Putting Ireland on the Wrestling Map

2nd January 2012:

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

John O'Neill, winner of the recent Euromillions lottery with the net worth of £20.3 million, has just announced that he has purchased the professional wrestling promotion, Pro Wrestling Ulster, and saved it from closure. O'Neill (39) from Belfast, Ireland, has stated that it has always been a dream of his to not only own and operate his own wrestling promotion but he wanted to put Ireland on the professional wrestling map. We asked O'Neill about his purchase and he had this to say to us:

"I have been watching Pro Wrestling Ulster for years now and have always felt like it could be better. It has played host to many big names such as Shelton Benjamin and Al Snow, however those have only ever been on one time only deals. My vision for PWU is to bring in stars and future stars from not just Britain and Ireland, but from the States and Japan and from just about anywhere in the world. I want to bring the best of the best to PWU and I want to give wrestling fans in Ireland a real alternative to the WWE."

O'Neill has already announced some deals with several talent such as New Japan Pro Wrestling wrestler, Prince Devitt and the current Ring of Honor World Champion, Kevin Steen. O'Neill has confirmed that PWU will run their first show on 23rd January in an event which will be headlined by the main event "Paul London vs Prince Devitt" for the PWU All-Ulster Championship.

Source: Wrestlinginc.com

Roster:

Alex Koslov

Brian Koslov

El Generico

Hannah Blossom

Holly Blossom

Jay Briscoe

Jay Lethal

Kana

Kasey Owens

Katie Lea