Which Dynasty should I start when TEW 2016 comes out?

Guest TomTEWFAN

Which Dynasty should I start when TEW 2016 comes out?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which Dynasty should I start when TEW 2016 comes out?

• WWE 2013 (August)
    • WWE 2016 ( Current Day)
    • Some other time period(Specify in Comment)

Guest TomTEWFAN

Hey Guys! TEW 2016 is upon us , and when it does come out I'm going to start a new long-term diary. Problem is ,I'm not too sure on what time period I should choose. So now , it's up to you guys to choose which time period you want me to start a diary for the most!

P.S. , If you choose the "Some other time period" in the poll, specify which time period , you want me to write about.

The changes to the Cornellverse are perhaps what's got me most hyped. I'm excited to see what's different and where the top workers (and prospects) have found themselves. That's not mentioning all the great gameplay features added this year.

Since that doesn't seem like something you're into, I think that current day would be a good starting point. I've been pretty tempted to book Bullet Club's debut on the main roster as well as Rollins and some of the NXT talent. I plan on starting a game in TEW13 for it tomorrow, actually.

This is a bad starting point. Write the diary you want to write, not the diary that you think other people want you to write.

This is definitely true.

I'm not sure what the motivation behind this poll is. If you want me to tell you what (based on your interests) mod choice will get you the most feedback, starting a 1993 RW (Matt Shannon's The Young Guns) will in my opinion garner the most attention. The Young Guns mod will likely be one of the first compatible with the new game.

Be aware that the majority of mods will not be converted by release day to TEW 2016.

My experience is consistent updating and continued effort is the only consistent way to attract people to your dynasty.

I agree with the above sentiments, though I also understand when you have two good choices and are having trouble deciding between them, sometimes you take your two equally acceptable choices and throw it out there for someone else to help relieve your option paralysis. I know it all too well!

As long as you want to do both, only have time for one, and literally cannot decide which is the one you want to do more, then yeah, polling seems as good a way to decide as any. Though if that's the case, a coin flip might be just as well, to help break the mental impasse!

I think no matter what you do, if you do it well and with a real passion for it, people will read it :)

Guest TomTEWFAN

I agree with all the above comments. But the reason I started a poll was because I've already done so many time periods before , and I'm split on 2013 and Current day, because both have so many of my favorite people in them.

I also do know (based on previous dynasty experiences) that writing what you want is great but seeing so many other people enjoying it as well is even better.(Which is another reason I started the poll)

Thanks for all the comments , I appreciate it.

Archived