Testing Game Balance Dynasty

Main event was Steve Frehley over Enygma[spectacle]. 18 min. B-. They had great chemistry but the psychology drifted a little. I got dinged for lack of associated hot storyline although a storyline was involved in the show although I just set an announcer(Peter Michaels) to be involved in the storyline. They didn't sell. They both had in-ring performances of A*.

Show Rating: A*.

DC Rayne wanted a pay raise and since my locker room is like 62% I gave it to him.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Main event was Bruce the Giant(Protect) over Rick Law[Wild Brawl]. 14 min. B. Of course there were law of selling and stamina messages but overall a good match given that their last one was C+.

Rating: A*.

Having my broadcast network on PPV is decaying buy rate fast. It started at 0.50 and is now 0.28.

Gave pay raises to Casey Valentine and Joss Thompson. Backstage is now at 70%. So hopefully I won't keep getting dinged for that. I'll have to gradually work on reforming Bruce the Giant and Remmy Skye.

I gave Marat Kholov a stern warning for his selfish behavior and he improved his behavior pleasedly.

Main event was Nicky Champion(Protect) over Trent Shaffer[Epic]. 42 minutes. B.

Here's my Developmental Fed:

Main Event Champ: T-Rex

Midcard: El Mitico Jr.

People with * are not my hires.

Main Eventers:

Danny Rushmore

Freddie Datsun

Krusher Karloff

Mick Muscles

T-Rex

Upper Midcard:

Atlas

Charlie Thatcher

Chris Caulfield

Running Wolf

Texas Pete*

Midcard:

Billy Russell

Buddy Garner

Gorgon

*Handsome Stranger

*Hell's Bouncer

*Mr. Electricity

Nelson Callum

Roger Cage

Lower Midcard:

BB Collosus

Greg Gauge

Kirk Jameson

*Rudy Valesquez

Opener:

El Mitico Jr.

Jamie Atherton

*Joffry Laine

Enhancement Talent:

Joanna Silver

Sterling Whitlock

It's Monday of Week 4 of Month 1. Time to book the TV Show.

Main Event was Trent Shaffer over Remmy Skye[High Spots]. B. 14 min. Lack of psychology. Remmy Skye is my first home grown star. He has A overness and A* in a few areas.

And I think males and females can face off against each other without penalty without being integrated. At least they can in the post show. There's no message in the dirt sheet.

Show Rating: A. <-What the? No penalties either.

Main event was Nicky Champion over Tyson Baine[Wild Brawl]. 13 min. B. Tyson Baine had stamina issues. They had great chemistry and of course not enough selling.

Show Rating: A*.

Most of my Midcarders are starting to get B+ Popularity too.

Main Event was Nicky Champion over Marat Kholov[Wild Brawl]. 15 min. B+. Got stamina message re kholov. IN ring performance was only A and B(guess which).

I hired Joanne Rodriguez and sent Tiffany Jade to developmental so I have a nice even 8 people in the Women's division. In my angle spam, I spam a lot of 8 person entertainment angles to fill out the five hours. And it's easier to book if I can just right click on women's division and put it in 8 people. I have to book 30 minute solo entertainment angles or otherwise I'd get overuse. I'm using menace angles less and less as most of the high menace guys are either past their prime Bruce the Giant, Tyson Baine, and Marat Kholov or don't have much upside like Dusty Ducont.

Shockingly The Force now autopushes as a maineventer and has gone from 72 to 84 charisma.

I forked over money to improve backstage rating from 68 to 87. But nothing that would increase strictness(so I get more incidents and can improve behavior) and no dirty doctor.

Main event for TV show was Nicky Champion over Trent Shaffer[Regular](Slow Build)(Open). 28 min. A. Nicky Champion up to 13 defenses. NickyWINSLOL. That's what the figurehead system encourages though and it does explain VKM booking.

Rating: A*

Main Event was Steve Frehley over Enygma[Epic](open)(call in ring). 40 min. A. Got a lack of psychology ding. Both had in ring performance of A*. And of course lack of selling.

And I think dominate is a key to getting people over. As soon as I got more people with high charisma(due to stat inflation) to dominate there was less consistency over who had A* popularity as I was rotating the dominators more.

Main Event was Nicky Champion(A) over Marat Kholov(B)[Wild Brawl]. 15 min. A.

Jumbo Jackson and Killer Kass wanted pay raises.

My backstage was too harmonious so I drug tested Bruce the Giant and Remmy Skye. I fined them both and it just made Bruce the Giant unhappy. I tried drug testing Remmy Skye more and fining him but it just made his personality worse.

I went in and signed Hall of Immortals Inductees for Once in a Lifetime matches: Demon Anger. Demon Spite. Dread. Warlord Agony.

Main Event was Nicky Champion(A*) over Joss Thompson(B+)[Epic](Open)(Scripted). B. 42 min. Lack of selling. Not enough psychology but ultimately it was that the storyline wasn't A* due to a cool down match immediately before this match.

Show Rating: A*

Had to give pay raises to Jim Force, Rich Money, and Remmy Skye

<p>Main event was Casey Valentine(A) over Enygma(A*)[Epic](open). 40 min. B. Got dinged for lack of psychology but at least not for lack of selling.</p><p> </p><p>

Got a rating of A*. Casey Valentine was slightly overused.</p><p> </p><p>

It's the first day of the new month. I sent out a contract offer to Ross Henry. Melody wanted a pay raise.</p><p> </p><p>

I bit the bullet and sent Remmy Skye to rehab.</p>

<p>First event of the month. Casey Valentine over Nicky Champion(Both A's) to win the world title[Wild Brawl](Open). 15 minutes. B+. Of course got dinged for psych and selling. I did not set a victor so Casey Valentine's win is surprising. Nicky Champion managed 15 world title defenses.</p><p> </p><p>

Rating: A*</p>

<p>Main Event was Enygma(A) over Tyson Baine(B)[Wild Brawl](open). 15 min. B+.</p><p> </p><p>

Rating: A*.</p><p> </p><p>

Missy Masterson wanted a pay raise and got one. D.C. Rayne got injured. I did surgery on his reverberating bicep and it was successful. I called Greg Gauge up to the main roster to take his spot.</p><p> </p><p>

I buffed up coverage of Europe to Medium.</p>

Main event was Nicky Champion over Casey Valentine(Both A's)[Wild Brawl](Open). A. 15 min. Of course got dinged for selling and psychology.

Now Rich Money thinks Andre Jones should get a push. Andre Jones' charisma went all the way from 61 to 80 in just a month.

Hiring Demon Anger etc. for a once in a lifetime match didn't work despite the game setting them for Hall of Immortals. So I'll have to cancel my other hires and pawn Anger and Spite onto the development fed. I might take Dread though.

Main Event was Nicky Champion over Casey Valentine(Both A inring)[Wild Brawl](open). 15 min. A. Got dinged for lack of psych.

Main event was Nicky Champion(A*) versus Dread©(Protect)[Once in a Lifetime](slow build). 29 min. B-. The match was penalized because the crowd was too hot so in the future like with Epic and Spectacle matches it would be smart to do a cool down match right before.

Rating: A

Main Event was The Force(B+) over Steve Frehley(A*)[Wild Brawl](open). 15 min. B. The Force wasn't able to go all out. They had great chemistry. Of course they got penalized for psychology and selling.

Rating: A*

Got pay raise increases from James Justice and Andre Jones.

Tyson Baine was selfish I gave him a stern warning but nothing happened.

I had Petr Novak beat Steve Frehley for the USPW World Title and made the match worse with Dominate on Novak and Keep Strong Protect on Frehley so I can get the belt back to Nicky Champion.

Main Event was Nicky Champion(A) over Rich Money(B+)[Wild Brawl](open). B+. 15 min.

Danny Jilefski wanted a pay raise.

Joss Thompson showed up late for a road agent meeting and I fined him. This made him unhappy but improved his behavior.

Archived