Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I'm running 1 or 2 shows a month as a small company. Do all main eventers need to be on every show to keep their morale up? When I left someone off a card he got pissed but I'd like some wiggle room to rotate people in and out a bit.

I saw someone answered this. However, depending on how willing you are to be "unreal", there is an option to turn this mechanic off. The workers will not complain for being left off a card. I use it in my WotI TEW 2016 save because with so many past, present, and future stars, my roster grew to an immense size and AEW have only risen to cult size. I have way too many workers, and something like 12 proper tag teams. However, they are all on pay-per-show contracts instead of monthly. So, I just look at it as they have all agreed to work when called upon, but are free to work with other companies.

• 1 month later...
For a 16-minute main-event match for a TV-show, would you use any specific road-agent notes? Like all-out match or something? 'Cause I keep getting grades in the high 70's/low 80's, which is weird given they are main-eventers. I suppose, if their popularity is only in low 80's, I can't expect match grade much higher.

• 2 months later...

Hello friends. I am trying and failing badly to get TEW 2016 to run on my MAC.

I've got Wineskin downloaded but that's where the success ends.

Step 2 is press the + button to install new engines. And nothing happens at all.

I've tried a bunch of different workarounds and whatnot, nothing works for me.

I'm running Big Sur 11.6.7

If anyone has managed to get this going, I would really appreciate the help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/30/2022 at 4:04 PM, Temes1066 said:

Can you check for Tag Team chemistry with 3vs3 matches?

There are no chemistry feature for trios.

Chemistry are only available for:

Wrestler A teaming with Wrestler B

Wrestler A fighting Wrestler B

Manager A managing Wrestler A

Announcer A announcing with Announcer B

1 hour ago, croakyveseel said:

Having issues - can not go into game, it worked fine in the morning then at night nothing, have re installed and when I start in admin mode nothing happens, help wanted

The technical support forum is further down the board. See the FAQ there for how to check your DEP settings. Also try unlicensing and relicensing. If neither of those work, create a new thread in that forum.

On 11/10/2022 at 4:36 PM, Gungner said:

The workaround is to end the relationship and wait until the promotion goes out of business.

How long this takes depends on the finances + the owners wealth + the number of bank warnings. I assume that also company size and company prestige is part of the calculations.

If you want to speed this up you can add a economic crash narrative with the editor and then import it to your save.

9 hours ago, Kubikiri Asa said:

The workaround is to end the relationship and wait until the promotion goes out of business.

How long this takes depends on the finances + the owners wealth + the number of bank warnings. I assume that also company size and company prestige is part of the calculations.

If you want to speed this up you can add a economic crash narrative with the editor and then import it to your save.

Thanks. It's better than nothing I guess :)
I was just wondering how to close down NXT UK, to simulate real life :)

20 hours ago, Gungner said:

Thanks. It's better than nothing I guess :)
I was just wondering how to close down NXT UK, to simulate real life :)

I would prefer if there was a hard close feature like for broadcasters and venues or a hard close narratives option.

I believe the promotion will close when the bank warnings counter reach 9.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Sorry, tried to search but can't find anything.

How do you guys book two-day events? I'm playing as CGC and they have Wrestlefestival Nights 1 and 2, and it's two separate dates and not a single booking, and I've had some workers get mad because they weren't booked for one of the nights.

Please help! Thanks.

12 hours ago, michgcs said:

Sorry, tried to search but can't find anything.

How do you guys book two-day events? I'm playing as CGC and they have Wrestlefestival Nights 1 and 2, and it's two separate dates and not a single booking, and I've had some workers get mad because they weren't booked for one of the nights.

Please help! Thanks.

Create a event for day 1, then create a event for day 2 and then inactivate left off show complaints