Why you love TEW

It's TEW!

Going deeper, I've always been into management sims. Capitalism, the various 'Mogul' games, I've always been into them. I've always loved wrestling (though typically not mainstream products) so the idea of a management sim that featured wrestling was a godsend. At the time I started, I had been playing games by .400 Software Studios and just happened to stumble across Adam's game, TEW04. I didn't really get into it at the time but then I heard about a controversy that led to several people going solo and that led me to GDS, just in time for TEW05. I DID get into that one (oh boy) and have been hooked ever since.

Now, while my favorite genre is (and will likely always be) the MMO, I play TEW far more than I do any MMOs. Whether on airplanes or when I don't have 4+ hours available (which is my minimum for logging into an MMO), TEW is just more available to me. And then, seeing the process behind the scenes has only reinforced that love because Adam's probably the most together 'producer' I've ever encountered. Probably helps that he doesn't have to answer to anyone else, really, but it's still great to see a developer who values fan feedback more than on the surface.

I used to love Wrestling as a kid now I watch only when The Rock etc appear..

I love TEW because I love when I go to bed to think about all the things I will do in the game. ITs like I have a tiny little world in my brain and I play scenarios. Then I prepare pushes and make or break stars.

Cant wait for the new game

When I was young I used to take all of my action figures and create my own world full of different promotions and events and what not. I kept records of title histories and the whole shabang. The CVerse gives me that same feeling I had as a child without having to be that dude who still plays with action figures. lol

Archived