put up a strong fight, Darryl Devine managed to put Joe Sexy away with a Devine Dream Drop. WINNERS: [B]Robbie Retro & Darryl Devine[/B] in 14:01 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) Jack Bruce and Troy Tornado mocked the United States of Annihilation, pointing out how pitiful they were since the two of them were able to take out Nevada Nuclear without Joey Minnesota stopping them. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 6) [B]ELMO BENSON vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a Semi-Finals Match [/COLOR]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] A pretty decent match from these two. Elmo relied on his high flying arsenal while Christian did his best to ground him. Toward the end of the match, Christian looked woozy on his feet and Elmo tried to capitalize with a cross-body block from the top ropes. Christian caught him instead, turned it into a body slam, and then used the ropes to hold his opponent down. WINNER: Christian Faith in 12:03 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 7) Christian celebrated his victory in the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 8) Eric Eisen appeared on camera and addressed himself to Wanda Fish. He told Wanda that he and his father were both sorry for what they did to her. He doesn't know if she's watching, but if she is, Eric and Richard are hoping that she'll come to "Let the Games Begin" to accept their formal apology. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 9) Joel Kovach and Rich Money came out to the ring and waited. Cliff Wilson came out and said that it was time to reveal his partner: Ricky Dale Johnson. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 10) [B]CLIFF WILSON & RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. JOEL KOVACH & RICH MONEY[/B] Emma Chase pointed out that it made sense that Cliff would turn to Ricky. Joel and Ricky hadn't been seeing eye to eye lately and, as the old saying goes, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Jerry Eisen said that was true, but that Cliff was foolish to trust Ricky. It turned out that Cliff and Ricky did okay together. They kept Joel and Rich on their toes for the whole match until finally, Ricky put Rich Money away with a Southern Justice. WINNERS: [B]Cliff Wilson & Ricky Dale Johnson [/B]in 18:34 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 11) Cliff Wilson taunted Joel and Rich as they retreated up the ramp. That's when Ricky turned him around and slammed him to the mat with a Southern Justice as well. He then retrieved a mic. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Little League is over. Westybrook, I want you at 'Let the Games Begin'!"[/COLOR] The champ came out to the entrance with a mic of his own and said, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I was wondering when someone would be man enough to challenge me for my title. Doesn't matter. I've beaten you before, I'll beat you again!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] for the attack; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] I am really surprised at the rating for tonight. I thought for sure that we were sunk! FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results for the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]American Elemental (c) defeated Andre Jones to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Robbie Retro & Darryl Devine defeated Sexual Aggression (c) to capture [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Christian Faith defeated Elmo Benson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Cliff Wilson & Ricky Dale Johnson defeated Joel Kovach & Rich Money [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 1, October 2007[/I] Held at the Shakeshaft Auditorium in the Great Lakes Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Rip Chord welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) Richard Eisen was sitting in his office when Rich Money came in. Rich said that he knew he had a match against Mainstream Hernandez and that it was a semi-final match in the tournament for the SWF North American Championship, but he said that after the tag match on [I]Invasion![/I], he's been feeling kind of out of it, maybe like he pulled something. He said that he doesn't think he'll be able to wrestle tonight. He goes on to say, though, that he doesn't want to forfeit the match, especially since he knows he'll be feeling good enough to face Christian Faith in the final match at "Let the Games Begin". Instead, he wants Richard to declare him the winner. He made some vague allusions to making it worth Richard's while. Richard said he'd think about it and get back to him later tonight. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 2) Flex and Pex were warming up backstage. Lady Melissa gave them a pep talk, saying that tonight, they were going to face the new tag team champs, Robbie Retro and Darryl Devine. She said it was a non-title match, but that's okay. Tonight, they would show that they really are the dominant tag team in the SWF and after Sexual Aggression burns their rematch at "Let the Games Begin", that would clear the way for Flex and Pex to become the #1 Contenders! Pumped, Flex and Pex walked away. Lady Melissa was about to follow them when she turned around and found herself face to face with Bart Biggz. He engages in some very painful flirting, which Lady Melissa seemed to enjoy. Finally, he asked her out on a date. She turned him down, but there was an unmistakable twinkle in her eyes as she did. She followed her team out, leaving Bart with a small grin. RATING: [COLOR="blue"] C+[/COLOR] for the pep talk; [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] for the asking out 3) [B]ROBBIE RETRO & DARRYL DEVINE vs. FLEX & PEX[/B] The champs looked a little tired out there, which Duane Fry said was understandable after the battle they had with Sexual Aggression earlier this week. Rip Chord countered that that was no excuse, especially since they were the champs now. Flex and Pex wisely isolated Darryl Devine and kept him from tagging out. Finally, Darryl managed to nail Pex with an inverted atomic drop, diving to his corner and tagging in Robbie. Robbie came in on fire, dealing with both Flex and Pex. Pex, the legal man, waved his arms in some sort of signal, but nothing happened. He turned to ringside to find Lady Melissa, waving his arms in the signal again. He finally found her flirting with Bart Biggz again. He screamed at her to pay attention, but his distraction cost him. Robbie Retro drop kicked him into the ropes and then used Pex's momentum to roll him up into a pin. WINNERS: [B]Robbie Retro & Darryl Devine[/B] in 11:25 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 4) Eric Eisen was backstage, pacing, with a cell phone to his ear. He rolled his eyes and tapped his foot, then started speaking, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Wanda, if you're there, pick up! C'mon ... okay, listen. I know you're angry at my father and me for how we treated you, but I would really appreciate it if you would come to 'Let the Games Begin'. We need to bury the hatchet and move on. Please, Wanda, think about it and let us know soon."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) Robert Oxford came out to the ring and challenged BLZ Bubb to a match, saying that it wouldn't do any good to avoid him. They had to hash this out now. When Bubb didn't come out to respond, Oxford went looking for him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 6) Missy Masterson knocked on Rich Money's locker room door. When Rich answered, Missy informed him that Richard Eisen had decided that Rich had a choice: he could either suck it up and wrestle tonight in spite of his little "owie", or he could forfeit the match and allow Mainstream to face Christian Faith in the final match. Rich didn't look happy, so Missy offered to come into his locker room to "cheer him up". Rich looked puzzled, so Missy pushed him inside and shut the door. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 7) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs. RICH MONEY [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a Semi-Final Match [/COLOR]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] When Rich came out to the ring, Peter Michaels commented that he looked a lot happier than he had a few minutes ago. That led to some lurid speculation by Rip Chord about what Missy Masterson actually did backstage, but Peter Michaels cut that off before the network had to bleep us. The match itself was pretty good. Once again, it was a high flier matched against a brawler. Rich discovered that he couldn't easily ground Mainstream and wound up succumbing to an Apparition #14. WINNER: [B]Mainstream Hernandez [/B]in 8:53 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) Remo was walking backstage when he ran into Texas Pete. Tex made some snide comments about how Remo didn't seem able to pick up a win lately. Remo countered by pointing out that Tex hadn't even seen the inside of a ring for the past couple of weeks, so he wasn't in a position to comment. The two argued for a little while, then Tex suggested that the two of them step into the ring at "Let the Games Begin". RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) [B]ROBERT OXFORD vs. BLZ BUBB[/B] The match started with Bubb tumbling down the entrance ramp with Robet Oxford hot on his heels. Bubb scrambled away from him and clambered into the ring. Oxford followed and the ref started the match. Much to my delight, these two have great chemistry together. Oxford kept after Bubb, who didn't want to have anything to do with him, but Bubb fought back. The two exchanged blows and moves before Bubb finally had had enough and rolled out of the ring. The ref counted him out. WINNER: [B]Robert Oxford [/B]in 10:37 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) Farrah Hesketh and Cliff Wilson came out to the ring. Farrah said that Cliff's plan on [I]Invasion![/I] may have backfired a little since Ricky Dale Johnson turned on Cliff in the end, but she made a promise to Joel Kovach: he may be after the title, but Cliff is after him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 11) Jack Bruce was walking backstage, calling for Troy Tornado. He conveniently included the information that he intended to face Sam Keith for the SWF Warmaster Title tonight and he wanted Troy to watch his back. Then he found Troy, collapsed on the ground and groaning in pain. Jack dropped to his side and called for help. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 12) [B]SAM KEITH (c) vs. JACK BRUCE [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] Jack looked very uncomfortable going out to the ring by himself. He seemed particularly jumpy as he walked by the fans, almost as if he expected someone to attack him. He put up a great fight with Sam. Sam couldn't put him away easily, but then, Jack couldn't exactly get the upperhand either. Jack finally resorted to a thumb to the eye to stop Sam. He then ran towards the ropes to gain some momentum for what Duane Fry predicted would be a painful "New York Minute". Instead, Joey Minnesota appeared at ringside, diving out from under the ring with a chair in his hands. As Jack hit the ropes, Joey whacked him on the back with the chair then hit the deck so the ref wouldn't see what was happening. Jack staggered and tumbled right into Sam's arms, who took him down and put on the Proton Lock. WINNER: [B]Sam Keith [/B]in 12:57 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Apparently the crowd was not satisfied with our storylines, yet they still seemed to enjoy the show. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Robbie Retro & Darryl Devine defeated Flex & Pex [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Mainstream Hernandez defeated Rich Money [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Robert Oxford defeated BLZ Bubb [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Sam Keith (c) defeated Jack Bruce to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

You stole Missy! She's my favourite (yet most underpushed) woman in all of the Cornellverse and I'm just setting up to use her myself in my own games. Not sure I'll put the same spin on her as you have, but I like what you're doing with her. A temp, you say? :) Derek B - I never can ID what all her costumes are meant to be... I think its her alt6 I can't work out....

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 2, October 2007[/I] (The Go-Home Show for [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Let the Games Begin"[/COLOR]) Held at the Missouri State Armoury 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Marv Earnest, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) The show started with Richard Eisen appearing on camera. He addressed himself to Wanda Fish, stating that he really hoped that she had gotten his messages and that she was willing to come back to the SWF and to accept Eric and his apology. But before he could get too deep into the apology, his voice trailed off. He turned to find himself face to face with Joel Kovach. Joel didn't say anything for a while, but finally, he growled, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"How can you give my title shot to that stupid cowboy-wannabe, Ricky Dale Johnson? You know I deserve the SWF World Heavyweight Championship, Richard. I've proven myself week in and week out. So I'm telling you, you'd better set things right."[/COLOR] Richard stared at Joel for a second before exploding. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"You are out of line, mister! Don't forget that I'm the one who brought you into the SWF when you had nowhere else to go. How dare you question the way I'm running this company! You had your chance with the belt, Joel. Now you might as well just move on."[/COLOR] Joel's breathing became ragged for a few moments, but then he looked down and away. He turned to leave, but then spun around and laid into Richard, beating the crap out of him. He finally towered over him and shouted, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Then you leave me no choice but to deal with the situation myself!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) [B]AMERICAN ELEMENTAL (c) vs. ANTONIO [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] An okay match. They kind of got the crowd warmed up. WINNER: [B]American Elemental [/B]in 5:08 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 3) American Elemental was celebrating his win when Delirious Dan charged the ring and attacked him. Dan then got a mic and challenged Elemental to a match at "Let the Games Begin". RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] for the attack; [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge 4) Flex and Pex were backstage with Lady Melissa. They berated their manager, saying that she dropped the ball last week by flirting with Bart Biggz. Lady Melissa stood there meekly but didn't appear too happy about being yelled at. Flex and Pex realized this and told her to get lost. Flex asked Pex what they should do. Pex said he'd talk with Brett Biggz about it the next time he saw him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] 5) Mainstream Hernandez cut a promo about his title match against Christian Faith at "Let the Games Begin". He said that he knew he was still wet behind the ears and that yes, Christian Faith is a veteran and an "Army of One". But Mainstream said that he had the heart, the drive, and the passion to be the North American Champion. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) The camera caught an image of Cliff Wilson and Tim Westybrook in deep conversation backstage. Cliff did most of the talking, but then Tim started laughing. Unfortunately, there was no way to hear what was being said. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 7) [B]THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION[/B] A pretty good match all things considered. Both sides got in an equal amount of offense and the momentum swung back and forth between the two sides. Finally, though, Angry Gilmore managed to put away Joey Minnesota with an Anger Management, leaving Marv Earnest to wonder aloud, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Is this what's going to happen this Thursday to Robbie and Darryl when Sexual Aggression faces them?"[/COLOR] WINNERS: [B]Sexual Aggression[/B] in 12:52 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) Nevada Nuclear helped Joey up from the mat. Before they could get out of the ring, Jack Bruce and Troy Tornado came out of the entrance. They said it was obvious that the U.S.A. hadn't learned their lesson at "Under Control". They've just kept sticking their noses into their business. So Jack and Troy challenged them to a match at "Let the Games Begin". RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) Richard Eisen was sitting backstage while the trainer taped up his injuries. Eric Eisen burst into the room waving a piece of paper. He announced that he had just gotten an e-mail from Wanda Fish. She was coming to the Pay-Per-View! Richard seemed pleased, but asked Eric to leave so he could finish getting taped up. Eric did, but on his way out of the room, he bumped into Rich Money. Rich said something about how he was glad that Richard got beaten up. Eric asked him to explain himself. Rich said that Richard deserved what Joel gave him after making him wrestle injured last week against Mainstream. Rich then went on to describe Richard in rather unkind ways. Eric commented that Rich looked a lot better now, so he challenged Rich to get into the ring tonight for the main event. Rich smirked and said that he wouldn't mind beating up another Eisen and agreed. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the announcement; [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the argument 10) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. SKULL DeBONES[/B] Just a throw-away match, really. Skull and Steve locked it up in the ring and tossed a few punches when suddenly, BLZ Bubb came out to the ring. Ignoring the fact that there was a match going on, Bubb climbed through the ropes. When the ref ordered him to leave, Bubb attacked the ref. When Steve tried to stop him as well, Bubb nailed him with the Hades Bomb. He turned to look at Skull, who wisely bailed. WINNER: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 4:41 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) Now that he had the ring all to himself, Bubb launched into a tirade about Robert Oxford (or Shifty McDougal). He said that Shifty wasn't his friend anymore, that he should have stayed back in Ireland guarding his pot of gold. He didn't want his help, he didn't want to see him anymore, he just wanted to be left alone. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 12) Missy Masterson was standing at a locker room door. She blew out a deep breath and knocked on the door. It opened revealing Ricky Dale Johnson. Missy said that she had a message to deliver from Richard Eisen. Ricky looked suspicious but invited her inside. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 13) [B]ERIC EISEN vs. RICH MONEY[/B] A pretty good match. Eric and Rich did a great job putting it on. Things went back and forth for a while before finally, Eric nailed Rich with the Silver Spoon Shock. WINNER: [B]Eric Eisen [/B]in 16:48 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 14) Richard Eisen, bandaged and on crutches, hobbled out to the ring. He clambered inside and invited Tim Westybrook and Ricky Dale Johnson to join him. They did. Richard then explained that in spite of the fact that Joel Kovach attacked him tonight, he was still going to have Tim defend his title against Ricky at "Let the Games Begin" and that they were there to sign the contract. He handed it to Tim first. Tim tossed a few barbs at Ricky, saying that he was the Iron Man and that he was the Unstoppable Force personified, and then he signed the contract. Before he could hand it to Ricky, though, Joel Kovach hit the ring. He attacked Tim first, then went after Ricky. He then took the contract and signed it. He tossed it at Richard saying, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"There. That wasn't so hard, was it?"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] As the show went off the air, the announcers reviewed the card for "Let the Games Begin": [B]AMERICAN ELEMENTAL (c) vs. DELIRIOUS DAN for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="Blue"]C-[/COLOR]) [B]ROBBIE RETRO & DARRYL DEVINE (c) vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR]) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH for [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR]) [B]THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION vs. JACK BRUCE & TROY TORNADO[/B] ([COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR]) [B]REMO vs. TEXAS PETE[/B] ([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK (c) vs. JOEL KOVACH for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Richard was used far too much in this show apparently. He seemed to think so too as he came to me backstage, pulling off the bandages. "You do know what you're up to, right? This is going to work?" I nodded. "I sure hope so, Mr. Eisen. I think the fans will like what we have up our sleeves." FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]American Elemental defeated Antonio to retain the [COLOR="Red"]SWF 10-Minute Championship[/I] [/COLOR]- [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]Sexual Aggression defeated the United States of Annihilation [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Skull DeBones drew with Steve Frehley [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Eric Eisen defeated Rich Money [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE] As always, predictions are welcome.

From SWF.com - [QUOTE][CENTER]Be sure to order [SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]"Let the Games Begin"[/COLOR][/SIZE] this Thursday only on Pay-Per-View[/CENTER] Featuring the following matches ... [B][I]American Elemental defends his SWF 10-Minute Championship against Delirious Dan[/I][/B] - The past few weeks, Elemental has done his best to fend off all comers for his title belt only to be blindsided by Delirious Dan this past week. Is Dan truly delirious or does he stand a chance to actually take the belt away from American Elemental? [B][I]Robbie Retro and Darryl Devine defend their SWF Tag Team Championship against Sexual Aggression[/I][/B] - The world was shocked when Darryl Devine took over for Johnny Martin after the latter was injured. We were even more shocked when Robbie and Darryl took the titles away from Angry Gilmore and Joe Sexy. What will happen in the rematch? Will Robbie and Darryl win again? Or will Angry and Joe reclaim what they feel is rightfully theirs? [B][I]Mainstream Hernandez and Christian Faith face each other for the SWF North American Championship[/I][/B] - After Joel Kovach vacated the title at "Under Control", eight men fought for the privilege to hold this title. Mainstream and Christian are the ones who have made it this far. Who will be given the belt at the end of the night? [B][I]The United States of Annihilation takes on Jack Bruce and Troy Tornado[/I][/B] - Jack and Troy thought they had dealt with the U.S.A. once and for all after beating them in a Texas Tornado match at "Under Control", but Joey Minnesota and Nevada Nuclear apparently don't know the meaning of the word "Surrender". They have made themselves a problem for Jack and Troy, one that will have to be dealt with. Will the U.S.A. even the score? Or will Jack and Troy add another win to their column? [B][I]Remo battles Texas Pete[/I][/B] - Remo has been on a losing streak as of late; Texas Pete has seemingly faded into the sidelines. Both have a lot to prove with this match. Who will come out on top? [B][I]Tim Westybrook defends the SWF World Heavyweight Championship against Joel Kovach[/I][/B] - Joel Kovach promised that he would be coming after Tim's title and he has kept his word. What will happen when these two heavyweights face off in the ring? Who will emerge victorious? And don't forget! [B][I]Wanda Fish [/I][/B]has promised to be at the show as well. What will happen when Richard and Eric Eisen ask Wanda to forgive them? [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Indigo"]Find out this Thursday exclusively on Pay-Per-View![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[CENTER]SWF presents... [SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"][B]"Let the Games Begin"[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [I]Thursday of Week 2, October 2007[/I] Held at the Oregon Gardens in the North West Territory 14,250 in attendance; 356,753 buyrate[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Peter Michaels, and Emma Chase welcomed the Pay-Per-View audience to the show. 1) The show started with the announcers reminding people of some of the festivities that are coming up tonight. The main event is going to be Joel Kovach taking on Tim Westybrook for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. Also, Wanda Fish will be here so Richard and Eric Eisen can apologize to her. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] for the match announcement; [COLOR="blue"] B [/COLOR]for the apology reminder 2) The camera cuts to Joel Kovach. He cuts a promo on his main event match against Tim Westybrook, saying that while fans may be sick of his determined nature, he's merely doing what's best for the business. About halfway into his promo, though, Richard Eisen appeared next to him. He interrupted Joel and asked him if he looked okay, that he wanted to look his best since he'll be apologizing to his daughter tonight. Before Joel could say anything, Richard changed the subject: [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"As for the main event tonight, how stupid do you think we are, Joel? You've been brazenly announcing how much you want the Heavyweight Championship for weeks now. Did you really think your little attack on [I]Invasion![/I] to steal Ricky's title shot came as a surprise? I mean, you've done the same thing at least twice now. "I'm wondering, Joel, didn't you notice that Tim and Ricky really didn't fight back when you attacked them? Did you actually stop to read the contract before you signed it? Did you even bother to see if Tim actually signed it? You probably should have. "See, Joel, you're a little too predictable for your own good. We all knew what you were up to. That's why the contract we had in the ring wasn't for a title shot against Tim Westybrook. That's why Tim only pretended to sign the contract. No, the contract you signed was for a match tonight where you'll face your favorite person in the SWF .... Cliff Wilson. "Have fun tonight, Joel. And if you'll excuse me, I have to go make sure everything's ready for Wanda's arrival."[/COLOR] Richard walked away leaving Joel to quake in fury. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) The announcers were stunned, but they quickly recovered, hyping the fact that Joel will actually take on Cliff Wilson. Jerry Eisen went on to say that that means that Ricky Dale Johnson will take on Tim Westybrook after all. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the Joel vs. Cliff announcement; [COLOR="blue"]A* [/COLOR]for the Tim vs. Ricky announcement 4) Christian Faith was in the ring where he hyped himself as the "Army of One". He said that he was finally going to gain some of the recognition he deserved when he became the SWF North American Champion tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) [B]AMERICAN ELEMENTAL (c) vs. DELIRIOUS DAN [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Dan was once again off his non-existant game but they were still able to pull off a half-way decent match. Dan surprised everyone when he managed to catch Elemental out of the air and nail him with a DDT. WINNER: [B]Delirious Dan [/B]in 7:36 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 6) Jack Bruce and Troy Tornado were backstage. They addressed the camera, talking about how the big mystery around their match is not who is going to win. That, they said, was obvious to everyone. No, the real question is what they should call their highly successful tag team. It has to be something that stays true to their musical genius. Jack said he had an idea: "AFKAP". Troy commented that sounded like something a duck should say in a cheesy commercial. Jack responded by saying it's an acronym for the "Artists Formerly Known as Painful", since they couldn't use the name they should have due to messy copyright laws. Troy thought it over and said he liked the sounds of it. They then told the United States of Annihilation that AFKAP was going to destroy them tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 7) [B]ROBBIE RETRO & DARRYL DEVINE (c) vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] A really good match. Robbie and Darryl continue to mesh as a tag team and it really helped the match out tonight. In the end, Darryl Devine managed to nail Joe Sexy with a Devine Dream Drop. WINNERS: [B]Robbie Retro & Darryl Devine[/B] in 14:59 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) Ricky Dale Johnson sauntered into the camera's view. He half-heartedly apologized to Joel Kovach for tricking him, but he went on to point out that Joel Kovach wasn't his favorite person anyway, so nuts to him. He then addressed Tim. He said that Tim was a moron. Tim apparently agreed to this little switcheroo that Cliff Wilson and Richard Eisen orchestrated without asking for anything in return. Ricky, on the other hand, knew he had an opportunity when Missy Masterson pitched the idea to him. He said he agreed to tricking Joel but only if he could pick a stipulation for tonight's main event. Ricky then produced a six foot long piece of leather. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Know what this is, son? It's called an 'Indian strap'. Not too politically correct, I know, but I'm just an old cowboy and don't hold to such new-fangled ideas. In tonight's match, I'll be tied to one end of this and you'll be tied to the other. Nice thing is, we can use this as a legal weapon. "I don't know about you, Westybrook, but I get all tingly just thinking about beatin' the tar out of you with this here leather. Hope your health insurance is paid up, 'cuz son, you are gonna need it."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) [B]THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION vs. AFKAP[/B] Wow. I should have given Jack and Troy a name a long time ago! All four participants in this match just tore into each other the minute the bell sounded. Jack and Troy's strategy was to isolate Nevada Nuclear whereas the U.S.A.'s strategy seemed to be to rely on raw power to batter their opponents down. Sadly, AFKAP's strategy appeared to work better, especially since Nevada started to lose steam as the match wore on. Finally, though, Nevada managed to dive to his corner and tagged in Joey, who charged into the ring. Jack and Troy managed to blunt his offense for a time, but in the end, Troy succumbed to an Empire Spiral. WINNERS: [B]The U.S.A.[/B] in 12:35 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) The camera cut to the outside of the arena where a limo pulled up. The back door opened and Wanda Fish got out. The hometown crowd cheered at the sight of her. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] I have to honestly say, when I originally conceived of this match, I didn't expect this. This was a superb match. Christian and Mainstream put it all on the line here, including at one point when Christian was tossed to the outside of the ring and Mainstream launched himself over the top rope to take Christian down. They battled back and forth for a while before Christian shot Mainstream into the corner and went for the Leap of Faith. Mainstream ducked at the last possible moment, allowing Christian to ricochet off the turnbuckles. Mainstream then tripped Christian, jumped to the top rope and immediately launched in the Apparition #14. WINNER: [B]Mainstream Hernandez [/B]in 15:31 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Mainstream celebrated, but while the crowd was into the whole match, they didn't seem to care that he won. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 13) Remo was shown backstage lifting an impressive amount of weights. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 14) [B]REMO vs. TEXAS PETE[/B] An okay brawl from these two. Lady Melissa accompanied Tex to the ring, of course, while Remo came out by himself, looking bound and determined to hurt someone. The match went back and forth for a while, but it looked like Remo was going to win it all. That's when Lady Melissa hopped up onto the ring apron and distracted the ref, who went over to order her down. While his back was turned, Tex low-blowed Remo and rolled him up into a small package. WINNER: [B]Texas Pete [/B]in 15:48 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 15) [B]CLIFF WILSON vs. JOEL KOVACH[/B] If I was Cliff Wilson, I wouldn't have gotten into the ring with Joel. He did not look happy. As a matter of fact, the look he fixed Cliff with probably could have melted steel. Cliff laughed it off. The two of them put on a phenomenal match. Jerry Eisen said it reminded him of watching a bull fight with Cliff Wilson the laughing matador and Joel Kovach the enraged bull. That's an apt description. Emma Chase pointed out that Cliff had to keep moving and rely on his speed and agility to keep away from Joel, because if Joel ever got his hands on him, it would all be over. Cliff did okay, mounting an hit-and-fade offense that climaxed with a Descent into Hell. Unfortunately, what would normally put an opponent away didn't seem to faze Joel. Worse, it put Cliff within Joel's grasp. Joel snared Cliff and battered him to the point where Cliff was bleeding and barely able to stand. Joel finally nailed him with an Old School Drop, only to do it again and then one more time for good measure. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 19:07 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 16) A number of officials had to come out and help Cliff from the ring. Joel stood in the ring and watched them go. He then got a mic. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"That's it, Wilson. Get it through your thick skull, I'm done with you. You've been a thorn in my side for long enough! This is the last time I'm going to fall for any of your crap!"[/COLOR] Amazingly, Cliff tried to go back to the ring in spite of the fact that he could barely walk, but the officials kept him from doing so. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 17) Tim Westybrook was getting ready for his match when he turned around and found himself face to face with Wanda Fish. Tim smiled brilliantly and said that it was so good to have Wanda back. Wanda thanked him and said that she wished him good luck in his match against Ricky. She then excused herself, saying she had business to take care of. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 18) A video played, reminding viewers of how Wanda revealed that Richard Eisen was her biological father, how Eric Eisen betrayed her, and finally, how Richard fired her. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 19) Richard and Eric Eisen were in the ring. Richard asked Wanda to come out and join them. Wanda did, much to the delight of the crowd. She stood in the ring and listened as first Richard, and then Eric, listed off their past transgressions against Wanda and then asked her to please forgive them. Richard said he knew that their apology couldn't undo the damage.... And that's when Wanda cut him off. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You're right, Richard. You two just saying 'I'm sorry' does little to erase what you've both done. You dragged my mother's name through the mud. You humiliated her and me for your own sick pleasure. Do I forgive you? Absolutely not! "Let me tell you what I think, Richard. I think both you and your son have a lot to answer for. You've both done too much to just be let off the hook and so now, Karma is going to get you."[/COLOR] Richard and Eric looked blankly at her when a young man vaulted the security barrier and charged into the ring: [CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i207/scapino1974/TEW2005/MarcDuBois.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This young man was dressed in a black t-shirt that had the word "KARMA" printed in the middle in blood-red letters. He attacked Richard Eisen from behind and when Eric turned to see what was happening, Wanda jumped him and nailed him with the Dish of the Day. The young man stood next to Wanda and laughed with her. She then leaned in really close and said, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Karma's coming to get you, Richard. Karma's going to get the entire SWF! Let the games begin!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 20) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK (c) vs. RICKY DALE JOHNSON [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]an Indian Strap Match[/COLOR] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] These two capped off what I think was a great pay-per-view with another phenomenal match. Ricky clearly had the advantage in the early going. Tim seemed a little lost tethered to his opponent and Ricky found great ways of using the strap as a weapon, including one point where he wrapped it around Tim's neck and knocked his opponent over the top rope to hang him for a while. But Tim eventually got the hang of it and he began to fight back, using the rope to knock Ricky's feet out from under him, whip him, and generally, bring the match back under his control. Finally, Tim used to to tie up Ricky's hands so he couldn't fight back as he nailed him with the Unstoppable Force. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]in 26:34 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] People thought that Richard Eisen was used too much, but people had best get used to seeing him on screen. Karma's going to get him. FINAL SHOW RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Let the Games Begin"[/COLOR][/U] [I]Delirious Dan defeated American Elemental (c) to capture [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]Darryl Devine & Robbie Retro (c) defeated Sexual Aggression to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]The United States of Annihilation defeated AFKAP[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Mainstream Hernandez defeated Christian Faith to capture the SWF North American Championship [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Texas Pete defeated Remo [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach defeated Cliff Wilson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook (c) defeated Ricky Dale Johnson to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B]SWF Warzone[/B][/SIZE] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 2, October 2007 (Airs on Friday)[/I] Held at the Huntsville Fairgrounds in the South East Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Rip Chord welcomed us to another edition of Warzone. 1) Things started off with Remo in the ring. He said that he was sick and tired of people discounting him. He wanted a chance to prove himself, so that’s why he was going to take Sam Keith’s standing open challenge and become the SWF Warmaster! Remo’s challenge was interrupted by Tim Westybrook’s music. Out came the champ, who said that Remo’s idea was fair, but he had a stellar idea. He would take on Sam Keith tonight in a Title Unification match! The two argued about who Sam should face when Sam himself came out. He said that he was flattered that both men wanted to face him so bad. He told Remo that any other time, it would be an honor to face him. But tonight ... title unification just sounded too good! He promised Remo they could face off some other time. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] for Remo’s challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for Tim’s; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for Sam’s refusing Remo; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for Sam’s accepting of Tim’s challenge 2) Brett Biggz was walking backstage when he ran into Pex. Pex told him to stop since he had to talk to him. Pex then told Brett to tell his brother to stay away from Rated X’s manager. Brett replied that he knew his brother was too smart to fall for an old slut like Lady Melissa. Pex took offense to that and called the Biggz Boyz all sorts of horrible names before finally, Brett told him that if he wanted to say anything else, the two of them should take it to the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 3) [B]GROUCHO BLING vs. BLACK HAT BAILEY[/B] Just a (supposed to be) fun match that didn’t really deliver. It was okay, but not as good as I had hoped. Groucho picked up the win with a Pity the Fool. WINNER: [B]Groucho Bling [/B]in 9:21 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) [B]BRETT BIGGZ vs. PEX[/B] These two did a decent job of telling a story with this match. Pex kept smacking Brett around, telling him that he was going to prove his point about Biggz Boyz. In the end, though, Brett surprised Pex with a Biggz Up and a pin. WINNER: [B]Brett Biggz [/B]in 11:14 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) Before Brett could celebrate his win, Flex charged the ring and attacked Brett, beating him down. Pex joined in the assault, and then got a mic and said, “Remember what I told you, Biggz. Tell you brother to stay away from Lady Melissa!” RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 6) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. RICKY DALE JOHNSON[/B] This match was just tossed onto the card for fun and it delivered! WINNER: [B]Ricky Dale Johnson [/B]in 16:54 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) The cameras caught a peek of Cliff Wilson and Richard Eisen in deep discussion backstage. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 8) Tim Westybrook was shown walking to the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK (c) vs. SAM KEITH (c)[/B] in [COLOR="Purple"]a Title Unification Match[/COLOR] I knew this one would be good. These two went all out. Early in the match, Sam nearly got Tim down with the Proton Lock but Tim managed to kick him away. When Tim got back to his feet, Rip said you could see the respect in Tim’s eyes. So Tim countered by nearly nailing Sam with an Unstoppable Force. Sam managed to slide down Tim’s back and got away. Now you could see the respect in Sam’s eyes. They actually paused in the match to shake each other’s hand before it continued. The crowd was on their feet by the end of the match. Lots of near falls, lots of sudden momentum swings, it was crazy. But then Joel Kovach wrecked it all. He charged the ring with a lead pipe and attacked Tim. The ref immediately called a DQ. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]by DQ in 27:42 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Apparently I didn’t have enough angles or interview segments. I kinda had a feeling that was the case, but oh well. FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Groucho Bling defeated Black Hat Bailey [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Brett Biggz defeated Pex [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Ricky Dale Johnson defeated Steve Frehley[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook defeated Sam Keith by DQ in [COLOR="Purple"]a Title Unification Match [/COLOR](so no titles changed hands)[/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 3, October 2007[/I] Held at the Gorski Ballroom in the South West Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Marv Earnest, and Emma Chase welcomed us to what promises to be an eventful edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Richard Eisen appeared on camera with a bandage over one eye. He said that he was disappointed at what happened at "Let the Games Begin", but he was willing to move on. He said the SWF would be moving on as well. He said that many of the wrestlers had approached him backstage about wanting to be the new #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. Richard said that he considered doing a tournament or even a battle royal to determine who would get that honor. But then he realized that sort of thing had been done already. So he decided to up the ante. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Tonight, we're going to hold a 10 man battle royal for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. That means that Tim Westybrook will be in this match, but if Tim gets tossed in the early going, that's too bad. Settle in, folks, it's going to be a great show!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) The camera cut backstage to show the Biggz Boyz. Bart was getting ready for a match, but he didn't seem fully there. A dreamy look was painted on his face. His brother smacked him and asked if he was thinking about her. When Bart didn't answer, Brett told him to forget about Lady Melissa. She's not good enough for him and besides, Bart is going to face Delirious Dan for the 10-Minute Championship next. He has to get his head into the game. Bart said he would, but you could tell that he really didn't. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C-[/COLOR] 3) [B]BART BIGGZ vs. DELIRIOUS DAN (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Not surprisingly, Dan was off his game once again. Not that it mattered. The match went back and forth with Bart carrying Dan as best he could. Finally, though, Pex appeared at ringside and hopped up onto the apron. The ref went over to order him away. That's when Flex hit the ring from the opposite side. He laid out Bart with a DDT. Dan capitalized and made the pin. WINNER: [B]Delirious Dan[/B] in 6:31 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 4) Flex and Pex shoved Dan out of the ring and started to work over Bart. After a few minutes of double teaming, Brett Biggz hit the ring and chased them away from his brother. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 5) The United States of Annihilation came out to the ring. Joey Minnesota said that he applauded Richard Eisen's decision to move on in his life. He said that the U.S.A. was going to move on as well. They had a pretty good idea of what they wanted to do too. They challenged Robbie Retro & Darryl Devine to a match at [I]Warzone[/I] for the SWF Tag Team Championship. Out came the champs. They too wanted to move on, and they would be honored to face the U.S.A. for the titles. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the response 6) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ (c) vs. RICH MONEY [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Not as good of a match as I hoped it would be but it got the job done. Mainstream showed off the reason why he's the new North American Champ, but Rich also showed why he's still a viable competitor. Mainstream hit the Apparition #14 to pick up the win. WINNER: [B]Mainstream Hernandez [/B]in 13:50 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 7) Joel Kovach appeared on screen. He gave a feral grin to the camera and said that he felt so free after "Let the Games Begin". He had finished off Cliff Wilson and now, tonight, he would reclaim his title in the Battle Royal. He even went so far as to predict that he would personally throw out Tim Westy.... RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) Joel's promo was interrupted by a stream of static. When the picture resolved, it revealed Wanda Fish standing next to the young man she had with her at "Let the Games Begin". She introduced her partner as [B]Marc DuBois[/B], saying that it was a name that everyone in the SWF wasn't going to forget. She said that Richard may have moved on, but she hasn't. She once again stated that Karma was going to get Richard and that the fans should be ready. She and Marc were coming to Warzone. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 9) Richard Eisen was standing in his office, staring at a television monitor when Missy Masterson came in. Richard demanded to know what she had learned. Missy explained that she had gone down to the video truck, but the techs there couldn't explain where the signal had come from or how Wanda had hacked into it. Richard exploded at Missy, saying that he wouldn't accept excuses. He ordered her back down to the video truck and to stay there until she had news. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) [B][COLOR="Purple"]A Battle Royal [/COLOR][/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] The match started with [B]Remo (1)[/B] and [B]Jack Bruce (2)[/B]. They locked up with each other for a while before the next entrant, [B]BLZ Bubb (3)[/B] came in. Bubb was a rampaging bull and knocked Remo and Jack silly for a few moments before they rallied to double-team Bubb, but that was just barely enough to keep him contained. [B]Eddie Peak (4)[/B] made his entrance next. Remo eyed the other men in the ring with him warily, but he set himself and kept fighting, managing to toss Ricky out of the ring in short order. Then [B]Joel Kovach (5)[/B] hit the ring. He went to town, knocking Jack Bruce out of the ring. Bubb seemed fixated on Joel and tried to go after him, but then [B]Robert Oxford (6)[/B] made his way to the ring. Bubb freaked out about how "Shifty" was haunting him and jumped over the top rope. Robert sighed and watched as Bubb scurried out of the arena. [B]Christian Faith (7)[/B] and [B]Joey Minnesota (8)[/B] made their entrances, only to both be eliminated by Remo (Joey was helped over by Jack Bruce, who stuck around and then beat him up outside the ring). Then [B]Tim Westybrook (9)[/B] made his appearance! The champ cleaned house. Out went Eddie Peak. Over the top went Robert Oxford. Even Remo was tossed out (and Remo did not look happy about that). That left the champ and Joel Kovach. The two locked up and shoved each other around, engaging in a pretty good wreslting match that lasted several minutes. But then, much to everyone's surprise, Joel managed to grab the top rope and used a modified head-scissors takedown to drag the champ out of the ring. Joel went beserk in the ring, dancing around and celebrating, not realizing that the last participant had made his entrance already. [B]Cliff Wilson (10)[/B]. Joel turned around just in time to get speared by Cliff. Cliff continued to hammer at Joel, driving him to the ropes. Joel finally recovered long enough to toss Cliff over the top rope. Cliff snared the top rope, dangling just inches from the floor. He pulled himself up onto the apron and then used the top rope to launch himself at Joel in a cross body block. The two workers rolled up with Cliff in control. Cliff used their momentum to toss Joel over the top rope. WINNER: [B]Cliff Wilson [/B]in 28:51 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) The refs kept Joel from getting back into the ring. They were so occupied with him that they didn't notice that Tim had returned. Tim stared at Cliff for a few moments, then stuck out his hand. Cliff shook it and Tim raised Cliff's hand in triumph. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Interesting. The crowd apparently doesn't think there are any hot storylines to follow and, as a result, this show's rating suffered badly. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the latest [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Delirious Dan (c) defeated Bart Biggz to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]Mainstream Hernandez (c) defeated Rich Money to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR][/I] [I]Cliff Wilson captured [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/COLOR]in [COLOR="Purple"]a 10 Man Battle Royal[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 3, October 2007[/I] Held at the McGaw Arena in the Tri State Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Rip Chord welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) The show started with Remo in the ring. He addressed Sam Keith and said that he had waited patiently, now it's his turn. He said he would be accepting the standing open challenge for the SWF Warmaster Title. Sam Keith's music hit and the Warmaster came out to the entrance. He apologized to Remo and said that he had to respectfully decline. He said that the way things ended last week just wasn't right, what with Joel Kovach breaking up the match. Not only that, but Sam said that he felt kind of sorry for Tim Westybrook after what happened on [I]Invasion![/I]. That's why tonight, he wouldn't defend against Remo, but instead, he was giving Tim Westybrook another shot at the Warmaster title. Remo was livid. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] for Remo's challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for Sam's announcement 2) [B]THE BIGGZ BOYZ vs. FLEX & PEX[/B] Peter Michaels explained that this match had been signed after Flex & Pex attacked Bart Biggz last week. It was a fairly decent match. Quick action right away with all four men using aerial attacks to their benefit. Lady Melissa tried to pick up an early win for her team by hopping up on the apron, most likely to flash Bart Biggz. Bart saw her there and instead charged her, but instead of attacking her, he kissed her. Lady Melissa was stunned. An enraged Flex charged Bart, only to walk right into a Biggz Up. WINNERS: [B]The Biggz Boyz [/B]in 6:22 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) As soon as he made the pin, Bart hopped to his feet and turned to Lady Melissa. He shouted that he was sorry that he was so forward and that he wanted to take her to dinner sometime. Lady Melissa smiled and said she'd love to, but then she was hustled away from the ring by Flex and Pex. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 4) Richard Eisen paced in front of Jack Bruce, Troy Tornado, Skull DeBones, Eddie Peak, Robert Oxford, and Eric Eisen. He said that he didn't know what Wanda Fish and this Marc DuBois had in mind for tonight and he didn't want to know. He ordered them to go and watch the exits to make sure that they didn't make it inside. As the wrestlers filed out of the room, Remo came in and basically demanded a match against Sam Keith. Richard hesitated, saying that Sam could do that sort of thing since he's the Warmaster. Remo begged Richard to do something, even change the rules so it's a three-way dance. He just wants a shot at the title. Richard said he'd think about it and get back to him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the guarding orders; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for Remo's request 5) [B] ROBBIE RETRO & DARRYL DEVINE (c) vs. THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] A really good match. The two teams shook hands before the match started but Duane Fry predicted that that was the only nicety we would see in the match. He was right. Both teams went all out to get the win. Darryl was the wild card in the match since the other three were mostly brawlers and Darryl took to the air for some of his offense. Toward the end, it looked like Nevada Nuclear was going to win it with a Mushroom Cloud, but Darryl slipped out of it and turned it into a Devine Dream Drop. WINNERS: [B]Robbie Retro & Darryl Devine [/B]in 12:55 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) As soon as the match ended, AFKAP charged the ring and attacked Joey and Nevada. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"What are they doing?" [/COLOR]Peter Michaels demanded. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Aren't they supposed to be watching the doors?"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 7) The camera cut to the backstage area where Robert Oxford is standing next to one of the exits. He frowns as he hears a tapping sound on the other side of the door. He cautiously opens it to peek outside ... and that's when BLZ Bubb slams into him from behind, knocking him through the door. Bubb carried him out into the parking lot and beat him up pretty badly, tossing him onto car hoods and finally face first into the side of a truck trailer. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) Missy Masterson knocked on Remo's door. Remo opened it and Missy said she had some bad news. Could she come in and deliver it? Remo stepped aside and she went in. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 9) Skull DeBones was guarding another door when Steve Frehley walked up to him. Steve made a snide comment about Skull being a lackey for Mr. Eisen. Skull didn't appreciate that and they got into an argument. Steve finally finished things off by saying that if he wanted, Skull and he could finish it next Tuesday at [I]Invasion![/I] Skull said that'd be fine by him. The two men then stormed away, leaving Rip to wonder who was going to watch that door now. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ (c) vs. TEXAS PETE [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] A pretty good match. Tex and Mainstream did a great job locking up together and battling it out before Mainstream finished things with an Apparition #14. WINNER: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] in 14:07 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) Farrah Hesketh was standing by backstage with Cliff Wilson. They taunted Joel Kovach. Farrah pointed out that Joel had said he was done with Cliff, yet he has also made it perfectly clear he wants the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. So what will he do now? If he wants the belt, he has to get it away from Cliff. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 12) [B]SAM KEITH (c) vs. TIM WESTYBROOK [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] A phenomenal match. These two really blew the roof off the arena with this match. Tim looked unstoppable out there while Sam played the role of the cagey veteran who was able to use his ring-smarts to counter Tim's blatant power. There were several times where Sam was able to take Tim down to apply the Proton Lock, but Tim was able to drag both of them over to the ropes to break the move. At the same time, when Tim tried to hit the Unstoppable Force, Sam quickly got out of position. Sam finally managed to bring the bigger man down and was getting ready to slap on the Proton Lock in the middle of the ring when Marc DuBois appeared at ringside. He clambered up to the top of a turnbuckle and launched himself into a missile drop kick that took Sam off of Tim. The ref immediately called for the bell. WINNER: [B]Sam Keith by DQ [/B]in 16:57 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 13) Marc continued to work over Sam, but paused when he realized that someone else was standing over him. He turned around to see a furious Tim Westybrook reaching for him. Tim yanked Marc off of Sam and started to toss him around the ring, beating him up pretty badly. Then Tim turned around to see Wanda Fish in the ring. She wore a "Karma" shirt that matched Marc's. Before Tim could react, Wanda launched forward and nailed him with a Dish of the Day. He fell to the mat and Marc and Wanda worked him over. Then Wanda leaned down and blew him a kiss. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] The audience still doesn't think we have hot storylines to follow, but that's okay. They'll come around. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]The Biggz Boyz defeated Flex & Pex [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Robbie Retro & Darryl Devine defeated the United States of Annihilation to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Mainstream Hernandez (c) defeated Texas Pete to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Sam Keith defeated Tim Westybrook by DQ and so retained [COLOR="red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

Archived