• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could use Primus as a protégé for Remo. I put him in a tag team with Mighty Mo as Liberation Front. You could also team him up with Des Davids or go in a different direction. Bodyguard or hired muscle. One time I had him and Squeeky McClean as minions for Rich Money. They were kinda pathetic as "obstacles" but I put them in a tag team and they started to do well. Eventually McClean developed a loyalty for Primus so when Money tried to fire him McClean quit too and sided with Primus as an oddball tag team.

• 2 months later...

Current game is in November 2016:

-Got a phenomenal worker roll on Primus so he's going to be pushed to the moon if he fills out his potential.

-Stole Hawkins and Champion. I've been trying to cut down on signing big stars from my competitors, but both guys figure to be great additions in a Sports Entertainment type product.

-Gave Valiant the world title win at Supreme Challenge over Remo and I'm slowly turning him heel. In my head canon, he's Roman Reigns where he's an overpushed, but talented guy that's not good enough to replace the previous figure in Bruce, just like Roman can't replace Cena. With Hannah leaving him and two psychological feuds with Greed and Rogue, he snaps and turns on Angry Gilmore after losing the belt in a triple threat.

-Trying my best to make Ekuma an upper midcard talent but it's tough. Despite his "incredible look" according to the bios, his SQ and his menace aren't as high enough to carry a program.

-The Cali Dragons are tag-team champions. Love the workrate and both figure to be future main eventers.