Talent Trade Question.

Has anyone ever had a wrestler refuse a talent trade? It's a great feature but open to abuse. I can't remember a company refusing a working relationship, even if they're levels and levels above me. I've also never come across a worker refusing to be loaned out to such a small company as mine, regardless of their stature.

Anyone experienced rejections?

Has anyone ever had a wrestler refuse a talent trade? It's a great feature but open to abuse. I can't remember a company refusing a working relationship, even if they're levels and levels above me. I've also never come across a worker refusing to be loaned out to such a small company as mine, regardless of their stature.

Adam actually says he fixed that in TEW16. But accepting working deals between companies in 13 is based on Owner personality. So SWF, SOTBPW, 21CW would never accept one. The only challenge or refusal to get a good worker from a big company on loan of to offer alot. I get rejected trying to send certain guys to certain companies. If u want a Tommy Cornell u will have to send better and more over workers when compared to asking for Giant Tana

Can't say I have. But owners who are 'hostile' or 'isolated' to pacts will turn down requests for relationships (at least in theory). At least positive ones. 'Hostile' owners will actively seek out bad relationships (Brother Grimm's GSW always seem to have a stretch where they antagonize other promotions, for seemingly no reason and IPW has even gone after SWF, but that might be Nemesis' doing). But considering the fact that loaned workers come in with creative control, I don't know how much 'abuse' there is inherent in the system. If you're local or small and bringing in someone from say, SWF or TCW, that person is going to cost you dearly. And I can tell you that workers will invoke their creative control to stop you from using them in too many segments (had it happen to me).

But honestly, I don't use working agreements at all. My needs are met by the alliance feature. You get the benefits of a working agreement without the restrictions.

EDIT: Correction: I use working agreements VERY sparingly since promotions don't treat their 'women's division' the same as they would normal workers.

Well,I had Bret Hart refuse to go to the WWF when I tried to loan The Undertaker.

Archived