Anyone Found The Secret Feature?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What achievements are earned? I've played a lot of long-term games and about to start my first TEW game and was just curious

These are my achievements after 7 years, 3 months with MAW. The only save I've played in TEW2016 (besides poking around with USPW to look at Broadcaster stuff, never booked a show). Just need to keep growing to get the bigger ones. I'll start a 0/0/0/0 game at some point in the New England area and that's how I'll get the Local to Small achievement.

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m521/Logan_Rodzen/achievements_zpsyrywlmxx.jpg

These are my achievements after 7 years, 3 months with MAW. The only save I've played in TEW2016 (besides poking around with USPW to look at Broadcaster stuff, never booked a show). Just need to keep growing to get the bigger ones. I'll start a 0/0/0/0 game at some point in the New England area and that's how I'll get the Local to Small achievement.

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m521/Logan_Rodzen/achievements_zpsyrywlmxx.jpg

How many shows have you put on? You played seven years already? Dang!

Not insanely difficult considering MAW only has monthly shows to start

2016-2019 was one show a month. 2019-2022 was two shows a month. And as of the end of 2022 to present (May 2023) I'm running three shows a month.

How many shows have you put on? You played seven years already? Dang!

138 shows

I'm in 93 (done two years) with WWF I run 5 shows a month. For the first few months i was running 9 a month. I've not played it every day either and only have a few hour a time.

Auto Booker and the expansion of multi advance means you can just go ahead and play the game

What do you guys think of doing RTG but not starting a new company, but starting with a small or local company (GSW, IPW, MAW, WEXXV, etc)? In my estimation it might make it a bit more realistic (and harder to ramp up stats) than starting a new company and running weekly shows for a while?

What do you guys think of doing RTG but not starting a new company, but starting with a small or local company (GSW, IPW, MAW, WEXXV, etc)? In my estimation it might make it a bit more realistic (and harder to ramp up stats) than starting a new company and running weekly shows for a while?

There's a thread for this, dude.

I'm in 93 (done two years) with WWF I run 5 shows a month. For the first few months i was running 9 a month. I've not played it every day either and only have a few hour a time.

Auto Booker and the expansion of multi advance means you can just go ahead and play the game

Dang. That is still impressive. I personally avoid auto book but wow. Nice. I wonder what the hidden surprise is though

Dang. That is still impressive. I personally avoid auto book but wow. Nice. I wonder what the hidden surprise is though

I'm only doing it because there's not a proper mod out for 16. I thought I'd do 91 WWF and see how far I can go. Because ideally I'd like to have a game where I go from 91 right through to current With autobooker I might get there. But I will keep going back to this game when the mods come out hopefully l.

Basically I use it as I'm the owner and autobooker is my Booker. They book every show but I have the final say. I choose majority of who wins and sometime add the odd match. I choose the storylines too. It's certainly far from a diary lol

Two things (probably listed as changes anyway but can't remember them all)

Ric flair was down to wrestle and beat Million dollar man to retain the WWF heavyweight title (flair had only just won it off hogan)

Flair gets a spinal disalignment in the match and they finish it on the fly. I didn't realise but it was million dollar man who won and now he's the champion

Also one of the companies in game are in a legal battle with broadcasters, I checked the company and it looked like all the broadcasters dropped them so don't know what's gone off there.

I think the injury finish is not only a realistic feature but it's great to throw you in a different direction. For example I had hogan hold the title for 2 years, and I was thinking flair to hold it a few month and maybe hogan have it back or perfect, bret or taker take it off him. But now million dollar man has it there are a few people who could take it off him, now I have to think do I let him keep it a while? Or who takes it off him? Him, hogan, hart and perfect are all face. So it's thrown me in a different direction. Which is nice

Two things (probably listed as changes anyway but can't remember them all)

Ric flair was down to wrestle and beat Million dollar man to retain the WWF heavyweight title (flair had only just won it off hogan)

Flair gets a spinal disalignment in the match and they finish it on the fly. I didn't realise but it was million dollar man who won and now he's the champion

Also one of the companies in game are in a legal battle with broadcasters, I checked the company and it looked like all the broadcasters dropped them so don't know what's gone off there.

I think the injury finish is not only a realistic feature but it's great to throw you in a different direction. For example I had hogan hold the title for 2 years, and I was thinking flair to hold it a few month and maybe hogan have it back or perfect, bret or taker take it off him. But now million dollar man has it there are a few people who could take it off him, now I have to think do I let him keep it a while? Or who takes it off him? Him, hogan, hart and perfect are all face. So it's thrown me in a different direction. Which is nice

Yeah, that's a cool feature, can't wait for it to happen to me. Like, I had a throwaway World Heavyweight Championship between Booker T and Chuck Palumbo last night, imagine if Booker got injured and Palumbo won it?? That would absolutely force me to change my direction on EVERYTHING.

Would I just hand the title off to Flair, like was planned anyway, or perhaps start a new storyline where Palumbo turns face and holds the title against all odds?? Man, I LOVE this game!

Stan Hansen is toxic and WCW hair released him, because he was caught in a sex tape scandal, signing him would affect attendances and ratings.

That tash in a 90s 'adult' film makes it all that much believable

He is one of the "stiffest" workers out there lol

Archived