Mod Request Thread

I've always wondered if there was enough knowledge and interest around to do a 1950s mod. It would be super cool to have Angelo Poffo, Verne Gagne, Dick the Bruiser and Tony Rocca running around, as well as June Byers as the NWA women's champion.

Just musing aloud, mostly.

I agree a fifties or sixties mod would be cool but outside of the biggest names i dont tbink there is enough info to flesh out an entire "universe". That and worker pictures would be hard to come by. However itd be cool to have a 50s promotion in war of immortals. Gorgeous George, loffo, ed lewis, ray stevans, etc

Organic biographies + free pics + worker generation for the first 10 years or so could work in my opinion. Then just have a ton of debuting workers and promotions and watch the mayhem ensue! :p

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it could work I guess it wouldn't feel natural enough to me someone might enjoy it though :)

Personally I think if you took the guys from like say 00-30 your Hackeschmidts, Frank Gotch, your Ed the Strangler Lewis, etc They are all one promotion

and then you have Gorgeous George, Lou Thesz, Whipper Billy Watson, Buddy Rogers, Gene Kiniski, etc and throw them in War of the Immortals. Seems like there is the perfect amount of guys. Either way though that time period is very interesting.

Archived