CornellVerse Website update

Yeah I noticed that.

Shame. More/better information on the CVerse would certainly help me get into it.

The way people talk about the CVerse on here to me is like another planet to me. Just can't immerse myself in it as I'm so confused by what I see on these boards about the CVerse :D

Yeah I noticed that.

Shame. More/better information on the CVerse would certainly help me get into it.

The way people talk about the CVerse on here to me is like another planet to me. Just can't immerse myself in it as I'm so confused by what I see on these boards about the CVerse :D

Maybe it's something the board can take on as a group. it doesn't need to be an official thing - just a beginner's guide to the CVerse. Remi can take the women, infinitywpi could cover CZCW and so on.

Even a bare bones 'MAW is ROH, PSW is 3PW, TCW is 1989 WCW/NWA' and so on would probably help folks.

Maybe it's something the board can take on as a group. it doesn't need to be an official thing - just a beginner's guide to the CVerse. Remi can take the women, infinitywpi could cover CZCW and so on.

Even a bare bones 'MAW is ROH, PSW is 3PW, TCW is 1989 WCW/NWA' and so on would probably help folks.

I'm not like any kind of a super-long term player, but I would volunteer to take a piece of the project on if this happens.

There is a Cornellverse Wiki the community can update.

Honestly, the wiki is probably the best conduit. I'd hold off adding anything until the full TEW comes out.

I'd want/need to be able to add graphics.

How do people think about incorporating diaries into the new canon wiki? It has history in the C-Verse (Rogue's Wrath of God Alt from the legendary Mark Cuban Does Dave is incorporated into the default CornellVerse).

Is it ever explained why Steve Decolt didn't secede his father as owner of CGC? He is older than Alex. Maybe Alex had a better business mind, or Steve not wanting the responsibility?

I struggle to separate what's canon and what was my head-canon/in my diary, but I thought it's always been established that Alex has the better head for the business. Feel like it was mentioned in TEW2010 that his taking over was likely to be the case.

Actually, in Alex's 2013 bio...

Out of all of the DeColt boys, Alex is regarded as having the best mind for the business, and it came as no surprise when he took over the running of the promotion from his father in 2009.

So clearly, owning a promotion isn't like being a King. The eldest doesn't automatically get it.

Steve wanted to be booker, hence him leaving when Vibert came in. That bit's in the bio.

I'd be happy to do something for the UK scene

So clearly, owning a promotion isn't like being a King. The eldest doesn't automatically get it.

Not that it was told terribly well, but wasn't that one of the motivations given for Shane's recent return, that second child Stephanie was getting named heir instead of him, the elder child? WWE WRITERS ARE STEALING FROM THE C-VERSE: CONFIRMED! :p

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if there was a beginner's guide to the C-Verse. Making a document, or something, where it explains what the company stands/standed for, what is has/had achieved. This would be great for new players to grasp the C-Verse.

However, I personally would still want the website to be updated. Just to fill in the gaps in the history books, especially pre 2005. Such as stating a company's key/famous/infamous matches or angles and giving a brief summary of what happened. Maybe I'm getting into it too much, but rounding out a verse is never a bad thing.

Archived