{Hype} 1987 "The Golden Age"

The Golden Age is such a satisfying mod to play, there aren't many workers I could think to add. I did find a few colorful and/or frequently used jobbers who might warrant inclusion:

Al Navarro

Brian Costello

Dave Wagner

Don Driggers

Jerry Allen

Johnny K-9

Mario Mancini

Pete Doherty

Rick Renslow

Rusty Brooks

And then, for WrestleMania III historical purists, I could see an argument for:

Alice Cooper

Aretha Franklin

Bob Uecker

Mary Hart

(Again, not that these celebrities are necessary, but they were part of WrestleMania III and were featured on WWF TV in the build up to the PPV.)

"The Duke of Dorchester" Pete Doherty definitely needs to make it in as a New England-based talent.

"The Duke of Dorchester" Pete Doherty definitely needs to make it in as a New England-based talent.

Another return, good to see you Rick :) Consider it done.

Thanks for the feedback guys, will post an update soon on pic pack situation.

No word of a lie, Pete was one of my favorite wrestlers when I was a little kid. Back then I didn't understand why he lost every match.

• 2 weeks later...
I was a big of huge pic pack. Honestly now i just want a heel pic and face pick. The old kyky pics work fine. I much rather have the mod done than wait just for pics. Who knows i may not even like them. I have not even bought the game yet. I hate the color sky blue with a passion. So there is no reason to have it just sit on my pc. Just do buy it when this mod is finished. So no release the mod as planned. Another month just for pics would be heartbreaking

Archived