The EffVerse [Hype Thread]

<p>Name: Jack Lux</p><p>

Short Name: Jack Lux </p><p>

Bio: A promising young and upcoming ring technician in the world of wrestling </p><p> </p><p>

Picture: </p><p> </p><p>

Born: May 1993</p><p>

Set to Debut: July 2011</p><p> </p><p>

Sexuality: Straight </p><p>

Race: Hispanic</p><p>

Nationality: American</p><p>

Based In: Los Angeles </p><p>

Style: Technician </p><p>

Size: Muscular Middleweight </p><p>

Min. Size: Lightweight</p><p>

Max. Size: Light Heavyweight</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Face Gimmick: Technical Wizard</p><p>

Heel Gimmick: Scoundrel </p><p>

Mask (If any):</p><p>

Hair: Yes</p><p> </p><p>

Moveset</p><p>

Primary: Bad Lux - Pin</p><p>

Secondary: S.O.L - Submission</p><p>

Uber Finisher: Bad Lux off the Top Rope - Pin</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Personality:</p><p>

(Original/Random/Normal Wrestler/Class Act/Jerk/Egomaniac Star/Grizzled Veteran/Free Spirit/<strong>Company Man</strong>/Party Animal/Rookie/Master Politician/Perfectly Balanced)</p><p> </p><p>

Lifestyle</p><p>

Smoking: No</p><p>

Drinking: Yes</p><p>

Soft Drug: Former</p><p>

Hard Drug: No</p><p>

Steroid: No</p><p>

Law Problems: No</p><p>

Religious: No</p><p> </p><p>

PerformanceFace: 70 </p><p>

Heel: 85</p><p>

Cool: 90</p><p>

Cocky: 90</p><p>

Crazy: 35</p><p>

Legit: 65</p><p>

Comedy: 15</p><p>

Weasel: 10</p><p>

Brute: 10</p><p>

Weird: 25</p><p>

Wholesome: 45</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Skills</p><p>

Brawling: 15</p><p>

Puro: 15</p><p>

Hardcore: 0 </p><p>

Chain: 70</p><p>

Mat: 65</p><p>

Sub: 70</p><p>

Aerial: 5</p><p>

Flash: 10</p><p>

Basics: 60</p><p>

Psych: 50</p><p>

Safety: 50</p><p>

Consistency: 45</p><p>

Selling: 45</p><p>

Athleticism: 65</p><p>

Power: 40</p><p>

Stamina: 75 </p><p>

Toughness: 15</p><p>

Resilience: 40</p><p>

Mic: 70</p><p>

Charisma: 70</p><p>

Acting: 70</p><p>

Star Quality: 35</p><p>

Sex Appeal: 60</p><p>

Menace: 0</p><p>

Announcing: 0</p><p>

Colour: 0</p><p>

Refereeing: 0</p><p>

Respect: 10</p><p>

Total: 1100</p><p> </p><p>

Active Areas: Everywhere</p><p> </p><p>

Languages: English - Fluently, Spanish - Fluently</p>

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

America (so far)

http://i.imgur.com/by1tmej.jpg

In 2000, the war between Motor City Wrestling, World Class Wrestling Federation, Omega Championship Wrestling and Intense Championship Wrestling Federation looked to have no end in sight when the wrestling world was shocked to its core by the announcement that the four promotions would be merging to form one company, Legacy Pro Wrestling. With a star-studded roster that no other company in the United States could possibly hope to compete with, LPW exploded in popularity and solidified Sports Entertainment as the American standard of wrestling.

http://i.imgur.com/SocsnRr.jpg

Legacy Pro Wrestling's dominance of the American wrestling scene came at a price as the smaller companies fell by the wayside and by 2002, the independents were practically nonexistent. Sensing the impending crisis, Darren Morris (former owner of the ICWF) established New Legends of Wrestling as LPW's official development league to teach the new generations the "proper" way to work.

http://i.imgur.com/EnGHGcA.jpg

The sleaziest promotion in America, maybe even the whole world, WAR (Without Any Restraint) was founded by Vic Biggs as part of his ongoing efforts to exploit the drunk and desperate. Acting almost as a combination of his "Chicks Gone Mad" and "Backyard Brawls" videos, WAR is built around violent matches between possible masochists while attractive women wear skimpy clothes at ringside and wait to have said clothes torn off. Even as rumors swirl of rampant drug and alcohol abuse backstage, WAR has built a rabid cult following in less than two years.

http://i.imgur.com/UwEXINY.jpg

Founded in 2003 by oil magnate Bill Flaire, Pro Wrestling Revolution is the first post-LPW company to potentially challenge for the top spot in the country. Marketing themselves as the edgier alternative to LPW, PWR has established a strong fanbase of people tired of the bigger promotion's dominance but still struggle to gain enough mainstream acceptance to truly challenge LPW's dominance. Undaunted, Flaire continues to treat the "war" as anything but one sided, with PWR shows regularly featuring thinly veiled cheap shots at their enemy.

http://i.imgur.com/4cTY5mh.jpg

Lone Star Wrestling is a throwback to family friendly traditional wrestling. LSW was created in 2007 by "Cowboy" Bob Bryan and has steadily built up a loyal fanbase with their straightforward storytelling, solid wrestling and heaps of unabashed patriotism. In an attempt to broaden their appeal, LSW has been experimenting with adding lucha libre to their shows with mixed results.

• 2 weeks later...

Canada (so far)

http://i.imgur.com/GVNOCIY.jpg

GLORY Pro was the creation of Logan Lefèvre. Originally intended to be a "super indy" where all the top Canadian talent could come to showcase their skills, it has slowly evolved into something much larger.

Lefèvre used his drawing power as the top star until 2007, enabling the company to grow to where it is today. Over the past decade, GLORY Pro's growth has stagnated, as they've been unable to find a legitimate attraction. While the talent in the promotion is good, their ability to find that top star will determine whether or not they become more than just a "super indy."

http://i.imgur.com/Cg6N09R.jpg

In late 2015, after a highly publicized pay dispute with Logan Lefèvre, Dwight Churchill shocked GLORY fans by walking out on the company with rumors running rampant that he was headed to America. Instead, on New Year's Day, Churchill announced the creation of Toronto Pro Wrestling, an "evolution" of traditional Canadian wrestling. While there has been much buzz about the quality of the wrestling on their shows, TPW currently struggles to draw much of a crowd.

Mexico (so far)

http://i.imgur.com/R42Fo8o.jpg

Bien Conta el Mal began life as a family-friendly indy that functioned mostly as a feeder league for FPLM. BCM narrowly avoided FPLM's fate following the government investigation, but public pressure still forced it to be sold to a new owner. That new owner turned out to be famed Mexican-Italian filmmaker, Lucio del Toro who quickly installed his wife, Samantha Ward as the booker amid scrutiny. However, Samantha turned out to be a brilliant choice as she reinvented BCM as a hard-edged promotion similar to America's PWR, but with a Lucha twist. This reinvention breathed new life into the stagnant company and has positioned them as potentially the next big thing in Mexico.

http://i.imgur.com/4fA51Y4.jpg

Founded by the legendary Esteban Ramirez, Estreno de la Lucha Libre is lucha libre with no frills. Feeling that his beloved sport was moving away from what made it special, Esteban initially created ELL as a place where youngsters could get experience and gain a better understanding of basics. That all changed with the fall of FPLM. Fans hungered for lucha from an honest source and ELL fit the bill. Before he even realized it, Esteban's little promotion that could was now performing to packed houses across Western Mexico.

British Isles (so far)

http://i.imgur.com/KLcvO5c.jpg

For years, staunch traditionalists in the UK did their best to hold down any wrestler that didn't fit within the British technician mold. With attendances dropping and promoters unwilling to change their ways, Tommy Oliver took matters into his own hands and formed Innovation Wrestling Incorporated. Inspired by both the success of LPW in America and Lucha Libre, IWI combined exciting high flyers with colorful characters to create a unique product unlike anything fans had seen before. IWI took the UK and Ireland by storm and quickly cemented itself as the premier British promotion.

http://i.imgur.com/2qeb1v8.jpg

When AirCorp, parent company of some of the largest networks in the UK, announced that they were working on a pilot for a pro wrestling show, many expected something designed to compete with IWI. What we got was The Uproarious Wrestling Show, a bizarre mix of skits, stand-up comedy and just a tiny bit of wrestling. The UWS has infuriated countless wrestling fans across the UK, but is steadily gaining an audience of pop culture junkies and other assorted lazy people.

In an interesting change of pace, the UWS does not hold live events and instead focuses entirely on TV divided into two series each year.

Europe (so far)

http://i.imgur.com/cQFKmPb.jpg

Denmark Championship Wrestling was formed by Danish journeyman and minor national hero, Henrik Jensen after attending a Haus des Schmerzes show. Disgusted by the German company's love of blood and gore and frustrated that such a place was one of the only real companies in Europe to work at, Henrik created DCW as a fun, family friendly alternative where people of all ages can have a good time. Despite HdS fueling Henrik's decision to found DCW, there is no real hostility between the two promotions as neither see the other as an outright rival.

http://i.imgur.com/Vr1oUBU.jpg

When "The Red Baron" Wolfgang Besse retired from wrestling he had one dream; create the most violent wrestling promotion the world had ever seen, the result was Haus des Schmerzes (House of Pain). Buckets of blood are spilled at each and every HdS show and their fans wouldn't have it any other way. What is frequently ignored, however (especially by their many detractors), is that there are some genuinely good matches hidden underneath all the gore.

Japan (so far)

http://i.imgur.com/Jn6RYZV.jpg

Japan has a strong tradition of women's wrestling, but the male-centric promotion wars of the 90's caused that tradition to fall by the wayside. By 2005, there was nowhere (outside of tiny, local shows) for women to wrestle in Japan. To MEGA Sumi, this could not stand and opened Joshi Japan Championship and while the name may be unwieldy to non-Japanese speakers, JJC's wrestling certainly isn't. Providing the same hard-hitting puro as their male counterparts, time will tell if they can restore women's wrestling to prominence in Japan.

http://i.imgur.com/Fus8GZA.jpg

Founded in 2012 by Taiyou Fukuoka as an experiment in blurring the line between MMA and professional wrestling. Kinki Puro Resu (KINKI for short) is built around shoot-style wrestling contests with rounds and judges at ringside. Their roster is undeniably talented, however KINKI currently suffers from trying to please both wrestling and MMA fans, leaving neither entirely satisfied.

http://i.imgur.com/7ubxU97.jpg

Way of the Warrior began life as the underdog to end all underdogs in Japan's cutthroat wars for wrestling supremacy in the 90's, but soon gained momentum on the back of their ace, "The Emperor of Strong Style" Jun Wakamoto. By the turn of the millennium, WOTW was the only one left standing and now an institution in puro. While Wakamoto's career-ending injury just a year later left the company reeling, they soon recovered and though they have not regained the heights they reached with the Emperor, WOTW is still Japan's #1 promotion.

Australia (so far)

http://i.imgur.com/kRCUYLx.jpg

Founded in 2006 by infamous businessman Arnold Race, Down Under Wrestling was designed to cash in on the growing popularity of American wrestling in Australia. Race filled the roster with numerous men from his "legitimate ventures" who had next to no experience in wrestling, but despite this handicap, the complete lack of competition and the expert booking of Preston Horne helped DUW stay afloat. Horne was promoted from booker to owner in 2013 after Race's death from an overdose and immediately overhauled the promotion's roster. Now with actual wrestlers, DUW has gained some forward movement for the first time since its founding.

http://i.imgur.com/34gVfvs.jpg

A brand new company created by a group of friends frustrated with the lack of places to work in the South Pacific. Total Action Zone, despite the acronym, is based in New Zealand and runs shows that have been derided by veterans as a "smark's wet dream" due to the matches being comprised mostly of unconnected high spots and painfully stiff strikes with as little actual grappling as possible. TAZ seems unlikely to ever become more than a struggling indy, but stranger things have happened.

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:36px;"><span style="color:#000080;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><em><strong>We are now accepting character submissions!</strong></em></span></span></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> I'm happy to announce that after putting in 400+ characters, the Effverse is now accepting character submissions. </p><p> </p><p> </p><ul><li>Feel free to submit as many characters as you want, including tag teams.<br /> <br /></li><li>You can use as many skill points as you want for each character, all I ask is that you try to keep it realistic.<br /> <br /></li><li>Give me a brief visual description of the character, but note that the image they end up with may not match 100%<br /> <br /></li><li>Do not tie them to a promotion. This is something that we will handle in balancing the mod as some rosters are already full. If you feel the character must be tied to a promotion, please speak with me via PM and we can discuss.<br /> <br /></li><li>Bios will be slightly adjusted to fit into the Effverse.<br /> <br /></li><li>Skills will likely be adjusted as we balance the game.<br /> <br /></li><li>Please do not submit a character that you've submitted for another mod or that is already part of another mod.<br /> <br /></li><li>Creation of Dojos will be accepted in very rare and limited situations if needed for character creation. You must discuss this with me in advance via PM.<br /> <br /></li><li>I will also accept database files if you'd prefer to put multiple workers in a database that I can import over.<br /></li></ul><p></p><p> </p><p> With that being said, have fun and get to creating.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41209" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Name:</strong><p><strong> Short Name:</strong></p><p><strong> Description:</strong></p><p><strong> Born:</strong></p><p><strong> Debut:</strong></p><p><strong> Gender:</strong></p><p><strong> Sexuality:</strong></p><p><strong> Relationship:</strong></p><p><strong> Race:</strong></p><p><strong> Nationality:</strong></p><p><strong> Based in:</strong></p><p><strong> Status:</strong></p><p><strong> Style:</strong></p><p><strong> Body Type:</strong></p><p><strong> Size:</strong></p><p><strong> Min Size:</strong></p><p><strong> Max Size:</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Bio:</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Face Gimmick:</strong></p><p><strong> Heel Gimmick:</strong></p><p><strong> Mask:</strong></p><p><strong> Hair:</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Favored Roles:</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Active Areas:</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Languages:</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Moveset</span></strong></p><p><strong> Primary:</strong></p><p><strong> Secondary:</strong></p><p><strong> Uber Finisher:</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Alter Ego:</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Lifestyle</span></strong></p><p><strong> Smoking:</strong></p><p><strong> Drinking:</strong></p><p><strong> Soft Drug:</strong></p><p><strong> Hard Drug:</strong></p><p><strong> Steroid:</strong></p><p><strong> Pain Killers:</strong></p><p><strong> Law Problems:</strong></p><p><strong> Religious:</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Personality:</strong></p><p><strong> (Original/Random/Normal Wrestler/Class Act/Jerk/Egomaniac Star/Grizzled Veteran/Free Spirit/Company Man/Party Animal/Rookie/Master Politician/Perfectly Balanced)</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Performance</span></strong></p><p><strong> Face:</strong></p><p><strong> Heel:</strong></p><p><strong> Cool:</strong></p><p><strong> Cocky:</strong></p><p><strong> Crazy:</strong></p><p><strong> Legit:</strong></p><p><strong> Comedy:</strong></p><p><strong> Weasel:</strong></p><p><strong> Brute:</strong></p><p><strong> Weird:</strong></p><p><strong> Wholesome:</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> Skills</span></strong></p><p><strong> Brawling:</strong></p><p><strong> Puro:</strong></p><p><strong> Hardcore:</strong></p><p><strong> Chain:</strong></p><p><strong> Mat:</strong></p><p><strong> Sub:</strong></p><p><strong> Aerial:</strong></p><p><strong> Flash:</strong></p><p><strong> Basics:</strong></p><p><strong> Psych:</strong></p><p><strong> Safety:</strong></p><p><strong> Consistency:</strong></p><p><strong> Selling:</strong></p><p><strong> Athleticism:</strong></p><p><strong> Power:</strong></p><p><strong> Stamina:</strong></p><p><strong> Toughness:</strong></p><p><strong> Resilience:</strong></p><p><strong> Mic:</strong></p><p><strong> Charisma:</strong></p><p><strong> Acting:</strong></p><p><strong> Star Quality:</strong></p><p><strong> Sex Appeal:</strong></p><p><strong> Menace:</strong></p><p><strong> Announcing:</strong></p><p><strong> Colour:</strong></p><p><strong> Refereeing:</strong></p><p><strong> Respect:</strong></p><p><strong> Reputation:</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Any addition information:</strong></p><p><strong> (Teams, relationships, physical, business, etc.)</strong></p></div></blockquote>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Russoswerve69" data-cite="Russoswerve69" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41209" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Name: Jack Lux<p> Short Name: Jack Lux </p><p> Bio: A promising young and upcoming ring technician in the world of wrestling </p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Looks like I never confirmed this, but Lux has been added to the DB.</p>

• 3 weeks later...

<p>Hard drives that decide to die are pretty much the worst.</p><p> </p><p>

Fortunately I backed up the mod last week. So while I definitely lost a few hours of work, I didn't lose it all.</p><p> </p><p>

Now I just have to get all my GDS licenses reset (and redownload everything from Steam). Fun times.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Asaemon
Really looking forward for this project and if you need help with any specific graphics, alts or masked render/renders please PM me and i'll try to help.

Name: DeAndre Gotti

Short Name: DeAndre Gotti

Description: Similar to Tyrese Gibson of music/Fast N Furious with a full goatee bears

Born: February 1992

Debut: July 2010

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Relationship: No

Race: Black

Nationality: American

Based in: Tri-State (USA)

Style: Regular Wrestler

Body Type: Toned

Size: Middleweight

Min Size: Lightweight

Max Size: Light Heavyweight

Bio: "The Dark Truth" DeAndre Gotti is a highly praised up and coming talent from New York City. Starting off as a curtain jurker, it was a series of matches with some respected NYC veterans that caused people to look at him as a potential future star. Packing good powerhouse wrestling style with exceptional technical wrestling ability for his experience alongside the "it" factor to stand out among the pack, Gotti just needs the right push from a major companty

Face Gimmick: Degenerate

Heel Gimmick: Egomaniac

Mask:

Hair: No

Favored Roles: Wrestler

Active Areas: USA, Canada

Languages: Fluent English

Moveset

Primary: Seventh Heaven (Impact)

Secondary: Ogun's Wrath (Submission)

Uber Finisher:

Alter Ego:

Lifestyle

Smoking:0

Drinking:0

Soft Drug:0

Hard Drug:0

Steroid:0

Pain Killers:0

Law Problems:0

Religious:0

Personality: Class Act

(Original/Random/Normal Wrestler/Class Act/Jerk/Egomaniac Star/Grizzled Veteran/Free Spirit/Company Man/Party Animal/Rookie/Master Politician/Perfectly Balanced)

Performance

Face:86

Heel:88

Cool:79

Cocky:81

Crazy:74

Legit:71

Comedy:41

Weasel:67

Brute:61

Weird:66

Wholesome:70

Skills

Brawling:61

Puro:41

Hardcore:50

Chain:71

Mat:73

Sub:72

Aerial:45

Flash:54

Basics:76

Psych:61

Safety:80

Consistency:74

Selling:61

Athleticism:71

Power:74

Stamina:68

Toughness:73

Resilience:81

Mic:61

Charisma:81

Acting:61

Star Quality:78

Sex Appeal:69

Menace:41

Announcing:0

Colour:0

Refereeing:0

Respect:19

Any addition information: Husband of Sasha Campbell, generally well suited for owning a company, not suited for booking, could be any business setting

(Teams, relationships, physical, business, etc.)

Name: Sasha Campbell

Short Name: Sasha Campbell

Description: Looks like Sasha Banks but with dark brown hair

Born:June 1994

Debut: july 2012

Race: Black

Based in: Tri-State (USA)

Style: Regular Wrestler

Size: Small

Min Size: Very Small

Max Size: Small

Bio: "The Goddess of the Mat" Sasha Campbell is a young upstart who is quickly changing the perception of what a female wrestler could be. Starting off as a non-wrestling manager of DeAndre Gotti (whom she later married), she later trained to become a wrestler to fulfill her lifelong dream. Now, a few years later, she still has some work to do before shes big time ready, but her light is as bright as anyones in the industry, even more than her husband's

Face Gimmick: Equality Fighter

Heel Gimmick: Chosen One

Mask:

Hair: Yes

Favored Roles: Wrestler always, Manager sometimes

Active Areas: USA, Canada, Mexico

Languages: English Fluent, rest none

Moveset

Primary: Holy Judgment (Submission)

Secondary:

Uber Finisher:

Alter Ego:

Lifestyle

Drinking:0

Personality:Company Man

(Original/Random/Normal Wrestler/Class Act/Jerk/Egomaniac Star/Grizzled Veteran/Free Spirit/Company Man/Party Animal/Rookie/Master Politician/Perfectly Balanced)

Performance

Face:79

Heel:67

Cool:81

Cocky:72

Crazy:64

Legit:83

Comedy:32

Weasel:53

Brute:21

Weird:53

Wholesome:71

Skills

Brawling:57

Puro:32

Hardcore:21

Chain:49

Mat:41

Sub:54

Aerial:61

Flash:31

Basics:78

Psych:61

Safety:78

Consistency:81

Selling:75

Athleticism:71

Power:41

Stamina:69

Toughness:65

Resilience:75

Mic:69

Charisma:73

Acting:68

Star Quality:89

Sex Appeal:80

Menace:21

Colour:0

Respect:23

Any addition information: Wife of DeAndre Gotti

<p>Name: Jeremiah Gotti</p><p>

Short Name: Jeremiah Gotti</p><p>

Description: A ripped lightweight, complexion like Stephen Curry but with a full black beard</p><p>

Born: July 2008</p><p>

Debut: March 2026</p><p>

Sexuality: Heterosexual</p><p>

Relationship: No</p><p>

Race: Other</p><p>

Based in: Tri State (USA)</p><p>

Style: Cruiserweight</p><p>

Body Type: Ripped</p><p>

Size: Lightweight</p><p>

Min Size:Lightweight</p><p>

Max Size: Middleweight</p><p> </p><p>

Bio: Jeremiah Gotti is the younger paternal brother of DeAndre Gotti, born of Black and Colombian descent. Growing up, he was always a fan of wrestling, and got to see his oldest brothers matches all the time. At age 15, DeAndre began training him, enough to where hes a decent wrestler upon his debut. Not as technically sound as his brother, Jeremiah is however just as much as an all rounder as DeAndre was, with his preference being high flying cruiserweight wrestling.</p><p> </p><p>

Face Gimmick: Dude</p><p>

Heel Gimmick: Chosen One</p><p>

Mask:</p><p>

Favored Roles: Wrestler</p><p> </p><p>

Active Areas: USA, Canada</p><p> </p><p>

Languages: English fluent, Spanish fluent</p><p> </p><p>

Moveset</p><p>

Primary: Phoenix Splash (Impact)</p><p>

Secondary: Ogun's Wrath (Submission)</p><p>

Uber Finisher:</p><p> </p><p>

Alter Ego:</p><p> </p><p>

Lifestyle</p><p>

Smoking:0</p><p>

Drinking:0</p><p>

Soft Drug:0</p><p>

Hard Drug:0</p><p>

Steroid:0</p><p>

Pain Killers:0</p><p>

Law Problems:0</p><p>

Religious:0</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Personality: Rookie</p><p>

(Original/Random/Normal Wrestler/Class Act/Jerk/Egomaniac Star/Grizzled Veteran/Free Spirit/Company Man/Party Animal/Rookie/Master Politician/Perfectly Balanced)</p><p> </p><p>

Performance</p><p>

Face:81</p><p>

Heel:72</p><p>

Cool:78</p><p>

Cocky:74</p><p>

Crazy:64</p><p>

Legit:74</p><p>

Comedy:62</p><p>

Weasel:82</p><p>

Brute:41</p><p>

Weird:42</p><p>

Wholesome:56</p><p> </p><p>

Skills</p><p>

Brawling:52</p><p>

Puro:43</p><p>

Hardcore:42</p><p>

Chain:67</p><p>

Mat:54</p><p>

Sub:53</p><p>

Aerial:67</p><p>

Flash:69</p><p>

Basics:78</p><p>

Psych:54</p><p>

Safety:78</p><p>

Consistency:80</p><p>

Selling:71</p><p>

Athleticism:83</p><p>

Power:56</p><p>

Stamina:60</p><p>

Toughness:74</p><p>

Resilience:85</p><p>

Mic:52</p><p>

Charisma:69</p><p>

Acting:68</p><p>

Star Quality:77</p><p>

Sex Appeal:76</p><p>

Menace:43</p><p>

Announcing:0</p><p>

Colour:58</p><p>

Refereeing:0</p><p>

Respect:0</p><p>

Any addition information: Blood Relative of DeAndre Gotti, Protoge of DeAndre Gotti (if youre able to put both in), Loyalty to Sasha Campbell, great booking ability (can put any preference)</p><p>

(Teams, relationships, physical, business, etc.)</p>

<p>Name: Jeffrey Carter</p><p>

Short Name: Jeffrey Carter</p><p>

Description: Similar to Jay Z</p><p>

Born: October 1978</p><p>

Debut: January 2016</p><p>

Relationship: Yes</p><p>

Race: Black</p><p>

Based in: Tri State (USA)</p><p>

Style: Never Wrestles</p><p>

Body Type: Average</p><p>

Min Size: Lightweight</p><p>

Max Size: Lightweight</p><p> </p><p>

Bio: Jeffrey "Jaz Jigga" Carter is widely known as one of the greatest Hip-Hop artists of all time. Over his 20 year career he's sold nearly 100 million records and is a hundred millionaire in regards to his wealth. Always looking to diversify his portfolio, he is looking to invest in a pro wrestling company, partially to make money, but also partially to undercut his current Rap rival</p><p>

Leslie "Henny Daddy" Dennis, who is rumored to be investing in a wrestling promotion pretty soon</p><p> </p><p>

Face Gimmick: Rapper</p><p>

Heel Gimmick: Rich Businessman</p><p>

Favored Roles: Personality Always, everything else none</p><p> </p><p>

Active Areas: Worldwide</p><p> </p><p>

Languages: English fluent</p><p> </p><p>

Moveset</p><p>

Primary:</p><p>

Secondary:</p><p>

Lifestyle</p><p>

Personality: Master Politician</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Performance</p><p>

Face: 75</p><p>

Heel:80</p><p>

Cool:90</p><p>

Cocky:85</p><p>

Crazy:21</p><p>

Legit:0</p><p>

Comedy:32</p><p>

Weasel:54</p><p>

Brute:32</p><p>

Weird:31</p><p>

Wholesome:12</p><p> </p><p>

Skills</p><p>

Brawling:0</p><p>

Puro:0</p><p>

Hardcore:0</p><p>

Chain:0</p><p>

Mat:0</p><p>

Sub:0</p><p>

Aerial:0</p><p>

Flash:0</p><p>

Basics:0</p><p>

Psych:0</p><p>

Safety:0</p><p>

Consistency:0</p><p>

Selling:0</p><p>

Athleticism:0</p><p>

Power:0</p><p>

Stamina:0</p><p>

Toughness:0</p><p>

Resilience:0</p><p>

Mic:82</p><p>

Charisma:78</p><p>

Acting:65</p><p>

Star Quality:89</p><p>

Sex Appeal:41</p><p>

Menace:32</p><p>

Colour:0</p><p>

Any addition information: Strong Dislike of Leslie Dennis, Generally an extremely wealthy business owner with a preference for Attitude Entertainment, no booking skill</p><p>

<p>Name: Leslie Dennis</p><p>

Short Name: Leslie Dennis</p><p>

Description: Similar looking to rapper Drake</p><p>

Born: December 1989</p><p>

Debut: January 2016</p><p>

Relationship: Yes</p><p>

Race: Black</p><p>

Nationality: Canadian</p><p>

Based in: South West (USA)</p><p>

Style: Never Wrestles</p><p>

Body Type: Toned</p><p>

Min Size: Lightweight</p><p>

Max Size: Middleweight</p><p> </p><p>

Bio: Leslie "Henny Daddy" Dennis is, as of 2016, the most popular rap artist in the world. One of the most frequently charting male artists ever, his blend of rapping and singing has brought him great success, but also fierce competition, Jeffrey "Jaz Jigga" Carter being one of them. Wanting to be a part of the business to help build his empire, he doesnt have the financial strength of Carter but his passion far outdoes Carter's.</p><p> </p><p>

Face Gimmick: Rapper</p><p>

Heel Gimmick: Rapper</p><p>

Favored Roles: Personality Always, Colour sometimes</p><p> </p><p>

Active Areas: USA, Canada, British Isles</p><p> </p><p>

Languages: English fluent, French basic</p><p> </p><p>

Moveset</p><p>

Primary:</p><p>

Secondary:</p><p>

Lifestyle</p><p>

Personality: Rookie</p><p>

(Original/Random/Normal Wrestler/Class Act/Jerk/Egomaniac Star/Grizzled Veteran/Free Spirit/Company Man/Party Animal/Rookie/Master Politician/Perfectly Balanced)</p><p> </p><p>

Performance</p><p>

Face: 85</p><p>

Heel:42</p><p>

Cool:56</p><p>

Cocky:53</p><p>

Crazy:35</p><p>

Legit:52</p><p>

Comedy:69</p><p>

Weasel:42</p><p>

Brute:31</p><p>

Weird:33</p><p>

Wholesome:80</p><p> </p><p>

Skills</p><p>

Brawling:0</p><p>

Puro:0</p><p>

Hardcore:0</p><p>

Chain:0</p><p>

Mat:0</p><p>

Sub:0</p><p>

Aerial:0</p><p>

Flash:0</p><p>

Basics:0</p><p>

Psych:0</p><p>

Safety:0</p><p>

Consistency:0</p><p>

Selling:0</p><p>

Athleticism:0</p><p>

Power:0</p><p>

Stamina:0</p><p>

Toughness:0</p><p>

Resilience:0</p><p>

Mic:78</p><p>

Charisma:82</p><p>

Acting:74</p><p>

Star Quality:81</p><p>

Sex Appeal:79</p><p>

Menace:31</p><p>

Colour:71</p><p>

Any addition information: Strong Dislike of Jeffrey Carter, Millionaire Businessman with Sports Entertainment preference</p><p>

http://i.imgur.com/WwxsWan.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/7dVCjlZ.jpg

Name: Chris Blackman

Short Name: Blackman

Description: Hot young Indy star hybrid movie star looking to make a name for himself in and out of the ring.

Born: April 1989

Debut: April 2011

Race: White

Based in: South West (USA)

Style: Entertainer

Size: Light Heavyweight

Min Size: Middleweight

Max Size: Heavyweight

Bio: Chris Blackman aka CJ Hollywood was a big teen movie star who was very vocal fan of wrestling. (Give me some prestigious mentor and how he offered me to train me). Being a fan all his life, Chris didn't care so much about being the greatest. He was happy for the opportunity he was given to do something he dreamed about his whole life. However his peers didn't agree with his message. Chris was outcasted by his peers because they didn't believe he didn't belonged. But Chris didn't quit he continued down the path until he finally met his best friends for life DJ & Redman. Together the three hit it off and became an unstoppable trio, dominate tag teams, and phenomenal individuals. Together they were good, but against each other they were great.

Face Gimmick: Movie Star

Heel Gimmick: Movie Star

Mask:

Hair: Yes?

Favored Roles: Wrestler

Color Commentator

Active Areas: USA, Canada, UK

Languages: English FLUENT

Spanish BASIC

French BASIC

Moveset: Chris Blackman

Primary: Sin City Slam (Impact)

Secondary: MovieStar Splash (Pinfall)

Uber Finisher: The M.O.S.

Alter Ego: CJ Hollywood

CJ

Chris Blackman Moveset

Movie Star Gimmick

Lifestyle

Smoking: 0

Drinking: 10%

Soft Drug: 0

Hard Drug: 0

Steroid: 0

Pain Killers: 0

Law Problems: 5%

Religious: 0

Personality:

Somewhat Egotistical

Very Generous

Very Compassionate

Somewhat Optimistic

Somewhat Manipulative

Very Dependable

Very Social

Very Loyal

Timid-Bold Neutral

Very Driven

Somewhat Libral

Performance

Face: 85

Heel: 85

Cool: 90

Cocky: 90

Crazy: 70

Legit: 90

Comedy: 60

Weasel:60

Brute: 50

Weird: 40

Wholesome: 90

Skills

Brawling: 54

Puro: 30

Hardcore: 38

Chain: 60

Mat: 60

Sub: 53

Aerial: 70

Flash: 70

Basics: 80

Psych: 70

Safety: 70

Consistency: 64

Selling: 76

Athleticism: 70

Power: 60

Stamina: 69

Toughness: 69

Resilience: 69

Mic: 80

Charisma: 82

Acting: 83

Star Quality: 69

Sex Appeal: 75

Menace:0

Colour: 71

Respect: 49

Addition information:

Best Friends with Damien James Lewis (DJ)

Best Friends with Walter Reed (Redman)

TAG TEAM with DJ = Ao2

TAG TEAM with Redman = Army of 2

If you do

http://i.imgur.com/LX1uMIR.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/WGswiPP.jpg

Name: Damien James Lewis

Short Name: DJ

Description: White guy looks pretty badass and has cornrows

Born: October 1988

Debut: 2008

Based in: North West (USA)

Style: Technician

Size: Light Heavyweight

Min Size: Light Heavyweight

Bio: DJ Lewis born in Seattle WA grew up the youngest of 4 boys and always felt left out. DJ was never invited to hang with any of his brothers most of his childhood he spent at home. His only outlet was watching Wrestling on TV. DJ began in High School training and wrestling in backyard leagues and was the most loved guy in the garage (locker room). Once he got up to the indies he quickly found a Tag Partner, Redman. They were best known as The Army of Two, and this two man army stream rolled every tag tournament there was. His biggest rival was his best friend, other tag team partner, Chris Blackman. Even if Chris and DJ weren't main eventing a card they'd make sure they'd steal the show. The three traveled all over the world together, never leaving each other's side and loving every minute of it.

Face Gimmick: Cocky Youth

Heel Gimmick: Cocky

Mask:

Hair: Yes?

Favored Roles: Active Wrestler

Languages: English FLUENT

Moveset

Primary: Chaos Theroy (IMPACT)

Secondary: Future Shock (Pin Fall)

Uber Finisher:

Alter Ego: DJ

Name DJ

short DJ

Same moveset

Cocky youth

Lifestyle

Smoking: 0

Drinking: 0

Soft Drug: 0

Hard Drug: 0

Steroid: 0

Pain Killers: 0

Law Problems: 0

Religious: 0

Personality:

Somewhat Egotistical

Very Generous

Very Compassionate

Somewhat Optimistic

Manipulative-Niave Nuetral

Very Dependable

Very Social

Very Loyal

Timid-Bold Neutral

Very Driven

Somewhat Libral

Performance

Heel:85

Cool: 80

Cocky: 90

Crazy: 60

Legit: 90

Comedy: 40

Weasel: 50

Brute: 40

Weird: 20

Wholesome: 90

Skills

Brawling: 55

Puro: 30

Hardcore: 55

Chain: 65

Mat: 67

Sub: 60

Aerial: 75

Flash: 67

Basics: 76

Psych: 73

Safety: 80

Consistency: 74

Selling: 74

Athleticism: 77

Power: 60

Stamina: 70

Toughness: 72

Resilience: 70

Mic: 80

Charisma: 83

Acting: 75

Star Quality: 80

Sex Appeal: 80

Menace: 0

Announcing: 0

Colour: 60

Refereeing: 0

Respect: 44

Any addition information:

Best Friends With Chris Blackman

Best Friends With Redman

Tag Team With Redman = Army of Two

Tag Team With Chris Blackman = Ao2

http://i.imgur.com/Wp9JAAn.jpg

Name: Walter Reed

Short Name: Redman

Description: Redish orange hair. Glasses and a nice goatee beard

Born: July 1990

Debut: Novermber 2010

Relationship: no

Nationality: Canadian

Based in: B.C. Canada

Style: Regualar

Body Type: Skinny

Size: Heavyweight

Min Size: Light Heavyweight

Bio: Redman made his name in the Backyard Wrestling scene. While his peers played politics Redman continued to go out and constantly create 5***** matches. The powers at be never seemed to push him but Redman's laid back persona helped him on his way toward the Indies. On a campaign in The States (USA) he met his long time Best Friend and tag team partner DJ. The majority of Redman's Indy Career has been focused in the Tag Team Division.

Face Gimmick: Old School Face

Heel Gimmick: Rated R Superstar

Mask: no

Hair: yes

Favored Roles: Active Wrestler

Languages: Fluent English

Passable French

Moveset: Redman

Primary: RED-impact (Impact)

Secondary: Orange Crusher (Impact)

Uber Finisher:

Alter Ego: Redman

Redman

Same moveset

Same Gimmick

Lifestyle

Drinking: 5%

Personality: Class ACT

Performance

Heel: 90

Cool: 82

Cocky: 92

Crazy: 50

Legit: 86

Comedy: 45

Weasel: 30

Brute: 50

Weird: 30

Wholesome: 84

Skills

Brawling: 67

Puro: 31

Hardcore: 58

Chain: 73

Mat: 67

Sub: 66

Aerial: 60

Flash: 70

Basics: 80

Psych: 75

Safety: 76

Consistency: 75

Selling: 74

Athleticism: 70

Power: 70

Stamina: 69

Toughness: 78

Resilience: 76

Mic: 74

Charisma: 70

Acting: 69

Star Quality: 70

Sex Appeal: 66

Menace: 60

Announcing: 0

Colour: 0

Refereeing: 0

Respect: 55

Any addition information: See Chris Blackman & DJ