SWF -- This Means War! (diary)

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 3, April 2008[/I] Held at Connecticut Symphony Hall in the New England Territory 8,257 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michael, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) The show started with Bruce the Giant in the ring. He said he was sick and tired already of hearing about Archangel. He said that Double-A was nothing special. A flash in the pan at best. From what he's seen, Archangel is just some punk who only became famous for getting dumped by Emma Chase and then built up some sort of weird following by not appearing on screen. Bruce said that he would prove to all the idiots out there that Archangel deserves nothing but contempt. He wants to face Archangel in the ring tonight! Archangel came out to the ring entrance and said that he's been dreaming of getting back into an SWF ring for months now to prove to everyone why he deserved to be named 2007's Wrestler of the Year. And if he can do so against a legend like Bruce the Giant, so much the better. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the challenge and acceptance 2) [B]AMERICAN ELEMENTAL vs. CHRIS GORDON vs. DARRYL DEVINE vs. JOE SEXY vs. DELIRIOUS DAN vs. ANDRE JONES[/B] Duane Fry explained that this elimination match was to determine the #1 Contender for the SWF 10-Minute Championship. Delirious Dan surprised everyone by managing to trip up American Elemental and pin him. Dan was rewarded by being eliminated by Darryl Devine, who went on to eliminate Andre Jones. Joe Sexy took down Chris Gordon, only to finally be eliminated by Darryl as well. WINNER: [B]Darryl Devine [/B]in 9:56 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) Darryl never got a chance to celebrate his victory. Joe attacked him from behind and laid the boots to him before storming out of the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH & RICH MONEY vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/B] Christian and Rich showed excellent chemistry out in the ring together and that helped make this match a true delight for the fans. Christian and Rich were able to take early control of the match, but that soon shifted as the Bumfholes fought back. Ana Garcia predicted that the Bumfholes would take the win, especially since Randy Bumfholes tossed Rich Money out to ringside so Zimmy could work him over. The ref went to the ropes to yell at Zimmy to back off and started to count him out. That's when Skull DeBones hit the ring and attacked Randy, laying him out with the Skull Krusher. Christian Faith raced to get Zimmy off of Rich, allowing Rich to get into the ring and hit the Bank Roll on Randy. WINNERS: [B]Christian Faith & Rich Money [/B]in 11:48 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 5) Wanda Fish taunted poor Missy Masterson, telling Missy that she had finally learned to keep her hands off another woman's man. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) [B]ARCHANGEL vs. BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] The crowd roared as Archangel stepped into the ring. The match itself was pretty good. Not quite as good as I had hoped, but still good nonetheless. I suspect it was Bruce and his incredible lack of stamina that dragged it down. At any rate, Bruce tried to dominate the match, relying on his immense size to batter Archangel down. But then Archangel managed to stagger the big man and, much to the surprise of the announcers, hit Bruce with a Fall From Grace. WINNER: [B]Archangel [/B]in 10:43 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) Backstage, Joel Kovach watched the monitor with a worried expression on his face. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 8) Remo cut a promo, hyping himself. He said that he had thrown off his shackles and set himself free. He knew that made him an outcast with Karma, but that was fine by him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 9) Marc DuBois came out to the ring with both titles draped over his shoulders. He slid into the ring and reminded the crowd of how he defeated Joey Minnesota, thereby proving that he's the best thing in both Karma and professional wrestling. He said that he has the option of resting on his laurels, of kicking back and taking it easy, but he pointed out that as the Warmaster, [I]Warzone[/I] is his show. He has an idea for next week's main event, but he wants to warm up before he talks about it. So he issued an open challenge to anyone in the back to come out and try to take his [I]Warmaster[/I] title away from him. Out came Sam Keith. Sam said that he was disappointed in himself for losing to Joel Kovach in the steel cell, so he would try to console himself by ramming Marc's ****y attitude right down his throat. RATING: A* for the open challenge and the response 10) [B]SAM KEITH vs. MARC DuBOIS [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] Sam and Marc were on fire. Their spectacular performance kept the fans on their feet and screaming for more. Marc started out in control of the match, taunting Sam and disrespecting the veteran at every turn. He tousled his hair, lightly slapped him across the face, and at one point, jumped on his back for a piggy-back ride. Finally Marc wrapped Sam up in the ropes, trying to choke him. The ref ordered him to back off and leaned over to check on Sam as Marc watched and laughed. His overconfident demeanor died as Joey Minnesota hit the ring and attacked him. Joey nailed Marc with the Empire Spiral and then dove out of the ring. Sam tried to make the pin but Marc kicked out. Sam continued the assault, trying to keep Marc down, but it was no use. Every pin attempt ended in a kick out. Finally, Sam started to set up Marc for the Proton Lock when Marc came back to life and managed to counter with a Marc of Excellence. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 16:10 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 11) Marc got the mic and said that he was ready to lay down a challenge. He addressed Archangel, saying tha the was impressed by what he saw earlier tonight. He said that he wanted a chance to take on Archangel, and so he challenged Double-A to a title match for next week! Archangel came out and sadly shook his head. He told Marc that he had a lot of talent and that any other time, Archangel would relish the challenge to get into the ring with him. But he had to turn him down. The crowd booed a little, but Archangel waved them silent. He went on to explain why: it wouldn't be fair to Marc. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"See, Marc, you just have too much on your plate right now. Joey Minnesota is still on your heels for the North American Championship. Not only that, I know someone else is very interested in your Warmaster Title, someone who I was able to bring back to the SWF. See, when Richard Eisen gave me my contract, he included a very special clause. It stated that I had the right to bring back one wrestler, that I could undo any firing of Sarah Eisen's once and only once. And I did just that. For him."[/COLOR] Archangel pointed over Marc's shoulder as someone vaulted the security rail and dove into the ring. Marc turned around just in time to get kicked in the gut. The attacker then set Marc up for a powerbomb, only to flip him around into an electric chair. That's when Duane Fry recognized the attacker and shouted: [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I can't believe. It's Tim Westybrook! The Iron Man is back!"[/COLOR] Tim then nailed Marc with an Unstoppable Force. He rolled Marc onto his back and leaned in really close to talk trash as Archangel laughed from the ring entrance. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] for the refusal; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the attack [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Nothing to say. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Darryl Devien defeated Chris Gordon, Andre Jones, Delirious Dan, American Elemental, and Joe Sexy [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Christian Faith & Rich Money defeated the Fabulous Bumfholes [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Archangel defeated Bruce the Giant[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois (c) defeated Sam Keith to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 4, April 2008[/I] Held at the Minnesota Colisseum in the Mid West Territory 9,133 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen and Emma Chase welcomed the newest member of their broadcast team, Farrah Hesketh, to ringside and then welcomed the fans to the Minnesota Colisseum for another exciting edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) They then announced that tonight's main event would be Marc DuBois defending the SWF North American Championship against Ricky Dale Johnson. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. AKIMA BRAVE (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] This was an okay match but it ended badly for Darryl. Joe Sexy came out and started yelling things at him. Eventually, Darryl had enough and went out to ringside where the two of them started brawling. Darryl didn't figure out until it was too late that the ref had started counting. WINNER: [B] Akima Brave [/B]by count-out in 8:32 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) Darryl chased down Joe afterwards and demanded to know why he interfered like that. Joe said that Akima Brave was his, no one else's, and he's not going to let anyone take that away from him. Darryl didn't like that and the two argued for a while before Darryl finally challenged Joe to a match on [I]Warzone[/I]. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) Skull DeBones was walkiing backstage when he was jumped by the Bumfholes and beated to a pulp. The Bumfholes then mocked him before scampering off. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) [B]THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH & RICH MONEY[/B] A pretty good match that left Nevada Nuclear a bit winded. Joey and Nevada did okay but in the end, Christian Faith finished them off by nailing Joey with a Leap of Faith. WINNERS: [B]Christian Faith & Rich Money[/B] in 16:09 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) Steve Frehley came out to the ring. He said that he was feeling a little bored tonight and wanted to get some action, so he challenged Wanda Fish to a match. Wanda came out and said that Steve got it all wrong. Only members of Karma could make a match if they were bored. Lucky for him, Wanda had been itching for a fight. Steve shut her up by suggesting that maybe the itching was caused by some backstage recreational activities with Marc DuBois and that she should get it checked. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the response 7) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. WANDA FISH[/B] Wanda looked bound and determined to make Steve suffer for what he said. Steve managed to fight her off for the most part, but in the end, he succumbed to a Dish of the Day. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish [/B]in 12:15 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) Archangel walked around a corner and came face to face with Sarah Eisen. Sarah introduced herself to Archangel, saying that they had never properly met. She pointed out that she was the boss of the SWF now and that Archangel reported to her. Archangel said that was fine. He said as long as he had her attention, he wanted a match against Joel Kovach. Sarah said that wasn't going to happen, but she could make a match for Archangel against Bob Carlson. Archangel didn't seem happy with that, but he agreed to it. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 9) A music video played, hyping Remo as a very dangerous individual, especially now that he was an outcast from both the SWF and Karma. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 10) Marc DuBois came out to the ring for the main event, but before it started, Marc spent a few moments to talk about Joey Minnesota and Tim Westybrook. He mocked Joey for losing to Christian Faith, a pathetic, wannabe soldier. Marc questioned why anybody would think Joey would be a viable threat to either of his titles. Then he moved on to Tim. He said that he had heard the stories about how tough and brutal Tim could be. He said how even some of the members of Karma spoke reverently about how he's "The Iron Man" or "the Unstoppable Force". Marc said the only reason why Tim was unstoppable was because he hadn't been around to shut him down. Marc said that Tim might have been the future of professional wrestling at one time, but not anymore, not now that Marc is here. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. MARC DuBOIS (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] A great match to close out the night. Ricky seemed to get the upper hand for a little while, but Farrah Hesketh observed that Marc appeared to be playing with Ricky more than anything. Sure enough, Marc was able to shut down Ricky's offense quickly and soon finished the other man off with a Marc of Excellence. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 14:32 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) As Marc celebrated, Tim Westybrook came out of the crowd and attacked him. The two brawled for a while, but then the locker room cleared out to hold the two of them away from each other. They both managed to get free a number of times to continue the brawl. Soon the audience was chanting, "Let them fight! Let them fight!" RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Nevada was slightly overused. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Akima Brave (c) defeated Darryl Devine to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/I][/COLOR]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Christian Faith & Rich Money defeated the United States of Annihilation [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish defeated Steve Frehley[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois (c) defeated Ricky Dale Johnson to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 4, April 2008[/I] Held at the Theatre of Dreams in the North West Territory 9,077 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) They said that tonight was going to be eventful due to a match that had just been signed today: Skull DeBones will take on Zimmy Bumfhole. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Skull seems to be bashing heads with the Bumfholes lately. We'll have to see what happens in the ring!"[/COLOR] Ana observed. But don't forget about the main event for tonight: Archangel faces off against Bob Carlson. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] for the first match announcement; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the second 2) Speaking of Bob, he's in the ring with the mic. He says that he knows he's up against 2007's Wrestler of the Year. But he reminds everyone that he was declared 2007's Young Wrestler of the Year. That means that while Archangel may be one of the best wrestlers in the past, the audience was looking at the future of professional wrestling. He said it was time for the future to destroy the past. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. JOE SEXY[/B] The announcers reminded the audience that Joe had cost Darryl his title shot against Akima Brave earlier this week and that Darryl was out for revenge. He looked fairly dangerous as well, but he simply couldn't keep Joe pinned. Finally, Joe managed to trip Darryl up and kept him down with a handful of tights. WINNER: [B]Joe Sexy [/B]in 12:01 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) Marc DuBois appeared on screen and addressed Tim Westybrook. He rubbed his jaw and said that he could still hear bells ringing from how hard Tim hit him earlier this week. He said he could still hear the chants of the crowd to "Let them fight! Let them fight!" He said that he would love to face off against Tim, but he couldn't ... because as far as Marc is concerned, Joey Minnesota is still at the front of the line for the wrestlers waiting to take on Marc DuBois. Marc shrugged and said that there was nothing he could do, that rules are rules. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) [B]AFKAP vs. BRUCE THE GIANT & RICK LAW[/B] The Karma team dominated the match and, much to my surprise, Bruce wasn't tired out by the end of the match! Rick finished things off with a Long Arm of the Law. WINNERS: [B]Rick Law & Bruce the Giant [/B]in 11:38 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) Archangel appeared on screen. He said that he knew he was up against stiff competition tonight. He said that Bob Carlson was a worthy opponent. Double-A said he remembered Bob back when he was Robbie Retro. He said he didn't blame Bob for changing his name, but said that while he was at it, he should change it yet again ... to speed-bump. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Because really, Bob, that's all you are to me. Once I'm done with you, I'm going to keep after my real target!"[/COLOR] Archangel then taunted Joel Kovach, his real target, saying that he could hide behind his friends in Karma all he wanted. In the end, Archangel was going to take him down! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the promo; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the taunting 7) Zimmy Bumfhole is getting ready for his match. Randy pops up next to him and says that tonight's his night. Tonight, he's going to humiliate Mr. Scary-Face Skull-Man. Tonight, Zimmy Bumfhole is going to show the world why he is fabulous! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) [B]SKULL DeBONES vs. ZIMMY BUMFHOLE[/B] Zimmy, of course, was accompanied to the ring by Randy. Skull took early control of the match, knocking the younger man around for a bit before trying to nail the Skull Krusher. Zimmy managed to slip out of the move. Skull tried again, only to get low-blowed by Zimmy. The ref warned Zimmy to watch it as Skull howled in pain. Zimmy then went to work, trying to keep Skull down so he could get the pin, but every pin attempt ended in a kick out. Skull was obviously coming back, so Zimmy freaked out and went over to the ref, begging for a time out, claiming that his shoes were untied, anything to slow down the match. As Zimmy complained, Skull got back to his feet, only to get attacked from behind by Randy Bumfhole. Randy nailed the Bumfhole Buster. Zimmy stopped complaining and made the pin. WINNER: [B]Zimmy Bumfhole [/B]in 9:40 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) Tim Westybrook found Joey Minnesota backstage. He demanded that Joey get out of line so Tim can have a crack at Marc DuBois. Joey refuses, saying that he's waited for a long time and worked too hard to just bow out now. Tim suggested that he could "persuade" Joey if he had to. Joey didn't back down and growled that if Tim wanted to "persuade" him, he could find him in the ring at the next [I]Invasion![/I] Tim said that would be fine with him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) [B]ARCHANGEL vs. BOB CARLSON[/B] Sadly, Bob seems to be turning into another Bruce the Giant. He was exhausted by the end of this match, which dragged on it. Bob was strong in the early going, but he just couldn't put Archangel away. Pin attempt after pin attempt ended with kick outs before Archangel came back and mopped the mat with Bob, finally getting him to tap with the Wing Clip. WINNER: [B]Archangel [/B]in 20:49 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) As Archangel celebrated his win, Karma swarmed the ring in the persons of Joel Kovach, Wanda Fish, Marc DuBois, and Rick Law. Joel directed traffic as Wanda, Marc, and Rick overwhelmed Archangel, nailing him in turn with their finishing moves. Finally, Joel tied Archangel up in the Kovach Krippler. The show went off the air with the other members of Karma laughing in Archangel's face. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] I realize it may seem odd that I'm a little disappointed with a B+ main event. It's just that I felt that both of these guys should have been able to do better than that. Oh well. Live and learn. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Joe Sexy defeated Darryl Devine [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Rick Law & Bruce the Giant defeated AFKAP [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Zimmy Bumfhole defeated Skull DeBones [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Archangel defeated Bob Carlson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 1, May 2008[/I] Held at Evanovich Riverside in the Tri-State Territory 7,790 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Farrah Hesketh, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Skull DeBones started things off in the ring. He addressed the Bumfholes, saying that they're part of the reason why he left Karma. He said that these two nobodies are talented and have a lot of potential, but they're rewarded for basically doing nothing. He asked when the last time was that these two even defended their tag titles? He said that these two were lazy and should be put out of their misery. Skull said that was especially true of Randy. He pointed out that Randy sent his brother out for the slaughter last week. He suggested that Randy was really a coward and the weaker of the two. That of course brought Randy out to the ring for the first match. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) [B]SKULL DeBONES vs. RANDY BUMFHOLE[/B] The brawl started before the bell even rung. These two went after each other right away, but it was soon clear that Skull was in control of the match. He simply overpowered Randy with a stronger offense, sending the smaller man reeling. But then Zimmy Bumfhole hit the ring and clocked Skull over the head with one of the tag belts. The ref immediately called for the bell. WINNER: [B]Skull DeBones [/B]by DQ in 8:25 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) The Bumfholes weren't done. They systematically worked Skull over until finally, he was left broken and unconscious in the middle of the ring as the Bumfholes strutted back out. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) Archangel found Sarah Eisen backstage. He looked pretty upset about what happened last week and said that he deserved a shot at Joel Kovach after what happened. Sarah disagreed, saying that Archangel hasn't proven himself yet. That's why tonight, he'll face Rick Law. Archangel glowered at her but finally stomped off. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 5) [B]ARCHANGEL vs. RICK LAW[/B] Rick seemed pretty overconfident going out to the ring. Archangel lit into him right away, knocking the ****y smile off Rick's face pretty quick. Rick used a few dirty tricks to turn the tide of the battle and tried to get Archangel down, but Double-A kicked out every time. Then Wanda Fish came out to the ring. She hopped up onto the apron, distracting the ref. Joel Kovach slid under the bottom rope from the other side, nailing Archangel with an Old School Drop. Joel got out of there but the ref turned around and yelled at him as well. Joel casually strode over to Wanda's side, but then the two members of Karma freaked out when Eric Eisen appeared out of nowhere and took out Rick Law. Eric dove out of the ring as Joel and Wanda hopped up to the apron and tried to get into the ring, prompting the ref to eject them from ringside. The ref then turned around and seemed pretty surprised to see both competitors down and out. Rick seemed to recover just enough to drape an arm over Archangel's chest, but Double-A kicked out. The two men wobbled to their feet. Rick threw a few half-hearted punches, all of which Archangel blocked. Then Archangel managed to kick Rick in the gut and took him out with a DDT. The two of them lay there but once again, Rick recovered first. He got up and started setting Archangel up for the Long Arm of the Law. He tried to hit it once, only to have Double-A block it. He tried again, only to be blocked again. Then out of nowhere, Archangel hit the Fall From Grace. He collapsed on Rick and the ref made the count. WINNER: [B]Archangel[/B] in 16:06 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) Joel Kovach found Eric Eisen backstage and demanded to know what he thought he was doing, interfering in the match like that. Eric pointed out that Joel had done the same and first, so Eric was just leveling the playing field. Joel threatened to hurt Eric, so Eric suggested the two of them meet in the ring and he suggested that Joel bring his belt with him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) Joey Minnesota was in the ring. He had the mic and said that he really didn't have a beef with Tim Westybrook. He just deserved to take on Marc DuBois before Tim did. He said that if Tim figured that out and backed down, then Joey wouldn't have to hurt him tonight. Tim came out and headed for the ring anyway. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. JOEY MINNESOTA[/B] These two really tore each other apart. Both scored near falls, only to have their opponent kick out at the last minute. They both did high-impact moves that shook the ring and caused the announcers to gasp several times. Finally, they double-clotheslined each other and, much to everyone's surprise, the ref counted both men out. WINNER: [B]No One (Draw)[/B] in 19:20 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) The camera cut backstage to reveal Marc DuBois watching the previous match and laughing hysterically at what happened. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) Joel Kovach came out to the ring before the main event and hyped himself, saying that the title wasn't going anywhere. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) [B]ERIC EISEN vs. JOEL KOVACH (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] Joel and Eric did a really good job in this match. Eric couldn't take Joel down, but then, Joel had a difficult time keeping Eric down as well. The champ's frustration built with every near fall he got. Finally, Wanda Fish came out to ringside and distracted the ref so Joel could low-blow Eric and roll him into a small package. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 12:45 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Joel was celebrating his win and kind of kicking at Eric's head a little when Archangel dove under the ropes and charged him. Wanda hit the ring and tried to keep Archangel away from Joel, but Double-A basically dragged her around the ring. Finally, most of Karma hit the ring to keep Archangel away from Joel. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] We stumbled a little with the first segments, but we hit our stride at the end. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Skull DeBones defeated Randy Bumfhole by DQ [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Archangel defeated Rick Law [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook drew with Joey Minnesota [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach (c) defeated Eric Eisen to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[I]After a brief hiatus....[/I] [CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 1, May 2008[/I] Held at the San Juan Cultural Center in the Puerto Rico Territory 9,401 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another episode of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) The show started with Archangel stalking the backstage area. He finally came across Sarah Eisen. Double-A points out the fact that he beat Rick Law on [I]Invasion![/I], so he thinks he should be given a shot at Joel Kovach now, perhaps as a main event at "Master of Puppets". Sarah smiled sweetly and told him that wasn't going to happen. Joel would instead face the winner of tonight's main event ladder match at "Master of Puppets." Archangel demanded a slot, but Sarah said she had already booked him in a rematch against Rick Law. Sarah suggested that Archangel could enter the 30-Man Battle Royal and take his chances for a shot against Joel at some later date, but for tonight, he was booked against Rick. Sarah chuckled wickedly and walked away, leaving Archangel to glower at her back. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) [B]BJ SHEARER vs. AKIMA BRAVE (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] A good, quick match. The announcers thought that perhaps BJ would overwhelm Akima with his larger size, but Akima came out on top with a Suicide Headbutt. WINNER: [B]Akima Brave [/B]in 9:46 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) Before Akima can celebrate too much, he was attacked by Joe Sexy. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) Skull DeBones was walking backstage when he bumped into Bob Carlson. Bob started laughing at him immediately, asking him how it felt to be "independent" of Karma and at the mercy of the Bumfholes. Skull got in very close and told Bob that he didn't mind being an outcast from Karma. He said it felt great. He then challenged Bob to get into the ring with him right here, right now, so he could show him what a difference it's made. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) [B]SKULL DeBONES vs. BOB CARLSON[/B] Bob and Skull didn't click in the ring, but otherwise, this was an okay match. Bob never really stood a chance. Skull tore through him, finally putting him away with a Skull Krusher. WINNER: [B]Skull DeBones [/B]in 11:25 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) Skull then got the mic and addressed the Bumfholes. He asked why Bob thought he was their plaything. He said that he wasn't afraid of those two punks. He then insulted them in a variety of ways. The Bumfholes finally made an appearance and headed for the ring with murder in their eyes. Skull said that it was because of morons like them that he was an outcast from Karma at all. But, he reminded them, he wasn't the only one. Remo suddenly appeared behind the Bumfholes and ran them over. He then worked over Randy while Skull attacked Zimmy. Remo and Skull destroyed the two Bumfholes, then shook hands before strutting out of the ring, laughing the whole way. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) The camera caught sight of Joey Minnesota and Tim Westybrook arguing about something backstage. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) [B]ARCHANGEL vs. RICK LAW[/B] Huh. The crowd just wasn't as into the match. Probably because we're in Puerto Rico. At any rate, Archangel had things mostly under control before Wanda Fish hit the ring. While Rick distracted the ref, Wanda laid out Archangel with a Dish of the Day. Rick then made the pin. WINNER: [B]Rick Law [/B]in 14:12 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) [B]RICH MONEY vs. TEXAS PETE vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. ERIC EISEN vs. CLIFF WILSON vs. STEVE FREHLEY [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a ladder match [/COLOR]to determine [COLOR="Red"]the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] A pretty wild match but again, the Puerto Rican crowd dragged things down a bit. May have been a mistake to come here. Lots of high spots, lots of gasps from the crowd, and finally, Christian Faith pulled down the briefcase. WINNER: [B]Christian Faith [/B]in 22:46 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) Christian celebrated his victory in the ring, which led the announcers to announce that the main event at "Master of Puppets" would be Joel Kovach defending his title against Christian Faith. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the celebration and the match announcement [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Sorry for the hiatus. Puerto Rico may not be the best place to go again for a while; it would appear that my workers aren't that over there. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Akima Brave (c) defeated BJ Shearer to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Skull DeBones defeated Bob Carlson [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Rick Law defeated Archangel [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Christian Faith defeated Texas Pete, Rich Money, Cliff Wilson, Eric Eisen, and Steve Frehley in [COLOR="Purple"]a ladder match [/COLOR]to become [COLOR="Red"]the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[I]After a brief hiatus....[/I] [CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 1, May 2008[/I] Held at the San Juan Cultural Center in the Puerto Rico Territory 9,401 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another episode of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) The show started with Archangel stalking the backstage area. He finally came across Sarah Eisen. Double-A points out the fact that he beat Rick Law on [I]Invasion![/I], so he thinks he should be given a shot at Joel Kovach now, perhaps as a main event at "Master of Puppets". Sarah smiled sweetly and told him that wasn't going to happen. Joel would instead face the winner of tonight's main event ladder match at "Master of Puppets." Archangel demanded a slot, but Sarah said she had already booked him in a rematch against Rick Law. Sarah suggested that Archangel could enter the 30-Man Battle Royal and take his chances for a shot against Joel at some later date, but for tonight, he was booked against Rick. Sarah chuckled wickedly and walked away, leaving Archangel to glower at her back. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) [B]BJ SHEARER vs. AKIMA BRAVE (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] A good, quick match. The announcers thought that perhaps BJ would overwhelm Akima with his larger size, but Akima came out on top with a Suicide Headbutt. WINNER: [B]Akima Brave [/B]in 9:46 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) Before Akima can celebrate too much, he was attacked by Joe Sexy. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) Skull DeBones was walking backstage when he bumped into Bob Carlson. Bob started laughing at him immediately, asking him how it felt to be "independent" of Karma and at the mercy of the Bumfholes. Skull got in very close and told Bob that he didn't mind being an outcast from Karma. He said it felt great. He then challenged Bob to get into the ring with him right here, right now, so he could show him what a difference it's made. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) [B]SKULL DeBONES vs. BOB CARLSON[/B] Bob and Skull didn't click in the ring, but otherwise, this was an okay match. Bob never really stood a chance. Skull tore through him, finally putting him away with a Skull Krusher. WINNER: [B]Skull DeBones [/B]in 11:25 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) Skull then got the mic and addressed the Bumfholes. He asked why Bob thought he was their plaything. He said that he wasn't afraid of those two punks. He then insulted them in a variety of ways. The Bumfholes finally made an appearance and headed for the ring with murder in their eyes. Skull said that it was because of morons like them that he was an outcast from Karma at all. But, he reminded them, he wasn't the only one. Remo suddenly appeared behind the Bumfholes and ran them over. He then worked over Randy while Skull attacked Zimmy. Remo and Skull destroyed the two Bumfholes, then shook hands before strutting out of the ring, laughing the whole way. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) The camera caught sight of Joey Minnesota and Tim Westybrook arguing about something backstage. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) [B]ARCHANGEL vs. RICK LAW[/B] Huh. The crowd just wasn't as into the match. Probably because we're in Puerto Rico. At any rate, Archangel had things mostly under control before Wanda Fish hit the ring. While Rick distracted the ref, Wanda laid out Archangel with a Dish of the Day. Rick then made the pin. WINNER: [B]Rick Law [/B]in 14:12 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) [B]RICH MONEY vs. TEXAS PETE vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. ERIC EISEN vs. CLIFF WILSON vs. STEVE FREHLEY [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a ladder match [/COLOR]to determine [COLOR="Red"]the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] A pretty wild match but again, the Puerto Rican crowd dragged things down a bit. May have been a mistake to come here. Lots of high spots, lots of gasps from the crowd, and finally, Christian Faith pulled down the briefcase. WINNER: [B]Christian Faith [/B]in 22:46 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) Christian celebrated his victory in the ring, which led the announcers to announce that the main event at "Master of Puppets" would be Joel Kovach defending his title against Christian Faith. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the celebration and the match announcement [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Sorry for the hiatus. Puerto Rico may not be the best place to go again for a while; it would appear that my workers aren't that over there. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Akima Brave (c) defeated BJ Shearer to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Skull DeBones defeated Bob Carlson [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Rick Law defeated Archangel [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Christian Faith defeated Texas Pete, Rich Money, Cliff Wilson, Eric Eisen, and Steve Frehley in [COLOR="Purple"]a ladder match [/COLOR]to become [COLOR="Red"]the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 2, May 2008[/I] Held at the Louisiana Auditorium in the South East Territory 8,845 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Farrah Hesketh, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Wanda Fish arrived at the arena. Waiting for her was Eric Eisen. Eric lit into her about how she interfered in Archangel's match. Wanda reminded him that Karma was in control of the SWF and that they would do whatever they wanted. Eric retorted that Karma wasn't as clever as they thought, especially if they thought that sneak attacking Archangel was a good idea. The argument got more and more heated before Sarah came along. She said that she didn't like to see her children fighting ... unless it's in the ring. She books the two of them for the main event tonight! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) [B]AFKAP vs. BOB CARLSON & AKIMA BRAVE[/B] This was a stunning match. Really top notch and something I didn't expect. Karma's team was on fire, working together quite well before Akima finished things off with a Suicide Headbutt. WINNERS: [B]Bob Carlson & Akima Brave [/B]in 10:45 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Marc DuBois appeared on screen with both of his titles draped over his shoulders. He taunted Tim Westybrook and Joey Minnesota, saying that they were both losers who would never get their hands on his titles. As a matter of fact, he went on, one of them wouldn't get a chance to get the title either. Sarah Eisen had passed an executive decision: Marc would only have to defend one of his titles this week, either on [I]Warzone[/I] or at "Master of Puppets". Either Joey would get a shot at the North American Title or Tim would get a shot at the Warmaster Title, but not both. So the way it would work is like this: before the end of the night, one of them would have to make it to the ring and announce that they wanted the title shot. First come, first serve. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 4) [B]CLIFF WILSON vs. RANDY BUMFHOLE[/B] Another great match. Randy had Cliff reeling in the early going, but his quick and easy start made him a bit too ****y. Before he knew what was happening, Cliff rallied and soon had Randy down and pinned after a Descent into Hell. WINNER: [B]Cliff Wilson [/B]in 9:04 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) Cliff celebrated his win, but Randy low-blowed him from behind. Then Zimmy ran out from the back with a steel chair. The two Bumfholes started working Cliff over pretty well when Remo and Skull DeBones charged out of the back. They dove into the ring and went after the Bumfholes, who quickly bailed. Remo and Skull made sure Cliff was okay and while Cliff was being helped out of the ring, Remo and Skull got the mics. Skull taunted Randy and Zimmy, saying that they showed their true colors. They're brave enough when it's 2-on-1, but it's not going to be that way anymore. Instead, Skull has found an ally, another outcast from Karma. Remo then took over and said that he was sick and tired of just sitting on the sidelines. He wants to take a title away from Karma, and if it's the tag titles, that'll be great. The newly minted Outcasts then challenged the Bumfholes to a title match at "Master of Puppets". Instead of the Bumfholes, out came Bruce the Giant and Rick Law. They mocked their former Karma teammates, saying that "the Outcasts" were always the weakest links in Karma. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Let's see how good you guys are," [/COLOR]Rick said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"We'll give you guys a warm-up on [I]Warzone[/I]. Sound good?"[/COLOR] Remo and Skull agreed. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] for the rescue, the first challenge, the second challenge, and the acceptance 6) The camera cut to the backstage area to reveal Joey Minnesota and Tim Westybrook trying to destroy each other. The announcers commented that the brawl seemed to be getting closer and closer to the ring. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Who do you suppose is going to get the title shot against Marc DuBois?"[/COLOR] Jerry asked. [COLOR="darkgreen"] "Doesn't really matter, the way those two are trying to kill each other,"[/COLOR] Emma observed. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"They won't be in any condition to really go after Marc."[/COLOR] After a few minutes, though, Archangel came onto the scene. He interjected himself into the fight and yelled at the two men, saying that they were playing right into Marc's hands. He then instructed them to come with him. He had an idea. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Christian Faith was out in the ring. He said that he had a match against Rick Law, but he said he wasn't thinking too much about it. Instead, he was focused on taking on Joel Kovach at "Master of Puppets". He said that he would show everyone what an Army of One could do. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. RICK LAW[/B] It was another good match. Rick tried his best to take down Christian Faith, but Christian seemed too pumped about his title shot to feel much pain. He mowed down Rick, finishing him off with the Leap of Faith. WINNER: [B]Christian Faith [/B]in 10:46 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) Wanda Fish came out to the ring for her main event match. She got the mic and taunted Archangel. She pointed out that he hadn't made that much of an impact in the SWF since coming back, that he still hasn't gotten his hands on Joel Kovach, and she predicted that he never would. She reminded him that when Archangel faced Joel, he wasn't just taking on one man, he was taking on all of Karma. They would stand together and make sure that Double-A never touched Joel. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) [B]ERIC EISEN vs. WANDA FISH[/B] This one blew the roof off the auditorium, but I knew it would. These two have great chemistry together. Eric seemed a bit hesitant, as if he wanted to hold back and find some weakness to exploit in his half-sister's offense. Wanda showed no hesitation in taking the fight to Eric and soon, the two of them were engaged in a high-flying war that kept the audience on the edge of their seats. Finally, Eric nailed Wanda and carried her up to the top turnbuckle. Jerry screamed, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"He's going to go for the Silver Spoon Shock from the top turnbuckle!"[/COLOR] He didn't need to worry. Before he could pull it off, Joel Kovach ran to ringside. He grabbed Wanda by the ankle so Eric couldn't pull her down with him. Wanda stayed on the turnbuckle while Eric crashed to the mat hard. Wanda then nailed him with a Dish of the Day from the top rope. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish [/B]in 13:58 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 11) The ref raised Wanda's hand in victory, but Karma wasn't done yet. Joel got into the ring and motioned for people to join him. Out came Bruce the Giant and Marc DuBois. The four members of Karma started to work over Eric. That's when Archangel, Steve Frehley, and Cliff Wilson charged out to make the save. Karma scattered and the SWF loyalists stood in the ring, daring them to come back. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] The ending segment kind of fell flat, but it doesn't seem to have hurt us that badly. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Akima Brave & Bob Carlson defeated AFKAP[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Cliff Wilson defeated Randy Bumfhole[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Christian Faith defeated Rick Law[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish defeated Eric Eisen[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 2, May 2008[/I] Held at the Louisiana Auditorium in the South East Territory 8,845 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Farrah Hesketh, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Wanda Fish arrived at the arena. Waiting for her was Eric Eisen. Eric lit into her about how she interfered in Archangel's match. Wanda reminded him that Karma was in control of the SWF and that they would do whatever they wanted. Eric retorted that Karma wasn't as clever as they thought, especially if they thought that sneak attacking Archangel was a good idea. The argument got more and more heated before Sarah came along. She said that she didn't like to see her children fighting ... unless it's in the ring. She books the two of them for the main event tonight! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) [B]AFKAP vs. BOB CARLSON & AKIMA BRAVE[/B] This was a stunning match. Really top notch and something I didn't expect. Karma's team was on fire, working together quite well before Akima finished things off with a Suicide Headbutt. WINNERS: [B]Bob Carlson & Akima Brave [/B]in 10:45 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Marc DuBois appeared on screen with both of his titles draped over his shoulders. He taunted Tim Westybrook and Joey Minnesota, saying that they were both losers who would never get their hands on his titles. As a matter of fact, he went on, one of them wouldn't get a chance to get the title either. Sarah Eisen had passed an executive decision: Marc would only have to defend one of his titles this week, either on [I]Warzone[/I] or at "Master of Puppets". Either Joey would get a shot at the North American Title or Tim would get a shot at the Warmaster Title, but not both. So the way it would work is like this: before the end of the night, one of them would have to make it to the ring and announce that they wanted the title shot. First come, first serve. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 4) [B]CLIFF WILSON vs. RANDY BUMFHOLE[/B] Another great match. Randy had Cliff reeling in the early going, but his quick and easy start made him a bit too ****y. Before he knew what was happening, Cliff rallied and soon had Randy down and pinned after a Descent into Hell. WINNER: [B]Cliff Wilson [/B]in 9:04 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) Cliff celebrated his win, but Randy low-blowed him from behind. Then Zimmy ran out from the back with a steel chair. The two Bumfholes started working Cliff over pretty well when Remo and Skull DeBones charged out of the back. They dove into the ring and went after the Bumfholes, who quickly bailed. Remo and Skull made sure Cliff was okay and while Cliff was being helped out of the ring, Remo and Skull got the mics. Skull taunted Randy and Zimmy, saying that they showed their true colors. They're brave enough when it's 2-on-1, but it's not going to be that way anymore. Instead, Skull has found an ally, another outcast from Karma. Remo then took over and said that he was sick and tired of just sitting on the sidelines. He wants to take a title away from Karma, and if it's the tag titles, that'll be great. The newly minted Outcasts then challenged the Bumfholes to a title match at "Master of Puppets". Instead of the Bumfholes, out came Bruce the Giant and Rick Law. They mocked their former Karma teammates, saying that "the Outcasts" were always the weakest links in Karma. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Let's see how good you guys are," [/COLOR]Rick said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"We'll give you guys a warm-up on [I]Warzone[/I]. Sound good?"[/COLOR] Remo and Skull agreed. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] for the rescue, the first challenge, the second challenge, and the acceptance 6) The camera cut to the backstage area to reveal Joey Minnesota and Tim Westybrook trying to destroy each other. The announcers commented that the brawl seemed to be getting closer and closer to the ring. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Who do you suppose is going to get the title shot against Marc DuBois?"[/COLOR] Jerry asked. [COLOR="darkgreen"] "Doesn't really matter, the way those two are trying to kill each other,"[/COLOR] Emma observed. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"They won't be in any condition to really go after Marc."[/COLOR] After a few minutes, though, Archangel came onto the scene. He interjected himself into the fight and yelled at the two men, saying that they were playing right into Marc's hands. He then instructed them to come with him. He had an idea. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) Christian Faith was out in the ring. He said that he had a match against Rick Law, but he said he wasn't thinking too much about it. Instead, he was focused on taking on Joel Kovach at "Master of Puppets". He said that he would show everyone what an Army of One could do. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. RICK LAW[/B] It was another good match. Rick tried his best to take down Christian Faith, but Christian seemed too pumped about his title shot to feel much pain. He mowed down Rick, finishing him off with the Leap of Faith. WINNER: [B]Christian Faith [/B]in 10:46 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) Wanda Fish came out to the ring for her main event match. She got the mic and taunted Archangel. She pointed out that he hadn't made that much of an impact in the SWF since coming back, that he still hasn't gotten his hands on Joel Kovach, and she predicted that he never would. She reminded him that when Archangel faced Joel, he wasn't just taking on one man, he was taking on all of Karma. They would stand together and make sure that Double-A never touched Joel. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) [B]ERIC EISEN vs. WANDA FISH[/B] This one blew the roof off the auditorium, but I knew it would. These two have great chemistry together. Eric seemed a bit hesitant, as if he wanted to hold back and find some weakness to exploit in his half-sister's offense. Wanda showed no hesitation in taking the fight to Eric and soon, the two of them were engaged in a high-flying war that kept the audience on the edge of their seats. Finally, Eric nailed Wanda and carried her up to the top turnbuckle. Jerry screamed, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"He's going to go for the Silver Spoon Shock from the top turnbuckle!"[/COLOR] He didn't need to worry. Before he could pull it off, Joel Kovach ran to ringside. He grabbed Wanda by the ankle so Eric couldn't pull her down with him. Wanda stayed on the turnbuckle while Eric crashed to the mat hard. Wanda then nailed him with a Dish of the Day from the top rope. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish [/B]in 13:58 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 11) The ref raised Wanda's hand in victory, but Karma wasn't done yet. Joel got into the ring and motioned for people to join him. Out came Bruce the Giant and Marc DuBois. The four members of Karma started to work over Eric. That's when Archangel, Steve Frehley, and Cliff Wilson charged out to make the save. Karma scattered and the SWF loyalists stood in the ring, daring them to come back. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] The ending segment kind of fell flat, but it doesn't seem to have hurt us that badly. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Akima Brave & Bob Carlson defeated AFKAP[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Cliff Wilson defeated Randy Bumfhole[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Christian Faith defeated Rick Law[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish defeated Eric Eisen[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=NickC13573;145410]AMEN!!!!!!!!! the longest running Diary on hear, or at least the one with the most advancement. Adam, can we get this guy an award?[/QUOTE] if you are thinking of the diary of the month award adam gives out, this won in July. (post 425)

[QUOTE=NickC13573;145410]AMEN!!!!!!!!! the longest running Diary on hear, or at least the one with the most advancement. Adam, can we get this guy an award?[/QUOTE] if you are thinking of the diary of the month award adam gives out, this won in July. (post 425)

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] (The Go-Home show for [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Master of Puppets"[/COLOR]) [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 2, May 2008[/I] Held at the Virginia Park Fields in the Mid Atlantic Territory 7,754 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) In a segment filmed earlier today, Eric Eisen, Steve Frehley, and Cliff Wilson walked into a darkened parking garage. They looked around nervously and called out if anyone was there. Archangel appeared behind them. They jumped, startled. Archangel thanked them for coming and then said that he wanted to meet away from the arena to discuss strategy with them. He said he had been thinking of what Wanda Fish said earlier this week. He said that they had to concentrate their efforts to take down Karma. He had an idea on how they could do that, but it's an unorthodox idea and he'll need their help. All three agreed that they would do whatever they could to take down Karma. Archangel said that was perfect and said they had a lot to talk about. He then glared at the camera and told the camera man to get lost. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) Darryl Devine came out to the ring and challenged Akima Brave for the 10-Minute Championship. Before he was done speaking, though, Joe Sexy blindsided him from behind and screamed that Darryl would have to get through him first. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] for the attack 3) [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. JOE SEXY[/B] Peter Michales commented that it was a little unusual to see Darryl and Joe fighting, considering that they had been tag team partners not that long ago. Joe had the advantage in the early going simply because of his surprise attack, but Darryl eventually managed to rally and he finally put Joe away with the Devine Dream Drop. WINNER: [B]Darryl Devine [/B]in 6:15 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 4) Darryl was celebrating his win when Akima Brave ran in and nailed him from behind, beating him down to the mat. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) Ricky Dale Johnson appeared on screen. RDJ asked if the fans remembered who he was. He said they would remember after this next Saturday. He said he was in the Battle Royal. He said he'd be facing off against the likes of Archangel, Robert Oxford, and Jack Bruce. But he said the person he's really looking forward to getting his hands on was Rich Money. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) Robert Oxford and Eddie Peak were walking backstage when they came across Tim Westybrook. Tim was down and groaning, clutching his head. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 7) The camera then cut to the ring where Joey Minnesota stood tall and proud in the middle of the ring. He said that he may be late, but he was the first to make it there, so that means that he gets the match. He wants to take on Marc DuBois for the SWF North American Championship at "Master of Puppets". But then Sarah Eisen came out. She congratulated Joey on winning the race, but she said that since he was so late, he would have to prove himself all over again. The way he'd do that is by facing Bob Carlson ... right now! Bob came out from the crowd, rolled into the ring, and attacked Joey! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for Joey's segment; [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] for the match announcement 8) [B]JOEY MINNESOTA vs. BOB CARLSON[/B] Bob went for a number of finishers early and even managed to score a pinfall or two, but Joey wouldn't stay down. Eventually, Joey managed to nail Bob with an Empire Spiral that got the crowd to its feet. WINNER: [B]Joey Minnesota [/B]in 10:42 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 9) Wanda Fish, Marc DuBois, and the Fabulous Bumfholes appeared on screen. They addressed Archangel, Steve Frehley, Cliff Wilson, and Eric Eisen. Wanda asked if they thought they were stupid or something. She said they knew they met, she saw the tape before the camera man was kicked out. Karma knows they're up to something. Marc then picked things up by saying that they didn't care. He said that Karma was still as strong as it ever was, and they would prove it tonight. The Bumfholes took over and laid down the challenge: the four conspirators against the four of them in tonight's main event. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) [B]THE OUTCASTS (Remo & Skull DeBones) vs. RICK LAW & BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] Another phenomenal match. All four competitors really went after each other. For a while, the Karma team was able to keep Remo and Skull at bay, especially since they were willing to cheat to get ahead. But then the Outcasts rallied, and Remo finished things off by shocking everyone when he got Bruce the Giant into the Destroyer. WINNER: [B]The Outcasts [/B]in 9:16 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 11) Joel Kovach appeared on screen, saying that he wasn't concerned about Christian Faith. He mocked Christian and his "Army of One" gimmick, saying that the Army of One was out-numbered when it came to Karma. Joel said that all of Karma was dedicated to the same thing: keeping the belt squarely around Joel's waist. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) [B]ARCHANGEL, STEVE FREHLEY, ERIC EISEN, & CLIFF WILSON vs. WANDA FISH, MARC DuBOIS, & THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/B] This was an overbooked mess. Just the way it should be. The fans drank in every minute of it. Things started off with Eric and Wanda facing off, but Marc begged her to tag him in. He even held open the ropes for her as she left the ring. Wanda seemed quite pleased with the gesture. Things took off from there. Karma did a lot of cheating, a lot of double-teaming, especially when the Bumfholes were tagged in. But then things started to break down. It started with Bruce the Giant coming out to ringside and taking out Eric Eisen. Then Joey Minnesota came through the crowd and brawled with Marc DuBois around the ring. Finally Skull DeBones added to the mayhem by taking out Randy Bumfhole But what got the crowd screaming was Joel Kovach charging the ring. It was just as Steve Frehley, who had taken quite a beating from the Bumfholes and Wanda, was reaching to tag in Archangel. Joel knocked Archangel from his perch and nailed Steve with the title belt. Archangel lunged for Joel, but the champ escaped and laughed as Wanda pinned Steve. WINNERS: [B] Wanda Fish, Marc DuBois, & the Fabulous Bumfholes [/B]in 15:35 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] As the show went off the air, the announcers ran through the card for "Master of Puppets": [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. AKIMA BRAVE (c) for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/B] [/COLOR]([COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR]) [B]THE OUTCASTS vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (c) for [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/B][/COLOR] ([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B]JOEY MINNESOTA vs. MARC DuBOIS (c) for [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship [/B][/COLOR]([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B]A 30-MAN BATTLE ROYAL to determine [COLOR="red"]the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/B][/COLOR] ([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. JOEL KOVACH (c) for [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/B][/COLOR] ([COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR]) [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] A good, solid show to lead into what I think should be an eventful Pay-Per-View. At least, I hope it's eventful. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Darryl Devine defeated Joe Sexy[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Joey Minnesota defeated Bob Carlson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]The Outcasts defeated Rick Law & Bruce the Giant [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish, Marc DuBois, & The Fabulous Bumfholes defeated Archangel, Eric Eisen, Steve Frehley, & Cliff Wilson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR][/QUOTE] As always, predictions are welcome. It may be a few days before I get this put together, but don't let that throw you!

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] (The Go-Home show for [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Master of Puppets"[/COLOR]) [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 2, May 2008[/I] Held at the Virginia Park Fields in the Mid Atlantic Territory 7,754 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) In a segment filmed earlier today, Eric Eisen, Steve Frehley, and Cliff Wilson walked into a darkened parking garage. They looked around nervously and called out if anyone was there. Archangel appeared behind them. They jumped, startled. Archangel thanked them for coming and then said that he wanted to meet away from the arena to discuss strategy with them. He said he had been thinking of what Wanda Fish said earlier this week. He said that they had to concentrate their efforts to take down Karma. He had an idea on how they could do that, but it's an unorthodox idea and he'll need their help. All three agreed that they would do whatever they could to take down Karma. Archangel said that was perfect and said they had a lot to talk about. He then glared at the camera and told the camera man to get lost. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) Darryl Devine came out to the ring and challenged Akima Brave for the 10-Minute Championship. Before he was done speaking, though, Joe Sexy blindsided him from behind and screamed that Darryl would have to get through him first. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] for the attack 3) [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. JOE SEXY[/B] Peter Michales commented that it was a little unusual to see Darryl and Joe fighting, considering that they had been tag team partners not that long ago. Joe had the advantage in the early going simply because of his surprise attack, but Darryl eventually managed to rally and he finally put Joe away with the Devine Dream Drop. WINNER: [B]Darryl Devine [/B]in 6:15 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 4) Darryl was celebrating his win when Akima Brave ran in and nailed him from behind, beating him down to the mat. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) Ricky Dale Johnson appeared on screen. RDJ asked if the fans remembered who he was. He said they would remember after this next Saturday. He said he was in the Battle Royal. He said he'd be facing off against the likes of Archangel, Robert Oxford, and Jack Bruce. But he said the person he's really looking forward to getting his hands on was Rich Money. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) Robert Oxford and Eddie Peak were walking backstage when they came across Tim Westybrook. Tim was down and groaning, clutching his head. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 7) The camera then cut to the ring where Joey Minnesota stood tall and proud in the middle of the ring. He said that he may be late, but he was the first to make it there, so that means that he gets the match. He wants to take on Marc DuBois for the SWF North American Championship at "Master of Puppets". But then Sarah Eisen came out. She congratulated Joey on winning the race, but she said that since he was so late, he would have to prove himself all over again. The way he'd do that is by facing Bob Carlson ... right now! Bob came out from the crowd, rolled into the ring, and attacked Joey! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for Joey's segment; [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] for the match announcement 8) [B]JOEY MINNESOTA vs. BOB CARLSON[/B] Bob went for a number of finishers early and even managed to score a pinfall or two, but Joey wouldn't stay down. Eventually, Joey managed to nail Bob with an Empire Spiral that got the crowd to its feet. WINNER: [B]Joey Minnesota [/B]in 10:42 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 9) Wanda Fish, Marc DuBois, and the Fabulous Bumfholes appeared on screen. They addressed Archangel, Steve Frehley, Cliff Wilson, and Eric Eisen. Wanda asked if they thought they were stupid or something. She said they knew they met, she saw the tape before the camera man was kicked out. Karma knows they're up to something. Marc then picked things up by saying that they didn't care. He said that Karma was still as strong as it ever was, and they would prove it tonight. The Bumfholes took over and laid down the challenge: the four conspirators against the four of them in tonight's main event. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) [B]THE OUTCASTS (Remo & Skull DeBones) vs. RICK LAW & BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] Another phenomenal match. All four competitors really went after each other. For a while, the Karma team was able to keep Remo and Skull at bay, especially since they were willing to cheat to get ahead. But then the Outcasts rallied, and Remo finished things off by shocking everyone when he got Bruce the Giant into the Destroyer. WINNER: [B]The Outcasts [/B]in 9:16 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 11) Joel Kovach appeared on screen, saying that he wasn't concerned about Christian Faith. He mocked Christian and his "Army of One" gimmick, saying that the Army of One was out-numbered when it came to Karma. Joel said that all of Karma was dedicated to the same thing: keeping the belt squarely around Joel's waist. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) [B]ARCHANGEL, STEVE FREHLEY, ERIC EISEN, & CLIFF WILSON vs. WANDA FISH, MARC DuBOIS, & THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/B] This was an overbooked mess. Just the way it should be. The fans drank in every minute of it. Things started off with Eric and Wanda facing off, but Marc begged her to tag him in. He even held open the ropes for her as she left the ring. Wanda seemed quite pleased with the gesture. Things took off from there. Karma did a lot of cheating, a lot of double-teaming, especially when the Bumfholes were tagged in. But then things started to break down. It started with Bruce the Giant coming out to ringside and taking out Eric Eisen. Then Joey Minnesota came through the crowd and brawled with Marc DuBois around the ring. Finally Skull DeBones added to the mayhem by taking out Randy Bumfhole But what got the crowd screaming was Joel Kovach charging the ring. It was just as Steve Frehley, who had taken quite a beating from the Bumfholes and Wanda, was reaching to tag in Archangel. Joel knocked Archangel from his perch and nailed Steve with the title belt. Archangel lunged for Joel, but the champ escaped and laughed as Wanda pinned Steve. WINNERS: [B] Wanda Fish, Marc DuBois, & the Fabulous Bumfholes [/B]in 15:35 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] As the show went off the air, the announcers ran through the card for "Master of Puppets": [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. AKIMA BRAVE (c) for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/B] [/COLOR]([COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR]) [B]THE OUTCASTS vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (c) for [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/B][/COLOR] ([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B]JOEY MINNESOTA vs. MARC DuBOIS (c) for [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship [/B][/COLOR]([COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B]A 30-MAN BATTLE ROYAL to determine [COLOR="red"]the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/B][/COLOR] ([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. JOEL KOVACH (c) for [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/B][/COLOR] ([COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR]) [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] A good, solid show to lead into what I think should be an eventful Pay-Per-View. At least, I hope it's eventful. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Darryl Devine defeated Joe Sexy[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Joey Minnesota defeated Bob Carlson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]The Outcasts defeated Rick Law & Bruce the Giant [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish, Marc DuBois, & The Fabulous Bumfholes defeated Archangel, Eric Eisen, Steve Frehley, & Cliff Wilson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR][/QUOTE] As always, predictions are welcome. It may be a few days before I get this put together, but don't let that throw you!

DARRYL DEVINE vs. AKIMA BRAVE (c) for the SWF 10-Minute Championship Time limit draw. Akima's been steamrollering the division since he came back, and I think Devine could make a good long term feud. [I]THE OUTCASTS[/I] vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (c) for the SWF Tag Team Championship The Bumfholes reign can come to an end here, but the feud can certainly continue. JOEY MINNESOTA vs. [I]MARC DuBOIS [/I](c) for the SWF North American Championship Tough one - it really should be Joey (maybe after Timmy interference), but for some reason I see DuBois holding on. A 30-MAN BATTLE ROYAL to determine the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship AA's in the last two, but do Karma screw him over? I say no, and he gets the shot at the next PPV! CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. [I]JOEL KOVACH [/I](c) for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship There is not a chance in hell of Faith walking out the champion here, but it should be a good match.

DARRYL DEVINE vs. AKIMA BRAVE (c) for the SWF 10-Minute Championship Time limit draw. Akima's been steamrollering the division since he came back, and I think Devine could make a good long term feud. [I]THE OUTCASTS[/I] vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (c) for the SWF Tag Team Championship The Bumfholes reign can come to an end here, but the feud can certainly continue. JOEY MINNESOTA vs. [I]MARC DuBOIS [/I](c) for the SWF North American Championship Tough one - it really should be Joey (maybe after Timmy interference), but for some reason I see DuBois holding on. A 30-MAN BATTLE ROYAL to determine the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship AA's in the last two, but do Karma screw him over? I say no, and he gets the shot at the next PPV! CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. [I]JOEL KOVACH [/I](c) for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship There is not a chance in hell of Faith walking out the champion here, but it should be a good match.

From SWF.com - [QUOTE][CENTER]Be sure to order [SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="DarkRed"]"Master of Puppets"[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] this Saturday, only on Pay-Per-View[/CENTER] Featuring the following matches.... [B][I]Akima Brave defends [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR]against Darryl Devine [/I][/B]- Akima has been fending off attacks from both Darryl and Joe Sexy, but Darryl's definitive win this week against Joe has catapulted him as Akima's chief competitor. Will Darryl show his godly prowess in the ring and come away the champ? Or will Akima hold the strap before the time expires? [B][I]The Outcasts take on the Fabulous Bumfholes for [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/B] [/I]- Remo and Skull DeBones both feel that they've been misused by Karma. Randy and Zimmy seem to be the poster children for Karma. What will happen when Skull and Remo get the Bumfhole brothers in the ring? [B][I]Marc DuBois defends against Joey Minnesota with [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship [/COLOR]on the line [/B][/I]- Marc has had his hands full with two titles and two men intent on taking them away from him. Joey and Tim Westybrook have beaten each other silly in their pursuit of the gold. Will that be enough to keep Marc on top? Will Joey claim the title? And has Tim really been knocked out of the championship picture? [B][I]A [COLOR="Purple"]30-man Battle Royal [/COLOR]to determine [COLOR="Red"]the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/COLOR][/I][/B]- For the third year in a row, the SWF will award the winner of this brawl with a title shot at the next Pay-Per-View. Many people have thrown their names into the ring as contenders, such as Ricky Dale Johnson, Cliff Wilson, Rich Money, Texas Pete, Bob Carlson, Wanda Fish, Brett Biggz, Archangel, Robert Oxford, and Rick Law. There will be twenty other competitors. Who will be the last man standing? [B][I]Christian Faith locks up with Joel Kovach for [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] [/B][/I]- This has been a moment that Christian Faith has been preparing for. His personal war against Karma has led up to this point. Will the Army of One succeed in bringing back the Heavyweight Belt back to the SWF? Or will it remain in Karma's clutches? [CENTER]Order [COLOR="darkred"]"Master of Puppets"[/COLOR] this Saturday to find out![/CENTER][/QUOTE]

From SWF.com - [QUOTE][CENTER]Be sure to order [SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="DarkRed"]"Master of Puppets"[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] this Saturday, only on Pay-Per-View[/CENTER] Featuring the following matches.... [B][I]Akima Brave defends [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR]against Darryl Devine [/I][/B]- Akima has been fending off attacks from both Darryl and Joe Sexy, but Darryl's definitive win this week against Joe has catapulted him as Akima's chief competitor. Will Darryl show his godly prowess in the ring and come away the champ? Or will Akima hold the strap before the time expires? [B][I]The Outcasts take on the Fabulous Bumfholes for [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/B] [/I]- Remo and Skull DeBones both feel that they've been misused by Karma. Randy and Zimmy seem to be the poster children for Karma. What will happen when Skull and Remo get the Bumfhole brothers in the ring? [B][I]Marc DuBois defends against Joey Minnesota with [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship [/COLOR]on the line [/B][/I]- Marc has had his hands full with two titles and two men intent on taking them away from him. Joey and Tim Westybrook have beaten each other silly in their pursuit of the gold. Will that be enough to keep Marc on top? Will Joey claim the title? And has Tim really been knocked out of the championship picture? [B][I]A [COLOR="Purple"]30-man Battle Royal [/COLOR]to determine [COLOR="Red"]the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/COLOR][/I][/B]- For the third year in a row, the SWF will award the winner of this brawl with a title shot at the next Pay-Per-View. Many people have thrown their names into the ring as contenders, such as Ricky Dale Johnson, Cliff Wilson, Rich Money, Texas Pete, Bob Carlson, Wanda Fish, Brett Biggz, Archangel, Robert Oxford, and Rick Law. There will be twenty other competitors. Who will be the last man standing? [B][I]Christian Faith locks up with Joel Kovach for [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] [/B][/I]- This has been a moment that Christian Faith has been preparing for. His personal war against Karma has led up to this point. Will the Army of One succeed in bringing back the Heavyweight Belt back to the SWF? Or will it remain in Karma's clutches? [CENTER]Order [COLOR="darkred"]"Master of Puppets"[/COLOR] this Saturday to find out![/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[b]DARRYL DEVINE[/b] vs. AKIMA BRAVE (c) for the SWF 10-Minute Championship [i]Maybe its just been the hiatus, but it feels like Akima has held the belt forever... so its over to my main man to take it from him via some Devine Intervention. :)[/i] THE OUTCASTS vs. [b]THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/b] (c) for the SWF Tag Team Championship [i]I love the Bumfholes.[/i] [b]JOEY MINNESOTA[/b] vs. MARC DuBOIS (c) for the SWF North American Championship [i]Marc doesn't need both belts any more, but that doesn't mean I [b]want[/b] him to lose... I'd have other plans for him[/i] A 30-MAN BATTLE ROYAL to determine the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship - [b]Marc DuBois[/b] [i]He's the man, he's proved he's the man and now he's going to get the final bit of evidence to prove he truly is the man. DuBois for World Champ![/i] CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. [b]JOEL KOVACH[/b] (c) for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [i]Kovach, Kovach, he's our man, if he can't do it... DuBois can :)[/i]

Archived