WWE 2015: A New Era Dawns

Dirt sheets are going crazy! The world of professional wrestling is in shock! The chairman of the WWE, Vincent Kennedy McMahon, has announced just hours after WWE Night of Champions went off the air that he will be retiring from the world of professional wrestling and handing the reigns of the business over to Paul Levesque, better known as Triple H, and Stephanie McMahon. It is believed that the transition has been in motion for a number of years now and it was well known amongst a select few that Vince would be stepping down following Night of Champions, which saw Seth Rollins cement himself as a bonafide superstar after featuring in both of the main events of the show, firstly against John Cena for the United States Championship in which he was defeated, and immediately after that he defeated Sting to retain his WWE World Heavyweight Championship. The world of professional wrestling is buzzing surrounding this news story and all eyes will surely be on tonights episode of Monday Night Raw to see how Stephanie and Triple H will run the show. Sources close to the power couple have revealed that there will be a reshape of the roster and that Triple H and Stephanie have a vision for the WWE that will revolutionise the wrestling business. The first firings happened not long after Vince stepped aside as we one of Vince's closest aides in professional wrestling, Kevin Dunn, was wished well in his future endeavors. On top of that, the creative department was also axed from the company and Mr and Mrs Levesque hired the mad scientist of professional wrestling, Paul Heyman as the Head Booker for the company. It is believed that Heyman was hired due to his rather impressive knowledge and experience within the industry and he will work in tandem with Triple H and Stephanie to put together each event, rather than an entire department full of writers with little to no knowledge on professional wrestling. When asked on the subject of his vision for the WWE, Mr Heyman stated that he wants to bring more believability to the WWE that it was lacking under Mr McMahon's leadership. In addition to that, Mr Heyman also claimed that wrestling will witness a rebirth under he, Triple H and Stephanie and that we WWE will soon become must see television.

MAIN ROSTER:

Adam Rose

Bad News Barrett

Big E - Tag Team Champion

Big Show

Bo Dallas

Bray Wyatt

Bubba Ray Dudley

Cesaro

Curtis Axel

Damien Sandow

Daniel Bryan - Injured

Darren Young

Dean Ambrose

Diego

Dolph Ziggler

D-Von Dudley

Erick Rowan - Injured

Fandango

Fernando

Goldust - Injured

Heath Slater

Jack Swagger

Jey Uso - Injured

Jimmy Uso

John Cena - United States Champion

Kalisto

Kane

Kevin Owens - Intercontinental Champion

Kofi Kingston - Tag Team Champion

Konnor

Luke Harper

Mark Henry

Neville

Randy Orton

Roman Reigns

R-Truth

Rusev

Ryback

Seth Rollins - WWE World Heavyweight Champion

Sheamus - Mr Money in the Bank

Sin Cara

Stardust

The Miz

Titus O'Neil

Viktor

Xavier Woods

Zack Ryder

Womens Roster:

Alicia Fox

Brie Bella

Charlotte - Divas Champion

Naomi

Natalya

Nikki Bella

Paige

Sasha Banks

Summer Rae

Tamina

Part Time Roster:

Brock Lesnar

Chris Jericho

Sting

The Rock

The Undertaker

Triple H

****You might have noticed that both Becky Lynch and Braun Stowman arent on the roster, this is because their stats are horrible on this mod so they have been sent back to NXT****

All eyes will surely be on this evening's episode of Monday Night Raw to see which direction the WWE will go under new leadership. The show will be posted soon.

WWE Raw Card: Week 1, October, 2015

Last night at Night of Champions, Kevin Owens outsmarted Ryback to win his first championship since being promoted to the main roster from NXT. Triple H and Stephanie seem to be looking to shake up the midcard division and have announced that there will be a tournament to decide Kevin Owens' opponent for the Intercontinental Championship at Hell in a Cell. Also last night, the demon Kane returned to stop Sheamus from cashing in his Money in the Bank, attacking the World Heavyweight Champion, Seth Rollins, in the process. What's next for Kane, Sheamus and the Champion, Seth Rollins? Tune in tonight to find out!

Round one match of the Intercontinental Championship Tournament:

Dolph Ziggler vs Rusev

Sasha Banks Open Challenge:

Sasha Banks vs ????

Number One Contenders Match for the Tag Team Championships:

Dudley Boyz vs Lucha Dragons vs The Ascension

Charlotte vs Naomi

Round One Match of the Intercontinental Championship Tournament:

Luke Harper vs Roman Reigns

Ryback vs The Miz

Bray Wyatt vs Dean Ambrose

John Cena & Kane vs Big Show & Seth Rollins

Predictions below

Dolph Ziggler vs Rusev

Sasha Banks vs ???? (AJ Lee!)

Charlotte vs Naomi

Ryback vs The Miz

Dolph Ziggler vs Rusev

Sasha Banks vs ???? Nikki Bella

Charlotte vs Naomi

Ryback vs The Miz

Predictions below

WWE Raw Card: Week 1, October, 2015

The first Monday Night Raw under new leadership kicks off with the Authority standing backstage in their office with smiles on their faces.

Triple H:

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Monday Night Raw, now myself and Stephanie have a number of things that we would like to announce to you all before we begin tonight's show. Firstly, there will be a 16 man tournament to crown a brand new number one contender for the Intercontinental Championship who will face Kevin Owens at Hell in a Cell. In addition to that, last night we also witnessed the return of the Demon, Kane, who laid out both the World Heavyweight Champion and Mr Money in the Bank, and that is why tonight, if the team of Kane and John Cena can defeat Seth Rollins and the Big Show, it will be Kane vs Seth Rollins at Hell in a Cell for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Now, we return you to tonight's programme."

(Rating: 70)

Dolph Ziggler vs Rusev:

The fued that everybody had grown tired off from the very beginning finally comes to a halt in the first round of the Intercontinental Championship tournament. In what was a very physical match, each man had their own fair share of offense and it really could have gone either way. In the end, Ziggler was able to defeat the Bulgarian Brute with a ZigZag after 5:47.

(Rating: 62)

Monday Night Raw returns from a break with "The Boss" Sasha Banks standing in the ring, alone without her B.A.D teammates. Sasha has a microphone in hand and signals for her music to be cut off so she can speak.

Sasha Banks:

"Ever since I have debuted on the main roster, I have been shoved to the background of the "Divas Revolution". I watched from the sidelines as Team PCB and the Bellas were shoved into the spotlight. I'm done waiting around for my opportunity, I'm done featuring in 6 woman tag matches and barely even getting any time in the ring, and I'm done being made to feel like I dont belong here. In NXT, I dominated, I defeated every single woman that was put in my path; Becky Lynch, Bayley, hell I was the one who defeated Charlotte to take that NXT Womens Championship from around her waist. Charlotte, you can celebrate, you can savour your victory and you can cry with your daddy but at the end of the day, I will always be better than you and I will always, have your number. So rather than just talking about it, I am going to prove that I am the Boss, I'm issuing an open challenge rihgt now to any woman in the back who thinks she has what it takes to take me on. Who's it gonna be?"

Sasha waits patiently before the music of Bayley blasts around the arena bringing a look of disgust to the face of Sasha.

(Rating: 61)

Sasha Banks vs Bayley:

The surprise debut of the NXT Womens Champion on the main roster seemed to catch Sasha off guard as she seemed to be in shock for much of the match. The finish of the match came when the referee was knocked accidentally unconscious which allowed Sasha to hit Bayley with her NXT Womens Championship for the pinfall victory after 6:37.

(Rating: 46)

We cut backstage to see the brand new Intercontinental Champion, Kevin Owens, walking towards the exit of the building with his bags. He is approached by Renee Young with a cameraman.

Renee Young:

"Kevin, Kevin, can we get your thoughts on the tournament to declare your opponent at Hell in a Cell for your Intercontinental Championship?"

Owens stops and smirks, turning to Renee and replying.

Kevin Owens:

"Renee, I dont care. I dont care who wins this little tournament because they're just gonna lose at Hell in a Cell. Now if you dont mind, I have a family to go home to."

Owens brushes past Renee and leaves the building as we go to a commercial break.

(Rating: 67)

Dudley Boyz vs Lucha Dragons vs The Ascension:

The crowd were hugely into this, the New Day had gotten rid of Byron, JBL and Cole at commentary and decided to give their own commentary on this match. The Dudleyz won the match after 6:23 when the New Day interfered and beat the hell out of the legendary tag team. (Rating: 45)

New Day continues their beatdown of the Dudleyz, while Xavier Woods plays the trombone to the tune of "New, Day Rocks!" Big E and Kofi hammer away at the great tag team as Woods talks trash, blaming the Dudleyz for forcing the New Day to put them in their place. The segment ends with the image of the Tag Team Champions standing over the Dudley Boyz.

(Rating: 54)

Charlotte vs Naomi:

Charlotte's first outing as the WWE Divas Champion and its without Team PCB at ringside. Charlotte picks apart Naomi and works her leg over before making Naomi submit after 6:47.

(Rating: 46)

After the match, the Bellas appear and slowly make their way down the ramp, both sisters circling their prey in the centre of the ring. Charlotte is looking around for anybody to come even the numbers but it looks like she'll have to go it alone. Nikki slides into the ring and the two go at it. It looks like Charlotte is taking the advantage until Brie jumps on and the numbers game takes its toll. Nikki picks Charlotte up and drops her with the Rack Attack to end the segment.

(Rating: 47)

Luke Harper vs Roman Reigns:

This match is the latest in a heated rivalry that has spanned months. As expected, it was a very hard hitting brawl to the finish, with both men getting around about the same amount of offence. Bray Wyatt tried to interfere in the match but Roman knocked him out with a Superman Punch. The finish came when Roman speared Harper for the pinfall after 7:52.

(Rating: 58)

We cut backstage to see Triple H and Stephanie McMahon in their office.

Stephanie McMahon:

"Ladies and gentlemen, we would like to announce that this Thursday on Smackdown, we will see the reigning WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Seth Rollins, cash in his rematch for the United States Championship, and will take on John Cena."

We go to a commercial break.

(Rating: 82)

Ryback vs The Miz:

This rivalry also comes to a halt here tonight as the now former Intercontinental Champion, Ryback takes on The Miz. The match was back and forth and ended when The Miz hit the Skull Crushing Finale on Ryback to secure the pinfall and the victory.

(Rating: 57)

****Screw Ryback****

We cut backstage to see Dean Ambrose walking to the ring ahead of his match against Bray Wyatt when he is stopped by Roman Reigns.

Roman Reigns:

"Sup man! Hey just wanna let you know that after what the Wyatts tried to pull on me earlier tonight, I have your back tonight incase any of those bearded freaks try to interfere."

Ambrose smiles and thanks Roman before continuing his walk to the ring as Raw goes to a break.

(Rating: 76)

Bray Wyatt vs Dean Ambrose:

This match was undoubtably match of the night as was expected. Ambrose had the upper hand for a lot of the match but Luke Harper managed to distract Ambrose to allow Wyatt to take control. This led to Roman Reigns coming out from the back to even the odds and to keep Harper in line. The finish came when Bray Wyatt slapped Roman on the outside and provoked him into spearing him to disqualify Dean Ambrose after 10:37.

(Rating: 80)

As soon as the bell goes, Ambrose looks immediately pissed off at Reigns. Reigns gets into the ring to apologise to Ambrose but he's having none of it, he just pushes past Roman and leaves Reigns in the ring alone as Raw takes another commercial break.

(Rating 75)

John Cena & Kane vs Big Show & Seth Rollins:

Our main event of the evening and there is a lot on the line; if Kane wins he will earn a title shot against Seth Rollins at Hell in a Cell. The match was very back and forth, however after some dysfunction between Rollins and Show allowed Kane to Chokeslam Big Show for the victory after 13:42 to become the new number one contender for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

(Rating: 75)

Overall Show Rating: 69

Predictions:

Slim236 - 4/8

HeelElite - 3/7

Hell in a Cell Card:

WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Hell in a Cell match:

Kane vs Seth Rollins ©

Hell in a Cell:

Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker

WWE Tag Team Championships:

New Day © vs The Dudley Boyz

WWE Smackdown Card: Week 1, October, 2015:

After a great first Raw under new leadership we arrive in Chigago for the first Smackdown under Hunter and Stephanie. Smackdown has been viewed as a minor show and skippable in recent years but the new management have vowed to right that wrong and we are starting with a bang as we see Seth Rollins take on John Cena for the United States Championship in our main event, and also we will see the progression of the Intercontinental Championship tournament.

Big Show vs Randy Orton

Brie Bella vs Natalya

Lucha Dragons vs New Day

Cesaro vs Stardust

Curtis Axel vs Damien Sandow

Jack Swagger vs Kevin Owens

Mark Henry vs Sheamus

Chris Jericho vs Neville