Iceisle Skin

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Ice, quick thing, in Locker Room controls, if you go to make a Public Firing, the buttons to fire someone aren't there. :)

Oh crap! Fixed now. Everyone put this in Skins>Iceisle (B)>Backgrounds

Save as public_firing.jpg - [Link] [Alternate Link]

And again, anyone who downloaded after the time of this post doesn't need to do anything.

This is why I'm waiting a little while to do the other colors. At least I only have to make the fix one time, and there's only one picture to save. :D

Two quick things.

First, I changed the text on the "Locker Room Incidents" button to yellow so it will stand out more. It was pretty much impossible to miss in 2013, but it's much easier to miss in 2016 since we now have "Locker Room Controls" (one of my favorite new features, by the way), and the button is in the same place.

Save this to Skins>Iceisle (B)>Graphics

Save as pm_incident.jpg - [Link] [Alternate Link]

Second, here's a look at the color variations I'm working on:

Green 1

Green 2

Orange

Pink

Purple

Red

Turquoise

If anyone wants a particular color that isn't covered here, let me know ASAP. Once I finish these (really, as soon as I truly get going), it will probably be too much of a hassle to go back and do more.

It's amazing that you're doing so many colour variants, because I love playing the game with a skin that fits the company's colour, and you're allowing me to do that. For that, I second the request for a grey-ish variation, as there are a few companies that mainly feature grey tones (like TCW and BCG).

Is there any chance you could do just a mid grey color variation? Sometimes I just need a easy on the eyes scheme to reduce eye fatigue

Perhaps a brighter yellow? It would definitely look good for 80s WWF games to bathe in Hulk Hogan Yellow ;)

Consider it done. :) I'm going to get started in earnest tonight, so they should be ready pretty soon.

Okay, this is the rest of the lineup:

Orange 2 - The first one wasn't extreme enough. :D

Purple 2 - I realized that the first one was bright enough that I wouldn't really want to use it myself. I'm still going to make both, just in case anyone likes it brighter.

Steel Grey - Hopefully this is alright. I prefer it with just a touch of blue like this, because it makes the buttons stand out more.

Yellow - Just an update. Beejus made me realize that the yellow skin was darker than I really intended. There was a layer effect applied that I wasn't taking into account because none of the other colors needed to be this bright. I started to make a Yellow 2 that was even brighter, but it just didn't work without changing the text color to something dark, which would take too much time.

EDIT: Forgot this one.

Navy Blue

Thanks again to everyone for the encouragement. I greatly appreciate it. :)

It's awesome seeing those color variations after years of using your 2013 skin.

Don't know if you remember since it's been a while, but I intended to do something like this when I released the 2013 skin, and I never got around to it. I knew that if I didn't do them quickly this time, it would never happen. :p

By the way, after all of these are uploaded, keep in mind that you could switch out the 'Taskbars' folders to create different color combinations. For example, Beejus mentioned wanting a Hulk Hogan vibe for '80s mods. You could use the red taskbar graphics with the yellow skin to accomplish that. Just a thought.

I was browsing the Random Screenshots thread when I noticed that the 'Mark As Unread' button on the e-mail screen says 'Mark As Undread'. :DI guess I should probably fix that.

Re-download the file or save this to Skins>Iceisle (B)>Backgrounds

Save as email.jpg - [Link]

I was browsing the Random Screenshots thread when I noticed that the 'Mark As Unread' button on the e-mail screen says 'Mark As Undread'. :DI guess I should probably fix that.

Re-download the file or save this to Skins>Iceisle (B)>Backgrounds

Save as email.jpg - [Link]

Oh, I dunno. Dreading email sounds good to me considering I get 900+ a day at work. Undreading some would be killer.

By the way, after all of these are uploaded, keep in mind that you could switch out the 'Taskbars' folders to create different color combinations. For example, Beejus mentioned wanting a Hulk Hogan vibe for '80s mods. You could use the red taskbar graphics with the yellow skin to accomplish that. Just a thought.

:eek:

You are the man, Ice.

EDIT: I saw this after I made my post.

I was browsing the Random Screenshots thread when I noticed that the 'Mark As Unread' button on the e-mail screen says 'Mark As Undread'.

judge-dredd-stallone.jpg

This post has now been Marked as Undread.