Which stats does development NOT improve?

Resilience, performance stats like 'Cool', 'Wholesome'. That's about all I can think of at the moment.

Gimmick Performance can improve now in '16, I think. No idea what the rate is.

All stats can increase or decrease over time, it's just a matter of how much. For fairly developmentally static stats, I'd say:

Resilience

Toughness

Star Quality

Sex Appeal

Consistency (Though not as static as above).

Gimmick rating will probably be pretty slow grow as well, though we haven't had long simulations to gauge.

On the flip side, Stamina and Basics tend to increase pretty quickly for any active ring worker. Anybody developing and in a lot of angles will build up their entertainment skills pretty quickly as well if you hammer them out a lot.

Some physical skills will be capped by the wrestler's size and physique, though a successful body change can impart large changes (+ and -) on all physical and on-camera stats, both present stats and cap. These changes are separate from "development" increase rates.

In-ring stats increase at a modest pace, though working with a much more skilled worker can noticeably improve this. Same for psychology and selling.

All growth is also modified, cap and rate, by the multiple Destiny rolls. People can cease developing very early or continue until their nearly 30.

Resilience

Toughness

Star Quality

Sex Appeal

Consistency (Though not as static as above).

I'm sure I've seen road agent notes saying consistency has improved. Also, I think it was in the developer's diary that steroid use via a dirty doctor can improve star quality.

I'm sure I've seen road agent notes saying consistency has improved. Also, I think it was in the developer's diary that steroid use via a dirty doctor can improve star quality.

Yeah, the more I think about it the more I'm pretty sure consistency can improve well.

Star Quality can definitely be improved, but it's usually through means other than training/development (And not massively).

Archived