Remmy Skye!

Yo I am a huge wrestling spirit fan and write dynasties as well,Its going to be some time before i get the full version so i am using the trial version and making the best out of it while,I started a superstar mode game and wondered about who to pick,I wanted a challenge and found a guy named Remmy Skye and I have decided to use him for this dynasty,now lets get onto the biography. BIO-Remmy Skye is a youngster from Georgia who has been hotly tipped as the future of wrestling AGE-22 Employment Details-None until he signs a few contracts Finishers-Skye Dive(Swanton),Super Hurracanrana,Plancha Dive,Chair Shot(from any angle possible) OUr adventure begins with Skye in his cheap motel room with his agent Jerry [color=green]"So Remmy,You are not happy working CZCW?"[/color] [color=blue]"Ya they have been disrespecting my talent but they pay good as well"[/color] [color=green]"I see your problem and I have contacted a few promotions willing to use you"[/color] [color=blue]"Oh who?"[/color] [color=green]"New York City Wrestling,The main promotions of Canada outside the national one,DAVE,Ring Of Fire,That new place XCW and japan as well you ll be travelling all over the world"[/color] Remmy grinned he would be making cash from this [color=blue]"I love you man,World get ready for Remmy Skye"[/color] [color=red]"First night on the job"[/color] A day had passed and Jerry had informed him of his work tonight. [color=blue]"Who am i facing?"[/color] [color=green]"Acid for DAVE"[/color] Skye grinned as he entered the arena ignoring everyone backstage and shunting past the head booker Nemesis,Skye stepped in front of the curtain as Acid made his entrance,Skye's techno version of the perfect cell theme hit as he made his way out to the ring for his try-out match. [b]Remmy Skye vs Acid[/b] The bell rings to start the match,Remmy went for a right but it was caught and he was suplexed to the mat,Acid went for a legdrop but Skye moved and then showed off his great agility performing a excellent senton it would have been better if it connected though,Acid hit him with a legdrop and picked him up but Skye slipped out of his grip and went for an arm wringer but Acid blocked it before going for a front face lock but Skye shoved him away and nailed him with a rolling wheel kick,Remmy went for another senton but Acid moved and suplexed Remmy but then missed a legdrop and then Skye missed a rolling senton but then avoided the legdrop and then choked Acid,Skye picked up Acid who ducked a European Uppercut,And went for a right which Skye blocked,Acid tripped Remmy next and went for a headlock but Skye escaped and hammerlock dived him to the corner.Before grabbing Acid's head and ramming it 10 times into the turnbuckle,Acid fell to the ground as Skye climbed to the top rope and waited for him to get up and as he did nailed him with the Kikkawa Flying Knee,Skye then showed his great agility nailing a flip legdrop before nailing a running half senton and then a diving ddt leaving Acid sprawled in the mat.Skye went up top again and as Acid got up hit him with a super rana he made the pin for a 2 count,He went for a suplex but Acid fought out but Skye just exploded on him with a running butt smash(unique no?),Remmy threw Acid to the outside then jumped out himself as he hit Acid with a clubbing blow and a running half senton on the outside,Skye was now ready to bring out the big moves.He went for the Scissored Ankle Lock but Acid slipped out and then charged at Remmy only to get DDT'ed into a chair and being busted open,Skye went to finish things off with a table but Acid threw him back into the ring and hit him with a flurry of forearms and a elbow drop,Acid threw Skye into the corner and charged but Skye moved and then smashed his butt into him again.Skye threw Acid from the ring and went for a plancha only to miss and face Acid's offense of elbow drops again,Acid went for a ddt to the chair but Skye fought out and DDT'ed Acid into the chair,Remmy picked up the chair and sent it into the ring and went back to work on Acid but the ref threw the chair away and Remmy picked it up and entered the ring but Acid came in and took him out with a running clothesline,And then missed a elbow drop Skye quickly got up and armed himself with the chair and went for a shot but Acid punched him then legdrop,elbow,leg,elbow,leg,elbow,Crossface blows no Skye slips out only to get a DDT,Skye rolled out of the ring and picked up a chair only to get a baseball slide,Acid entered the ring again and flew out with a corckscew plancha only for Skye to duck and roll Acid back into the ring and apply an ankle lock for the win. Result-Winner Remmy Skye(23 minutes,C+ grade) I went to the back and saw Jerry. [color=green]"Get ready to find out if you have a contract or not"[/color] [color=blue]"I need a ice pack first my jaw hurts"[/color] After applying some ice I entered the office to see Acid and head booker Nemesis who said I had the contract but did not look happy about it.Acid and I left the room and Acid spoke [color=orange]"Congrats"[/color] [color=blue]"You had something to do with this?"[/color] Acid just grinned and the two of us shook hands a friendship had started.

Well Weden since you put it that way...., Tuesday.... Me and Jerry arrived at the show and met Nemesis who had a grin on his face for some weird reason [color=red]"Whats with the smile Mr.Nemesis?"[/color] [color=blue]"I had a brainstorm,Tonight it will be you and Acid vs Hell's Boy and Art Reed in a elimination tag match"[/color] [color=red]"Sounds good to me"[/color] [color=blue]"Why dont I take you to Acid's locker room so you can start training?"[/color] Remmy nodded as Nemesis led him to Acid's room they opened the door to see a disturbing thing [b]ACID WAS ON THE FLOOR BLEEDING![/b]. [color=red]"What The?..NEMESIS!"[/color] But Nemesis was gone now Remmy was stuck with a 2 on 1 elimination handicap match. [b]Remmy Skye vs Hells Boy and Art Reed[/b] Remmy got off fast as he dropkicked Hells Boy down,Then nailed a senton but Hells Boy got up and punched Remmy in the face,Remmy avoided another and scored with a european uppercut,Remmy went for another but it was blocked,Skye went to choke Hells Boy but that was blocked and Skye recieved a kick to the gut,But then avoided a clothesline and rolled up Hells Boy for a 2,Skye got up and BOOM Kikkawa Forearm to Hells Boy,Hells Boy then came back with a flurry of elbows and choke holds until Skye avoided a elbow drop and blasted him with a russian leg sweep,Remmy choked him and then nailed him with a back kick,Skye missed a legdrop and then before Hells Boy could go on the attack left the ring,And dragged Hells Boy out before dropkicking him.He lifted him up again but Hells Boy rammed him into the apron and rolled him back in and tagged in Reed,Reed came at Skye only to get met with chokes,flip legdrops and sentons,Skye climbed up to the top and Reed stood up took him down with a kikkawa flying knee,He went to see if lightning could stike twice but it did not as he missed and crash landed he still managed to slip out of an STF and throw Reed out of the ring and then nail a baseball slide,Skye picked the chair and as soon as Reed turned BLASTED HIM WITH IT IN THE RIBS,AGAIN AND AGAIN but then Reed kicked him below the belt and Skye doubled over,Reed went for a bodyslam but Skye dropped down and kicked him in the thigh.RAMS HIM INTO THE POST,PILEDRIVER ONTO THE CHAIR OMFG REMMY IS DOMINATING,A CHAIR SHOT TO THE BACK AND REED IS DOWN!,REED AVOIDES A CHAIR SHOT BUT GETS NAILED WITH A DROPKICK,THE ACTION GOES BACK INTO THE RING,Skye goes for a running butt smash but Reed dropkicks him and goes for the twisting face crusher but Skye blocks it and nails him with a diving ddt.ANKLE LOCK!!!! OOO HE GETS THE ROPES REED IS STILL IN THIS.Skye climbs up top but Hells Boy gets tagged in SIT DOWN POWERBOMB ITS ALL OVER(B-) Winners(IN this unfair handicap match):Hells Boy and Art Reed. Backstage... Skye walked backstage to meet The Wolverine who stated that it was unfair what happened to Skye and the two talked until they became close friends. New Friend-Wolverine The next day he had the choices to fly to Japan or wrestle in the states he picked the states as he wanted to gain more exposure here and ooo he was in a tag match for tonights USPW event against Sheik Mustafa and T-Rex and his partner was WHAT THE?Pete The Hilllbily!,Skye shrugged it off and entered the ring [b]Remmy Skye and Pete The Hillbilly vs Sheik Mustafa and T-Rex[/b] The Shiek slapped Remmy around forcing him to tag in Hillbilly who clotheslined The Sheik and then hit a backbreaker,Pete whacked him with a knee lift before tagging Remmy who hit a series of enziguris then a running butt smash,Skye missed a second rope rana and T-Rex came in and destroyed him with elbows and punches forcing him to tag in Pete,Who nailed Rex with a leg drop,But Rex poked him in the eye and hit a series of punches and a clothesline he went to irish whip Pete but REVERSAL SCOOP SLAM!,Pete chucked him out of the ring and tagged Skye who nailed a baseball slide,But then it went downhill as Rex tore him apart with a leaping powerbomb with all his energy Skye whacked him with a rolling kick and grabbed the chair for a last ditch effort,CHAIR SHOT TO THE RIBS,Skye looked around before going for an insane arabian facebuster only to miss and then get picked up for a suplex but Skye slipped out FORWARD RUSSIAN LEGSWEEP ONTO THE CHAIR.DDT ONTO A CHAIR.Skye had the advantage back!,Flip Legdrop!,Climbs the top Rex gets up on the outside Kikkawa FLYING KNEE OFF THE TOP ROPE TO THE OUTSIDE,Remmy enters the ring SPRINGBOARD PLANCHA! knocks T-Rex back down,Remmy on the apron!,FALLEN ANGEL MOONSAULT CRUSHING T-Rex back into the ring tags to Pete.T-Rex gets sent into the ropes comes back and crashes into the referee he attacks the distracted Pete with punches!,Tags out to Mustafa,Who charges into a backbreaker from THE HILLBILLY!,Tags to Skye RUNNING BUTT SMASH~~.NO STRAIGHT INTO BRASS KNUCKS FROM MUSTAFA THE REF WAS BUSY WITH HILLBILLY NOOOO REMMY LOSES!. Winner-Mustafa and T-Rex(c+) Backstage Jerry told him he was 2-1 and 2 straight losses were not good and that he should stop going for that Fallen Angel Moonsault as it damages him too much Remmy agreed to this. The next day he had a match with Ripper Cuthill in MOSC and was pumped up for it and he walked down to the ring. [b]Remmy Skye vs Ripper Cuthill[/b](Hardcore Rules) Skye was delighted that this was a hardcore match and took it to Ripper starting with a kikkawa forearm sending his opponent over the top,Skye rolled outside and hit a running senton before picking up the chair.SHOT TO THE RIBS lifts up Cuthill who goes for a slap blocked and DDT INTO THE CHAIR TO CUTHILL.ARABIAN FACEBUSTER!(Huge pop)The two then got into a counter battle with Cuthill blocking the DDT's and Facebusters onto the chair and Skye blocking the punches and kicks the reversal battle ended after a Cuthill Clothesline was countered by the YES KIKKAWA FOREARM, Another chair shot to Cuthill,DDT ONTO THE CHAIR HITS!,Pin for a 2 count,Twisting Facecrusher(Twist Of Fate)onto chair NO! Cuthill blocks and rolls up Skye for the 2,Cuthill goes for a running shoulder tackle but it misses and he gets Twist Of Fated into the chair,Skye climbs up to the top SKYE DIVE!**** he misses and gets pinned for the loss Winner-Ripper Cuthill(I will never let it down) 2 days later he was back in what he called his hood DAVE for Danger Zone TV He met Acid backstage and the two shook hands and talked trash about Nemesis and referee Ryan Holland joined them as well as Eric Tyler up next Remmy Skye vs Teddy Powell. On the next episode of REMMY SKYE!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived