What's going on in your game?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm CGC and they seem perfect for what I want.

I want m own stamp on it, i'm also trying to stay true to the Von Eric Boys Style booking somewhat.

Thrown everything at Ricky to try and keep him. I'm looking to develop a person or two as solid replacements for the figurehead to replace Jack when he falls into time decline, at 38 it could happen an time.

I have bolstered the roster with the best indie Canadians I can find, I didn't want to have it filled full of Americans.

I have signed a few non Canadians with talent such as Greg Gauge, Youngman, Gino, El Mitico Jr.

I'm looking for a legacy stable to face against the Decolts, Also perhaps Mexican group etc.

With the Decolt family a bit thin in the company for active competition i'm introducing a couple of new members, if they're canadian great, but if needs be i'll take a Brit or an American.

So far we have Ian Decolt (Intrepid Ian Identity) due to his Bio, hopefully he can develop good enough not to ruin the family name.

I'm still looking for another candidate and i'm looking for dead cert in terms of great n ring skill to be the next Decolt.

Long term I'm looking for perhaps a Decolt family v Decolt family with maybe Alex rejecting certain members.

Overall i'm looking to develop new stars,

expand the DeColt family

Develop a crop of the next generations of Canadians.

Phase out some of the older guys and replace them with generally younger guys, to make the long term future of the company safer than it is currently.

I'm the booker and have kept on owner goals.

Finances must have improved to 5.5Million within the next 2 years.

Must have improved it's ranking of 10 in company rankings in the next 2 years

Can't hire anyone classed as a Japanese Junior 1 year, 6 months

Can't hire or extend the contracts of people with less than 53 in toughness.

The world is gonna get this Jack Bruce vs. Gargantuan feud whether they want it or not by June I hope.

How im booking Gargantuan right now is a bit of a funny story.

I brought Everest in as Huntingdons bumbling bodyguard for his feud vs Joey Morgan. After a series of failures Huntingdon brought in Gargantuan within a month to upgrade his bodyguard, turning Everest face in the process. Now Gargantuans first mini-storyline is the burial of Everest (To get the fans real excited about his work rate lol) Then im going to have Morgan still beat Huntingdon and feud with The Crippler (who won the NA title thanks to Gargantuan) in the blow-off of their feud and have Huntingdon go after Bruce (Who will the world title still) and emulate the Million Dollar Man/Andre The Giant alliance from the 1980's having Gargantuan trying to initially win the belt for Huntingdon but ultimately turn on him too and become an uncontrollable monster heel hell bent on winning the title. Hope that A rated star quality pays off because Bruce and Skull have already complained about his inability to sell despite him not having a match yet.

Does anyone have any 1989-1993 data? I desperately want to play an early 90's mod on the new TEW.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=527061

It's the January 91 mod. The mod I'm presently using.

So far after month 1 playing as WCW.

~3 cliques have formed backstage: Flair/Dusty/Dustin, DDP/Nash/Sid (Sid's contract comes up in a month, so this clique will be short lived) and Sting/Luger/Lance Russell(?!?)

~Jimmy Garvin has shown up drunk once and has been visibly drunk every single time I've tried to use him since. His contract comes up in 2 months. Looks like Hayes will be flying solo.

~Tommy Rich is never not stoned out of his gourd. He is utterly useless. I can't even send him to rehab because he's on a PPA. He can ride the pine for a month. I'll test him again, he fails, he's out.

~Stan Hansen injured Ron Simmons during a 6 man match. Ron then went and turned a chunk of the locker room against Stan. Which meant I didn't have a world tag match at CotC.

~Stan also priorities his engagements with AJPW. CotC is on a Wednesday, which meant I was surprised to realize I couldn't have my Vader/Stan grudge much at CotC either.

~Dusty turned a chunk of the locker room against Tom Zenk. Now I really do not care about Zenk at all but I can't very well fire him just because Dusty's a rabble rouser. I'll probably send him on a good long vacation.

~Vader has endorsed Dustin. Sting has endorsed Brad Armstrong. Flair has slammed Brad Armstrong and praised Brian Armstrong. Dusty has slammed Zenk (duh).

~Both Sting and Lance Russell debuted new catchphrases.

And here is Clash of the Champions. Historically not a PPV but it was here.

(Pre-Match) Tommy Rich defeated Lance Storm. 50

(Wasn't going to do this match, but I borrowed Lance from development with the intent of putting him against Buddy Landell before I realized both were heels. Decided to see if Rich could wrestle even 1 match without being visibly impaired. He can't)

The Lightning Express (Brad Armstrong/Tim Horner) defeated York Enterprises (Micheal Wallstreet/Terrence Taylor) 64

ANGLE: York Industries promo with Gordon Solie54

Scott Steiner defeated Butch Reed 72

Buddy Landell beats Shane Helms by DQ49

(Shane was way too green to be called up).

Cactus Jack and Norman the Lunatic beat down Buddy 56

(Foley's debut)

Missy Hyatt reveals her team to fight Paul E's team. Dustin Rhodes and Owen Hart: The Young Lions 63

The Dangerous Duo (Zbyzko/Eaton) beat The Young Lions (Rhodes/Owen) due to Steve Austin's interference 72

(Austin's debut)

Paul E introduces Austin, taunts Missy 75

Dan Spivey promo61

Dan Spivey defeats JYD65

Backstage with the Horsemen82

Brian Pillman defeats Sid Vicious74

Lex Luger defeated Arn Anderson to retain the US title80

Sting Promo87

Sting defeats Ric Flair by DQ96!!!

(Flair's individual performance came in at '-*'. He broke the scale).

My company that I created is TNA. Yes, like the real TNA, except C-Versed up. I made my own championships with the Generic titles, my own TV Shows and Event Logos. I was able to beat USPW in getting Kirk Jameson, as they are set on taking all the guys and gals with high Star Quality. Which means that I'm push Jameson as my figure head for the next ten years. I have Jack Avatar in my Child Company, Impact Wrestling Corporation (IWC). He's going to be my next figure head. My avatar is Masked Avatar and I've got a more Traditional style of Sports Entertainment as my product, with some Lucha in the mix. Update you all once the Retail Version drops and I can go a year and see how it works out.

So, I've never touched SWF before (Or the C-Verse for that matter) and while I'm waiting on Fleisch's RWC mod to release, I figured why not have a dabble at SWF. Like I mentioned, I'm so new to the C-Verse, that the only workers that I recognize are Tommy Cornell and Jack Bruce.

The first thing that I did was get rid of the first Pay-Per-View (I can't remember what it's called :p) and replace it with King of the Ring. I changed the date to give me a longer time to book the build up and learn about SWF.

I typically use the King of the Ring to strap a rocket on someone, with the winner getting a World Title shot, and the winner will become... Mikey Lau! He's young-ish, new to the SWF roster (as far as his bio goes) and is solid in the ring. I've also decided that all his matches will be stopped via Referee Stoppage, I've gave him a new finisher called 'The Crucifixion' which is essentially a Body Lock followed by repeated MMA Elbows to the head. Akin to Bryan Danielson.

I also have big plans for Spencer Spade and he was my first choice to win the KOTR, but I didn't want to strap the rocket on someone I wasn't sure about.

Here is my card.

3d90ac5a62b5ee6bdad347387829045b.png

I'm planning on having Joey Morgan retain the strap against a younger wrestler, not to sure who yet. The Amazing Bumfholes vs The Awesomeness will be a 'Rubber match,' and Jack Bruce vs The Crippler will end with The Crippler intentionally DQing himself, leading to a rematch, where The Crippler will walk out, and the finale will end in a Steel Cage Match.

Once again, I've barely ever touched the C-Verse, but thus far I'm enjoying it!

So, I've never touched SWF before (Or the C-Verse for that matter) and while I'm waiting on Fleisch's RWC mod to release, I figured why not have a dabble at SWF. Like I mentioned, I'm so new to the C-Verse, that the only workers that I recognize are Tommy Cornell and Jack Bruce.

The first thing that I did was get rid of the first Pay-Per-View (I can't remember what it's called :p) and replace it with King of the Ring. I changed the date to give me a longer time to book the build up and learn about SWF.

I typically use the King of the Ring to strap a rocket on someone, with the winner getting a World Title shot, and the winner will become... Mikey Lau! He's young-ish, new to the SWF roster (as far as his bio goes) and is solid in the ring. I've also decided that all his matches will be stopped via Referee Stoppage, I've gave him a new finisher called 'The Crucifixion' which is essentially a Body Lock followed by repeated MMA Elbows to the head. Akin to Bryan Danielson.

I also have big plans for Spencer Spade and he was my first choice to win the KOTR, but I didn't want to strap the rocket on someone I wasn't sure about.

Here is my card.

3d90ac5a62b5ee6bdad347387829045b.png

I'm planning on having Joey Morgan retain the strap against a younger wrestler, not to sure who yet. The Amazing Bumfholes vs The Awesomeness will be a 'Rubber match,' and Jack Bruce vs The Crippler will end with The Crippler intentionally DQing himself, leading to a rematch, where The Crippler will walk out, and the finale will end in a Steel Cage Match.

Once again, I've barely ever touched the C-Verse, but thus far I'm enjoying it!

very decent card for someone who has never played C-Verse before. I like the idea of bringing in gimmick PPV's like KOTR into the C-Verse also. Does that mean Mikey Lau will be getting a world title match at the next PPV? because i don't think he's anywhere near enough over to be considered a genuine threat to Remo! Other than that, i'm curious as to what grade you get. :)

very decent card for someone who has never played C-Verse before. I like the idea of bringing in gimmick PPV's like KOTR into the C-Verse also. Does that mean Mikey Lau will be getting a world title match at the next PPV? because i don't think he's anywhere near enough over to be considered a genuine threat to Remo! Other than that, i'm curious as to what grade you get. :)

Thanks :D I was thinking of having a Heel Authority Figure come in and screw him over (not give him his title shot etc,) but I'm not too sure.

Just held my first PPV at TCW, Malice in Wonderland 2016. B+ overall which isn't too shabby considering the roster.

Aaron Andrews went over Rocky in the main event to retain the title with a little help from the surprise debut of the night, Marat Khoklov. Brought in Khoklov to help with the national battles which he's immediately done since we won January's. He's obviously not the best worker though so I'll be keeping him in menace angles and squashes outside of pay per views. Can't have Rocky lose two PPV's on the bounce and I can't have Khoklov lose his first, so I'm running with the story that Khoklov injures Rocky and Ricky Dale Johnson, who's coming off a win over American Buffalo, steps in as his first big opponent at War to Settle the Score. Rocky and Andrews had bad chemistry so that means Rocky will be out of the title picture for the foreseeable future so the Khoklov feud will likely run a while.

Bryan Vessey was set to go over Sammy Bach to set up a rubber match at War but he ended up getting a major concussion leading to an audible being called and Sammy getting the win. I had big plans for Vessey as the ageing grumpy vet but he's out for a year plus. My loss is Sammy's gain though because the injury and win means he'll now be stepping up to challenge Andrews for the World title.

Wolf Hawkins went over Joshua Taylor thanks to a little help from Jay Chord and Greg Gauge (who debuted earlier in the night helping Chord go over Mighty Mo) who allied with Hawkins to form The New Syndicate. Thinking of adding Brent Hill to the group as the enforcer. Hopefully working with Wolf can help Chord and Gauge step up as the future main eventers I want them to be.

The newly formed Extreme Alliance (Eddie Peak & Troy Tornado) got a win over Benny Benson & Danny Fonzarelli and then continued to attack the pair post-match until Groucho Bling made his debut, saving Benson. Going to be running the newly reformed High Concept against The Extreme Alliance for the next month or two and then they'll both boost my painfully poor tag division. Right now Killer Shark & Titan have the gold having just retained against Devine Fortune and they're not doing too bad, so with those two teams, my two new duos and The New Wave waiting in the wings things are looking up.

Elsewhere Marc Speed retained the International title over Bart Biggins in what was basically a throwaway feud. Not sure where to take Speed or the title if I'm honest, his next feud against Danny Fonzarelli is basically another placeholder until I can figure it out. Got a fun angle running with Edd Stone getting cosy with Laura Huggins which isn't going down too well with Freddy or Vita, so that'll lead to the team exploding and hopefully a push for both of them up the card. Aside from that I also brought in Ricky DeColt who's been attacking Nate Johnson for weeks in a sort of worked shoot angle but Nate's been turning the locker room against Ricky, so I'm not sure how long his tenure will last.

Definitely having a lot of fun with this game and I think it'll end up being my long running C-Verse game for TEW16.

Shane Douglas just turned in his 2 week notice after Tommy Dreamer took his TV title.

For the ECW World Title, Raven and Sabu just turned in a B+ hardcore ironman match, with both taking crazy bumps. Sabu broke his leg and continued the match, and while everyone is happy the event went well, everyone is pissed that Raven broke Sabu's leg via a botched move.

what mod is this? sounds awesome.

Playing as TNA in 2004. First match in, Chris Harris gets injured and goes on the shelf for five months. James Storm is now kind of floating around without much to do.

I signed Jeff Hardy, his drug problems are out of control and I sent him to rehab. I then realize that he's gone for eight months and I have to pay him the whole time.

Konnan caught the flu during a match.

http://49.media.tumblr.com/7f23d5ade090bd06e151acd2250d980f/tumblr_ng9s8tHf3L1suf5t1o1_500.gif

Thanks :D I was thinking of having a Heel Authority Figure come in and screw him over (not give him his title shot etc,) but I'm not too sure.

Phil Vilbert is a free agent, and if he wants to work for SWF he's a good option for Authority Figure. I have always struggled with picking a decent authority figure honestly, feels like the C-Verse doesn't have many good ones. But yeah i think you have to find a way to get him out of that main event until he becomes more over.

My last regular save with 2013 was a post-WrestleMania 32 game (based on what my predictions would be; predictions included Shane over Taker, Sasha wins the Women's title, and Kevin Owens retaining) that I did. complete with a brand split, and I stopped regularly playing it over an in-game year later at Money in the Bank.

Think I might still do that save for a little bit more, but with TEW2016, I'm planning on doing a similar save, although this time, I'm going by the results of WM32, and mostly basing the post-Mania stories off of real-life, with a few handful of personal changes. Another difference is that instead of a Raw/SmackDown brand split, I'm turning NXT into a brand of its own to control under the WWE moniker, and the developmental company to replace it is an FCW revival. The NXT brand will feature just about all of the characters who appear on TV-aired episodes as well as any indy talent I plan on bringing in, and FCW will feature the lower-ranked individuals who haven't had much TV screen time or haven't had any at all, spending time in the Performance Center, plus any more young rookies that haven't been picked up, and a few trainers (Jason Alberts/A-Train, Sara Amato/Del Rey, Adam Pearce) to mix around with in the ring as wrestlers.

I did a WWE/NXT brand-split thing before in 2013, but I kinda fazed out of doing it after a while. This time, I'll probably put more devotion into it, especially since I won't be starting this until I have the full version next week; can't start on April until then.

First Game for 2016 I created an regional-level company in Australia and alongside it created two wrestlers who I pretty much god-mode, giving the awesome stats and maximized their Star Quality, with the idea being to build the promotion around those two. Anyway after the first day both of them got signed by 21CW....to written deals. Maybe I made them a little too good.

First Game for 2016 I created an regional-level company in Australia and alongside it created two wrestlers who I pretty much god-mode, giving the awesome stats and maximized their Star Quality, with the idea being to build the promotion around those two. Anyway after the first day both of them got signed by 21CW....to written deals. Maybe I made them a little too good.

Why didn't you make them loyal to you are make them only active in Aussie??? lol

What I really wanna do with my current day wwe mod I've installed into tew 2016, is being back al snow sandman and terry funk and baaaaalls Mahoney, and book them to have a big hardcore match on raw as my main event. And watch it get terrible ratings cos it's not PG enough. Ah well, I'd quite enjoy it.

Or maybe I can try and set myself the ultimate challenge of getting fandango to main even wrestlemania one year, slow build..... Slow build....

Or if I wanna try the impossible, I could try and get roman reigns over.

So many options of where to go..

What I really wanna do with my current day wwe mod I've installed into tew 2016, is being back al snow sandman and terry funk and baaaaalls Mahoney, and book them to have a big hardcore match on raw as my main event. And watch it get terrible ratings cos it's not PG enough. Ah well, I'd quite enjoy it.

Or maybe I can try and set myself the ultimate challenge of getting fandango to main even wrestlemania one year, slow build..... Slow build....

Or if I wanna try the impossible, I could try and get roman reigns over.

So many options of where to go..

I've got some bad news for you if you want to bring Balls Mahoney in on a current day mod...