Mod Request Thread

And I don't think TEW has the mechanics for it.

You can create an alliance with a few other companies and a fake WWE Belt as an Alliance title.

CM Punk would have to defend his belt all over the place.

2000 would be my favorite year for a mod,hot on it's heels it's 2011.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is actually what I was doing in my attempt to create a July 2011 mod for TEW2013. I used the mod you're referring to as a base, but I was putting in a lot of work on overhauling stats and popularity for all the workers and companies to try and get it more in line with Derek's guide.

I was doing the same thing only I was adding a TON of workers. If you look at the way things are now compared to '11 and '12 its completely different. So many "unknown" guys are now getting time to shine. I was pretty far along but my hard drive crashed so that was that. Personally I think 2012 would be more fun for me with the creation of NXT.

The fall of the WWE was when it became WWE

To each their own but it became the WWE in May of 2002. That years Summerslam alone is arguably the best Summerslam in history. Brock vs. Rock, HBK vs. HHH, Angle vs. Rey Mysterio, Flair vs. Jericho, Edge vs. Guerrero, RVD vs. Benoit. I personally feel like 2003 was the absolute peak of star power and ring quality of any company in history. Everyone from Ric Flair to Scott Steiner to Goldberg to Steve Austin to The Rock. Heck Wrestlemania 19 and Wrestlemania 21 are my two favorite Mania's ever. Late 2005 into 2006 is when I'd mark the first real noticeable drop off in quality for me.

I really want 1987 (which Genadi is already working on), 1996 (was an awesome mod in TEW'13), 2003 and/or 2004 and a modern day mod (January 2016).

Seconded. The twilight of the New Generation Era (mid '95 through to late '97) is my favourite period in wrestling history, and it's great to be able to book the rise of Steve Austin.

A conversion of IDOL's 2004 Ruthless Aggression mod would be great. I just converted it myself and most elements seem to get put in the right place. All that really needs editing are the Broadcaster levels, which wouldn't take long, and worker body types. However, with 1991 workers in the mod, I don't have the time to be going through and changing every body type.

I'm also hoping that Genadi's MA mod will be available in the coming months, but he seems to be working on his Golden Age mod first...

A

I'm also hoping that Genadi's MA mod will be available in the coming months, but he seems to be working on his Golden Age mod first...

My team has doubled for '16. I can already see it's leading to higher quality, hopefully it also leads to faster releases :)

MA is definitely going to be released for '16, guaranteed.

My team has doubled for '16. I can already see it's leading to higher quality, hopefully it also leads to faster releases :)

MA is definitely going to be released for '16, guaranteed.

Tremendous. Love that mod. Can't wait to see what you do with '16.

A conversion of IDOL's 2004 Ruthless Aggression mod would be great. I just converted it myself and most elements seem to get put in the right place. All that really needs editing are the Broadcaster levels, which wouldn't take long, and worker body types. However, with 1991 workers in the mod, I don't have the time to be going through and changing every body type.

The 2004 Ruthless Aggression was one of the mods I played the most, alongside Genadi's Golden Age mod. Those two mods took up most of my time. So I'd definately would like to see that return for TEW'16.

I guess this is more of a request to help me find the right mod. In watching videos/seeing screenshots I notice people have match ratings, momentum, and prestige on a number scale instead of A, B, C, D, E, F. How do I change that to a number scale? (Also saw a video where a guy had the letter grade and number grade together which would be ideal) Thanks!

I guess this is more of a request to help me find the right mod. In watching videos/seeing screenshots I notice people have match ratings, momentum, and prestige on a number scale instead of A, B, C, D, E, F. How do I change that to a number scale? (Also saw a video where a guy had the letter grade and number grade together which would be ideal) Thanks!

Options > User Preferences > Uncheck "Show stats as grades rather than numbers"

To see both numbers and grades, you have to download a "dual-grade mod" such as this one:

http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=533482

I was doing the same thing only I was adding a TON of workers. If you look at the way things are now compared to '11 and '12 its completely different. So many "unknown" guys are now getting time to shine. I was pretty far along but my hard drive crashed so that was that. Personally I think 2012 would be more fun for me with the creation of NXT.

To each their own but it became the WWE in May of 2002. That years Summerslam alone is arguably the best Summerslam in history. Brock vs. Rock, HBK vs. HHH, Angle vs. Rey Mysterio, Flair vs. Jericho, Edge vs. Guerrero, RVD vs. Benoit. I personally feel like 2003 was the absolute peak of star power and ring quality of any company in history. Everyone from Ric Flair to Scott Steiner to Goldberg to Steve Austin to The Rock. Heck Wrestlemania 19 and Wrestlemania 21 are my two favorite Mania's ever. Late 2005 into 2006 is when I'd mark the first real noticeable drop off in quality for me.

As you say each to their own. I'd say probably a bit before this invasion angle Onwards.

The Rock and stone cold were past their peak in terms of what they could bring to the WWF (commitment reasons mainly)

Stone cold wasn't the same character wise

Mankind was a big loss

Brock was built up too fast considering the roster (it worked with Goldberg because wcw had a worse roster)

Goldberg was terrible and far less important to the WWF that the people who competed in the hardcore division especially in the time of 24/7. People such as the hollys, apa, godfather, chyna, all these people were more important that Goldberg

Unfortunately it lost its identity when they invaded with WCW and never recovered.

Splitting the roster up didn't work. Too many titles.

Wrestlemania didn't feel like it was any different to any other show back in that time because it was that good every week.

In my eyes from around this point onwards it got worse and worse and is still getting worse now.

There's a multi edit option now for body types so you can tick all the workers who are toned and set them to it, muscular etc... it is saving me a truck load of time on my mod (although I've probably got some wrong).

To stay on topic.... Thunderverse 16, Matts 1983 mod, crayons Over9000verse, and Genadis 2001 WCW Lives mods are on my "wishlist". If not, I'll stick to playing my SNP C-Verse game and releasing my own mods :D

The 2004 Ruthless Aggression was one of the mods I played the most, alongside Genadi's Golden Age mod. Those two mods took up most of my time. So I'd definately would like to see that return for TEW'16.

Nothing like booking TNA the right way. I stopped with the 2004 mod when TEW 16 was announced, but I'd got to 2007 and TNA were pretty close to going national with AJ Styles, CM Punk, Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe as their top stars and the likes of Danielson, Aries, Daniels, Roode and Storm slowly moving up from the midcard to the main event thanks to being put over by Jarrett, Nash, Sting and Syxx-Pac.

Never played the Golden Age mod, but I've always wanted to give it a go. With that being the first mod Genadi releases, I'll probably download it and see how wrestling history plays out.

There's a multi edit option now for body types so you can tick all the workers who are toned and set them to it, muscular etc... it is saving me a truck load of time on my mod (although I've probably got some wrong).

That would require me to know all the body types of every wrestler in the mod. 2004 WWE and TNA are fine, but I'm not as familiar with the other feds, especially not in Japan and the UK.

To stay on topic.... Thunderverse 16, Matts 1983 mod, crayons Over9000verse, and Genadis 2001 WCW Lives mods are on my "wishlist". If not, I'll stick to playing my SNP C-Verse game and releasing my own mods :D

I think you got my 1985 mod confused with Alvarasus' 1983 mod. :p

I actually asked IDOL about this and he said he plans on having a TEW 2016 release. Rejoice!

I've always wondered if there was enough knowledge and interest around to do a 1950s mod. It would be super cool to have Angelo Poffo, Verne Gagne, Dick the Bruiser and Tony Rocca running around, as well as June Byers as the NWA women's champion.

Just musing aloud, mostly.

I agree a fifties or sixties mod would be cool but outside of the biggest names i dont tbink there is enough info to flesh out an entire "universe". That and worker pictures would be hard to come by. However itd be cool to have a 50s promotion in war of immortals. Gorgeous George, loffo, ed lewis, ray stevans, etc

Archived