Mods By Fleisch

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Vagrant" data-cite="Vagrant" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Despite internet reports that were out there last week, Taynara Conti worked the NXT live event in Florida this weekend so she is still with NXT.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> JD Drake also worked an NXT house show over the weekend. IDK if he's signed or just there to rep evolve but it's something to watch either way</p>

Would love to see Alex Zayne added to the mod, since he is a staple of GCW and seems to be getting a prominent role in the New Japan US expansion too. While you're at it, would also love to see Blake Christian in the mod. Adding them in time for TEW 2020 would be really cool.

On a side note for Fleisch, I'm not much of a poster but I've been using this mod since TEW 2016 came out and just wanna say how thankful I am for everything you (and Southside_Hitmen for that matter) have been doing the past several years. You guys rock.

Aye, he's getting quite a big role in ROH as well by the looks of it with a win over Bandido.

Got to admit I'm super hyped for this new release, especially with Effy and Danhausen being added. I'm gonna do a GCW save until TEW 2020 hits, I think.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MrHYD" data-cite="MrHYD" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Will their be a Flashpoint 2k20 mod? This is by far the best mod in TEW in my opinion and would love to see an update.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not sure if I'll get one out for TEW2016 yet BUT I do have plans for one when TEW2020 comes out. I'm still working on Flashpoint 2002 at the minute alongside RWC which basically takes all my free mod time</p><p> .</p>

Aye, he's getting quite a big role in ROH as well by the looks of it with a win over Bandido.

Got to admit I'm super hyped for this new release, especially with Effy and Danhausen being added. I'm gonna do a GCW save until TEW 2020 hits, I think.

Is there any Mod so far which really covers the GCW for TEW 2016? Even in the RWC Mod the GCW Roster is so damn. small.

Is there any Mod so far which really covers the GCW for TEW 2016? Even in the RWC Mod the GCW Roster is so damn. small.

1) Links to other mods in post #2. Or go search the forums.

2) Asking someone to point you to a better mod in someone else's thread is just rude and a middle finger to that person.

3) Your comment doesn't help with GCW being improved because you give no constructive feedback whatsoever.

Also the core roster of GCW is small in real life. Most people have made 1 appearance for the company this year despite them holding 7 shows so who are the missing regulars I should be putting on their roster? The only people who have appeared on all 7 are Chris Dickinson, Jimmy Lloyd & Matthew Justice. The only one missing from the roster of those 3 from last release is Dickinson. SHLAK has made 6 appearances this year and he is on the roster. Blake Christian & KTB need adding - as they have made 5. Danny Havoc needs to be added to the roster (I know) as he has made 50% of their shows so far. Are there any other regulars who have made 50% or more of their shows? If so can you provide any information on them? I added GCW because majority of people wanted them as a replacement. I don't follow them so rely on others to help me update them.

1) Links to other mods in post #2. Or go search the forums.

2) Asking someone to point you to a better mod in someone else's thread is just rude and a middle finger to that person.

3) Your comment doesn't help with GCW being improved because you give no constructive feedback whatsoever.

Also the core roster of GCW is small in real life. Most people have made 1 appearance for the company this year despite them holding 7 shows so who are the missing regulars I should be putting on their roster? The only people who have appeared on all 7 are Chris Dickinson, Jimmy Lloyd & Matthew Justice. The only one missing from the roster of those 3 from last release is Dickinson. SHLAK has made 6 appearances this year and he is on the roster. Blake Christian & KTB need adding - as they have made 5. Danny Havoc needs to be added to the roster (I know) as he has made 50% of their shows so far. Are there any other regulars who have made 50% or more of their shows? If so can you provide any information on them? I added GCW because majority of people wanted them as a replacement. I don't follow them so rely on others to help me update them.

First of all I would like to apologize if my contribution came across a bit strange. I didn't mean anything bad by it, I was just a little disappointed that somehow nobody really cares about the GCW. But I also understand that the product of the GCW is just not for everyone.

Now to my constructive ideas about the GCW:

Wrestles which should be added imo.

Takashi Sasaki (3 Appearances in 2020, 2 in 2019)

Blake Christian (5 in 2020, 13 in 2019)

Danny Havoc (4 in 2020, 1 in 2019)

Effy (3 in 2020, 9 in 2019) *Also got an own Show for Wrestlemania Weekend at GCW*

Isami Kodaka (3 in 2020, 2 in 2019)

Orin Veidt (3 in 2020, 8 in 2019)

AJ Gray (2 in 2020, 7 in 2019)

Alex Zayne (2 in 2020, 11 in 2019)

Mance Warner (2 in 2020, 12 in 2019)

Masashi Takeda (2 in 2020, 5 in 2019)

Joey Janela (Announced for several Shows in 2020, came back at #RunRickeyRun, also does the Spring Break at Wrestlemania Weekend again)

Marko Stunt (Came back at #RunRickeyRun also)

Logan Stunt (7 in 2019, brother of Marko Stunt!)

Homicide (6 in 2019)

Chris Dickinson (7 in 2020, 12 in 2019)

Gregory Iron (New Stable Member of Rickey Shane Page, Stable called 44.OH!)

Eddy Only (New Stable Member of Rickey Shane Page, Stable called 44.OH!)

Atticus Cogar (New Stable Member of Rickey Shane Page, Stable called 44.OH!)

Dewey Donavan (Manager of Nick Gage)

G-Raver (Made an short comeback at #RunRickeyRun but is still injured)

Jordan Oliver (1 in 2020, 10 in 2019, Part of "Young, Dumb & Broke Stable)

Charlie Tiger (Part of "Young, Dumb & Broke Stable)

Ellis Taylor (Part of "Young, Dumb & Broke Stable)

Griffin McCoy (Part of "Young, Dumb & Broke Stable)

KTB (5 in 2020, 23 in 2019)

Marcus Crane (11 in 2019, appeared on #RunRickeyRun after Shlak vs. Danny Havoc)

Nate Webb (2 in 2020, 11 in 2019)

Shane Mercer (1 in 2020, 13 in 2019)

Mance Warner (3 in 2020, 13 in 2019)

Kevin Gill (Main Commentator at GCW, 2nd Commentator is always any touring Wrestler, often Joey Janela)

Wrestles which should be removed imo.

Aeroboy (2 in 2019)

PCO (Is regular at ROH under contract, doesn't compete for GCW anymore, Brett Lauderdale didn't made an Statement on the Title Situation so far)

Some things that I will love to see added in next update:

-M.V.P is now officially signed with WWE as a Producer(I will now change his Status to Occasional Wrestler as Somethimes and Road Agent as Usually,that will allow to use his as In Ring Talent when that is needed)

-Grado's Born Month and Year should be changed to June 1988,and Debut Year to be set as April 2004.

-Also I'm confused with Tyrus(aka Brodus Clay) Born Year,according to various sites he was born on February 21,1973(Wikipedia,Cagematch,etc.) but in data and according to Pro Wrestling Wikia he was Born on February 21, 1980.So is Tyrus 40 or 47 years old?It's a real mystery.

-I think that Retirement Age that was set in data for The Undertaker,Kane and Big Show should be set to Random.Doesen't really help for them to retire quicker,it's just helping them lose their stats quicker(which is dumb)

-Also Decline Age for Triple H to be set to I think 44-45,doesent help alot I know but at least game will not say that he is 10 years past his prime.

-And I think you should also set Decline Age for Edge(I know he didn't had a One on One Match since return) but you can set him to begin declining in year or two to give us time to book some dream matches without a worry that he has Declining Physical Abilities.Also don't forget to up his Physical Condition(his Head is on 49% and Body on 45%,shouldn't be that bad :) ) and if you can to increase his pop a little bit,at least to 80 or 82.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll add it to the to do list soon. I won't be working on the data until Friday (it is currently with Southside getting the fixes/changes he wanted to do done).

I did say I wouldn't be taking requests on adding anyone else to the data, but that was largely ignored, so I relented, added a few more, but again, it appears that isn't enough so now here are your choices as I feel the community can make a decision on release;

1) You can all have a March update as planned with those workers who are currently in and that have been added, or

2) I can put the people in everyone is requesting and you can have a May update instead (depending on how many more requests for workers we receive).

Now onto what I actually wanted to post, the future of RWC on TEW 2020...

It will be reverting back to a 50 promotion MAX database. It means that 4 promotions will be cut from the data as it is currently at 54 active companies. The worker count will NOT exceed 3100 (1600 more than I intended for this mod). I will be clearing out workers I don't feel people even use so that 3100 cut off, may be reduced to 3000 or less.

I won't be taking requests on which promotions will be in the data going forward. I will be deciding which promotions I want to keep, and which I want to cull. I will still listen to feedback on what needs fixing/updating as I believe that can only make the mod better but no requests on promotion additions. For workers I will accept requests up until 1 week before release. That gives people 6-10 weeks (depending on release schedule) to request people who are missing from promotions only. After that, any requests made will not make it in. Any requests for people not working for a promotion in the data will have the same answer "no". People are free to add their own things to the mod, whether it be an add on to share with the community, or just for their own games. I have no issue with that.

A little (un)known secret is that I actually HATE playing RWC. I've not sat and properly played my mod past the odd test play since 2018. As such I felt I either had to get it back to a state where I want to play it, or stop altogether.

Hopefully we can get this mod streamlined and back to being fun to play again. :)

Thanks for the feedback. I'll add it to the to do list soon. I won't be working on the data until Friday (it is currently with Southside getting the fixes/changes he wanted to do done).

I did say I wouldn't be taking requests on adding anyone else to the data, but that was largely ignored, so I relented, added a few more, but again, it appears that isn't enough so now here are your choices as I feel the community can make a decision on release;

1) You can all have a March update as planned with those workers who are currently in and that have been added, or

2) I can put the people in everyone is requesting and you can have a May update instead (depending on how many more requests for workers we receive).

Now onto what I actually wanted to post, the future of RWC on TEW 2020...

It will be reverting back to a 50 promotion MAX database. It means that 4 promotions will be cut from the data as it is currently at 54 active companies. The worker count will NOT exceed 3100 (1600 more than I intended for this mod). I will be clearing out workers I don't feel people even use so that 3100 cut off, may be reduced to 3000 or less.

I won't be taking requests on which promotions will be in the data going forward. I will be deciding which promotions I want to keep, and which I want to cull. I will still listen to feedback on what needs fixing/updating as I believe that can only make the mod better but no requests on promotion additions. For workers I will accept requests up until 1 week before release. That gives people 6-10 weeks (depending on release schedule) to request people who are missing from promotions only. After that, any requests made will not make it in. Any requests for people not working for a promotion in the data will have the same answer "no". People are free to add their own things to the mod, whether it be an add on to share with the community, or just for their own games. I have no issue with that.

A little (un)known secret is that I actually HATE playing RWC. I've not sat and properly played my mod past the odd test play since 2018. As such I felt I either had to get it back to a state where I want to play it, or stop altogether.

Hopefully we can get this mod streamlined and back to being fun to play again. :)

I'd personally go with option 1. Only because once May rolls around I hope I'll be enjoying some TEW 2020.

I think the promotion removals and worker cap is a sensible thing to do.

I have always had fun with RWC!

<p>I am currently collating all the info into the spreadsheet as we come to the final few hours of updating over today and tomorrow. Sorry to say, but if it hasn't been mentioned here now, it isn't something that will be getting done this go around (unless it is game breaking). I will get the Super Showdown changes in (if there are any).</p><p> </p><p>

Southside_Hitmen has made lots of edits to the Joshi scene as well as tidying up the tournament histories for Japan/Mexico. A further 60+ rows worth of edits us to over 350 edits/fixes/additions in total so far.</p><p> </p><p>

The data is back with me and my priority is to get everything currently mentioned, done - or as much of it as is humanly possible (GCW might not have the workers missing from the database added for example, but I'll try to update best I can based on what has been advised).</p><p> </p><p>

Look for release sometime Saturday 29th February (likely mid afternoon/early evening UK time).</p>

I registered here just to say thank you to Fleisch and everyone else who has helped on this mod for so long, dedicating hours and hours of their time to it. Much appreciated! And can't wait to play the newest version.

Glad you are enjoying it. Hopefully the last release tomorrow will be something people enjoy.

I registered here just to say thank you to Fleisch and everyone else who has helped on this mod for so long, dedicating hours and hours of their time to it. Much appreciated! And can't wait to play the newest version.

Gonna second this. I can't wait for the release tomorrow and I hope you'll bring RWC back for TEW 2020!