[HYPE?] NJPW Website Worker Pics

I was looking around on New Japan's roster page when I noticed how good all the pics looked. So I figured I would pull a page from phoenixnitro's playbook and make some worker pics from them. I've made a few and if there's enough of an interest I would be happy to finish the rest of the roster.

EDIT: Here's the finished product. All 75 images: http://imgur.com/a/DXOjz/zip

Also, Thanks for including me in the mod index. Anyone is free to use these workers pics however they want.

I was looking around on New Japan's roster page when I noticed how good all the pics looked. So I figured I would pull a page from phoenixnitro's playbook and make some worker pics from them. I've made a few and if there's enough of an interest I would be happy to finish the rest of the roster.

Here's the few I did: http://imgur.com/a/G1eoh

I like these a lot, though I believe they would show up a tad small on the results screen. Other than that, they look great. Nice work.

I like these a lot, though I believe they would show up a tad small on the results screen. Other than that, they look great. Nice work.

Personally I kinda like the waist up look on worker pics, but I guess some don't. lol Thanks.

Personally I kinda like the waist up look on worker pics, but I guess some don't. lol Thanks.

Oh trust me, I love the look as well! I made that look for my WWE Version one pack. It just makes the pics a bit small when viewed on the results screen is all, but they still look good regardless.

Oh trust me, I love the look as well! I made that look for my WWE Version one pack. It just makes the pics a bit small when viewed on the results screen is all, but they still look good regardless.

To me, getting that zoomed out style is worth it. :D Love it

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived