T-Zone 2016 (HYPE Thread)

<p>Just wanted to let you know that I am waiting on this (in a good way, not impatiently). I have been out of the TEW loop but always use real world mods and yours is one on the best in previous incarnations.</p><p> </p><p>

Can't wait! I will hold off on getting the game until yours is all released.</p>

The Captain New Japan thing isn't surprising at all, based on stuff I've seen in testing a tweaked version of Genadi's 2001 WCW Lives mod. Did he develop into a really well rounded worker? It seems like workers tend to improve significantly when there is a heavy schedule and a lot of other talented workers on the roster. I've had workers in their mid to late 30s who start as mediocre workers (probably below the expected standard of a national company) become work class in 2-4 years of working in that national company. Even when the worker in question has Very Low potential pre-set.

<p>Here is a screen shot of CNJ stats</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i.imgur.com/kTiHznX.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> And Popularity</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i.imgur.com/LN0M4EH.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> Also whilst I was doing a couple of other things I simmed another year and his success seems short lived</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41331" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>WOTY - Kenny Omega<p> TTOTY - Enzo and Big Cass</p><p> YWOTY - Octagon Jr (Was a NewGen debuting in 2018)</p><p> VWOTY - Tomohiro Ishii (Third in a Row)</p><p> FWOTY - Courtney Rush</p><p> IWOTY - Paul London</p><p> COTY - NJPW (5 Times in a Row)</p><p> MICOTY - TNA</p><p> MOTY - Seth Rollins over Big E. from a WWE RAW (A*)</p><p> CaOTY - NJPW G1 Climax 2021 (A)</p><p> Manager - Kurt Angle (Second in a Row)</p><p> Announcer - UltraMantis Black</p><p> Colour - Chris Jericho</p><p> Referee - Mike Chioda</p><p> </p><p> Top 10</p><p> 1. Kenny Omega (Previous Year 18)</p><p> 2.Big E. (Previous Year 28)</p><p> 3. Xavier Woods (Previous Year 26)</p><p> 4. Keisuke Ishii (Previous Year 109)</p><p> 5. Timothy Thatcher (Previous Year 36)</p><p> 6. Rocky Romero (Previous Year 9)</p><p> 7. Zack Sabre Jr. (Previous Year 71)</p><p> 8. Big Cass (Previous Year 53)</p><p> 9. Enzo Amore (Previous Year 58)</p><p> 10. Jay Briscoe (Previous Year 24)</p><p> (Incidentally Captain New Japan was 28)</p><p> </p><p> Other Notable Events</p><p> Gedo Inducted into NJPW HOF</p><p> Tom Prichard replaces Matt Bloom as WWE Performance Centre Head Trainer</p><p> Bruno Sammrtino, Tatanka, JEsse VEntura, Mascara Sagrada, Jimmy Snuka, Steve Keirn, Jimmy Hart, MIYAWAKI, Gene Okerlund, MAyumi Ozaki and Blue PAnther were notable deaths.</p><p> Notable Retirements included Nick Jackson (Injury), Wade Barrett (Injury), Gran Akuma, Josh Barnett, Dru Onyx, Kotaro Suzuki, Gedo, Jeff Hardy, DDP,Vader,LA Par-K, Eric bischoff and Mike Tenay</p><p> Notable WWE Releases: NIa Jax, Natalya, Simon Gotch, Mojo Rawley, Kota Ibushi, Nillie Kay, Summer Rae, Konnor and Blake</p><p> Notable WWE Hirings: David Starr, Shaun Ricker, Pepper Parks, Chuck Taylor and Mia Yim with notable call ups from NXT being Nixon NEwell, Brian Kendrick, Rich Swann and Bronson MAtthews.</p><p> Notable TNA Signings: Cody Rhodes, Dylan Miley, Jessie McKay and Mark Briscoe</p><p> On Wednesday Week 1 October 2021 John Cena was dropped as the WWE Figurehead, goodnight sweet prince</p><p> Wrestlemania 37 was headlined by Big E. and Kofi going over Enzo and Big Cass whilst Seth Rollins won the Andre the Giant</p><p> Tour Top 5: WWE (Dean Ambrose, Sheamus, Luke Harper, Paige and Big Cass), TNA (Jessie McKay, Matt Tremont, Andrew Everett, Matt Hardy and Tommy End), ROH (Davina Rose, Mercedes KV, Ashley Lane, Frank O'Rourke and JT Dunn), NJPW (JAy Briscoe, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Zack Sabre Jr, Kazuchika Okada and Shigehiro Irie) and also the promotion now just being WWE and NXT as third in the world ICW (Mikey Whiplash, Sha Samuels, James MAson, Jami Sparx and Jetta)</p><p> Bray Wyatt has now gone over one year with the IC Title</p><p> Shinsuke Nakamura won the MITB and Kevin Owens and Royal Rumble</p><p> Gallows and Anderson lost the titles to The Usos who lost them to Bo Dallas and Tyler Breeze before winning them backThe 18 month reign of Big E. ended at the hands of CM Punk</p><p> Emma ended the reign of Becky Lynch before dropping it to Alexa Bliss before it was won by latest champion JoJo Offerman.</p><p> Big Cass has now held the World Title over a year and four months.</p><p> Taiji Ishimori won BOTSJ, whilst Rocky Romero won the G1</p><p> Katsuyori Shibata held the IWGP Title from October 2018 to February 2021, finally losing it after 21 defences to Zack Sabre Jr (Who also won the NJ Cup)</p><p> Shane Strickland won SOTF</p><p> Ethan Carter now holds the ROH World Title after Pepper Parks vacated it to join WWE</p><p> Parks and Shaun Ricker both joined WWE to vacare the tag straps which were won by Rob Eckos and Nick Aldis before they lost them to Andrew Everett and Colby Corino</p><p> Brock Lesnar may not have had a fight since the game started but he is once again the most popular in the world still, followed closely by Dean Ambrose, Sheamus, Paige and Nikki Bella</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Just a note that in terms of the update version one is still on course for August start so early August ish</p>

I have found there seems to be an issue with any semi active workers in the amount of times they fight. I originally had Big Show and Kane as semi active too due to the fact they are not on TV every week these days but I have bumped them back to active workers as Kane fought 3 times and Big Show like Lesnar fought none.

Nikki Bella (Popularity is A everywhere in the world)

http://i.imgur.com/TRAjcsb.jpg

Paige (Popularity is A everywhere in the world)

http://i.imgur.com/uM2zy2Y.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived