Help with TV Specials

Making TV Specials,

I want to ask If i did the right thing to make a TV Special.

I created a TV Show called : NXT Takeover. Then went on my own network and assigned that show to be a one night only broadcast

I did work, I'm asking myself, once i lost my 'TV Deal' will this hurt my popularity or my momentum...

I'm not sure i did the right thing.

Thanks

Don't do it like that. Make NXT: Taker Over an event and put it on tv. You're allowed to do that, showcase your Events on TV. To simulate the real NXT Take Over system, you'd have events once every quarter. All you have to do then, is have your events televised on a broadcaster of your choice, or on the WWE Network if you're playing a real world game.

Also, you can have the TV show too. If you were going to do a company like that with the AI, it'd be TV Oriented. With your main thing being TV with Events Sparingly. I'd recommend having your events in a higher or highest timeslot. It's okay if both your TV shows and Event are in the Prime slot, but it's better that your Events are seen by more people.

Yes we can't make B show events. NXT for my game is a B Brand.

Events are always going to affect popularity, so a B-level event doesn't really work. the NXT TakeOver events are more accurately TV specials which can be set to B level, so they won't negatively impact the promotion popularity.

Archived