Forum Suggestion: One TEW Dynasty Forum

An idea I've had is instead of having a seperate Dynasty Forum for each version of the game is for have one Dynasty Forum for all versions of the game, like the Sports Interactive Forum has for Football Manager.

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/151-FM-Career-Updates

This way all active threads are in one place and the chance of a liked, current thread on the old version of the game becoming somewhat lost as it is on the old forum is greatly reduced.

It can be easy to tell which thread is for which version. All it would need is a prefix on the thread title, for example

TEW13 - Nobby's Dynasty

TEW16 - Nobby's Dynasty

Thoughts?

All I care about is making sure the TGAAB-verse moves tbh.

:o

I got my ROH diary moved from the 2008 section to the 2010 one with no problems, so I'm sure it'll be fine.

As for Nobby's suggestion, I think it does have merit and I wouldn't be opposed to it, but as long as helpful people like Jaysin are willing to move active diaries over to the new section, the current setup works fine.

If people are quite easily allowed to move their diaries to the most recent TEW then there's no big problem but I do still agree that keeping them all in one place makes the most sense. Surely having one active thread that everyone goes to would be better than one thread getting 90% of activity and then 10% being split up across older versions, especially when 2016 first comes out and the percentage of older versions is likely to be higher for a while.

Archived