C-Verse 97'. Watcher Diary/Journal

Attempted this before with MattShannon's 85' mod before the file corrupted.

Now doing this with Derek-B/Adam Ryland's 97 Cornell Verse.

I've always struggled to get into the C-Verse but have done with more success of late given that it's infinitely more dynamic than RWMods.

Quite simply I'll be observing the ongoings of the AI driven C-Verse and will make a diary of the more notable events as the universe unfolds. I'll keep this going for as long as possible as it'll be interesting to see how the world pans out compared to current C-Verse and it's history. If this garners an audience and folk request details/screenshots of specific wrestlers & companies as we progress I'll be more than happy to oblige.

The inspiration for this was driven from Adam's C-Verse watcher diary back in 07' which I went back and read in great detail.

if you're intrigued and watching, enjoy!

Damn I was currently 2 years into the same concept!!!....But that's ok because I will still work on mine because I have poured too much time into mine and it's going to change up slightly about 6 years into it. I will be watching this to see how our universes unfold differently.

Damn I was currently 2 years into the same concept!!!....But that's ok because I will still work on mine because I have poured too much time into mine and it's going to change up slightly about 6 years into it. I will be watching this to see how our universes unfold differently.

No, need for 'Damn', my friend. It's pretty cool. Will certainly allow us to see how the world's unfold differently and allows for comparison also. Be interested to read up on yours aswell.

Archived