Matt's Mods

Congrats on release :) Hope to try it out soon!

No, focus on your own mods. :p

Can't wait to try this one out. I never fully invested myself in it on 2013, so I'm looking forward to really giving it a go and seeing how I do with the first WrestleMania! 1985 is a little bit before my time, but in all honesty, I learned A LOT from Genadi's TGA mod, and I hope to learn just as much from this one.

Thanks for all the hard work, Matt!

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My apologies, folks. I should have clarified where it was at. :o In any event, I went ahead and bolded the text and increased the size, and will do that from here on out so that no one misses it. :)

Like I said, this is just a beta, but it should be playable. I'm going to start messing around with updating the free agents at some point this weekend. And soxfan is right, Genadi. You focus on your mods first! :p:D

Too late :p

It all looks good, I do think Andre's selling is too high... have we discussed this before :D

:D

If Vince Russo ever comes around these parts, he'll figure out a way to book us in a match where the winner gets to determine Andre's selling, and somehow the match will have a pole in it. There will be about 500 run-ins from the various members of the forum, several people will turn face AND heel (SWERVE!), and somehow Beejus, Hive and justtxyank will win the match. :p:D

I think only the NWA World Title was traveling. The other two on the alliance were exclusive to a promotion, JCP, I think

I believe you are correct. I've made the changes.

Also, the second post in this thread will serve as my running list of updates and/or fixes that are being made to the databases as I work on them. Currently listing updates/fixes for Risky Business. More will be added as others find other things to be worked on.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2137789&postcount=2

If Vince Russo ever comes around these parts, he'll figure out a way to book us in a match where the winner gets to determine Andre's selling, and somehow the match will have a pole in it. There will be about 500 run-ins from the various members of the forum, several people will turn face AND heel (SWERVE!), and somehow Beejus, Hive and justtxyank will win the match. :p:D

I'd hit my finisher on you both, drink a beer in the ring, then leave while while flipping you both off. 'Cuz that's how I roll. :cool::p

An Andre the Giant on a pole match. The swerve will be David Arquette leaving with Andre over his shoulder (because he has super human strength now).

The only thing that I think could be the issue is if there is if the picture folders (Banners, Belts, People, etc.) are underneath another sub-folder that's underneath the main picture pack folder that's titled whatever you want to call it. :confused:

Sorry, mate. Didn't understand that.

Just tried again. Extracted the file directly into the TEW 16 picture folder and it isn't even showing up there...

Just so it's clear what I originally did, I copied and pasted the nGo pic pack folders into the Risky Business pic pack I'd created. I copied Carriers and TV into Broadcasters and deleted both folders. Nothing.