Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

So... how do you guys handle rifts in the Locker Room. I've just had Triple H cause Simmering Tension with Owen Hart against about ten other guys. What's your best strategy for handling this??

Try and Meddle to improve Triple H and Hart's relationship?? Send Owen Hart on holiday?? Fire Triple H?? (I won't be doing the last one BTW)

Didn't get a single answer on this, although I'm still keen to hear other people's experiences and how they handled similar situations. Perhaps I'm posting this in the wrong thread??

Anyway, I've tried meddling between Triple H and Owen to patch it up but that's never had an effect. With the amount of people with tension with Owen now I'm thinking of giving him three months holiday to see if it will go away and running a "Owen gets hit by car" story. Thoughts??

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>No.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Cheers.</p>

<p>File Sizes</p><p> </p><p>

For some reason, when I download the Full Retail Game, or the Convert Demo to Retail Game, It won't go through. A message comes up saying "File Expected Size: 123456789, File Returned Size: 123456788, and it stops the download. Has anyone else had this problem, and/or how can I fix it?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Nickman" data-cite="The Nickman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Didn't get a single answer on this, although I'm still keen to hear other people's experiences and how they handled similar situations. Perhaps I'm posting this in the wrong thread??<p> </p><p> Anyway, I've tried meddling between Triple H and Owen to patch it up but that's never had an effect. With the amount of people with tension with Owen now I'm thinking of giving him three months holiday to see if it will go away and running a "Owen gets hit by car" story. Thoughts??</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I had a similar situation between Nash and Piper in TNA. Nash managed to turn most of the roster against Piper before I finally just gave up and let Roddy's contract run out. You may have to choose one.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Captain2" data-cite="Captain2" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I had a similar situation between Nash and Piper in TNA. Nash managed to turn most of the roster against Piper before I finally just gave up and let Roddy's contract run out. You may have to choose one.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think I have to choose Triple H to be perfectly honest. I just tried to meddle again and now they hate each other.</p><p> </p><p> I'll try the three month holiday thing with Owen first, see if some of the tension notes don't go away.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Nickman" data-cite="The Nickman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Didn't get a single answer on this, although I'm still keen to hear other people's experiences and how they handled similar situations. Perhaps I'm posting this in the wrong thread??<p> </p><p> Anyway, I've tried meddling between Triple H and Owen to patch it up but that's never had an effect. With the amount of people with tension with Owen now I'm thinking of giving him three months holiday to see if it will go away and running a "Owen gets hit by car" story. Thoughts??</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Right now i'm dealing with a problem with Fuyuko Higa and Chiyeko Kita. Fuyokodid the same with to Chiyeko and really turned a lot of people on her. I tried to patch things up between them but only made them hate each other. They way I kinda worked things out is slowly I started patching up the simmering tension select key workers. I also have clique of positive influence workers that I put together though positive meddling and they are kinda spreading on their own now. I have kinda written off Higa's backstage BS just something to deal with because she easily part of my new magic 3.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DK1105" data-cite="DK1105" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Right now i'm dealing with a problem with Fuyuko Higa and Chiyeko Kita. Fuyokodid the same with to Chiyeko and really turned a lot of people on her. I tried to patch things up between them but only made them hate each other. They way I kinda worked things out is slowly I started patching up the simmering tension select key workers. I also have clique of positive influence workers that I put together though positive meddling and they are kinda spreading on their own now. I have kinda written off Higa's backstage BS just something to deal with because she easily part of my new magic 3.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You know, I contemplated trying to knock off some of the tension notes between Owen and everybody, but there's just so many of them so I took the "easy route" and tried to patch up Triple H and Owen a few times, but like you it only caused them to hate each other!</p><p> </p><p> Will try the "positive clique" route now while Owen is on holiday. Thanks heaps for your input. Man, I'm LOVING this game!!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Nickman" data-cite="The Nickman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You know, I contemplated trying to knock off some of the tension notes between Owen and everybody, but there's just so many of them so I took the "easy route" and tried to patch up Triple H and Owen a few times, but like you it only caused them to hate each other!<p> </p><p> Will try the "positive clique" route now while Owen is on holiday. Thanks heaps for your input. Man, I'm LOVING this game!!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No problem. Right now i'm sitting at a 92% backstage even with a fair number of negative relationship,recent backstage problems and no positive backstage rules. With having just 4 people with strong friendships you end up 10 positive relationships. I really focus on having a healthy backstage.</p><p> </p><p> Update: 2 days passed and now I'm up to 100% and have gotten the Hatred down to a dislike. ^_^</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DK1105" data-cite="DK1105" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>No problem. Right now i'm sitting at a 92% backstage even with a fair number of negative relationship,recent backstage problems and no positive backstage rules. With having just 4 people with strong friendships you end up 10 positive relationships. I really focus on having a healthy backstage.<p> </p><p> Update: 2 days passed and now I'm up to 100% and have gotten the Hatred down to a dislike. ^_^</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I love the new backstage management. I had to let Richie Riggins go because El Hijo Del Neutron hated him and kept turning the entire locker room again Richie. It was worse, because when I fired Richie, it caused Samael The Accuser to get upset because he was friends with Richie, but he was also friends with El Hijo, so I kind of wanna know how that dynamic would work between the three of them.</p><p> </p><p> All in all Richie ended up with dislike relationships with two other people on my roster, I think when positive meddling to try and get rid of the shimmering tension backfired.</p>

<p>Shawn Gonzalez?</p><p> </p><p>

I know he is dead, but he isn't in the FCW Hall of Fame which I would have expected him to be there since he has passed. My question is.. can I put him in while I'm playing the game through editor or would I have to be playing as them to do so. I just think it'd be fitting.</p>

Anyone know what the precise criteria is for independent shows being held in a area? I'm running a completely organic game and i'm seeing plenty of months with no shows being run in a particular area despite that area having 100+ unemployed workers? Lack of unemployed backstage types, maybe?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tweek It" data-cite="Tweek It" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I know he is dead, but he isn't in the FCW Hall of Fame which I would have expected him to be there since he has passed. My question is.. can I put him in while I'm playing the game through editor or would I have to be playing as them to do so. I just think it'd be fitting.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You don't even need to go into the editor, just go to FCW's HoF and induct him (of course, you'll need to do it in the editor for it to occur in all future saves, because he totally should be there IMO).</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Ben_91" data-cite="Ben_91" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Does having no titles for the first few months of your local fed have a negative impact?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Nope, the personal assistant will moan at you, but there's no actual "you have no titles" penalty.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RobinVanDutch" data-cite="RobinVanDutch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is it in any way possible to only book 1 show of a company. Like, I would like to only book Smackdown for the WWE, is this somehow possible instead of having to book all the shows?<p> </p><p> Is it also possible to skip a show, like have it be automated.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Using auto-booker, available on the booking screen, will let you do either of the above.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dr_Avalanche" data-cite="Dr_Avalanche" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Does the fog of war easen up with time? I've had workers in my promotion for three weeks and have seen some of them over multiple fights, but I still don't know any more about their actual attributes.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Eases up but takes a while and depends on size of company and how many matches they work.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KingAj" data-cite="KingAj" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Anybody know how do a cash in mid match? Im trying to use the midway/late addition road agent note but its not coming up in the road agent options during single matches? Its only appearing during tag matches?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You need it to be a triple threat match.</p>