Tag Teams / Stables / Naming Thread Suggestions

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<p>Maybe because the Booking committee is supposed to take the place of this?</p><p> </p><p>

Even so:</p><p> </p><p>

TCW stable with <span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Canadians</strong></span> Nate Johnson, Freddy Huggins, Edd Stone, and Eddie Chandler.</p>

Canadian wrestling machines, Canada's elite or elite party animals.

I've started a stable in my WLW save it consists of :

The Tic (leader)

Panda Mask II

Tiger Prince

Fox Mask

Basically the tic has been scouting these guys for a while, he interferes in there matches without them realising to cost them wins, distracting refs, hitting them then saying it was unintentional. After the group are on a losing streak they decide to band together to get their careers back on track. What they don't know was it was all a cunning plan of the tic'c who basically wants to live off them ( on them ) to help boost his chances of getting to the top. The plan is to split them a few months to a year down the line and have the group kick out the tic and get revenge. This story will be the main focus of my comedy based matches just need a name for the group?

Need a name for a faction in BHOTWG. It's a BULLET CLUB-style stable made up of Matthew Keith (leader), Greg Gauge (Second-in-Command), Helikaon (KC Glenn), Samoan Machine and Rhino Umaga (Muscle)

Since it is a stable made up of foreigners, you could go with something gaijin? Like Gaijin Club (lame, I know), Gaijin Invasion (somehow sort rhymes) or even something nutty. Like Pacific Coast Rush or Raiders of the Sacred Land for example. There's lots you can do with it.

Here's some names I gave a few of my teams in yet another play through of the 2 months we're currently granted.

Glorious Gloria and Monster Ishimura - Glorious Monsters

Jack Jackson (Jack Avatar) and K.P. Fungston (K.P. Avatar) - Shining Examples

El Hijo Del Neutron and El Mitico Jr - Sweet Sensations

Elsa Cavo and Ursula Saez - Tough Love

Electric Dreamer and Velvet Saurez - Velvet Dream

For stables, I put Haley Buck as the manager of Glorious Monsters and Deborah Young to form one. The Monsters of Mayhem (M.O.M.) is actually trying to hold off Shane Sneer's Sneer Corporation of Austin Smooth (heh), Seth Whitehead and Sterling Whitlock (Whitehead & Whitlock sounds like a lawfirm).

So there's a few things you can borrow for names. Enjoy.

I need Help with a Gaijin Stable name for a BHOTWG save

Members are Helikaon as leader/Company figurehead

The Gauge/Keith Brothers, Frankie Perez, The American Cobras

also not related to names but i've set up a the Gauge Brothers as a tag team as April 2016 with 0 exp , now in Nov 2016 and have 62 Exp. how?????

WWW YKI #RYDERMANIA

Edited Seconds afer posting, didnt see the suggestions someone had asked for but still the 0 to 62 exp in 1/2 a year thing still confused about.

I need Help with a Gaijin Stable name for a BHOTWG save

Members are Helikaon as leader/Company figurehead

The Gauge/Keith Brothers, Frankie Perez, The American Cobras

Los Gaijin Locos

HURT INCORPORATED

Heli Copters

The Bad Boys

HGH

TSUNAMI☆KILLERS

Castaways

Dead Boys

Core Team

DESTROY

The Journeymen

♂MEAT♂SQUAD♂

The Brotherhood

Hot and Spicy

Team Invader

MOXIE

Muscle Force

The Shooters/Shooto Boys

Traveller Company

The Puro Nerds

Okay, now I'm planning on taking Abyss from TNA as WWE, and making him Bray Wyatt's new bodyguard.

What are some good alternate name suggestions for him?

Void

Hole

Pit

Thrasher Rodriguez

Okay, now I'm planning on taking Abyss from TNA as WWE, and making him Bray Wyatt's new bodyguard after Harper, Rowan and Strowman turn on him later down the line.

What are some good alternate name suggestions for him?

Animus?

noun

strong dislike or enmity; hostile attitude; animosity.

purpose; intention; animating spirit.

(in the psychology of C. G. Jung) the masculine principle, especially as present in women (contrasted with anima).

I need a name for the tag team of Robbie Retro and Fro Sure... I thought of RetFro can anyone think of anything better?

Untouchable?

MC Hammer reference? Just a thought with fro sure being great on the mic. Could work as face or heel imo.

I need a name for the tag team of Robbie Retro and Fro Sure... I thought of RetFro can anyone think of anything better?

The Retro Fro (With Hairpicks in hand)

Studio 57 (Could bring in a Go-Go dancer style manager for the guys)