Anyone Found The Secret Feature?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm confused as to where a hidden feature was hinted? Missed that.

There was a thread leading up to the release where Adam journaled a ton of new features for this game. He said in it that there was a big secret feature that people wouldn't find for a few in game years, and even then they might not ever find it.

I predict the secret feature is Undertaker interrupting your main-event by Tombstoning all the participants, injuring them and leaving them out with concussions. Teddy Long then shows up and orders a random match between a worker and The Undatakkah!

N/m. I got beat to it.

A Wrestling Promotion turns into an MMA company and takes the wrestlers with them causing a Wrestling vs MMA dynamic?

I don't own the game so I don't know if this is something that can happen or is supposed to happen. I just thought it'd be a cool concept

What it could have something to do with the Economy and Wrestling Industry stats where they all go 100 or maybe go all 0 something special happens since that would take a couple of years to actually occur and might not actually happen because of strict boom and bust being on or off it may cause it to never align like that.

What it could have something to do with the Economy and Wrestling Industry stats where they all go 100 or maybe go all 0 something special happens since that would take a couple of years to actually occur and might not actually happen because of strict boom and bust being on or off it may cause it to never align like that.

Well I had a Tsunami hit me in Japan and it killed both the economy and the wrestling industry. Set both to 5 and falling. Right now both are sitting at 2.

Well I had a Tsunami hit me in Japan and it killed both the economy and the wrestling industry. Set both to 5 and falling. Right now both are sitting at 2.

This is an event that's programmed in. It was in TEW 2010 as well. Look under Narratives in the Database and you can see them all.

I'll take a crack at it.......your avatar could finally die......dunno if this was a option played TEW for years, just never have seen it before

Well that would be an abrupt end to anyone attempting to achieve very difficult goals or perhaps an active and popular diary! Not sure Adam would do that to the player. Haven't experienced that in any of my games from 2005-2010-2013 etc.

I thought it was how the button goes green when you have all the right things to run your show.

Where as it goes orange when you can run the show but it hasn't got everything the fans expect.

Red when you can't run

lol i get the feeling it's far more important than that feature. although i do enjoy that one

I'll take a crack at it.......your avatar could finally die......dunno if this was a option played TEW for years, just never have seen it before

If this were an actual feature, I'm pretty sure Adam would program in that you can take over another character as an avatar to continue where the now-dead avatar left off.

Maybe along these lines. I know an user character can get loyalty and tension with other characters in 13, but maybe it goes a step further now? Maybe you can date other characters or take on proteges? Seemed more exciting before I wrote it down...

I don't know how to quote in the forums but for Divine_Limits on the character dying I find that unlikely since that would probably take more than a couple of years and that doesn't seem like something that just might not happen to you.

It could be that a universe from a Mod comes into TEW like Thunderverse or (but less likely due to copyright) a real life mod for WWE when they were making the game.

I thought it was how the button goes green when you have all the right things to run your show.

Where as it goes orange when you can run the show but it hasn't got everything the fans expect.

Red when you can't run

I doubt it, the only thing that's new there is the orange.

My guess is the agents who are in the game to bust SWF. I've found two of them. Then again, I'm a relative noob, so I could be very wrong about if this is the "secret feature" or not.

It's not that. Operation Lullaby is database-specific, while the big secret feature is apparently database agnostic.

Archived