Active Diary Index

It's actually less than two months ago. Many Pre-2000 Real World diaries haven't been updated in the last 30 days and there are only a few CV diaries left (which is very sad).

By the way, I'll add the C-Verse logos in a few days, don't have TEW installed on the notebook I'm currently working with and don't want to load it just for the logos.

I like to think a lot of CVerse players are biding their time for 2016. RW mods get updated monthly so there is always new jumping in points but the CVerse doesn't get these updates so after a period of time, you've really done everything you want to do and tell the stories you want to tell.

Once 2016 comes, we'll get a whole new spate of CVerse diaries. Always happens. :p

• 2 months later...
Just posted the last update this list will receive, as I guess that most of us are moving on to TEW 2016 (and so am I). So, every diary that's present in the list right now will remain there, and no new diaries will be included anymore. Maybe, in a month, this topic should be unpinned because it won't be relevent anymore, but I'll leave that to the mods.