C2K: From Rookie To Legend

Chris2K

This will tell the story of one man's quest to go from a rookie fighting as a jobber in the smallest wrestling federations in the world to being the biggest superstar on the planet. Here are the stats for this man, named C2K. Style: Sports Entertainer Size: Heavyweight Power: 16 Technique: 2 Speed: 12 Stamina: 24 Psychology: 8 Toughness: 10 Safety: 19 Charisma: 31 Microphone Skills: 19 Superstar Look: 15 I then worked with my mentor to set up my moveset. You'll see what I've got when I start my matches . My training was complete, and it was time to start my career. I suddenly got a phone call, which surprised me as I didn't even know I had a phone. Woman: Hi, this is Sophie. I'm your assistant, and I'll make sure your career runs smoothly. Give me a call to hear your messages, and for any news in the world of wrestling. Just as Sophie hung up, another phone call came. Man: C2K! What's up, man! This is Jerry, and I'll be you're agent. I'll help you with trying to climb up the wrestling ladder, making deals, sorting contracts and arranging meetings. Let me know when you want to get started. C2K: Well, immediately! Get on the phone to anyone who'll listen! Jerry: Haha, I thought you'd say that, so I've already done it. You have some meetings today with the following promotions who might want you to work for them: Canadian Charisma Championship Combat (Canada) Coastal Zone Combat Wrestling (USA) Los Angeles Wrestling (USA) Men of Steel Combat (UK) Mexican Wrestling Arts (Mexico) Ultimate Combat Ring (Europe) United States Pro Wrestling (USA) World Level Wrestling (Japan) C2K: Wait... I have to go to all those countries? Jerry: No you muppet, just ring them! C2K: Oh, ok. Cheers Jerry. Jerry: No problem, good luck mate. I got back on the phone immediately and called up all the companies Jerry had listed, and got a hell of a lot of good luck: Canadian Charisma Championship Combat: Try Out Coastal Zone Combat Wrestling: $20 per appearance for 6 months. Los Angeles Wrestling: $20 per appearance for 6 months. Men of Steel Combat: Try Out Mexican Wrestling Arts: $20 per appearance for 6 months. Ultimate Combat Ring: Try Out United States Pro Wrestling: Try Out World Level Wrestling: Try Out With my bookings all sorted, I looked at my schedule. WLW Reach Down - Wednesday Week 1 I flew to Japan very quickly (OOC: don't argue with the travelling times ) and got to the WLW arena as soon as possible. When I got inside, the card for the night was on the wall: [quote][b]C2K vs. The Incredible Koyama[/b] Ninja Shunji vs. Hachigoro Maeda Deano Machino vs. The Tic Kentsueki Karasu and Insane Machine vs. Konosuke Hama and Masked Cougar Koji Kojima interview Koki Ishibashi interview Dark Eagle vs. Emerald Angel Awesome Thunder vs. Koji Kojima[/quote] I had to get ready, so I went into the locker-room. Inside were eight of my fellow workers, and I decided to introduce myself to them. I asked four of them for help with my psychology, and four for help with my mic skills. Haro Karufuji: Helps with psychology Booger Man: Doesn't help. Kentsueki Karasu: Helps with psychology Beetle Kimura: Helps with psychology Awesome Thunder: Helps with mic skills Mr. Miwa: Helps with mic skills Takayuki Kajiwara: Helps with mic skills Dark Eagle: Helps with mic skills So now it was time to fight...

The bell rang, and my singles match with The Incredible Koyama began. I got the first shot in with a back kick, but an attempted right hand was avoided. Koyama came back at me with a throat thrust that knocked me down, and picked me back up, just to hit another one to knock me down again. Koyama went for a Seated Back Kick, but I avoided it and began to go back on the attack. A punch connected, and I knocked Koyama down with a running clothesline. With him down, I hit an elbow drop, and then followed that with a leg drop. I went to pick him up, but he fought back and regained control. A throat thrust didn't knock me down, but a rolling wheel kick did. He went for a Flip Legdrop, but I saw it coming and moved out of the way. I tried to pick him up for a bodyslam, but the move was broken, and he nearly took my head off with a Lightning Kick.He picked me back up and went for a Seated Neck Plant, but I broke the move, and responded with a backbreaker. I stomped away at him, before picking him up and looking for an enziguri, but he took away my standing leg with a legsweep, and followed that up with a Seated Dropkick. A flip legdrop connected, but I managed to fight back when he went to pick me up. I went on the attack with a Front Facelock, but my attempt to turn it into a DDT failed, and he hit a Seated Face Plant. Another Flip Legdrop connected, but I avoided a Seated Dropkick. I picked Koyama up and went for a Twisting Neckbreaker, but he reversed it again. I broke up a Seated Face Plant and went for a DDT, but he slipped out and hit a running dropkick to the back of my head. He went for a triple kick combination, and then missed a basement dropkick. I picked him up and hit an Arm Wringer, before nailing him with a Piledriver. I tried to pick him up but he fought back, however I ducked a Lightning Kick, and hit an Inverted Atomic Drop. I was getting more confident, and went for a Big Legdrop, but Koyama moved, and I hit the mat. Koyama hit a Running Dropkick, but missed ANOTHER Flip Legdrop. I went for a Front Facelock, but he reversed it into a Seated Neck Plant. He hit two seated dropkicks and a flip legdrop, and I was definitely struggling. He picked me up and hit a Face Crusher, and covered me for a three count. I'd lost my first match. ------------------------- [b]The Incredible Koyama def. C2K by Pinfall Time: 17 Minutes Rating: B-[/b] ------------------------- Show results: C2K - LOST TO - The Incredible Koyama Ninja Shunji - LOST TO - Hachigoro Maeda Deano Machino - LOST TO - The Tic Kentsueki Karasu and Insane Machine - BEAT - Konosuke Hama and Masked Cougar Koji Kojima interview Koki Ishibashi interview Dark Eagle - BEAT - Emerald Angel Koji Kojima - BEAT - Koki Ishibashi ------------------------- I had four new messages on my phone: - WLW Meeting WLW had requested a meeting with me following my try out match. - Backstage Rumour Apparently, the Incredible Koyama had been very generous in his assessment of me to the management. - Microphone Tips The advice on mic skills Mr. Miwa had given me made me improve. - Psychology Tips The advice on Psychology Haru Kurofuji had given me made me improve. WLW Meeting I was a bit worried about going to this meeting after losing my match, but it turned out there was nothing to worry about. They offered me a $20 per-appearance contract. My next show was scheduled to be another try-out, this time at United States Pro Wrestling this Saturday. ------------------------------------- If you have any suggestions on what you'd like to see, let me know. As I don't know exactly what makes a WreSpi diary good or not, I'd like some input to make it better :).

Thanks for the feedback :) I flew back to the US of A for the USPW show, and saw the card as I walked into the arena: [quote][b]C2K vs. Danny Rushmore - Cage Match[/b] Patrick Cool vs. Pete The Hillbilly Johnny Bloodstone vs. Cheetah Boy Tribal Warrior vs. Al The Hillbilly Captain USA Interview Flex Interview Flex vs. Jim Force T-Rex vs. Captain USA (c) - USPW World Title Match[/quote] My first match in the US and it's a CAGE match? Jeez, talk about being thrown in the deep end. I found out the following information about my opponent: [quote]Danny 'The Mountain' Rushmore is a good heavyweight brawler, who has a good grasp of psychology. He has yet to really find his niche in wrestling, and has almost become typecast as a bland musclehead brawler. Heavyweight American 34 years old Known for being selfish In UPSW: Heel Upper Midcarder 30 Over in USA[/quote] So my opponent was a fairly over guy who was known for being selfish. I didn't just have to win to get over, but this time it may be the only hope I have of getting a contract. Backstage I talked to the following people, and they gave me the following advice: Mick Muscles: Helps with psychology Hell Monkey: Helps with psychology Pete The Hillbilly: Helps with psychology Al The Hillbilly: Helps with psychology Robbie Sanchez: Helps with mic skills Johnny Bloodstone: Helps with mic skills Captain USA: Helps with mic skills Marv Earnest: Helps with mic skills [b]THE MATCH[/b] I started out with an attempted Bodyslam, but he fell out of the move and hit an elbow drop to my knee. He picked me up and unleashed a flurry of punches, before hitting a Knee Pull and an Elbow Drop. A second knee pull failed, and I hit back with an Atomic Drop. I missed a leg drop, but then Rushmore missed a knee drop. I then missed an Atomic Drop, but I managed to reverse a backbreaker. I threw him into the ropes, but he ducked a clothesline, but I ducked an attempted clothesline from him and hit an arm wringer. I then finally hit a running clothesline to knock him down, and hit two consecutive legdrops. I picked him up, hit an arm wringer, and nailed a Back Suplex. I hit a choke hold on the mat, and then locked in a rear chinlock to weaken him a bit more. I then decided to channel the spirit of the WOYAH~! and hit a Gorilla Press Splash, and went for a Diving DDT, but Rushmore reversed it, and hit a Pedigree-like-manouvere. He then climbed the cage, and I was way too out of it to stop him. I'd lost again. [b]Winner: Danny Rushmore Time: 6 Minutes Grade: C[/b] [b]USPW Hell Hole - Saturday Week 1, June 2005[/b] Danny Rushmore def. C2K Patrick Cool def. Pete The Hillbilly Johnny Bloodstone def. Cheetah Boy Tribal Warrior def. Al The Hillbilly Captain USA Interview Flex Interview Jim Force def. Flex Captain USA def. T-Rex to retain the USPW World Title ------------------------------- [b]Three Messages[/b] - USPW Meeting Following on from your try out match, USPW have requested a meeting with you. - Backstage Rumour There is a rumour that Danny Rushmore made you sound bad to USPW after your try out match, in an effort to stop you getting hired. - Microphone Skills Your mic skills has improved thanks to the tips that Robbie Sanchez gave you. I went to the USPW meeting expecting the worse, but the owner Danny Jillefski offered me a $20 per appearance contract, despite what Rushmore had said. Even though I had the contract, I still felt a little unhappy that I'd made an enemy in Danny Rushmore. Despite my loss, I had actually gained one overness in the US. Every little helps... My next show wasn't too far away, another US federation, this time Coastal Zone Combat Wrestling. At least this time I didn't have to worry about getting a contract...

I flew over to the... coast... to participate in the CZCW show 'Raw Power'. [quote][b]CARD[/b] Miss Mexico vs. Joanne Rodriguez [b]Prince Adam and Primal Rage vs. C2K and Joe Gilbert[/b] E.M.M. Moe Interview Jesse Gilbert vs. Remmy Skye Flying Jimmy Foxx vs. Frankie Perez Insane Machine and Snap Dragon vs. Fox Mask and E.M.M. Moe[/quote] [B]My Opponents[/b] Prince Adam: An enormous rookie, who is training to break into the wrestling business. Many think he has a good shot at becoming famous, just on his size. - 22 Years Old - Very Professional - Heel Midcarder - US Overness = 12 Primal Rage: A good heavyweight brawler, who made his debut late in life having worked in the insurance industry for many years. - 34 Years Old - Professional - Heel Midcarder - US Overness = 12 [b]My Partner[/b] Joe Gilbert: The twin brother of Jesse Gilbert, two Canadian high fliers who use a hockey-inspired gimmick. They made their US debut with CZCW, and are gradually building up a fan base. - 34 Years Old - Professional - Heel Midcarder - US Overness = 10 Backstage, I talked to the eight people who were around: Joe Gilbert: Helps with psychology Insane Machine: Helps with psychology Michelle Brendon: Helps with psychology Flying Jimmy Foxx: Helps with psychology Valiant: Helps with mic skills Cliff Anderson: Helps with mic skills E.M.M. Moe: Helps with mic skills Fox Mask: Helps with mic skills [b]THE MATCH[/b] The match started out with Prince Adam going against me. I immediately avoided a punch from the start, and hit one of my own, followed by an Enziguri to knock Adam from the mat. I picked him back up, kicked him straight in the gut, came off the ropes of my own accord, and knocked him sprawling to the mat with a running clothesline. I then tagged out to get my partner Joe Gilbert involved in the match. Gilbert hit an elbow drop, and covered Adam for just a one count. Gilbert took Adam down with a knee lift, and then hit a Senton to keep him there, plus a couple of seated kicks to add insult to injury. Joe tried to pick Adam up, but Adam fought back and hit a front facelock, but Joe blocked a punch and slipped out of a Suplex, but a Neckbreaker attempt was broken. Another front facelock was done by Adam, before he hit an eye gouge to the displeasure of the referee. Adam connected with a punch and another eye gouge, but Joe avoided a running clothesline. Joe hit a nice DDT, and tagged me back into the match. I hit a neckbreaker, and followed that up with a legdrop. I picked him up, threw him into the ropes, and hit him with a devastating Spear! This was my chance. I picked him up and tried to hit my finishing manouevre, the C2KO (a side Inverted Piledriver), but he blocked it. Adam fought back with a punch, a second punch, but missed an attempted eye gouge. I set him up with an arm wringer, but again he blocked it, and tagged in Primal Rage. Bugger. Rage went straight for a leaping piledriver which I reversed into a two count. He hit a Powerbomb for a very close two count on me, and I eventually broke up a second Piledriver to make the tag to Gilbert. Rage took control against Gilbert after a missed elbow drop, and hit a Vertical Suplex, before missing a stomp. They traded missed drop moves, Joe with elbow drops, Rage with legdrops, until Joe slipped out of a Rear Naked Punch Flurry, and hit a neckbreaker after a Hammerlock. Rage fought back, but Joe ducked a clothesline, and hit a DDT. A second DDT followed, and Joe really upped the pressure with a Twisting Neckbreaker. Joe went for a Twisting Face Crusher, but it was reversed into a Full Nelson Bomb, but Joe reversed THAT into a legsweep! Joe tagged me back in, but I screwed things up by missing a leg drop. Rage went for a Full Nelson Bomb on me, but I reversed that into an arm wringer, and looked for the C2KO, which was blocked. I did however manage to hit a Full Nelson Butt Bomb, and looked in control. I picked him up, hit a kick to the gut, and NAILED THE C2KO! I made the cover, and took the fall and the victory! ------------------------- [b]C2K and Joe Gilbert def. Primal Rage and Prince Adam by Pinfall Time: 20 Minutes Rating: B-[/b] ------------------------- [b]CZCW Raw Power - Sunday, June, Week 1[/b] Miss Mexico def. Joanne Rodriguez C2K and Joe Gilbert def. Primal Rage and Prince Adam E.M.M. Moe Interview Remmy Skye def. Jessie Gilbert Frankie Perez def. Flying Jimmy Foxx Fox Mask and E.M.M. Moe def. Insane Machine and Snap Dragon [b]MESSAGES[/B] Just the one. - Mic Skills Your mic skills have improved as a result of the advice Cliff Anderson gave you. That took my mic skills to a delightful 22, and my US overness was now up to 2!!

My appearance at MWA had been cancelled due to the company not having enough wrestlers, so instead it was time to fly out to Canada for my next show, my debut in Canadian Charisma Championship Combat. [quote] [B]4C RIOT ACT CARD C2K vs. Stuart Ferdinand[/b] Phenomenal E. vs. Puma Boy Jacob Jett vs. Cal Sanders Jacob Jett interview Air Attack Weasel vs. Hell Monkey Canadian Gangsta vs. Calvin Dark Alysian Scottsfield vs. Duberry Excess Warren Technique vs. Barry Kingman[/quote] [b]My Opponent[/b] Stuart Ferdinand: A veteran American worker who has been a regular in Japan throughout his career. A solid technical wrestler, he was known as Fernand Stewart until late 2004, when he started using his real name for legal reasons. - 41 Years Old - Professional - Face Lower Midcarder - Canada Overness = 10 [b]Backstage[/b] Canadian Gangsta doesn't want to help. Hardcore Killah: Helps with psychology Terry Smith: Can't teach me anything Chad Brent: Can't teach me anything Air Attack Weasel: Doesn't want to help Duberry Excess: Helps with psychology Stuart Ferdinand: Helps with mic skills Troy Winner: Can't teach me anything. [b]THE MATCH[/b] I went for a Bodyslam straight away, but Ferdinand broke it, and hit a punch and a running clothesline. However, I avoided an elbow drop, hit one of my own, and picked Ferdinand up. I went for a bodyslam again, and again Ferdinand reversed it into a Suplex, and hit a knee drop. A punch connected, but I slipped out of a Front Facelock, and hit an Atomic Drop. I tried a Backbreaker, but Ferdinand slipped out and locked in a Hammerlock. Ferdinand went for a Sleeper Hold, but I slipped out and hit a backbreaker, and hit a choke hold whilst he was down. I applied a front facelock, and hit an arm wringer, followed by a DDT. I picked him back up, but put him straight back down with a twisting neckbreaker, and hit a legdrop. He fought back as I tried to pick him up, but I slipped out of his attempted Piledriver and hit a Back Suplex. He avoided my Spear attempt with a punch, but his attempted Backbreaker was reversed into a neckbreaker. I applied another front facelock, and tried to hit the C2KO, but Ferdinand countered it with a punch, and hit a Single Arm DDT. Ferdinand tried to lock in the Scorpion Deathlock, but I got away and hit a low blow, to the dismay of the referee who warned me to keep things clean. I picked Ferdinand, hit an Arm Wringer, and picked him up on my shoulder to deliver the C2KO!! But somehow, Ferdinand kicked out! I was completely shocked by this, and tried to hit it again, but Ferdinand slipped out and took me down with a Twisting Neckbreaker. He then got my legs in position, and put me in the Scorpion Deathlock. I had no choice but to tap out. ------------------------- [b]Stuart Ferdinand def. C2K by Submission Time: 27 Minutes Rating: B-[/b] ------------------------- [b]4C Riot Act[/b] Stuart Ferdinand def. C2K Puma Boy def. Phenomenal E. Jacob Jett def. Cal Sanders Jacob Jett interview Hell Monkey def. Air Attack Weasel Canadian Gangsta def. Calvin Dark Alysian Scottsfield def. Duberry Excess Barry Kingman def. Warren Technique to retain the 4C Title ------------------------- [b]Messages[/b] - 4C Meeting Following on from your try out match. 4C have requested a meeting with you. - Backstage Rumour There is a rumour that Stuart Ferdinand was particularly generous when praising you to 4C management following your try out match. So despite my loss, I had a good match, and my opponent had praised me. I went into the 4C meeting fairly confident. And rightfully so, as I was offered a $20 per appearance contract for a year. I may be 0 for 3 in my singles matches, but at least I've got three contracts out of them!

My hectic schedule continued, and after my trial at 4C, I was back on a plane to Japan for my second show at WLW. [quote][b]WLW Lashing Out[/b] Beetle Kimura vs. Hachigoro Maeda Booger Man Interview Koki Ishibashi Interview [b]C2K vs. Silver Shark[/b] Ninja Shunji and Ketsueki Karasu vs. Masked Cougar and Booger Man Deano Machino vs. Billy Russell Insane Machine vs. Konosuke Hama Koki Ishibahi vs. Yasuhiko Taira Haru Kurofuji vs. Burning Takashita[/quote] [b]My Opponent[/b] Silver Shark is a good masked high flier, who has worked all over the world. - 34 Years Old - Professional - Face Midcarder - Japan Overness = 22 Current Form (From June 2005 onwards) 0 Wins 1 Loss [b]Backstage[/b] Fox Mask gave me Psychology tips Kitahachi Sonoda couldn't teach me anything The Incredible Koyama gave me Psychology Tips Billy Russell gave me Psychology Tips Takayuki Kajiwara gave me Mic Skills tips Insane Machine gave me Mic Skills tips Koki Ishibashi gave me Mic Skills tips Mitsuko Ieyasu gave me Mic Skills tips [b]The Match[/b] Silver Shark vs. C2K Shark starts out with a Jab Punch and a Running Clothesline to take C2K down, then picks him up to hit a forearm blow, but C2K retaliates with an arm wringer. C2K hits a front facelock and goes for a Bodyslam, but Shark reverses by falling on top, and gets a one count. Shark goes for a Suplex, but C2K slips out and hits an Atomic Drop. C2K misses an elbow drop, and Shark hits a seated Back Dropkick. C2K avoids a Basement Dropkick, and strikes back with a punch and an armwringer. A backbreaker from C2K however is reversed, and Shark hits a dropkick to his knee. Shark hits a slingshot legdrop, and gets a very near fall. Shark hits a side spinning kick, but C2K manages to avoid a Lightning Kick, and hits back with a DDT. An attempted Twisting Neckbreaker from C2K, ane hits one of his own. Shark picks C2K up, and goes for the Pancake Facebuster (THAT'S HIS MOVE, TONY~!), but C2K reverses it, avoids a Lightning Kick, and hits an Armwringer to set up the C2KO, but Shark counters THAT finishing move with a punch to the face. Shark goes for the Pancake Facebuster again, but C2KO breaks it, and hits the C2KO as Shark stumbles backwards! C2K makes the cover, and the win is his. ------------------------- C2K def. Silver Shark by Pinfall Time: 8 Minutes Rating: C ------------------------- [b]WLW Lashing Out[/b] Hachigoro Maeda def. Beetle Kimura Booger Man Interview Koki Ishibashi Interview C2K def. Silver Shark Masked Cougar and Booger Man def. Ninja Shunji and Kestsueki Karasu Billy Russell def. Deano Machino Konosuke Hama def. Insane Machine Koki Ishibashi def. Yasuhiko Taira Burning Takashita def. Haru Kurofuji ------------------------- [b]2 New Messages[/b] - Microphone Tips Your mic skills have improved thanks to the tips that Takayuki Kajiwara gave you. Mic Skills move to 23 - Psychology Tips Your psychology has improved thanks to the tips that The Incredible Koyama gave you. Psychology moves to 15 Well my first singles victory was definitely a weight off my shoulders, and it meant that my next show at LAW (or more likely MoSC) I would be more confident. Plus, my victory had elevated my overness in Japan from 0 to 3!

I had almost a week's break between shows, and I flew from Japan to the UK after receiving the hardly unsurprising news that LAW's show had been cancelled. My next show was a try out at Men of Steel Combat, a federation well known for its hardcore tendancies. [quote][B]MOSC Forsaken C2K vs. Ivan Ivanoff - Hardcore Match[/b] Psycho Interview Ripper Cuthill vs. Larry Wood Mr. Wright vs. The Juicer The Steamroller and Igor Ivanoff vs. Adam Martinez and Tom Foolery The Steamroller interview Joss Thompson vs. Shane Hannigans Psycho and The Reason vs. Buddy Garner and The Highland Warrior[/quote] [b]My Opponent[/b] Ivan Ivanoff (in reality the British Greg Lopez) is one half of The Ivanoff Brothers tag team with his storyline brother Ivan. He is a rookie brawler who has a lot of potential. - 18 Years Old - Professional - Heel Midcarder - UK Overness = 22 Current Form (From June 2005 onwards) 0 Wins 0 Losses [b]Backstage[/b] Jeffrey McPeterson gave me Psychology tips Joan Evans couldn't teach me anything Ripper Cuthill refused to help me The Juicer gave me Psychology Tips Adam Martinez gave me Mic Skills tips Matthew Morris couldn't teach me anything Joss Thompson gave me Mic Skills tips The Juicer couldn't teach me anything [b]The Match[/b] C2K starts off with a kick to the gut, but a right hand is blocked by Ivanoff, and he retaliates with a similar punch. Ivanoff goes for an eye gouge, but C2K avoids it and hits a Running Clothesline. An Elbow drop misses, and Ivanoff comes back with an eye gouge, a punch, and a Nerve Pinch. C2K slips out of a Samoan Drop, and hits a Full Nelson Butt Bomb. C2K heads outside, picks up a steel chair, and heads back in, but Ivanoff tackles him before he can use the weapon. Ivanoff sets C2K up for a Powerbomb, and hits it, before covering for a very close two count. A second Powerbomb is broken however, and C2K hits a DDT. C2K goes to pick Ivanoff up, but he fights back, and hits a legal low blow. Ivanoff reaches into his pockets, and brings out a pair of brass knuckles. The referee can do nothing to stop him, with the hardcore rules being in affect, but C2K blocks the shot, and then blocks a left hand as well. C2K hits an arm wringer and sets up for the C2KO, but Ivanoff blocks it with a punch. Ivanoff tries to unload some green mist, but C2KO ducks it, and picks Ivanoff up to hit the C2KO! C2K makes the cover, and takes the pinfall victory. ------------------------- C2K def. Ivan Ivanoff by Pinfall Time: 10 Minutes Rating: C+ ------------------------- [b]MoSC Forsaken[/b] C2K def. Ivan Ivanoff Psycho Interview Ripper Cuthill def. Larry Wood The Juicer def. Mr. Wright The Steamroller and Igor Ivanoff def. Adam Martinez and Tom Foolery The Steamroller interview Joss Thompson def. Shane Hannigans to retain the MoSC Title Buddy Garner and The Highland Warrior def. Psycho and The Reason ------------------------- [b]3 New Messages[/b] - MOSC Meeting Following on from your try out match, MOSC have requested a meeting with you. - Backstage Rumour There is a rumour that Ivan Ivanoff was particularly generous when praising you to MOSC management following your try out match. - Microphone Tips Your mic skills have improved thanks to the tips that Joss Thompson gave you. Mic Skills move to 24 UK Overness moves to 3 ------------------------- [b]MOSC Meeting[/b] The Highland Warrior, owner of MOSC, offered me a contract for the promotion, with $40 per appearance for one year, as I was an Opener rather than an Enhancement Talent. Although this was only a one-time a month appearance, it still was double the money I was getting anywhere else.

[b]Wednesday, Week 3, June 2005[/b] And then it was back to Japan again for my third WLW show. At least I was getting over a bit in Japan, even if I wasn't anywhere else. [quote][B]WLW Lashing Out[/b] Billy Russell vs. Yosuke Oinuma Ninja Shunji vs. Hachigoro Maeda [b]C2K, Insane Machine and Deano Machino vs. Yoshitaka Akaike and The Tic[/b] Awesome Thunder Interview Ketsueki Karasu vs. Yasuhiko Taira Awesome Thunder and Eiichi Umehara vs. Koji Kojima and Emerald Angel Dark Eagle vs. Hell Monkey[/quote] [b]My Opponents[/b] Yoshitaka Akaike is a young all-rounder who is hoping to become a player in the wrestling industry. - 22 Years Old - Very Professional - Face Opener - Japan Overness = 7 --------------------------- The Tic is an extremely lightweight high flier, who is just beginning his wrestling career. His distinctive mask and costume have helped him get noticed early on though, and he has already completed a few tours of Japan. - 19 Years Old - Very Professional - Face Lower Midcarder - Japan Overness = 11 --------------------------- [b]My Partners[/b] Insane Machine is a very under-rated all-round worker, who has never had the success his talent deserves. - 31 Years Old - Professional - Heel Lower Midcarder - Japan Overness = 18 --------------------------- Deano Machino is a good all-rounder fighter, who doesn't really have any weak elements to his game, but equally doesn't excel at anything enough to ever be a true superstar. - 29 Years Old - Very Professional - Heel Lower Midcarder - Japan Overness = 10 --------------------------- [b]Backstage[/b] Insane Machine gave me Psychology tips Emerald Angel gave me Psychology tips Sadakuno Nishimuraya couldn't teach me anything Hachigoro Maeda gave me Psychology Tips The Great Hisato refused to help me Haro Kurofuji gave me Mic Skills tips Kitahachi Sonoda gave me Mic Skills tips Burning Takashita refused to help me --------------------------- [b]The Match[/b] C2K starts against Akaike, and immediately Akaike hits a punch, a knee lift, three stomps and a choke hold. A second choke hold is reversed, but Akaike falls out on top of C2K's attempted Atomic Drop, and gets a one count. A forearm blow sets up a running clothesline, but C2K fights back when Akaike tries to pick him up, and he tags in Deano Machino. Machino hits an eye gouge, and then hits a suplex followed by two elbow drops. Machino then locks in a hammerlock, and hits an Atomic Drop to take him back down again. A leg drop hits, but Akaike manages to slip out of an attempted Single Leg Grapevine. Akaike hits two forearm blows to the back Machino, but a third one misses, and Machino hits a DDT. Machino tags out to Insane Machine, but he immediately loses control to Akaike, who hits a series of forearm blows, before hitting a knife edge chop to knock Machine down. Machine blocks a punch, but his attempted Double Underhook Suplex is reversed. Machine avoids a Running Clothesline, but an Akaike falls out on top of an attempted Bodyslam for a one count. Akaike hits a punch, and goes for a clothesline, but Machine reverses it into a Samoan Drop. Machine picks Akaike up, and hits a Vertical Suplex followed by a legdrop, and then tags C2K back in. C2K immediately tries to finish things with a C2KO, but Akaike reverses by punching out of it, and hits a vertical suplex. A legdrop misses however, and on his way back up, C2K hits an Arm Wringer, and hits the C2KO! He makes the cover, and gets the three count. --------------------------- [b]C2K, Insane Machine and Deano Machino def. Yoshitaka Akaike and The Tic Time: 7 Minutes Grade: C[/b] --------------------------- [B]WLW Lashing Out[/b] Billy Russell def. Yosuke Oinuma Hachigoro Maeda def. Ninja Shunji C2K, Insane Machine and Deano Machino def. Yoshitaka Akaike and The Tic Awesome Thunder Interview Ketsueki Karasu def. Yasuhiko Taira Koji Kojima and Emerald Angel def. Awesome Thunder and Eiichi Umehara Hell Monkey def. Dark Eagle --------------------------- [b]2 New Messages[/b] - Microphone Tips Your mic skills have improved thanks to the tips that Kitahachi Sonoda gave you. - Microphone Tips Your mic skills have improved thanks to the tips that Haru Kurofuji gave you. --------------------------- Mic Skills have moved to 26 --------------------------- Japan overness remains at 3 ---------------------------

[b]Tuesday, Week 4, June 2005[/b] After another six day rest, I was flying to Europe to take part in my first show for Ultimate Combat Ring. [quote][b]UCR Hell or High Water[/b] [B]C2K vs. Kirk the Turk[/b] Sergei Kalashnov Interview Jake Panic vs. Super Falcon Herman the German vs. Cannonball Logan Evil Henchman #1 vs. Wonder Boy Mr. Evilness vs. Ruud van Anger Speedy Marie vs. Sergei Kalashnov Scheming Behemoth vs. UK Dragon[/quote] --------------------------- [b]My Opponent[/b] Kirk the Turk is a young super junior style worker who is the regular tag team partner of Herman The German as "The United Nations". - 27 Years Old - Professional - Heel Lower Midcarder - Europe Overness = 18 --------------------------- [b]Backstage[/b] Anna Ki couldn't teach me anything Joey Beauchamp gave me Psychology tips Alpha Female gave me Psychology tips Kirk The Turk gave me Psychology Tips Speedy Marie refused to help me Doctor Insane gave me Mic Skills tips Cannonball Logan couldn't teach me anything Burning Takashita refused to help me --------------------------- [b]Match[/b] Kirk starts with an open handed slap, but C2K slips out of an attempted arm drag, and hits an Atomic Drop. A leg drop hits, but a running clothesline after C2K picks Kirk up is missed, but an attempted slap to C2K's chest is reversed into an arm wringer. C2K hits back with an enziguri, and chokes Kirk when he's down on the mat. An elbow drop misses, and Kirk takes command with a hammerlock, followed up with an enziguri and a neckbreaker. However, a Full Nelson is broken, but so is C2K's attempted Bodyslam. Kirk hits a Running Dropkick on C2K, and then hits a Twisting Neckbreaker to leave C2K in all sorts of trouble. However, C2K is able to move out of the way of a Basement Dropkick, and when Kirk gets back to his feet, C2K nails a DDT. C2K then picks Kirk up, but puts him straight back down with a devastating piledriver. C2K goes for the C2KO, but Kirk counters it and hits a dropkick. C2K avoids another Basement Dropkick, and hits an arm wringer, and this time hits the C2KO! C2K makes the cover, and gets the victory. --------------------------- [b]C2K def. Kirk the Turk by Pinfall Time: 7 Minutes Grade: C[/b] --------------------------- [b]UCR Hell or High Water[/b] C2K def. Kirk the Turk Sergei Kalashnov Interview Jake Panic def. Super Falcon to win the UCR European Title Cannonball Logan def. Herman the German Wonder Boy def. Evil Henchman #1 Mr. Evilness def. Ruud van Anger Sergei Kalashnov def. Speedy Marie to retain the UCR World Combat Title UK Dragon def. Scheming Behemoth --------------------------- [b]4 New Messages[/b] - UCR Meeting Following on from your try out match, UCR have requested a meeting with you. - Backstage Rumour There is a rumour that Kirk The Turk was particularly generous when praising you to UCR management following your try out match. - Psychology Tips Your psychology has improved thanks to the tips that Alpha Female gave you. - Psychology Tips Your psychology has improved thanks to the tips that Joey Beauchamp gave you Psychology has improved to 20 --------------------------- Europe overness has improved to 2 ---------------------------

[b]Wednesay, Week 4, June 2005[/b] With a contract with UCR sewn up (thanks for reminding me IWW ;)), I headed back over to Japan for my fourth WLW show. [quote][b]WLW Lashing Out[/b] Fox, Kimura, Muro, Ieyasu vs. Taira, Kojima, Ishibashi and Takashita Haru Kurofuji interview Billy Russell and Yosuke Oinuma vs. Booger Man and Masked Cougar Deano Machino vs. Morimasa Kato [b]C2K vs. Yoshitaka Akaike[/b] Umehara, Machine, Karasu and Shunji vs. Tic, Shark, Maeda and Hyobashi The Incredible Koyama vs. Hell Monkey Koji Kojima Interview Dark Eagle and Haru Kurofuji vs. Emerald Angel and the Great Hisato[/quote] --------------------------- [b]My Opponent[/b] Yoshitaka Akaike is a young all-rounder who is hoping to become a player in the wrestling industry. - 22 Years Old - Very Professional - Face Opener - Japan Overness = 8 --------------------------- [b]Backstage[/b] Sadakuno Nishimuraya gave me Psychology tips Namiyo Muro gave me Psychology tips Masked Cougar gave me Psychology tips Yasuhiko Taira gave me Psychology Tips Awesome Thunder gave me Psychology tips Isei Deushi gave me Mic Skills tips Haru Kurofuji gave me Psychology tips Booger Man refused to help me --------------------------- [b]The Match[/b] Akaike starts off trying to hit a punch, but C2K manages to avoid it, and hits a punch oif his own, following that up with a Running Clothesline. An Elbow Dorp and a Leg Drop both hit, but when C2K picks Akaike up to try and hit a Bodyslam, Akaike breaks the move, and hits a running clothesline of his own. A stomp, a Choke Hold and a leg drop all connect, but a second choke hold is slipped out of, but Akaike stops C2K's attempted Atomic Drop with a punch. Akaike then hits a Vertical Suplex and a DDT to take full control of the match. Akaike hits a leg drop, before picking C2K back up, but misses a shoulder tackle. C2K hits a backbreaker, and follows it up with a twisting neckbreaker and an elbow drop. C2K hits an arm wringer, and then hits a piledriver to really set himself up for victory. He picks Akaike up again, and manages to nail the C2KO to the surprise of the crowd. He covers him, and gets the rather anti-climatic pinfall. --------------------------- [b]C2K def. Yoshitaka Akaike by Pinfall Grade: C Time: 6 Minutes Opinion: The match seemed kinda disjointed, I can't really pinpoint why exactly.It did just seem very formulaic, one guy has offense, the other guy has offense, the first guy has offense, hits his finisher, wins. I'm guessing that this C2K guy is getting pushed, as he's won a lot of matches recently. He may be a good talent in the future, but right now he's very green.[/b] --------------------------- [b]WLW Lashing Out[/b] Taira, Kojima, Ishibashi and Takashite def. Fox, Kimura, Muro and Ieyasu Haru Kurofuji Interview Billy Russell and Yosuke Oinuma def. Booger Man and Masked Cougar Morimasa Kato def. Deano Machino C2K def. Yoshitaka Akaike Tic, Shark, Maeda and Hyobashi def. Umehara, Machine, Karasu and Shunji Hell Monkey def. The Incredible Koyama Koji Kojima Interview Emerald Angel and the Great Hisato def. Dark Eagle and Haru Kurofuji --------------------------- [b]1 New Message[/b] - Psychology Tips Your psychology has improved thanks to the tips that Masked Cougar gave you. Psychology moves to 22 --------------------------- Japan overness moves to 4 ---------------------------

Before my next show, I had a message given to me by Sophie. - RoF meeting Ring of Fire have requested to meet with you as soon as possible. The purpose of the meeting has not been disclosed. They wanted me to join their promotion, which was obviously a nice thing to be asked. They offered me $50 per appearance, more than with any other promotion, and gave me a midcarder role. I happily accepted their offer, and headed off to the UK to perform in their show. They didn't even bloody use me. [quote][B]ROF Welcome to the Party[/b] Carl Edwards vs. The Scotsman Alpha Female vs. Nate Manchester Merle O'Curle vs. Jonni Dyslexic Menace vs. Geordie Jimmy[/quote] I hung around backstage for a bit, and got a few bits of microphone and psychology advice from people who were there. I wasn't particularly interested though, as I was still pissed at not being booked. [b]ROF Welcome to the Party[/b] Carl Edwards def. The Scotsman Alpha Female def. Nate Manchester Merle O'Curle def. Jonni Dyslexic to win the ROF Championship Title Geordie Jimmy def. Menace So that ended my first month in the pro wrestling business on somewhat of a sour note, but at least I'd made some good progress in the last four weeks. [b]Stats[/b] Power: 17 (+1) Technique: 6 (+4) Speed: 15 (+3) Stamina: 24 (-) Psychology: 22 (+14) Toughness: 14 (+4) Safety: 23 (+4) Charisma: 31 (-) Microphone Skills: 27 (+8) Looks: 15 [b]Overness[/b] USA - 2 Canada - 1 Mexico - 0 Japan - 4 UK - 3 Europe - 2 Australia - 0 And so another month was set to begin...

[b]Monday, Week 1, July 2005[/b] I looked at my schedule and realised that my next show was an ROF show as well. And it was the very next day. I walked back into the arena, expecting once again to be there solely to make a few cups of tea and fetch some fresh towels. However, my bitterness was unjustified, as the card had my name on it. [quote][b]ROF Private World The Scotsman and C2K vs. Manchester Fly Boy and Alpha Female[/b] Nate Manchester vs. Carl Edwards Don Henderson and Merle O'Curle vs. Chuck Frisby and Geordie Jimmy Menace vs. Leo Price[/quote] --------------------------- [b]My Partner[/b] The Scotsman is a rookie from Glasgow, who has shown great promise... just not in his wrestling career. Has somehow found work with several promotions since his debut 2 years ago, which has led to suspicions that he is bribing promoters. - 23 Years Old - Abrasive - Heel Midcarder - UK Overness = 3 --------------------------- [b]My Opponents[/b] Manchester Fly Boy is a very young, very lightweight high flier. He is from the heart of Manchester, although nobody holds that against him. - 19 Years Old - Professional - Heel Midcarder - UK Overness = 3 --------------------------- Alpha Female is a tough competitor from Europe, who beats down opponents with pure power. - 34 Years Old - Professional - Heel Midcarder - UK Overness = 2 --------------------------- Backstage I got the usual advice on psychology and the like, and soon I was heading out to the ring. [b]The Match[/b] Fly Boy starts off with a knife edge chop that sends the Scotsman to the floor immediately. He misses a back kick, and Scotsman comes back with an arm wringer, but Fly Boy slips out of an attempted Suplex. Scotsman avoids a Schoolboy and hits a Running Clothesline, but misses a fist drop. Fly Boy tries to tag out to Alpha Female, but Scotsman stops him and hits a DDT, before tagging his partner C2K in. C2K kicks Fly Boy in the gut, and goes for a DDT, but Fly Boy breaks it, nails a palm thrust, and this time manages to tag Alpha Female in. She immediately misses a slap, and C2K retaliates with a punch and an enziguri kick. He then picks Alpha up, locks in a front facelock, and hits a running clothesline to knock her off her feet. C2K picks her up, kicks her in the gut, and nails a vicious piledriver. He picks her up again, and hits his new move, the [b]Armenian Apple Crush[/b], before pinning her for a two count. C2K waits for Alpha to get back to her feet, and nails her with a HUGE Spear! C2K waits for Alpha to get up, and hits the traditional pre-finisher arm wringer (now called the [b]Arm Death[/B]), but Alpha forearms C2K in the face before he can hit the C2KO. Alpha then hits back with a Samoan Drop, and follows that up with a Surfboard. Alpha picks C2K up, but he avoids an attempted Charging Forearm, and hits a Back Suplex. C2K picks her up, and hits the C2KO, but Alpha musters some fighting spirit to kick out. C2K gets annoyed, and goes for the C2KO again, but Alpha blocks it, and makes it over to her corner to tag Fly Boy back in. Fly Boy comes straight out with a DDT to take C2K down, but C2K avoids a Seated Dropkick. An elbow drop misses, but as Fly Boy attempts to hit a Lightning Kick, C2K catches his foot, spins him round, and nails a devastating C2KO. C2K covers, and gets the pinfall victory. --------------------------- [B]C2K and The Scotsman def. Manchester Fly Boy and Alpha Female by Pinfall Time: 9 Minutes Grade: C[/b] --------------------------- [b]ROF Private World[/b] C2K and The Scotsman def. Manchester Fly Boy and Alpha Female Carl Edwards def. Nate Manchester Don Henderson and Merle O'Curle def. Chuck Frisby and Geordie Jimmy Leo Price def. Menace --------------------------- [b]1 New Message[/b] My psychology rose to 24. I also got to have a look at my financial status, and in June, I had made a total of $80. I spent $500 on food. I was in debt of $420, now only $370 thanks to my ROF appearance. Yikes. --------------------------- Feedback is encouraged ;).

[b]Wednesday, Week 1, July 2005[/b] After my ROF match I was soon flying back over to Japan for my next show for WLW. Either they thought I was a good worker that brought something to the company, or I was just a cheap alternative to having someone who could wrestle on the card. Regardless, they were still using me, as the card for the next show proves: [quote][B]WLW Lashing Out[/b] Insane Machine vs. Masked Cougar Namiyo Muro vs. Mitsuko Ieyasu Eiichi Umehara vs. Hachigoro Maeda [B]C2K vs. Fox Mask[/b] Billy Russell vs. Silver Shark Koki Ishibashi vs. Burning Takashita Koki Ishibashi Interview Fox Mask Interview Awesome Thunder vs. Emerald Angel[/quote] --------------------------- [b]My Opponent[/b] Fox Mask is a young high flier who has a lot of potential. He is known for being very Japanese-influenced, from his moves to his costume and mask. --------------------------- [B]Backstage[/b] Four people gave me psychology advice, two people gave me mic skills advice... --------------------------- [b]The Match[/b] Fox starts off with a double leg trip, but C2K manages to avoid an attempted Front Facelock. C2K retaliates with an Atomic Drop, followed up with an Elbow Drop, but Fox is able to move out of the way before an attempted Stomp can connect. An Open Handed Slap from Fox hits, but C2K avoids a forearm blow, and hits a bodyslam to put Fox down. C2K picks Fox up and hits a backbreaker, and follows that up by choking Fox whilst he's on the mat, a move that does not best please the referee, and he warns C2K as a result. C2K goes to pick Fox up, but Fox fights back and hits a drop toe hold, followed up by a headbutt. A Forearm blow misses, and C2K hits back with the [B]Armenian Apple Crush[/B], which gets a two count. C2K then hits a DDT, which also gets two. C2K starts to show some development in his moveset, and hits a springboard back elbow, and follows that up by missing a Gorilla Press. Fox hits a snap driving elbow, but misses a basement dropkick, which allows C2K to come back once more with a backbreaker, but he misses an attempted Piledriver. Fox goes for his higher risk moves with a springboard side spinning kick, but C2K moves out of the way, and C2K hits an Enziguri in response. C2K hits a legdrop, before picking Fox up, and hitting the [B]Arm Death[/b]. The crowd get ready for the C2KO, but Fox drops down and hits a slap, followed by a DDT. Fox then hits a series of knee lifts, but C2K is able to move out of the way of another attempted basement dropkick. C2K picks Fox up and hits the Arm Death again, and this time the C2KO hits. C2K makes the cover, and gets the win. --------------------------- [b]C2K def. Fox Mask by Pinfall Time: 10 Minutes Grade: C+[/b] Opinion: Considering both these guys are potential stars for the future, I'm surprised C2K was allowed so much offense throughout. What we saw of Fox Mask was impressive, but I guess the Sports Entertainment style that C2K has is what WLW are looking for, so he gets the push. --------------------------- [b]WLW Lashing Out[/b] Insane Machine def. Masked Cougar Mitsuko Ieyasu def. Namiyo Muro Eiichi Umehara def. Hachigoro Maeda C2K def. Fox Mask Silver Shark def. Billy Russell Burning Takashita def. Koki Ishibashi Koki Ishibashi Interview Fox Mask Interview Emerald Angel def. Awesome Thunder --------------------------- [b]1 New Message[/b] My Microphone skills gained a point. And I was up to 5 overness in Japan! --------------------------- Feedback is a beautiful thing ;).

Archived