Mitico and Lucha is a good team. I'd prefer to push Lucha as a Rey Mysterio type single and team Extraordinario with Mitico.

But then again I've had both of them in my RTG game so I'm quite fond of them teaming at this moment.

I can't count how many times I teamed up Extraordianrio and Mitico Jr in 2013 -- always enjoyed pairing them up in nearly every c-verse game.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No such thing as being wasted as a tag team in my games...but yes Lucha will eventually hopefully get a big singles push.

Also teamed up American Machine and Steven Parker with a really fantastic "American Angel" type render...if I wasnt on my phone atm I'd look up who did it...

I know Valiant and Rogue used to be a team, but does anyone know what they were called? I have vague plans on a face turn for Rogue, and re-teaming them for the eventual big "redeeming" moment seems natural.

I am thinking maybe afew months where Rogue cuts promos apologizing to Valiant, maybe saving him from a few unfair attacks, sacrificing himself to save him, etc, before a heel authority figure (Eric Eisen?? Any other ideas??) books the two to face off against each other at SC.

Then, in the match they refuse to fight each other, so the Authority Figure sends Marat down as a mid or late entry and Rogue completes his turn by sacrificing himself to take out Marat allowing Valiant to get the pin. This would start a new fued between Valiant/Rogue and Authority/Marat that would hopefully elevate Valiant to huge popularity and give me another legit main event face in Rogue.

Any thoughts?

Normally I would love RDJ for the heel authority role, but he is 45 now and I don't like editing contracts down for signings. Something about the big Texan just screams killer heel authority figure to me though.

For the heel authority I'm going with Emma Chase, because I know that she can be relied on for killer entertainment ratings, and hoping that the announce team survives.

And as far as I can recall Rogue/Valiant were never actually a team in the database, so you might have to be creative on that front.

I know Valiant and Rogue used to be a team, but does anyone know what they were called? I have vague plans on a face turn for Rogue, and re-teaming them for the eventual big "redeeming" moment seems natural.

I am thinking maybe afew months where Rogue cuts promos apologizing to Valiant, maybe saving him from a few unfair attacks, sacrificing himself to save him, etc, before a heel authority figure (Eric Eisen?? Any other ideas??) books the two to face off against each other at SC.

Then, in the match they refuse to fight each other, so the Authority Figure sends Marat down as a mid or late entry and Rogue completes his turn by sacrificing himself to take out Marat allowing Valiant to get the pin. This would start a new fued between Valiant/Rogue and Authority/Marat that would hopefully elevate Valiant to huge popularity and give me another legit main event face in Rogue.

Any thoughts?

Normally I would love RDJ for the heel authority role, but he is 45 now and I don't like editing contracts down for signings. Something about the big Texan just screams killer heel authority figure to me though.

Rogue and Valiant didn't have a formal tag team name. As it stood, they're actually individuals who happened to be working together as tag team. So for me, they are counted as 'individuals' (albeit extensive tag match and title) rather than a single cohesive 'unit'.

I usually call them in generic manner, "Giedroyc and Valiant". Heck, they might even have their own entrances when doing tag matches. Just like Jericho and Benoit years ago.

I was able to steal away Rocky Golden, Killer Shark, and The Force (when USPW decided not to renew his contract)

I lost Des David, and am not paying an insane amount for Angry Gilmore so I could keep him and have him set to Gatekeeper.

I also introduced a B-Show, SWF Uprising, where I plan to use to help develop new talent and get their pop up.

I am currently rebuilding my tag division and the champs are Steven Parker and American Machine (with "shield" esqe renders). I am planning a huge push for Captain Atomic as I got a new render for him, turned him heel and just finished his feud with Jungle Lord.

i'm currently doing a created company and just stole zimmy Bumfhole and probs do a SWF when i get bored of Titan and was read his Bio saying he needs an new name, and i have nothing, any ideas

I usually call him Zimmy Zensation after his inevitable heel turn. It's not a great name, but I've been using it for years and can't seem to get rid of it ;)

Their surname was Borden in my first few SWF games. Almost vaguely similar, a Sting reference, and Zimmy Borden reminded me of Lizzie Borden. :p

I eventually got used to seeing Bumfhole on my roster, but that bit in Zimmy's profile is spot on. Can't really take it seriously in a main event storyline. Now I usually go with something like the Zim-ME gimmick in Eisen-verse's dynasty, or a total repackaging. In one game I aligned them with Vengeance and gave them typical single-word dark heel names.

Keeping it short

I hired Champagne Lover and made him my new figurehead, Jack Bruce turned heel on Valiant who was champ at the time and formed a Bullet Club type of stable winning the title at Welcome to the Jungle, poor Valiant he had a one month reign he has been champ since then but he is going to lose it at SC to Lover in a match that will be Once in a a Lifetime

In my beta game, Champagne Lover's contract came up and I ended up stealing him away from the max amount of money for like 7 years plus a bunch of extras. Hopefully in my new game his contract will come up soon, but since I got Rocky Golden I hope it is not too soon.

Their surname was Borden in my first few SWF games. Almost vaguely similar, a Sting reference, and Zimmy Borden reminded me of Lizzie Borden. :p

I eventually got used to seeing Bumfhole on my roster, but that bit in Zimmy's profile is spot on. Can't really take it seriously in a main event storyline. Now I usually go with something like the Zim-ME gimmick in Eisen-verse's dynasty, or a total repackaging. In one game I aligned them with Vengeance and gave them typical single-word dark heel names.

I like this name change and going to use it

I usually call him Zimmy Zensation after his inevitable heel turn. It's not a great name, but I've been using it for years and can't seem to get rid of it ;)

I would use this but in my company i dont have faces and heels, but when i eventually got to SWF i will go with this name cause its so good as a ego driven heel turn.

speaking of how long do ppl normally keep them a team before the split, and do we have to wait to 2019 to get their canon split.

I have no plans to split them up soon..only simply because I'm planning a long term feud between Cannonball and Stardust.

Slowly approaching SC 36....tentative plans right now include

Remo vs. Gilmore for the Title - Playing off the beginning story...planning on putting the title on Gilmore and giving him a lengthy run as Champ.

Jack Bruce vs. Spencer Spade - Very tempting and easy to go into the route of Bruce getting inducted but I just may hold that off until next SC. Stablemates Lenny Brown and Lassana Makutsi will definitely be backing up Spade.

4 Way For Tag Titles - The Awesomeness...American Patriots(Machine and an Patriot Alt Parker)...The Dynasty(Greg and Matthew Keith) and The Bumfholes..The idea right now is for this to be the beginning of the end for The Awesomeness and losing the titles...Jefferson Stardust still remains #1 on my NBT despite all the talent I've brought in.

Sean McFly - He's come back to SWF...Not 100% sure on what I want to do yet..May have him feud with Eric Eisen...or I was thinking about adding him to the Bruce Storyline. Or a possible feud with someone like Hollywood Bret Starr...although he is my current NA Title holder.

MitB Type Match - Guys I'm looking for in this match Hernandez..Lau...Possibly Starr...Prudence...Joe Sexy...and maybe 1 or 2 guys from RIPW.

I've lost Rogue and Valiant both to SOTBPW, Des Davids to USPW, and a bidding war for Josh Taylor to USPW. The only guy I've kept so far has been Brandon James. Richard Eisen doesn't seem to see that he's losing every bidding war because he's completely unwilling to match contracts with other companies. I feel bad, but I actually went into the editor and made his spending habits flashy as opposed to average. We're making millions every month and you're unwilling to spend an extra $2000 to keep a main eventer that isn't yet in decline? Please.

I've lost Rogue and Valiant both to SOTBPW, Des Davids to USPW, and a bidding war for Josh Taylor to USPW. The only guy I've kept so far has been Brandon James. Richard Eisen doesn't seem to see that he's losing every bidding war because he's completely unwilling to match contracts with other companies. I feel bad, but I actually went into the editor and made his spending habits flashy as opposed to average. We're making millions every month and you're unwilling to spend an extra $2000 to keep a main eventer that isn't yet in decline? Please.

Missing out on a few top workers in 13 made me switch styles and play as the owner (Eisen) rather than another UC as the booker. Makes no sense to pass on Champagne Lover just because his popularity in the US isn't the same as Mexico.

Is there any canon on Master of Puppets? Since it's two months before Supreme Challenge I'm thinking of having a tournament with a twist that eight managers (I currently have six) choose a client for the tournament with the winner getting a shot at the belt at Supreme Challenge. Kinda plays off the name depending on where the story goes, I can definitely see a poster Krissy Angelle pulling Big Money Brandon on puppet strings to advertise the event at least.

i'm currently doing a created company and just stole zimmy Bumfhole and probs do a SWF when i get bored of Titan and was read his Bio saying he needs an new name, and i have nothing, any ideas

If need be, I usually change the Bumfhole's last name to Wolfe and call them The Wolves, but I don't do it in SWF.

I just lost Skull to SOTBPW and if that wasn't enough The Crippler is about to leave for a couple months to film a movie. Needless to say this is going to eave my Main Event scene a wreck and force me to push some younger guys sooner than I wanted.

Is there any canon on Master of Puppets? Since it's two months before Supreme Challenge I'm thinking of having a tournament with a twist that eight managers (I currently have six) choose a client for the tournament with the winner getting a shot at the belt at Supreme Challenge. Kinda plays off the name depending on where the story goes, I can definitely see a poster Krissy Angelle pulling Big Money Brandon on puppet strings to advertise the event at least.

I love this idea for a PPV

I always switch them to Quarry. The catalyst being that they get in a blood feud with someone, and get treated as jokes due to their name and jovial nature, so they use their real name when they fight in a blow off tornado tag street fight type match.

That's actually an excellent idea. I've usually ran it as a quarter-semi-final basic type tournament and turning it into a three bracket thing ending it with a triple threat final, but I think I'm going to run this now. I'm only two months after the Supreme Challenge now, and you've convinced me to hire a lot of managers to try this for the next year now.