Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

Okay, so after meddling a lot and starting several save games, I'm going to finally start one and settle on it long term. One question first though...

What most effects my chances of meddling to create positive relationships? Is it my Leadership skill? Or my User Character's starting personality? Or something else entirely??

This is one (brilliant) new feature of the game I am just really struggling to work out.

I looked around but couldn't find a satisfying answer to this. Sometimes I'll get this note after a match, "worker was treated with utter contempt". Was wondering what the cause of a crowd treating a worker with utter contempt, hatred, or whatever the note says. I'm playing as SNP right now so I know vocal crowds probably has something to do with it.

I looked around but couldn't find a satisfying answer to this. Sometimes I'll get this note after a match, "worker was treated with utter contempt". Was wondering what the cause of a crowd treating a worker with utter contempt, hatred, or whatever the note says. I'm playing as SNP right now so I know vocal crowds probably has something to do with it.

It has to do with the worker having bad performance stats, namely basics or psychology.

What would be the ideal setting for 1997-98 era ratings and buyrates? Or modern era REAL WORLD buyrates?

Ie:

National-Global - 3.5-4.5 range

National-Global PPV - 0.7 to 1.7 range

There were some speculating about ideal network sizes, as well as units.

Edit/Delete Message

Expense.

I'm running QAW in an alliance with AAA, WTW (my dev fed), and LLX (my other dev fed, set as a child company) and AAA borrowed the tag titles to put them on The A-List then I signed them away and the only other promotion to use the title was WTW (they put the World title on Christy Higgins and the midcard singles title on Juliette King). I mainly have to borrow the titles (world & X-Division) to have it defended at all. I'm guessing it's because the expense of borrowing the title (and champion) is more than AAA is willing to pay.

Haven't gotten through much, but I set up an alliance like that (QAW, CILL, AAA and my created fed) on day one. At their first show, AAA crowned the inaugural champ for the midcard title.

Not sure if it makes a difference (don't think it would), but I just set it up as a trading alliance.

Only now do I think of questions that have probably been asked years ago but quickly searching through old "Small Question" threads doesn't seem to give the correct results so, I've gotten 2 workers generated that have no picture and the connection between them is their race is Other, one is Canadian the other Irish, so I guess my question is what would the Other race fall under?

People not having pics, for whatever reason, really puts me off giving them a shot lol.

Apparently, the post didn't come through the first time:

Is there a way to resurrect closed companies once you're already in the game? When I go to create it tells me there's already a company with that name in the database. Is there somewhere else I need to go first to bring one back (if possible)?

Expense.

I'm running QAW in an alliance with AAA, WTW (my dev fed), and LLX (my other dev fed, set as a child company) and AAA borrowed the tag titles to put them on The A-List then I signed them away and the only other promotion to use the title was WTW (they put the World title on Christy Higgins and the midcard singles title on Juliette King). I mainly have to borrow the titles (world & X-Division) to have it defended at all. I'm guessing it's because the expense of borrowing the title (and champion) is more than AAA is willing to pay.

I simmed it for a third time and the tag belts were used a few times. This is a disappointing feature. I was hoping it would tie the woman's promotions together.

Hi Adam, something I've noticed that you can hopefully work into the next patch.

When a worker is on a Freestyle Angle and set to "Off Screen", they don't appear in the unused wrestlers in the Analysis summary anymore, however when it's a normal angle they still do (as I'm sure it's supposed to work).

Is this a simple fix??

Hi Adam, something I've noticed that you can hopefully work into the next patch.

When a worker is on a Freestyle Angle and set to "Off Screen", they don't appear in the unused wrestlers in the Analysis summary anymore, however when it's a normal angle they still do (as I'm sure it's supposed to work).

Is this a simple fix??

You might be better off posting that in the Tech Support section.

I remember in the Developer's Journal that there was something about being able to offer tryout matches to certain workers. Is that as simple as making a one-appearance PPA contract or do I need to do something else?

It says it in the Player's Handbook under "Hiring Workers." The contract is considered a tryout contract if it is less than three months AND three or less appearances.

In PM mode while booking a show there is an option toward the bottom of the list on the left that says hire local workers. That brings up a list of workers, in the current location you have selected to hold your show, for you to hire for the night.

Searching Worker Names in the Picture Section

Am I crazy or, in TEW 2013, when you used to look through the various pictures for different workers, each letter you typed would be remembered?

So if I was looking for a Tommy Cornell alt and I typed "T" it would take me to the T section. Then is if I typed an "O" it would take me to the "To" section. In TEW 2016, each letter you type resets the search. So typing "T" takes you to the T section, but if you type "O" it moves you to the O section.

Am I misremembering this, or did it change?

Quick question:

What happened to the Mainstream Hernandez/Kirk Jameson tag team? It's been scrubbed from the database completely.

It seems to happen to a few occasional teams when a new database comes out for whatever reason

I remember Mainstram and Erik Strong being a team way back in the day.

So, is there any requirement for larger companies to have multiple referees/road agents or B-level broadcast teams, or is that just a realism thing?

No, there isn't. I just like to keep one back-up for each out-of-ring role just in case something happens to the 1st string worker. For example, if my referee dies at the day of the show, I don't have to assign a ref without any skills, but instead have at least a decent backup.

Am I crazy or, in TEW 2013, when you used to look through the various pictures for different workers, each letter you typed would be remembered?

So if I was looking for a Tommy Cornell alt and I typed "T" it would take me to the T section. Then is if I typed an "O" it would take me to the "To" section. In TEW 2016, each letter you type resets the search. So typing "T" takes you to the T section, but if you type "O" it moves you to the O section.

Am I misremembering this, or did it change?

Are you typing quick enough? :p If you wait a second between letters, it'll reset.