Adam Blampied Booking TEW?

I have no idea who that guy is, my first impression of this thread title was "Adam did what? Blampied? What kind of verb is that? Surely that means something negative?" and then I clicked on the thread and was even more confused until I realised it's some other Adam and not Ryland.

"Blampied" totally sounds like a weird british verb for a foreigner. :p

HAHAHA! This. This was my exact reaction.

More to the topic, the more eyes on the game the better. So I hope this works out, even though I don't know who Adam Blampied is either. :)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have no idea who that guy is, my first impression of this thread title was "Adam did what? Blampied? What kind of verb is that? Surely that means something negative?" and then I clicked on the thread and was even more confused until I realised it's some other Adam and not Ryland.

Quoted for truth. And personally, I'm kind of disappointed to be wrong. I've always loved strange, new words and was looking forward to finding out what it meant to be "blampied".

Quoted for truth. And personally, I'm kind of disappointed to be wrong. I've always loved strange, new words and was looking forward to finding out what it meant to be "blampied".

I thought it meant something akin to 'botched,' personally

Thought I was the only one.

I'm just a younger, 18, guy on a platform that is much younger than the series. Youtube exploded and even the crappiest of videos can make hundreds of views so why couldn't we bring wrestling to a stage to get to be more "cool" compared to how it was "x" amount of years when people jumped off of the bandwagon, or if they have never given it a try.

I like the "much younger part" ten years isn't really "that" much younger.

As one of the first TEW youtubers, I think it's for sure a way to get the game out there. You just got to not come of as pretentious, and some of your wording comes off that way. Heck I am 29 so does that mean I am not on said global platform? Well probably I despise most of the ideas of social media, as it creates more antisocial behavior but that's another subject.

On topic, the more people who can get eyes on TEW the better, I know I have found games directly from watching Game Grumps, Northernlion, and Super Best Friends Play. So, go for it man.

I don't get why so many people would choose to comment on a thread, just to say "never heard of him."

I like What Culture. I like Adam's "How WWE should have booked"series. I think having Adam promote the series is a great idea. 600,000 subs may not be huge next to a JonTron, but that is MASSIVE for a wrestling based channel. That means he would directly promote the game to it's target audience.

Archived