Forum issues on mobile

The last day or so I have had a lot of trouble accessing the site through Safari on my iPhone. It either fails to load or I get redirected to ads constantly. Anyone else having issues? The connection issue happens on my laptop, but the redirect only on my phone.

The last day or so I have had a lot of trouble accessing the site through Safari on my iPhone. It either fails to load or I get redirected to ads constantly. Anyone else having issues? The connection issue happens on my laptop, but the redirect only on my phone.

Use google chrome. It should make a big difference.

Use google chrome. It should make a big difference.

I'd actually advise everyone who's got problems with mobile devices to use Firefox and install an adblock plugin. I've had severe issues with the site with Chrome, as it doesn't block ads and doesn't allow plugins in its mobile version.

I'd actually advise everyone who's got problems with mobile devices to use Firefox and install an adblock plugin. I've had severe issues with the site with Chrome, as it doesn't block ads and doesn't allow plugins in its mobile version.

Strange because I had all sorts on safari but no issues on chrome

Strange because I had all sorts on safari but no issues on chrome

Maybe Chrome works differently on iOS compared to Android? Although it would be strange if Google gave it more features for a foreign OS than their own...

Archived