Developing User Characters Discussion.

An idea came to me as I was having trouble committing to a save file or modpack. What if I were to create two user characters with huge potential and can be head bookers eventually, but were organically trained?

To put this in perspective I'm using Ruthless Aggression 2004 as a starting point. My two user characters with huge potential are male and female. Both are set to be dojo graduates one from Shawn Michaels Wrestling Academy, and one from WWE's Diva Search. They both debut on the day you start the save file (January 2004 in this case) for Ohio Valley Wrestler with developmental contracts for WWE.

In the beginning, the general idea is to watch their development and what's going on in the world. Anytime the user sees a moment or a date they want to take over one of these characters, they can. From that point on it would essentially be playing an organically created world for your user character.

I've created a watcher character who will leave the world untouched and is only there to see the adventure unfold.

Archived