Mods for release day.

Anybody planning on have a real World mod done for release day?

I'm not sure how quickly they can be converted, but for me there's no point me buying it until I've got a real world mod to play.

Most any mod you convert would be playable with less than an hours worth of tweaks to them. It won't be perfect and it won't take advantage of a lot of new features but it'd hold you over.

I have converted a mod to use on beta. Problem is I don't want to get into a game with a mod that's not done properly.

Hate to break it to you but no matter is done properly and never will be because there is too much going on in the wrestling world.

The Cornellverse is a lot of fun. I didn't play anything but real world mods from TEW '04 through TEW '07 and with '08 I started a game on the Beat with USPW and loved so many of the characters I switched to only playing C Verse mods for the 08 and 10 releases. I know new stuff is weird and is always met with caution but give it an honest try I did and I think I got more out of this game than I ever could have just playing real world mods.

The Cornellverse is a lot of fun. I didn't play anything but real world mods from TEW '04 through TEW '07 and with '08 I started a game on the Beat with USPW and loved so many of the characters I switched to only playing C Verse mods for the 08 and 10 releases. I know new stuff is weird and is always met with caution but give it an honest try I did and I think I got more out of this game than I ever could have just playing real world mods.

I've tried it loads of times, and I'm not knocking it, i just can't get into it. I get a few hours a night at most and for cornelverse I'd need more time. Real world mods I know what's going off, who's who, and what characters and everything that's going off.

Anybody planning on have a real World mod done for release day?

I'm not sure how quickly they can be converted, but for me there's no point me buying it until I've got a real world mod to play.

I think there'll be a lot of long nights, takeaways eaten, hair pulled out and juice drank before you see many. Converting is quick, chipping away, adding and testing is the tough bit.

That said, I'd better get back to it.

Pm him directly. I think this topic should be closed since release date has come and gone now.

If your calendar is saying May 2nd then I'd change it back.

To answer Bonafide: Genadi's 1987, whlist I've also offered to help with the DOTT. A lot of the 1987 UK stuff should be able to be used backwards, plus for future dates. Certainly locations, if I get dates right, can go in any RW mod.

Archived