Index of Promotion Tip/Discussion Threads

This seemed fairly useful last time around, since I don't think the forum software will let you search for three letter words (ruling out most of the fed names.)

I'll try and keep it updated as new threads are created!

American Companies

USPW

SWF

TCW

CZCW

PSW

AAA

FCW

NYCW

GSW

QAW

MAW and here.

Canadian Companies

NOTBPW

CGC

4C

ACPW

Mexican Companies

OLLIE

EWLL

UK Companies

21CW

SNP

European Companies

UEW

Japanese Companies

BHOTWG

PGHW

GCG

WLW

BCG

SAISHO

WEXXV

Australian Companies

RAW

APW

ZEN

DIW

Road To Glory Companies

Main Thread

Glad people are finding this useful! As a heads-up, I'm trying to check at least every day or two, and am fairly sure I've got everything started so far. If people see I've missed any, though, pop a link in a reply and I'll edit in ASAP!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Lucky707" data-cite="Lucky707" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41350" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Nobody plays with Mexican companies?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Weirdly I haven't seen any threads for any Mexican companies yet! I don't play with them myself; would be great if someone who did wanted to start a thread though.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
Am i doing something wrong, here? I clicked on the 21CW thread link to post there but when I go to the thread (or any other links for promotions listed on this page) my account is not logged in and I can't log in even after inserting user name and password. In any other thread I will still be logged in and won't have problems posting and don't need to re-log to access. But any time I access any of these promotions links I will be virtually un-logged off in that thread while still logged in the rest of the forum. What gives?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shawn michaels 82" data-cite="shawn michaels 82" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41350" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Am i doing something wrong, here? I clicked on the 21CW thread link to post there but when I go to the thread (or any other links for promotions listed on this page) my account is not logged in and I can't log in even after inserting user name and password. In any other thread I will still be logged in and won't have problems posting and don't need to re-log to access. But any time I access any of these promotions links I will be virtually un-logged off in that thread while still logged in the rest of the forum. What gives?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Happened to me as well.</p><p> </p><p> I think it's because the links posted in this thread don't have "www." before the website address. Not sure why that makes a difference; but if you manually type it in after you've clicked through you should be fine.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Anderz" data-cite="Anderz" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41350" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Happened to me as well.<p> </p><p> I think it's because the links posted in this thread don't have "www." before the website address. Not sure why that makes a difference; but if you manually type it in after you've clicked through you should be fine.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It seems to be, yes. It does indeed work, thanks for the help. Much appreciated.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Anderz" data-cite="Anderz" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41350" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Happened to me as well.<p> </p><p> I think it's because the links posted in this thread don't have "www." before the website address. Not sure why that makes a difference; but if you manually type it in after you've clicked through you should be fine.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's really weird - they worked for me (but wonder if it depends what browser's being used or something?) Anyway, have edited in the www. to all of them so hopefully that should sort it - thanks for the tip!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Lucky707" data-cite="Lucky707" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41350" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I am absolutely shocked no one plays with SOTBPW. They have Champagne Lover and are completely dominant!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I may work on that. I played with them before I went on a 2k binge for like a month. They were a ton of fun to play with this time around with the infusion of Soul Taker and his clan "invading" SOTBPW. The invasion angles are so fun to book. Unfortunately, with them no longer having a brand split, the roster is really large and that makes it very difficult to keep up with everyone. I started another game up a couple weeks ago, but my OLLIE game has kept all my attention recently.</p>

• 3 months later...