What's going on in your game?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hype was made champion of PPPW, then made figurehead then signed for DAVE and then overdosed.... he's done that in each of the last two sims I've ran of the CV97 data, I'm starting to think Adam has programmed his career progression into the game itself. :p

The Hype was made champion of PPPW, then made figurehead then signed for DAVE and then overdosed.... he's done that in each of the last two sims I've ran of the CV97 data, I'm starting to think Adam has programmed his career progression into the game itself. :p

This is just cruel :p

This is just cruel :p

Also, the SWF have a tendency to buy out a company... I won't spoiler you on which one(s) but the answer may surprise you. ;):cool:

I'm convinced that CM Punk starting a drug habit was hard coded into EWR. It happened so often.

It might have been, I know that Terry Funk was programme to never retire in that game no matter how old he was or how bad he got. :eek:

Also, the SWF have a tendency to buy out a company... I won't spoiler you on which one(s) but the answer may surprise you. ;):cool:

It might have been, I know that Terry Funk was programme to never retire in that game no matter how old he was or how bad he got. :eek:

Wow can't wait damn you!!! 😛

Derek B, I love your CV97' mod. Really helped me enjoy TEW again when I was bored of it. But, see because of that little SWF spoiler you've leaked from your tests? Screw you a little bit!

Now that the game has been formally released, what company did everyone start the demo with?

The demo is currently downloading for me but I'm probably going to start two saves right away one with NOTBPW and one with MAW. I always play as NOTBPW first with any new TEW since 2010 but I'm curious on how the COTT Championship and the new alliance stuff will work so I gotta try that as well.

Booked my first show with SWF and got a B+, loving the new mechanics. Main event was Rouge vs Gilmore number one contenders match which Gilmore won. Got a B out of them even with bad chemistry. Had them tell a story in a 24 minute match. Semi main was James and Huntington going over Morgan and Valiant again scoring a B. Had the Crippler open the show with an A rated promo on how he broke Bruce's neck. I'm absolutely loving the game so far. Be really interesting to see what happens to TCW after there roster took a fairly big nurf since 13.

Having simulated the two months of the demo already, here are the major news stories:

USPW fell to Cult size at the start of February

EMLL rose to Regional at the start of February

Bryan Vessey sustained a torn rotator cuff in Week 3 of January and will be out for a year

Mario Heroic returned to wrestling

Top matches of Cult + companies:

21CW:

Tommy Cornell went to a time limit draw with Dark Angel (95)

DJ Reason beat Tommy Cornell by count out (85)

Tommy Cornell defeated Joe Simpson (83)

Edward Cornell defeated Stevie Stoat (83)

BHOTWG:

Koshiro Ino defeated Hiroaki Nakasawa (85)

Eisaku Hoshino defeated Tadiyuki Kikkawa (84)

Eisaku Hoshino defeated Masaaki Okazaki (84)

Sensational Dragon defeated Marihito Masuko (84)

Eisaku Hoshino defeated Matthew Keith (83)

Elemental III defeated Yoshii Shiomi (83)

CGC:

Jack DeColt beat Joey Poison by count out (66)

Jack DeColt defeated Brett Fraser (66)

NOTBPW:

Steve DeColt went to a time limit draw with Duane Stone (99)

Sean McFly beat Steve DeColt by DQ (99)

Tim Westybrook defeated Johnny Bloodstone (99)

Johnny Bloodstone defeated Sean McFly (99)

Steve DeColt beat Duane Stone by DQ (97)

Steve DeColt defeated Duane Stone (96)

PGHW:

Mushashibo, Kunomasu and Yasuda defeated Ugaki, Kwakami and Kawashima (96)

Masaru Ugaki defeated Raymond Diaz (95)

Kozue Kawashima defeated Yoshimi Mushashibo (94)

RAW:

Montgomery Croft defeated Swoop McCarthy (80)

Swoop McCarthy defeated Echo (79)

Rahmel Goode defeated Captain Wrestling II (78)

Swoop McCarthy defeated Thurston Darcy III (78)

Kerry Wayne defeated Maurice Jackson (77)

Kerry Wayne defeated Montgomery Croft (77)

Modern Warriors (Kerry Wayne & Captain Wrestling II) defeated Skyscraper and Maurice Jackson (77)

SOTBPW:

Champagne Lover defeated Soul Taker (99)

Champagne Lover defeated El Demonio (99)

El Demonio defeated Champagne Lover (95)

SWF:

Angry Gilmore against Remo ended in a no contest (96)

Angry Gilmore defeated Remo (88)

Remo defeated Angry Gilmore (87)

Remo and James beat Gilmore and Bruce by DQ (85)

Bruce and Gilmore defeated Remo and Eric Eisen (85)

TCW:

Aaron Andrews defeated Joshua Taylor (94)

Sammy Bach defeated Wolf Hawkins (93)

Golden and Taylor defeated Hawkins and Tornado (92)

Wolf Hawkins defeated Rocky Golden (90)

USPW:

Nicky Champion defeated Rich Money (88)

Steve Frehley defeated James Justice (88)

Steve Frehley defeated Enygma (88)

Enygma against Tyson Baine ended in a no contest (85)

Rich Money defeated Ricky DeColt (85)

Rich Money defeated Rick Law (85)

WLW:

Emerald Angel defeated Speed D (91)

Emerald Angel defeated Snow Storm (88)

Emerald Angel defeated The Great Hisato (83)

Ricky DeColt, Nelson Callum, Donnie J, Davis Wayne Newton, Masked Cougar, Kirk Jameson and Jamie Atherton signed for USPW

Razan Okamato, Sojuro Sen and Tanyu Toshusai signed for GCG, leaving BCG

Remmy Skye signed for GSW

NICKY CHAMPION SIGNED FOR SWF

I hope this helps some people decide who they might play. The situation is not simply 2016 USPW=2013 SWF, 2016 SWF=2013 TCW and 2016 TCW=2013 USPW. I will definitely be playing games as all three major US promotions, as well as a RAW and a SOTBPW game, thanks to these results.

Booked my first show with USPW. I sucked with them in 13 but did fairly better this time.

Main event was Nicky and the Hardcore Patriot vs Frehly and Rich Money with the faces winning by DQ after Frehly snapped and refused to stop attacking Nicky in the corner. Got a B- in spite of Caulfield's poor ring work. Ended with a hot angle in which Frehly speared Nicky Champion through the barricade in one of those OMG moments. It drew a B+

Still, got a penalty for not enough interesting storylines and Nicky Champion got stale.

It didnt help that I opened the show with The Force against T-Rex in a match for storytelling purposes (D).

I converted Fleisch’s December Mod and changed the date to January but after finishing a show it says: Run Time Error 3265

Item not found in Collection

I am thinking of redownloading the demo and see if it fixes itself like that.

So thats happening in my game Best game I have had so far

I converted Fleisch’s December Mod and changed the date to January but after finishing a show it says: Run Time Error 3265

Item not found in Collection

I am thinking of redownloading the demo and see if it fixes itself like that.

So thats happening in my game Best game I have had so far

You should report it in the Technical Support forum, otherwise I won't be able to fix it. Redownloading won't help.

So I booked my second USPW TV show and in-spite of me thinking it was booked poorly when compared to the first I actually got a better grade! Shows that I really have to learn this stuff.

{Pre-Show} Jumbo Jackson defeats Andre Jones (C-)

{Pre-Show} Dusty Ducont defeats Freddie Datsun (C-) {Work the Crowd}

Modern TV Opening: Rick Law, The Force, Chris Caulifield, Rich Money, Trent Shaffer, T-Rex (B)

*Law comes out to complain about Shaffer running away from him and ducking him. Caulifield interrupts and says Law is not the only one with problems as Rich Money has been "buying" opponents for him instead of facing him by himself. Money comes out with Shaffer and they mock the babyfaces for being crybabies. T-Rex attacks from behind and the heels hit the ring for a 3-on-2 until The Force runs out to even the odds and we get a match*

3 vs 3: Money, Shaffer, T-Rex defeat Law, Caulifield, Force (B-) {Story-telling}

*Cheap win as everything breaks down into a big brawl and Money holds the tights on Caulifield to escape with the win. Law chases Shaffer backstage, Money leaves before Caulifield can get his revenge*

Monsters Unleashed (B-)

*Force is left alone in the ring with Rex and tries to get his revenge! He is about to make Rex feel the FOOOORCE but Tyson Baine hits the ring and boots him in the face. Brutal 2-on-1 beatdown ensues and Force is left down and out*

Casey Valentine defeats Julius Moor (C-) to retain the TV Title {Calm Crowd}

*Valentine wins in five minutes*

Valentine then cuts a promo on himself saying he is the best young talent in the business and no one can beat him (C+)

Steve Frehley destroys Running Wolf in 5 minutes (C-)

Nicky Champion saves Wolf from a beatdown. He staggers Frehley multiple times but is unable to bring him down (B)

Rich Money cuts a promo on Caulifield backstage. He says Caulifield is alone because there are no more Patriots. All patriots sold out to people with the big bucks like him and he knows deep down inside Caulifield has a price. (B+)

Backstage Rick Law continues to chase Shaffer since the beginning of the show. He sees a door close and follows thinking its Shaffer, but Shaffer was hiding behind some boxes and attacks him from behind, eventually stealing Law's nightstick and beating him down with it. (B-)

Natural Storm defeat Atlas and Charlie Thatcher in 5 minutes © {Calm the Crowd}

Tiffany Jade & Killer Kass defeat Melody & Miss American Pie in 7 minutes (D+)

Kass then destroys Melody (Monster Unleashed) (D)

*Note: designed to make Kass into a contender but it failed because her gimmick sucks at the moment*

James Justice defeats Tribal Warrior in 8 minutes © {Work the Crowd}

Justice then cuts a promo saying he has not forgotten about the USPW Title but has decided to give his friend Nicky Champion the space he needs to settle his beef with Frehley. Once the dust settles he will be next in line. (B-)

Backstage Nicky Champion cuts a promo on Steve Frehley. The People's Champion will vanquish the beast and reclaim his title. He will defeat Tyson Baine in the main event and become the rightful #1 contender. (A) *WOW*

Steve Frehley walks...but where is he going? (B-)

Nicky Champion defeats Tyson Baine in 15 minutes to become #1 contender/ (B) {Story-telling}

Frehley's music plays and Champion turns to face him but Frehley comes from the crowd and beats him up from behind. He beats Champion down with such fury even Tyson Baine walks off quietly from the ring. (B+)

Got a B overall, best show I have ever booked with USPW in the history of the TEW series!

So, any tips on those booking notes. What could have been done differently to improve the grade?