[HYPE] War Of The Immortals 5

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="wshred13" data-cite="wshred13" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41237" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think you should ask for permission where possible and certainly credit anyone who's work you've used, but with people who are gone or not answering, I think for the good of community their consent should be assumed.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In the mod index it also notes which mods are available to use in other mods without a permission but only a credit</p>

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Thank you JanS for an awesome Database. At the Moment im trying my luck with Juggalo Championship Wrestling. The competition in the database is really tough. Even though i didnt manage to write up a watcher save i really can recommend to play the database!

• 2 months later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mrkayfabe" data-cite="mrkayfabe" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41237" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So things are progressing, but I do have some minor aspects of the mod where I require some help. <p> </p><p> I can't Use the mod because it says i need a $5 a month plan</p></div></blockquote>

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...