[HYPE] War Of The Immortals 5

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Chikbot" data-cite="Chikbot" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41237" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What's going on with this?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> RIP in Peace</p>

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Peter.1986" data-cite="Peter.1986" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41237" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's a shame, I think so many people are waiting for this. I wonder if the person who's making this is close to completion, or needs any help. I'm sure people would be willing to do what's needed to finish</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah I would definitely be willing to help out to get this mod out sooner.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Bluestillidie00" data-cite="Bluestillidie00" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41237" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Maybe something has come up and this is the last thing on his mind? Just be patient, spamming the thread isn't going to help.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://popchassid.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/the_angry_mob_by_odinoir-d3acu3s-e1380727197691.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:18px;">YES IT WILL!!! YES IT WILL!!! YES IT WILL!!!! I'M SPAMMING AWAY!! </span></strong></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ZakZero" data-cite="ZakZero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41237" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>RIP in Peace</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Reason why not to put this out</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="vtechguy" data-cite="vtechguy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41237" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Patience. Is. Key.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Reasons why to put this out</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Bluestillidie00" data-cite="Bluestillidie00" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41237" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Maybe something has come up and this is the last thing on his mind? Just be patient, spamming the thread isn't going to help.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Correct</p><p> </p><p> Im broke. Zero cash. No money, I dont even own a copy of this game. I cant afford a copy of this game. It was about 10 years ago I started playing TEW and about 6 since my first mod. Life is different now. I just dont have the time, I work and I work and I work. I have a child now, I have moved SIX TIMES in 3 years. I tap out brother. Unless someone on here is a <span style="color:#FF0000;">Money Mark</span> and can throw a brother <span style="color:#FF0000;">£20k</span> so i can quit my job for a year. Pay my bills, pay solicitors to sort my ****ing ex out so I can see my child, IF there is someone who can donate £20k then I will make a perfect version of this game [and not probably kill myself due to starvation]. no? didnt think so. Oh well </p><p> </p><p> <strong>So long and thanks for all the fishermen suplex</strong></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mrkayfabe" data-cite="mrkayfabe" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41237" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Reason why not to put this out<p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Reasons why to put this out</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Correct</p><p> </p><p> Im broke. Zero cash. No money, I dont even own a copy of this game. I cant afford a copy of this game. It was about 10 years ago I started playing TEW and about 6 since my first mod. Life is different now. I just dont have the time, I work and I work and I work. I have a child now, I have moved SIX TIMES in 3 years. I tap out brother. Unless someone on here is a <span style="color:#FF0000;">Money Mark</span> and can throw a brother <span style="color:#FF0000;">£20k</span> so i can quit my job for a year. Pay my bills, pay solicitors to sort my ****ing ex out so I can see my child, IF there is someone who can donate £20k then I will make a perfect version of this game [and not probably kill myself due to starvation]. no? didnt think so. Oh well </p><p> </p><p> <strong>So long and thanks for all the fishermen suplex</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I got two things to say, 1 positive and 1 negative.</p><p> </p><p> I understand being stressed out, and considering your situation, I hope everything gets better. On one hand I can't blame you for releasing your frustrations, but on the other hand, you could ask for some help with the mod if, IF, you planned on releasing it after all. </p><p> </p><p> But at the same time, people shouldn't be jumping all over you. I understand that real life 100 percent comes first, and I respect that. But flipping out probably doesn't help anything either. Just saying.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mrkayfabe" data-cite="mrkayfabe" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41237" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Reason why not to put this out<p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Reasons why to put this out</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Correct</p><p> </p><p> Im broke. Zero cash. No money, I dont even own a copy of this game. I cant afford a copy of this game. It was about 10 years ago I started playing TEW and about 6 since my first mod. Life is different now. I just dont have the time, I work and I work and I work. I have a child now, I have moved SIX TIMES in 3 years. I tap out brother. Unless someone on here is a <span style="color:#FF0000;">Money Mark</span> and can throw a brother <span style="color:#FF0000;">£20k</span> so i can quit my job for a year. Pay my bills, pay solicitors to sort my ****ing ex out so I can see my child, IF there is someone who can donate £20k then I will make a perfect version of this game [and not probably kill myself due to starvation]. no? didnt think so. Oh well </p><p> </p><p> <strong>So long and thanks for all the fishermen suplex</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> While it is sad to see the mod isn't coming out, it's nothing in comparison to the post.</p><p> </p><p> You see when you do something which is so good, people then have an expectation from you. People then expect your situation to. E the same and don't understand life changes.</p><p> </p><p> All I can say is thank you for the previous mods,you can look at any post above positive and negative and they are all compliments to your work.</p><p> </p><p> Now onto the more important thing. Keep going, life always gets you down at some point, most people have been there, somehow you keep going and get through tough times, when you come out of the other end, you look back and realise how far you've come. Take care and keep doing the best you can by your child.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mrkayfabe" data-cite="mrkayfabe" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41237" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Im broke. Zero cash. No money, I dont even own a copy of this game. I cant afford a copy of this game. It was about 10 years ago I started playing TEW and about 6 since my first mod. Life is different now. I just dont have the time, I work and I work and I work. I have a child now, I have moved SIX TIMES in 3 years. I tap out brother. Unless someone on here is a <span style="color:#FF0000;">Money Mark</span> and can throw a brother <span style="color:#FF0000;">£20k</span> so i can quit my job for a year. Pay my bills, pay solicitors to sort my ****ing ex out so I can see my child, IF there is someone who can donate £20k then I will make a perfect version of this game [and not probably kill myself due to starvation]. no? didnt think so. Oh well <p> </p><p> <strong>So long and thanks for all the fishermen suplex</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Now, I understand and I wish you the best in your personal life. I'm really sorry to hear about all of that. But, so many people reached out and asked if you needed any help at all and you either didn't respond or said no. You gave yourself a workload you couldn't handle. This isn't trying to be a shoot but from me to you, there's no point in having whatever you have done sit there and collect dust. This is a project that you picked up. Maybe it's time you pass it on to the next person.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ZakZero" data-cite="ZakZero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41237" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>so many people reached out and asked if you needed any help at all and you either didn't respond or said no. </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Just because I didnt respond to you, doesnt mean I didnt respond.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ZakZero" data-cite="ZakZero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41237" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> You gave yourself a workload you couldn't handle. This isn't trying to be a shoot but from me to you, there's no point in having whatever you have done sit there and collect dust.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Your wrong, workload I couldnt handle, if I had the hindsight of yoursel then I wouldnt be hanging around forums criticising peoples work ethics.</p><p> </p><p> And really?....really? I mean the front page is updated. Check your sel, before etc....</p><p> </p><p> And your only salient point, yes the version is "parts unknown" what it needs is someone to finish it off. And that person can PM me and ill consider takers. </p><p> </p><p> Tommy started a great thing years ago and it really needs to continue. </p><p> </p><p> So yeah enjoy the 99% complete version and people please PM me for further talks.</p><p> </p><p> ZakZero whats your favourite parts of the WOTI series, since youre jonesing for a fix?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RaptorMcFly" data-cite="RaptorMcFly" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41237" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hyped to try it out, what is the 1%?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I downloaded it and noticed body types were not changed. Not sure what else.</p>